two fer…

January 2, 2008

i was saying that a good new year’s resolution would be to stop picking the nose. it’s a good thing to strive for, even though it might be a hard habit to break. here in the US, you can pretty much look around at other cars on the freeway, and it won’t be 15 seconds before you see someone digging in their booger cave. i’m cool with cleaning it out in private, but use a tissue and do it in the bathroom where you can wash your damn hands afterwards. (and for god’s sake, if you pick your nose in our linkin park meet-and-greet line, then try to shake our hands afterward, you are the scum of the earth).

there are people who go in with the index (very direct, unabashed approach–this is the guy or girl who just don’t care what you think), some that use the pinky (for small nostrils…or small boogers).

but here’s my personal fav: i love the person, usually a guy, who does what i like to call the “gentleman’s nosepick,” a technique where you rest the fist near the nose, as if you’re going to cover your mouth or cough…but you don’t. you move the hand up and go in with the thumb. the thumb is key. it’s far more discreet than the other fingers, and therefore is usually the technique least likely to result in someone else saying, “nasty! i just caught that guy with his hand up his nose! hahaha!”

anyway, i could go on, but i think i’ll skip it. i’m going to sleep. anyway, join me in a group-new-year’s-resolution to stop picking our noses in public.

…and now for that video. i guarantee that 99% of you haven’t seen this video, much less heard the song, but go ahead and act like you have. this was my sheeeeit back in ’95. smif n wessun’s sound bwoy bureill

1. Squishy_Ho on May 13, 2008 at 9:34 pm

here’s another one for you
    -Dre

2. Squishy_Ho on May 12, 2008 at 7:39 pm

saw that in a comic. thought you might enjoy it
    -Dre

3. asianotter on January 7, 2008 at 10:27 am

Mike,
    you are too funny. when i first started reading this it took me a few minutes to get through it because i was laughing so hard!!!! my family came to check on me because i was literally rolling on the floor! i really needed a smile today and you sure gave me one. thanks for the booger cave insight!

4. Andizzle on January 7, 2008 at 10:03 am

for some one who hates nose picking you sure do know alot about it… hahaha I mean there are different techniques???

well I am a nurse and sometimes have to swab peoples noses for infections… i must say a clean nose is refreshing!

5. AndorA on January 7, 2008 at 5:18 am

I’m from Kos Island in Greece and we say this when we see someone picking up their nose: “Did you find Hippocrates in there?” or “Are you searching for Hippocrates?” I say this a lot to my husband, he’s digging in everywhere and anywhere, especially after lunch or dinner. I always complain but he never listens… Anyway, my resolution for 2008 is to finally get my house finished. It’s a dream I have for a long time now.

6. kr1sty on January 7, 2008 at 3:46 am

I wasn’t really going to have a NY res, but now u have me thinkin’. .. Maybe it should be to play something else in my car other than LP & FM!!!! My exposure to new music has become seriously stunted since discovering u guys! As for nose picking…it’s the ones that don’t even try to hide it that get me. Some things just should not be done in public! Almost as bad as rounding the shelves in a shop only to be faced with some old bastards huge arse crack! LOVE the art work, Mike – keep posting it for us to see! Rest assured, if I get to a M&G, I will have clean hands (just thinking about where all those hands have been would make me want to vomit.)

7. MICHELLEPINHEIRO on January 5, 2008 at 7:48 am

what i would do to resolution for the new year? i think that i would be better than i was my all life, in spite of i be a good person, but i think that good people don’t have chance…i saw that my all life, but to be honest, i would (if i could do) help all kids that lives on streets in my city, of preference the kids between 0 and 6 ages.

8. MICHELLEPINHEIRO on January 5, 2008 at 7:48 am

These kids need more attention from us than anyone ( in spite of all them need), I would over with the world war (it seems a cliché, but it’s really serious and real this situation) and would criate my 5 brothers, cuz my mom is insane and doesn’t care about them right. i’m poor, i don’t have nothing, but i really believe that i will realize my dreams, they will become true.

9. MICHELLEPINHEIRO on January 5, 2008 at 7:47 am

the life it’s really hard here. ouh, i forgot to tell, i live in the place that all world knows like “the more wonderful place of the world”, do you know where, mike? i think that you never came here for vacations (Rio it’s really a beautiful place) but the reallity is more hard.sorry for open my heart to you ( you should have better things to do), but i though that i could cuz you open ur heart for us! thanx for hear,
    michelle.

