prints, skate decks, and books

June 27, 2008

Proceeds of all items benefit the Michael K. Shinoda Endowed Scholarship at Art Center College of Design, benefitting students based on financial need and artistic merit.

***

GLORIOUS EXCESS (BORN) – OFFICIAL ART SHOW BOOK
Price: $20
8″x8″, 46 pages, full color.
The official book of Shinoda’s art exhibit, “Glorious Excess (Born).” full color. High quality paper stock. Includes images of the work, photos, and various texts by Shinoda and others.

“WINE” LIMITED EDITION SKATE DECK
Price: $75
Only 100 copies made. Skate deck based on Mike Shinoda’s painting entitled “Wine.” Put some wheels on it and take it to the streets, or hang it on your wall.

“WOMEN” LIMITED EDITION SKATE DECK
Price: $75
Only 100 copies made. Skate deck based on Mike Shinoda’s painting entitled “Women.” Put some wheels on it and take it to the streets, or hang it on your wall.

“SONG” LIMITED EDITION SKATE DECK
Price: $75
Only 100 copies made. Skate deck based on Mike Shinoda’s painting entitled “Song.” Put some wheels on it and take it to the streets, or hang it on your wall.

“WINE, WOMEN, AND SONG” LIMITED EDITION SKATE DECK PACKAGE
Price: $200 (savings of $25)
Only 100 copies of each made. Includes all three “Wine,” “Women” and “Song” skate decks. These limited-edition skateboard decks are based on the “SEXxDRUGSxROCKnROLL” triptych. Put some wheels on them and take them to the streets, or hang them on your wall.

HAND SIGNED “ICON” LIMITED EDITION ART PRINT
Price: $100
Size: 18″x24″
Only 200 copies made. Each print is hand signed by Mike Shinoda. High quality art paper print, black and white. “ICON” was the centerpiece of the “GLORIOUS EXCESS (BORN)” art show, featured in all promotional materials.

***

1. B Percy on March 21, 2010 at 2:49 pm

THESE 5 SKATE DECKS WANTED. does anyone have them or know of someone who does?? thanks.. MeSSAGE ME PLEASE!!!

2. 2KA on July 10, 2008 at 5:45 am

i know they would be really gr8888888888 mike😉 and the prices are good too… but i dont have the money…

anyway, so i just can’t wait 2 see them…

i wish u have a good time with ur fans mike… take care…

3. jameshinoda on July 4, 2008 at 12:38 pm

WHEN THE BOOK WILL GO IN STORES?
    AND THIS IS ONLY FOR USA OR …..I CAN SHOP IT BY INTERNET???
    ANSWER PLEASE…..

4. lpcrazygirl on July 3, 2008 at 11:33 am

I´m so excited to buy the art show book and maybe one of the skate decks:)
    But I have a question^^ Where can I buy one pair of your shoes? I love them and would be really glad when Icould buy one.
    Hope you and the others are okay.
    PS: Your concert in Düsseldorf was awesome g
    Bye

5. _mYfOrGiVeNeSs_ on July 1, 2008 at 2:07 pm

Hey Mike my little sister and I are so excited for the skate decks! I don’t skate but she does. We both love designs on skatedecks and I am hoping to start my own pretty soon. Anyways, this is totally random, but a rumor is going around that Linkin Park is going to FINALLY be on Guitar Hero 4. By any chance do you know what song it is going to be?! me (and many others) are dying to know!!!!!!!!!

6. Ranger111133 on June 30, 2008 at 6:31 pm

when they availble for sale where there be pics of the skateboard decks? i’m gonna buy one🙂 and i might buy the shoes when they come out (your awsome mike)

7. Managuaylp on June 30, 2008 at 5:06 am

Can’t wait!
    I’m working this summer to
    can buy all that stuff!
    We can ship overseas right??
    I really hope so!
    I’m gonna buy 2 t-shirts, the
    Art Book ”Revolution Unseen”
    and the bandanna for MFR too ^^

8. LaralishHT on June 30, 2008 at 4:34 am

shoes you can buy from august 1st, but the problem is, that you get them only in america so if you’re from europe (like me), than you have no chance to buy some =(

9. rockermeg on June 29, 2008 at 5:32 am

Wow so cool!

