glorious excess – becoming famous

June 8, 2008

Secret Of Success!

Do you want to be one among those most hot and happening people? Are you craving for fame and success? Are you in search of glory? Don’t stop yourself from thinking. Dream big and you are just some miles away from success. Be positive and think that you are the best and prove yourself.

With the right kind of attitude and talent you will definitely be famous among your family and friends, but there is a long way to go. Attitude and confidence can only help you for some extent but if you really want to pull yourself out of your comfort zone and stand in front of the world, then you need to be more fashionable and should always have that borne to be a hero material in you.

Positive Attitude

To be one among the present stars, you should be strong enough to face the hard side of the world. The grass is not always greener on the other side. Stay close to your family, friends and the people who admire you the most as they are the one who can boost your confidence level and help you reach your goal for certain extent. Go to parties; mingle with crowd and all the page3 activities. Do not criticize yourself as this will lower your confidence level.

Work your way around the big celebs and see how they can change your luck. If your purpose is to get rich and famous then don’t let anything hold you back, this can be a major draw back. Move around and get adjusted with leading producers and directors as they are the one who have the power to make and break superstar…

rubbish.

1. lmikp on June 11, 2008 at 11:26 am

the higher you go the harder the fall… I never thought of being famous like that, it’s nonsense. But I do think that being in the spotlight has bigger responsabilities, after all, many people would take you as an example, so you’d better be a good one!!
    Anyway, thank goodness you wrote “rubbish” cause I was thinking you had lost your mind or something, ha ha

2. asianotter on June 9, 2008 at 3:02 pm

what load of rubbish! but, sadly, that is the social climate that is out there right now. whatever happened to becoming famous for your talent or accomplishments?

3. Jaclyn on June 9, 2008 at 11:33 am

I think someone shudn’t think about besoming famous just to get in headlines, it sounds stupid. One wants to become famous in order to be loved, share his talent and let the world know that he exists on this godblessed earth. Sometimes i feel sad that i dont have a wish to be famous, to stand in the spotlight, to be under the microscope. As far as i know, famous ppl who reached the top, scare to fall down….well maybe it worth all that, i’ll never know

4. minuteforce on June 9, 2008 at 3:46 am

“Move around and get adjusted with leading producers and directors as they are the one who have the power to make and break superstar.”

wrong! ;P

5. Ezza on June 9, 2008 at 2:58 am

so that’s the website that paris gets her tips from! XD….

6. maria on June 8, 2008 at 11:56 pm

You know Mike), all of this post is rubbish and trash, you’re kinda right) Cause you know 4 years ago my friend and I performed one song in my class performance room) It was nice and perfect but One Thing) was wrong. The verse weren’t impressionists and besides I didn’t really believe any piece of word I was saying). Trash, really, that’s what it was. I wasn’t satisfied with that) so I decided to learn how to do it). And now I suppose my verse can be called nice). One thing I should say, my first verse was in Russian. And I wanted to rewrite it in English, and in the end after 4 years I wrote a totally different verse).

7. WTF on June 8, 2008 at 9:09 pm

So Mike…….. Where’s the next big party you’re going to so we can all go and become famous too?

I’m famous on a few internet forums. That’s enough. Mike probably can’t even go to Starbucks without being recognized and having strangers try and pull his clothes off. I’ll pass on that.😀

8. lynndarwinharris on June 8, 2008 at 6:38 pm

You are Right Mike. Pure Rubbish.

9. analoggirl on June 8, 2008 at 3:33 pm

I’m going to play devil’s advocate here. In this age of reality TV and gossip blogs, there is a formula for instant fame. If you look a certain way, indulge in certain vices, or ride the right coattails, you’ll get 15 minutes of fame. It’s sad, but true. Our desire for the sensational has changed our definition of fame.

10. Saralx on June 8, 2008 at 3:19 pm

“Work your way around the big celebs …” “Go to parties; mingle with crowd…” ?? Who wrote that rubbish? Paris Hilton?

You do the right things because they’re right. You help where help is needed. You do what you love because you love it. Some people become famous for those things, some don’t. And that’s it.

11. Kostas on June 8, 2008 at 2:38 pm

Yeh, NILLP is right, what were you looking for over there? Haha.. well, you already are famous. :-p Ok, here’s the thing. In the beginning it says “be famous for doing sth unique”. Ok, that one sounds nice… however, it’s not about being famous. HOWEVER, in your line of work… it kinda is…lol. Ya know…. for the youngest of fans and all..🙂 Well before Linkin Park, I had Stephen King as a man to follow (I still do, trying to write and all)…. I think he’s famous for a pretty nice reason… Don’t you? :-p

12. KATHYxx on June 8, 2008 at 1:47 pm

right, becoming famous is easy if you follow a specific, exact formula that the entire world somehow missed… rubbish indeed.

