moo moo

January 6, 2007

sometimes during interviews, the reporter will ask, “what is your favorite video out right now?”

i usually don’t have an answer…for some reason, it’s hard for me to come up with something on the spot like that.

thanks to rob bourdon, i will not be having that problem any more. he sent me a link to this video.

1. catadechocolate on January 20, 2015 at 1:20 pm

shibido why

2. Braffschein on January 20, 2015 at 12:58 pm

IT’S 2015 I WANNA DIE

3. nickyfee on July 14, 2010 at 6:34 am

Haha, thats so funny.. xD

4. Chemist999 on January 2, 2009 at 5:56 am

Hm… bad year? Or does Mike posess some kind of time altering ability? That would explain few things.πŸ™‚
    Anyway, it’s great that you can still make each other and us laugh, or at least smile. Even though the mean you use can scare most people away.πŸ™‚ Because these are the moments that make a life worth of living.
    Yay for Rob.

5. BraneWorld on July 7, 2008 at 9:12 pm

WHEN did you post this, Mike??? It’s kinda creepy! MOO MOO. lol Seemed I really missed them! JANUARY, 6 before December??? OMG, the comment below, “1 DAY AGO”,”3 WEEKS AGO”!!!!!! O.O…Your blog is just like an air-raid shelter!!!!!! lol So, alas,…sum phere…Errr…== It’s all yoooouuuurrrr fauuuultttt!!!(pout) Comment for July, 3: I just noticed one thing, that’s…I like your wood flooring!!! That looks so nice.πŸ™‚ And by the way,…you should redefine your description, I think it’s “self-respect”, not “pride”(pout)…UmmmπŸ˜› Iamalwaysinthejumpwhenreadingyourblogyouknow…== PS:Is that possible to make November, XVI, 2007 follows the July, 4 quattuor, 2008, Mikeeeeeee???????????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

6. hannxmann on July 6, 2008 at 1:25 pm

i cried the whole time watching this. hilarious.
    way to go rob & for you, mike for posting it. ;]

7. Xenith on June 16, 2008 at 4:31 am

lol thats made of win, did Joe direct it? :p

love the site Mike

8. AnVanoppens on March 25, 2008 at 6:35 am

MOO MOO xD

9. AnVanoppens on March 25, 2008 at 6:35 am

so, mike, this is your favorite video then?πŸ™‚ (just came up with the idea to comment old posts too ^^)

10. cuz on February 3, 2008 at 3:07 pm

moo moo! wow, that’s funnyπŸ˜„ Thanks Rob and Mike for sharing it. loves from POLAND

11. DaniShinoda on February 3, 2008 at 5:58 am

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha I can’t stop laughing with this video!
    It’s very, very hilarious. And the end of the video is fuckin crazy! XDDDD

Now it’s my favourite video on the net too!
    Hahahahahaha thanks mike and take care!

12. AundreaJ on January 20, 2008 at 10:57 pm

That is the weirdest video I’ve seen. I must say that’s a strange way to teach children a song. Oh and the singer is so cool, he rivals Mike Shinoda. Haha just kidding! Moo moo!

13. Y_ on January 15, 2008 at 9:18 am

LOL….why did u post here?? u r so funnyπŸ˜‰

14. Joanie_LP on January 12, 2008 at 3:48 am

YO ROB how the heck did you find thisπŸ˜€ funny video (although the music is like the same that the people listen to in my country ) (for shame):/ anyways, thanks Robbie and Mikey for the video!!! And the next time someone asks you about your fave video, why don’t you say some of LP’s videos, MikeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜€ cool site btwπŸ™‚

PS: Sr for the bad english :S

15. nillp on January 11, 2008 at 8:11 am

i saw it a few days ago.. but my LPN wasn’t working.. ¬¬’

and when it worked, i forgot to come here..😑

but.. here i am now.πŸ˜€

moo moo is one of the funniest videos that i’ve ever seen.. haha! xD

thx u and rob to show this. (:

love ya ~ β™₯

mk’nil

16. lovya on January 11, 2008 at 5:42 am

ha careless mike, and now i find excuse for my carelessness on study haha

17. alyeska39 on January 9, 2008 at 10:22 pm

um, i think you need to change the date on this post to 2008! lol! that’s probably why it ended up all the way at the end where nobody would ever know it existed. i only found it on accident while trying to find a link from an earlier post.
    on a side note, that video was hilarious!

18. MiSS_RaNDoMNeSS on January 6, 2008 at 3:12 pm

Normally, I would thank Mike for posting an awesome vid. Now, I thank Rob. Even though I REEEEEEALLY like u Mike (OMG UR THE BEST THING SICE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Did I type that out loud?

MinodaTheChemistPhiMrHahnRobbyBigBadBrad FOREVER!!!!!!!!!