I really want a deck but I don’t have enough…but i shall get the book🙂

Megnxx

10. Sammy on June 29, 2008 at 3:48 am

really great i think i’ll buy what i can get🙂 but where can we buy your shoes ? you said over the dc.store but can we get them over your blog-store ?

11. lynndarwinharris on June 28, 2008 at 10:51 pm

Can’t wait!! I will be watching for the post that the items are available for purchase!

12. Ekay on June 28, 2008 at 3:19 am

Yes! Finally more stuff on sale!:) still wanna know were to order MS-DC shoes? gotta have those! and also any new LP dvd’s…but i guess the tour dvd won’t be ready in a while. hopefully i’ll win the lottery so i can come and see your great new art show!!😀 have a great last 2 shows in Europe!! Hope you come back soon!!

13. MissNatalie1984 on June 27, 2008 at 10:44 pm

mike,

it’s awesome that you’ll be selling some of your work online. if it’s possible to ship overseas, then i’ll definitely purchase something.

rock on!

14. YourConscience on June 27, 2008 at 10:36 pm

Whoo-hoo! I’m so glad I’ve been watching my budget – those skate decks are mine! =) See you at the show, Shinoda.

15. kaosgirl on June 27, 2008 at 10:25 pm

i know that this is the merch from the born part of the art show. does this mean that mike is going to sell different merch for the death part?

16. axrinekey on June 27, 2008 at 6:38 pm

I want the book I want the book I want the book! xD

17. Giffy on June 27, 2008 at 4:32 pm

Dude! u r talented.. God bless you… btw, no buy 3 get 1 free? HA…😉

18. cuz on June 27, 2008 at 2:44 pm

he didn’t call me :(((((((((((((((((( shit

and i want your shoes too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Curiosa on June 27, 2008 at 2:37 pm

Hi Mike, actually this video of the Dynamic Tower is better.😉

20. Jaclyn on June 27, 2008 at 2:02 pm

Hi Mike! Awesome info! hope there’ll be scans of the book and sure many pix from the expo! wow only two weeks are left😀 I’ve read in Kerrang about the skeleton with an octopus on his head, sounds great!

Your hand’s like SONG’s guy has ;))

21. MelMinerva on June 27, 2008 at 1:32 pm

hey mike,

just a short question:

will there be the chance to buy one of the work of your artshow or your shoe online? And will it be possible to buy from europe? Last time your DC RMX shoe wasnt for sell here in europe - unfortunately.

maybe you could help me and some of my friends out – cuz were really interested in your work and project and never really had the chance to buy one of those items.

22. LaralishHT on June 27, 2008 at 1:05 pm

WOW Mike your shoes are perfect. I want them so so much, but I’m from Europe so it’s pity that dc won’t send them here. I saw them on concert in Brno june17. I really enjoyed the concert and I’m still thinking about it. =)

23. asianotter on June 27, 2008 at 1:02 pm

thanks for the info. what to get . . . the art book definitely . . . skate deck? print? Ooh! i can’t decide!!! i truly cannot wait till your show next month! take care and see you at the JANM!

24. Blake on June 27, 2008 at 12:25 pm

I still can’t wait to get my hand on those DC’S, when are they beng released? Can’t wait to see PR in sanfran.

25. lp_fm_fan on June 27, 2008 at 12:17 pm

eek! I am so getting the artbook. i really doubt I can get anything else. By the time I get the money everything will probably be sold out. Boo!😦

26. navee on June 27, 2008 at 11:05 am

so am caN I ORDER ONE ON INTERNET NO MATTER IF A LIVE IN OTHER COUNTRY OUT OF THE U.S.?

27. Curiosa on June 27, 2008 at 11:04 am

Hey Mike just thought I’d share this info w/u. Not sure if u’ve heard about this since it’s been out for a couple of weeks but it’s so cool! David Fisher designed a skyscraper with revolving floors for Dubai. The 80-story tower will be “the world’s first building in motion.” Here’s a link to an article. http://www.thereporter.com/ci9698504?source%253Dmostemailed.26978592730A3B8C7F471EACE0DA4EF2.html
    & here’s a link for the video: http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=5245184

Have u heard that as of today (Fri.) Bill Gates is officially leaving Microsoft but stay as a non-executive chairman? Have a good weekend. 🙂

28. CherryRed on June 27, 2008 at 10:05 am

Wohoo! I am buying the deal for all 3 skate decks! I still shooting myself for not getting them at your 1st art show! And yes they will be up on my living room wall when I get them!