10. andrada on January 4, 2008 at 1:29 pm

honest …….i dont pick my nose…..only in the morning…….in the bathroom……before i leave the house.i think thats the best way to it:)):)):)).by the way my 2008 resolution is to luv more( i think)be a better person(:P)and go to one of your concerts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. andrada on January 4, 2008 at 1:25 pm

everybody picks their nose when they think nobody;s watching!that’s why we do it in uor car at the red light…cause we knoe its there……we knew it in the morning…but we left in a hury…so we start pickin our nose in public….and damn it when u are the red light and u are not pickin u’r nose u watch someone else doing the “unforgiveble”.

12. theOuiSkey on January 4, 2008 at 12:19 pm

my new year resolution is…stop licking my fingers after a meal….as i’m afraid that i might licking the picking one…..lol

tell me mike…which finger you use…honesty !!! hahaha…bet not toe…

13. Liquorice on January 3, 2008 at 11:52 pm

Haha, mate you crack me up!!!!

14. Helios_LP on January 3, 2008 at 3:43 pm

LMAO !!! I just remembred something …..
    My Biology teacher back in high school used to pick his nose…..And He Still does this everytime I see him

15. Beda on January 3, 2008 at 3:27 pm

Wow, thanx kid, I had a good laugh, mostly because it´s so true…and I am one of those people, sorry (but in my defense I always clean my hands with one of those antibacterial wipes). But you see, sometimes you can´t control these things, like when little kids does them, though of course their excuse is that…they are little kids.

I was having dinner with my father and brother when I saw my 7 y/o boy picking his nose, and I swear he was almost touching his brain. When I told him to stop doing that he looked at my kinda surprised and said: “But Mom, I am not gonna eat it!” I just had to laugh. Good new year resolution, I´m writing it down. =)

16. durg on January 3, 2008 at 11:54 am

hahaha im seriously falling out of my chair.😄

17. Simmeh on January 3, 2008 at 11:25 am

I’ll stop picking my nose for you Mike. I’m gonna havta resist the temptation and all lmao…and just so you know when I met you guys in Brissy I did not pick my nose haha.

in 95 i was 5 believe it or not… wonders out

I heart theee LP=P

18. ShadowerLiltani on January 3, 2008 at 11:24 am

Ever notice that adults pick their noses three times as much as preschoolers? Everybody does it too, we all have hid in the bathroom and dug into our nose, taken out various bizarrely shaped green things and stared at the awesome shape and thought to ourselves, “That is one freaky looking booger!!”

This is why I never went to the Hartford show… I had a hunch that I was gonna get sick the day of, and sure enough, I got painfully sick. I would’ve been miserable and I would have given you guys something you really don’t need.

19. soyuneik on January 2, 2008 at 11:18 pm

Thats why I still have adrenaline on tape. haha wut u know about dat

20. soyuneik on January 2, 2008 at 11:13 pm

good shit, i was like 14. Never saw the vid tho.

21. DaniShinoda on January 2, 2008 at 6:25 pm

Mike, I got read this entry now, it’s really funny and it has a purpose. You have the reason, I never stop to thinking about this nasty things. I don’t see people picking the nose in public frequently.
    This video of the week is nice, and you are right because in 95′ I was just 7 and didnt know speak English and used to watch more tv than nowadays! hahaha..

Have a good Thursday, Mike.

22. YourConscience on January 2, 2008 at 6:22 pm

“for god’s sake, if you pick your nose in our linkin park meet-and-greet line, then try to shake our hands afterward, you are the scum of the earth”

Haha. I think I enjoyed this blog just a bit too much, but I definitely needed the laugh. Thanks, Mike. And just because this blog was so entertaining and true, I’ll try my best to stand by your resolution. But I make no promises about what I’ll do in the privacy of my own home… ^^ And, if I ever make it to a meet-and-greet, I’ll be sure to bring each of you guys your own travel-size bottles of hand sanitizer. Just in case you start to feel unclean during the session. ^^ Thanks again for the laugh. Have a great day, hun.