13. Rofy on June 8, 2008 at 1:45 pm

am .. rubbish ?? .. why u said that .. i think he said right thing .. im not famous like so i cant decide .. but i like it … i but it in my site .. 2 see what other are going 2 say … but thanks 4 sharing

14. nillp on June 8, 2008 at 1:21 pm

thank u so much, mike.. (:

i don’t know what i’d do without those tips.. (x

what were u looking for there?! ha!😛

take care. love ya ~ mk’nil ♥

15. Yahali on June 8, 2008 at 12:31 pm

what are you searching in this site?😄

16. NeneLP88 on June 8, 2008 at 12:06 pm

Yeh.. what a useless stuff.. it’s like a “how to..”..
    “Do not criticize yourself”: mhmmmm yeh for sure! That’s the best way to improve yourself and your relationships with other people.. =S
    Rubbish, right😀
    Take care Mike =)

17. clara110 on June 8, 2008 at 10:11 am

HEY MIKE!..
    so let’s come to some really famous person: do you remember the penguin you got in paris (i think it was in the video for the european tour this winter..)… the thing you thought would look a little ’round’..XD.. now i found this on deviantart: http://shinodafans.deviantart.com/art/Mike-and-my-Penguin-29879886 … it’s not mine (nor the penguin, nor the picture!).. but it remembered me the penguin..xD.. now that’s going to be a really famous person some day.xD. i’m already a fan, who too? (i seriously hope you didn’t throw that penguin away…)

have a nice day. xP

18. Y_ on June 8, 2008 at 10:02 am

haha, yeah, rubbish.
    is that kinda like how to become a famous for dummies?? ;p
    people r trying to get success, for some people, being famous is success, and some gonna stop at nothing to get the status, take shortcut, or do manipulate to get what they want. well…life is not that easy🙂

19. Shinizzle3 on June 8, 2008 at 8:39 am

well everybody here, follow this advices and tomorrow the world will be full of famous people!^^

20. rockermeg on June 8, 2008 at 7:31 am

Oh my god, I was seriously worried when I read that! Then I saw the “rubbish” you put at the bottom and I finally got why you posted it😄

Haha that’s really how people get famous,isn’t it!? Idiots, who the hell follows that advice?!

Shalloooow!

Thanks for sharing your inspiration,

Megnxx

21. NoFace on June 8, 2008 at 6:44 am

lol, I read the post and thought “fuck, this guy hit rock bottom. he posts this crap?” and then I saw “rubbish”. You make my fucking day, lol.
    You know what? I swear if you don’t say ‘rubbish’, your comment section will be flooded with stuff like ‘omg that post is soooo right.’ Talking about ass kissing.

22. CHEN_IL on June 8, 2008 at 6:39 am

WTF😐

23. Fishgoingwest on June 8, 2008 at 6:28 am

I think I should write them down and always remember them.

I think it’s meaningful to read such kind of tips,we should know something reasonable and intelectual and always think in a good way.

They’re just the guides on the road to your aim.

Like the first paragraph so much

24. Sylvie on June 8, 2008 at 6:01 am

This stinks!

25. ShadowerLiltani on June 8, 2008 at 5:53 am

They forgot hard work and tenacity, which is a big part of being a well-respected celebrity, in my opinion. Some people, like Paris Hilton, have had their fame handed to them on a silver platter. No one respects her. Having a positive attitude, believing you are the best at what you do, believing in yourself, those things are very important. But without the hard work factor they don’t get you very far. (Note: This philosophy is why I am having a book published most likely for next year. Just felt I should point that out. Oh, and CUZ, I agree. The person or people who made the site don’t know EVERYBODY.)

26. Shinnizly on June 8, 2008 at 5:36 am

I don’t think becoming famous is what matters. What matters is being able to live by doing what we love. It’s kinda hard to have success and be recognized when we want to do something related to music cinema and many other arts but if we really love what we do and if we have talent we should fight for it. The real artists don’t want people to focus on them they want people to focus on their art so fame doesn’t really matter for people who do what they do with passion and talent. You’re right Mike that is rubbish.

27. Sammy on June 8, 2008 at 5:18 am

RUBBISH BIIG RUBBISH ,, ever positive attitude” ! sounds like a sentense from a therapist . . .:)

28. cuz on June 8, 2008 at 5:11 am

bullshit. i HATE when someone say that EVERYBODY are, want or act the same like he or she knows everything and everyone😡 people are different, one wants to be famous, the other doesn’t. this text looks like a tips for ratrace… very stupid… love your comment😀 so meaningful😀

29. merve on June 8, 2008 at 4:36 am

i think its stupid text….so many ppl want to be famous but they dont want to be successful i guess,fake fame and glory is enough for them!!they dont care about success,they just try to get a glorious(?) life!!they always want more glory !they try to satisfy themselves with these kind of things!!i think Glorious Excess is all about it.and in these days, there are so many easy (stupid)ways to be famous!!

