LP 45M, FM TRT

December 6, 2007

i just found out today that we crossed the 45 million mark. ha! LP has sold over 45 million records worldwide. minutes to midnight recently went double platinum in the US. good stuff! thanks to you guys who support…you’re the best.

also, on a completely random note: some folks on the fort minor message board reminded me that the fort minor “rising tied” release anniversary just passed in november…in honor, here’s a little treat. one of the fans took the video for “petrified” and set my “LA remix” to it. enjoy.

1. Melk on January 28, 2008 at 2:39 am

Hello Mike ! Your blog is complete, precise and photos are very beautiful !!Your videos are super !! Especially I like the guitars which you paint they are really very beautiful !! If my English is bad it is because I am French! Even if it is not a reason!!! I love you, continue like that you and Linkin Park to be the best some metal!! Mike, for me you are the best MC in the world !!Good continuation …

2. zeljka on January 27, 2008 at 11:59 am

45 million albums – just starting – more to come🙂

3. Joy on December 15, 2007 at 3:09 pm

45 million albums is great; you and the rest of the guys should be proud of yourselves. I love it and am delighted it’s done so well. Cos you all deserve it for being so awesome and also having to cope with the non-stop whinging about it. You proved everyone wrong though. Well done once again and I can’t wait to see the songs live in January.

4. Mary_Skywalker on December 14, 2007 at 3:32 am

cool!!! I am shocked!

5. kuiz_worldstar on December 14, 2007 at 12:19 am

oh woohoo congratulation !!! im glad it sold 45 millions records worldwide and i bought it two times first in may and second in mtm tour edition i really want to tell u its awesome no roads left is so cool even my mom love it !!!! ha im waiting for new album of fort minor hehe ^ ^

6. Aiman on December 11, 2007 at 3:19 pm

OMG! i made a video for that song too!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YSHIkcAogQ

7. AnVanoppens on December 11, 2007 at 2:15 am

45 million! niiice! congrats! and MTM really is a great album! great work! it will get to 50 million soon!!🙂 FM is really good too!! awesome!! xX An

8. Theory on December 10, 2007 at 6:53 pm

Awsome to news mate, great work with M2M, also your first Melbourne show was simply the best

9. Jess on December 10, 2007 at 6:02 pm

TRT was ace! Will you be back with another FM project?

10. Ads on December 10, 2007 at 5:05 pm

Nice vid.
    It doesn’t feel like it’s been two years since TRT.

11. mina on December 10, 2007 at 4:18 pm

there goes Cyn with the “rawk’in”, again. bless her.

12. Cyn_DarthYak on December 10, 2007 at 1:52 pm

I’m glad to hear that you haven’t forgotten about us. I actually haven’t listened to FM in a while so you inspired me to pop that CD back in the player.

Keep rawkin!