23. cynthia on January 2, 2008 at 6:14 pm

mike it seems that you are very passionate about the subject of nose-picking

24. akitagirl on January 2, 2008 at 5:40 pm

Never saw the video, but like it. What to say about the NP – Wow. Ahhh, gross but true. hehe. That’s why I keep my eyes on the road! You guys must dip yourselves in bleach after a meet n greet. I’m sure most are clean people, but the few can be scary!!!!!!

25. KATHYxx on January 2, 2008 at 5:34 pm

looooollllllllllll

………are you implying that you’ve picked yours?…….

don’t answer that.

….. i wasn’t even 10 in 1995, so imma not gonna lie and say i knew that video lol. I was concerned then with power rangers and dinosaurs. But… i dig the beat.. Actually, i’ve been getting into hip hop more and it’s all your fault. You ought to stay away from my parents because if they find out you’re behind “this… rap…. thing….” then they’re gonna go gangsta on j00.

26. shan1105 on January 2, 2008 at 4:37 pm

I graduated in 95′ and i don’t remember ever hearing that! but it was cool. and the nose picking blog.gross but totally true. I see it all the time!

27. niaminor91 on January 2, 2008 at 2:51 pm

Omg… Mike, you rock, that’s all i got to say😄 Good luck with your resolution haha!

28. cookiesnher0in on January 2, 2008 at 1:41 pm

Hahahah. Oh man. My friend and I used to play this game when we were out, especially if we were driving and stuck in traffic, we’d try to see how many nose pickers we could spot. The other day I was on my way home, I’m at a red light, I look over and the dude next to me was goin’ at it like his life depended on it. The best part was he looked right over at me, realized I was watching, but kept digging anyway. It was great.

29. Jo on January 2, 2008 at 1:40 pm

…. LOL at people commenting here about themselves picking or not picking their noses. I bet you’re honestly not really interested ’bout that, Mike? But anyhow, you and your random posts = win. And I totally lost my appetite or something.

30. twix on January 2, 2008 at 12:44 pm

Reading some of these people’s comments (below) is as funny as reading some of you blogs, MIke!! Hahaha.

I know someone that definitely should join this nose-picking (whatever you wanna call it) club. MY MOM. She always pick her nose in the public and we all tell her not to but she thinks is common. WTF. But the worst part is she cooks for us and we eat the food! Hah.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU, MIKE. =)

31. xLinkinParkFanx on January 2, 2008 at 12:24 pm

Haha.
    I was 2 in 95.
    I’m not even gonna attempt to say I know that song.

love the post.
    xD

Have a Happy New Yeaar :]

32. Valentine20 on January 2, 2008 at 12:21 pm

Okay,I try to to stop picking the nose with you Mike))))))LOL!

33. mistressOFmadness on January 2, 2008 at 11:43 am

so, here comes part two xD

the entrys are sometimes funny and sometimes serious and in my opinion it makes you more real… like,for people that never seen you. they know you, bit its still kinda irreal.
    but this blog makes you seem less god-like (but still god like enough to worship you dont worry) you know what i mean? well, thanks for giving us these things to read ;D
    tonia

34. mistressOFmadness on January 2, 2008 at 11:43 am

you know what? the worst is when little children do it… because they eat afterwards what they found up there… shudder
    but i suck on my left thumb when i think, which is even more ebarassing considering my age… so i should keep my mouth shut xD
    well, anyways, i really like your blog ^^ the layout is nice, especially the artwork ^^ the background kinda reminds me of the one from the white version of mcr´s black parade, you know what i mean? but i still like it ^.^

35. nillp on January 2, 2008 at 11:18 am

hope u slept well..

36. RLP on January 2, 2008 at 11:06 am

Sleep with God… with the angels… with Anna… (hahahahaha)
    Legal the video

Kissessssss!!!

37. Any on January 2, 2008 at 11:02 am

Break this habit…tonight. And paint it on the wall.😀

38. stardust001 on January 2, 2008 at 10:56 am

Mike, I’m totally with you on the nose-picking thing. Lovely post!🙂
    See you!

39. drummer on January 2, 2008 at 10:47 am

OMG…Mike, you are amazing. Peace from Poland.

40. outlawserenade on January 2, 2008 at 10:17 am

eugh. I’m with bec re: the sentiments of this entry. And WHY would Mark, of all people bring it up to your attention in the first place? Had he just finished editing M&G vids and found like, a dozen kids picking their respective noses before meeting you/shaking your hand?