30. EllePi on June 8, 2008 at 4:27 am

Poor people, this world is really strange. I agree, rubbish. Caroline from france

31. Illara on June 8, 2008 at 3:52 am

LOL!
    mike, very classy ending comment.

xoxo

32. Cheryl_PTT on June 8, 2008 at 2:48 am

You always have to have the final word huh Mike!!

33. linkinparc on June 8, 2008 at 2:32 am

BIG Lulz at your comment.

rubbish.

you are now on european ground, and speaking british english? ete petete (german expression)

34. soyuneik on June 8, 2008 at 2:21 am

lol. haha how’d you find that anyhow…did u look it up or something?
    Sounds like on of those “Make money from Home” scams. But whatever, “rubbish” is all your give huh.
    Fame, Looks to me like it one of those many add-ons one doesn’t really think about or care for while your trying to make music.

35. Blaesbjerg on June 8, 2008 at 2:15 am

So.. Is it true Mike?

36. murry on June 8, 2008 at 1:35 am

Apparently a firm grasp on grammar is not essential to becoming famous. Hmph.

37. zahra on June 8, 2008 at 12:54 am

SSSSSSOOOOOO MIKE ..TELL ME WHAT’S IT FEEL LIKE TO BE FAMOUSE?

38. Daga280 on June 8, 2008 at 12:49 am

rubbish… hmmm its just stupid text for those who think that things like fame and beeing celebrities are matter of doing-nothing and ‘acting’ like a famous person. but in real life its not that simple-in real life ppl like you Mike and others must working-hard to be a real celebrities🙂 but you r aware of this and now we can admire your work🙂

CYA ON M&G IN VINIUS😀 D A G A 2 8 0

39. zahra on June 8, 2008 at 12:46 am

rubbish???!!! its a dream for some foks…but for me not a dream!!!! i just want to be diffrent and making a change !…being famuse gives us a chanse to be heard !!!!! HEARD IN THIS BIG SMILE WORLD!!! I WONDER HOW YOU FEEL BEING FAMOUSE?SSSSSSOOOOOO MIKE ..TELL ME WHAT’S IT FEEL LIKE TO BE FAMOUSE???

40. Reem on June 7, 2008 at 11:54 pm

truley is rubbish, i don’t want to become famouse,whos desperate enough to read some one’s so called tips on such thing? can’t beleive that someone wasted thier time writing that. So your art sow will incluide some of all of that, how different,i can not wait,honestly.Its going to be wonderfull for sure.Thanks for posting,have a good day!

41. shinoda_me on June 7, 2008 at 10:16 pm

“rubbish” – LMFAO!
    honestly, i DONT want to be famous .. its hard to keep your head firm on your neck when you’re famous (no i dont mean you’ll get assassinated …) .. that ego comes out …most famous people don’t know how to handle fame .. practically end up becoming infamous in the end.. i cant see too many sane famous people out there .. you’re the biggest exception there is .. keep going!
    (work around famous people? what? most of them aren’t stupid …. i guess)

42. Dj on June 7, 2008 at 9:38 pm

At least there are well known people that are actually doing good in the world. But the people out there that just want their 15 minutes or whatever… What about being famous for doing something good for humanity instead of being famous for going to a lot of parties or getting arrested for drug possession? I could go on, but I won’t spam your blog.🙂

43. msgirl on June 7, 2008 at 9:23 pm

i am very happy that u r doin positive things…that’s why i love u lp,mikey..:)

44. alyeska39 on June 7, 2008 at 8:42 pm

Really makes you think, doesn’t it? Is this really what people want from life?

45. YourConscience on June 7, 2008 at 8:37 pm

Interesting… I like the first paragraph… About doing something unique and using that to do something positive. Some people use their influence on others in stupid ways. I’m glad over and over again to see that you (and Brad, Chester, Joe, Phoenix, and Rob) are doing positive things. Hopefully more people will follow suit in that sense… Hope you’re all good and having fun overseas. =)

46. axrinekey on June 7, 2008 at 8:25 pm

I don’t wanna be famous :X
    It’s scary when people starts to stalk you.

“rubbish” haha.
    True ;D

47. ms_shock on June 7, 2008 at 7:52 pm

I am famous among my family and school class because i am a skater😄 I love my skateboard😄 So I’m happy))
    DON’T WORRY! BE HAPPY!!!

48. IlikeAppleJuice on June 7, 2008 at 7:26 pm

I think that people do really stupid stuff and that makes them famous- like the two girls one cup video (which is digusting, by the way!) People on reality show- you only remember the really mean ones….so having a positive attidue will not make you famous- knowing people and working your ass off will!