RE: vid – fine, I’ve never seen it. And you’ll prolly kill me for saying they remind me of (the more “mainstreamed”) Snow’s Informer. Yoikes. So who nabbed what from whom where when and how? :p

41. Noe_Kenji on January 2, 2008 at 10:16 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    mike, you’re the King!!!!!!!! I needed something funny today… and… reading this, I have get my laught dose!!!!
    I agree, it’s fucking disgusting!!!!!! here in my country it’s the same!!!!! I can’t bear it…. I CAN’T BEAR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuck… I cant understand how people is ndiferent and doesn’t takle care about we see them….berrrrrk!!!!

And… Mikie…. We need yoou in myspace…. T.T I really miss you there…. you stop reading our comments in myspace…?😦
    Much respect, much love,
    and happy new year!
    Noemi

42. Renchy90 on January 2, 2008 at 10:15 am

hey!! you wouldn’t probably read it!! so i won’t bother too much….. i tried to reach to enyone of you…just to ask you guys one question…so if YOU will read this ..please…you can contact me ..on myspace…or renchylp90@gmail.com …. i don’t wanna ask this now…cause i don’t know will you read this or not…tnx ReNcHy

43. Noe_Kenji on January 2, 2008 at 10:15 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Much respect, much love,
    and happy new year!
    Noemi

44. nillp on January 2, 2008 at 9:47 am

people are saying that this post was disgusting, but i think that it was about personal hygiene and how make this like a polite person..!

here in brazil people pick their noses in public A LOT in anywhere.. this is the worst thing ever..

but i have to admit, that i gave a huge laugh about ur “gentleman’s nosepick“..

45. nillp on January 2, 2008 at 9:47 am

if someone has the courage to do it at m&g, i really do not want to meet this person..

i have never heard about them.. and i couldn’t even say that i’ve already watched or heard this, ’cause i had almost 2 when this launched! but it’s a great song and video..

love ya ~ ♥

mk’nil

46. cuz on January 2, 2008 at 9:45 am

Mike! I’m joining your non-pickin-the-nose-club! Much love from Poland🙂 cuz

47. bec on January 2, 2008 at 9:12 am

That is the most disgusting post I’ve ever read!
    I’m dreading your future blogs being about ear wax, belly button fluff or squeezing spots.
    I really hope kids don’t pick their nose in the M&G…maybe you should have a tube of that hand sanitiser stuff you get in hospitals and insist that everyone uses it before joining the queue

48. Mel on January 2, 2008 at 7:50 am

Hey , all about “boogers” in this blog xD

OK I join your club😛

49. keroppi on January 2, 2008 at 7:44 am

Hey Mike, this is Sammy from Germany. Just translated that post into German. I could post it, but I dunno if you’re interested in how it would sound, cause you wouldn’t understand it anyway I guess…haha.

But if you’re interested, just tell me and I’ll post it. This will not be the last time I’m visiting your homepage (Al least I hope so).

Regards

50. merve on January 2, 2008 at 6:44 am

good stuff to talk about…pickin nose:D…i really like…and i am glad you touch on this annoying subject:)
    In here Turkey,ppl just dont do it.they((especially mans)) also spit all around( on sidewalks and gardens)….
    by the way, i never had a chance to go to m&g..but if i can go,i’ll keep my hands clean ((this is the lesson that i learnt from this post:D))

by the way(again) i have a guestion about m&gs…you guys dont want to shake ppl dirty hands but you sign ppl stuffs that touched by same dirty hands??you should use plastic gloves at m&gs :D:D (just kidding!!)
    i have a another guestion about picking nose……….but anyway,this is getting disgusting!!!
    take care urself,by

51. LinkinPete on January 2, 2008 at 6:39 am

haha, ok I´m in with that nose.digging promise =)

I was 5 years old when that sheeeit came

52. Y_ on January 2, 2008 at 6:32 am

hahaha! that’s a good choice for a new yr’s resolution, mike ;D
    but add this one, too; stop digging ears in public. ’cause sometimes i see some guys (usually middle aged guys) digging the ears w/ the pinky, and when they find the big ear wax on the finger, they smile and blow it like so satisfied w/ what they found..and if you were next to that guy on subway…haha. i just hate it.
    so, which “technic” r u always using?? ;p

about the vid… i like the beat;) but i like this one better😉
    (god..u guys r so young..)

or

53. mVi on January 2, 2008 at 6:29 am

haha. i ll try that tip next time! thanks for the great tips!
    yeah..so breaking a habit

54. LaKennyLP on January 2, 2008 at 6:10 am

Omg Mike, thanks for that tip😀
    I understand now why Brad never shakes our hand in M&G… Lol.
    In fact, I never pick my nose before going to your M&G… But, if I have to do it, I’d clean my damn hands and then, all of you (BBB is included :P), can shake my hand ^^
    But… I have to say that you’re right Mike.. There are so many dirty people, maybe they can think it before going to your M&G😀
    Thank you!
    -Mary [Spain]

55. BraneWorld on January 2, 2008 at 5:45 am

Ohhhhhhh,I forgot to say,………YOU ARE REALLY GOOD AT PICKING THE SOMETHING LOGO- ,YOU ARE THE OLD HAND I HAVE EVER MET,I RESPECT YOU…….BECAUSE I RESPECT YOU,YOU MUST THANK ME,THANK YOU!…. … .. . .. … ….

56. karma_capella on January 2, 2008 at 5:44 am

your resolution against picking noses is awesome idea

57. Helios_LP on January 2, 2008 at 5:24 am

Thank goodness I’m a clean freak !!!!!!!
    I can’t even remember when was the last time I ever picked my nose , LoL

58. karma_capella on January 2, 2008 at 5:12 am

Hey! Nice to read you first post in 2008! I want to say everyone: keep your fingers on your pockets before m&g, please look for the gold in your noses in another places! lol

Goodnight, Mike!

59. OceanBiscuit on January 2, 2008 at 4:49 am

hey~reading your essay is really a enjoyable thing Mikey~~~~
    anyway,have a good dream;)

60. Fin_Fin0121 on January 2, 2008 at 4:41 am

OMG! It’s that why BBB didn’t want to shake my hand in the M&G? But I never pick my noses in public. Wu……….(heartbreaking)

61. Ann on January 2, 2008 at 4:39 am

ahahahhaaha what you say is soo true! many people do that in public!
    a couple weeks ago a teacher did that during the lesson and we were like: oh man come on! dont do that now!
    and yeah i ve never seen that video or heard that song..
    anyway
    happy new year
    hope you had fun!
    see you

Ann

62. Emilia on January 2, 2008 at 4:37 am

That’s a good idea for a resolution, i’ll join u too😀 I tried to imagine someone picking his/her nose on a meet&greet and shaking ur hands after that, Omg, thats revolting, i hope no-one will never do that : / Happy New Year🙂 I allready said that in ur last blog but now i said it again😀

63. linkinparc on January 2, 2008 at 4:36 am

where the f is my comment

64. linkinparc on January 2, 2008 at 4:35 am

thx for the tip mike but I already know this one…there is a book i think it’s from dummies….however it says how to do it (i think there were drawings too^^)

and I KNEW that song! a friend of me is in a hip hop band, and they wanted to cover it…(www.myspace.com/widerhall)

however

happy new year and I hope we will see us in Cologne meet and greet..because I have something special for you😉

ana

65. NoFace on January 2, 2008 at 4:27 am

I swear I will die from laughing too much! You B*****D! Okay, I guess everyone realizes that Shinoda lost it. But well, you won this time Mike. Damn this digging nose issue!

66. maria on January 2, 2008 at 4:26 am

Hi Mike! Great to read something from you) Well, to tell you the truth I’ven’t heard this song before) So I join you with this new year’s resolution). I could tell you here two episodes one was from a book and another one is from my life experienced but I thought that it would not be interesting for you. So I won’t do it). Again happy new year. And have a nice day)

67. Sashy on January 2, 2008 at 3:27 am

This post almost needs a ‘related stories’ that is a bit more than random.

As an Aussie, I’ve never had to experience that joy on the freeway… I think we speed too much to notice.

THAT is win (Though the text in the video says ‘Feat MS and Mr Hahn’ when CLEARLY it’s got Rob and Phoenix, and Brad in the crowd if you look hard enough) Going through my olddd play lists, coming across some good stuff here. In ‘95 I would have been what, 6?

Happy New Year too; Legal drinking age at 18 = win.

68. Jaclyn on January 2, 2008 at 2:54 am

Hem… Happy New Year, ah? =))) I see you’re screwed up enough. And you’re really good at preaching🙂 I’m not kidding. I almost died laughing when i imagined you sitting at some meet’n’greet and watching the crowd…. omfg ))) You should adopt a rule to make ur fans go thru forced washing and cleaning like in prison ha ha.
    Okey, I love the videos you share with us toooo much ! Great enjoyment ! Big respect !
    Once da moon winks at u 2night, i wish sweet dreams embrace u tight xxx

PS – my opening of the end of the year LOST CAUSE http://www.myspace.com/thisthelostcause
    PPS I join you ))) whatever

69. BraneWorld on January 2, 2008 at 2:23 am

By the way,that song is called: You Are Not What I Can Guess!! Mutual feeling,mutual understanding….????~~~~deja vu~~~~ Mike!…ummm,….M,I,K,E,….your name…ummmm…..

70. BraneWorld on January 2, 2008 at 2:11 am

And this one,!for the 02142008 Valentine’s day!:http://pickup.mofile.com/3935432887309408 ,she’s my local singer,if you know the content,that’s what I wanna tell you…..~ Plus,!Alternative New Year’s song!:http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h205/Feynmanlove/notescorenl7.gif haha~ My resolution is “Hope I can careful don’t do this such the most stupidest thing to show someone my blog’s content!LOL~ Umm,…Happy New Year,Mike….

71. Ezza on January 2, 2008 at 2:07 am

lol…just reading that made me wanna pick. and shaking someone’s hand after picking not cool…although now australia knows dont b supprised if ppl pretend just to annoy u🙂 lol

72. xclutchingmycure on January 2, 2008 at 2:01 am

i’m glad that i don’t pick my nose in public.
    i’ve sat there a couple of times when i’ve had a huge ass scab on the inside of my nose and picked it though… hurts like a bitch when it starts bleeding.

you never cease to make me crack up laughing. kudos, mike.

1995? come on! i was only 4 years old back then … so obviously i’ve never heard the song before.
    it’s my birthday in three days. -hi fives self (is that even possible, hi fiving yourself? er?)

73. BraneWorld on January 2, 2008 at 1:57 am

Haha,funny!…My resolution?”I can’t tell you!” Today,I “also” had a new hair design!Yea~
    Anyway,these are only for you:http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2095/2153911416762e07f3cbo.jpg ,http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2022/21531164852975500bc9o.jpg ,http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2304/21531144296deb00843eo.jpg ,http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2062/2153905124f46b1fa87fo.jpg ,http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2114/21531103873a3cf255e7o.jpg ,http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2201/2153107971e839182e94o.jpg ,http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2316/215389404818701ae1f5o.jpg

74. NKL on January 2, 2008 at 1:47 am

hey mike! that’s a good resolution! the best are those, who are picking AND eating it, and not realizing that there’s a audience watching! when i see a person digging the brain out through the nose, i give him/ her a thumb- up and they stop! anyway, happy new year and i see you on the 18th of january

75. Karl on January 2, 2008 at 1:37 am

lol ur right actually, its bretty nasty if some1 does it and comes to shake ur hand.. uhh.. ^^
    But, happy new year Mike and everybody else

76. Lolo on January 2, 2008 at 1:35 am

I’ll join it too !!!
    Btw Happy New Year!
    I’ll try to live up to my resolution for this year and hope that I succeed. Don’t you have a more personal one? Mine is to graduate from college and unfortunately I’m a year late😦 ! My own fault though. This study is actually a bit crap really and I’m not motivated anymore. And it’s like the teachers are trying to keep you spending more time and more years into this study. They are not always helpful. But I’m going to do my best and finish it before the summer vacation comes.
    Hope to see you again someday perform, I can’t make it to any date in january😦 and that sucks…
    Have a blast in Europe again and cya next time!!!

77. ViolaJim on January 2, 2008 at 1:21 am

HA,,Mike,I’d like to join ur gp V

78. Megan_Elice on January 2, 2008 at 1:18 am

Haha, good idea for a resolution. I’ll have to keep it in mind, considering I haven’t actually made mine yet. >_<
    Don’t blame you for not wanting to shake hands with someone’s nose-pick hand tho. Heh.
    Hope you’re having an amazing new year!!

79. Mike_Yuan on January 2, 2008 at 1:09 am

So mike, which method do you use? ^_~