Are they going to pre purchase online to pick them up at the art show or only purchased at the art show since they are limited?? Curious??

Thanks again Mike for the info!

Lauren

29. analoggirl on June 27, 2008 at 9:29 am

I read this post and I got a little giddy! I love the titles for your pieces and I can’t wait to see them. The most delicious anticipation is building. 😉 Looking forward to buying the art book and possibly the print.

30. SergSlim on June 27, 2008 at 9:16 am

I imagine how much Art Book will cost with the delivery to Ukraine for example.. Probably $50… And I don’t even want to think about the delivery cost of skate decks. And on top of that maybe $5 more – clearance fee…
    Very cheap, to tell the truth😦
    All because of insane delivery prices at Bandmerch

31. Reem on June 27, 2008 at 9:14 am

wow,all of those?how exciting!.your the only rapper i know thats got his own college which he donates of his shows to,how big is this?thats one good point to reach in life,to be able to do what you love doing,then giving others that can’t achive it, the chance to.any way,cheers for keeping us updated and taking the time to post.Have a good one.

32. Madlen on June 27, 2008 at 9:06 am

i can buy the art book…i’m gonna start saving money..:Dyay…so happy!!!

33. kairimai on June 27, 2008 at 8:42 am

I want the art book at least sighs I’m only 5 hours away from the art show and I can’t go..it sucks when you live so near and can’t go😦 oh well

34. nillp on June 27, 2008 at 7:14 am

i truly want to get at least the art show book..

can’t wait to see ur art show.. it’s coming..😀

keep rocking.. have a great day.

love ya ~ mk’nil ♥

35. skindesbous on June 27, 2008 at 6:42 am

I forgot to say that yesterday I dreamed on you, and your art show. I was going there in a school trip, but the show was in NYC instead of LA (so strange). lol

36. skindesbous on June 27, 2008 at 6:42 am

These are good prices, but it is impossible for me to acquire one of your works so I propose you something. Why don’t you do something like a contest, in which we can show our art, and where the prize is one of your works? It would be great for us and a chance to have one of your paintings. (If you did [and I repeat, it would be MARVELLOUS for us =D] don’t do it only for the US, please). Cheers!

37. Shinoda77 on June 27, 2008 at 6:38 am

miekshinoda? i guess u made a mistake😀 i luv u and i wanna have all of them. I hope I can buy one of these things, or all of them😀

38. cuz on June 27, 2008 at 5:58 am

…so hope you’re gonna play HHH ;D love that song🙂

39. Vecel on June 27, 2008 at 5:52 am

im interested about that book..you should make some bmx art bike🙂 skatedecks are old thing,try something special

40. cuz on June 27, 2008 at 5:49 am

GLORIOUS EXCESS (BORN) – OFFICIAL ART SHOW BOOK yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! i’m buying!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you art so it’s a torture that i can’t go and see it in person – i live in poland. so it’s great that there will be art book :DDD i have your previous art book amazingly signed on M&G in vilnius and it’s just great. i’m sure this one and the whole exhibition will be great too :DDD can’t wait when it’ll be available, i’ll be the first with my hands on it ;D have a great show in berlin today😀 unfortunately i’m not going since i spend all my money on vilnius and brno shows (fantastic🙂 but my friend promised to call me during HHH or Crawling or TLTGYA ;DDD such a great day today ;D

41. I_B_Long on June 27, 2008 at 4:48 am

my hubby proly wouldnt be too happy if i bought a skatedeck, i’ll ask him next time i email him…. but the book i guess he could live with…but then, maybe i just wont tell him…..:D

42. Carla on June 27, 2008 at 4:33 am

Awesome! Thanks for the info. I’m certainly interested in getting one of the art books or prints! (haha, unless I somehow attend the show itself)

43. LinkinPark4everJL on June 27, 2008 at 4:14 am

miekshinoda.com/merch

Are you sure about that ?

44. Emilia on June 27, 2008 at 4:13 am

I’m so wanna have one of those skatedecks🙂 It’d look really cool on my wall😄

45. merve on June 27, 2008 at 4:04 am

i dont like skateboards on the wall:)but,if i have chance to visit your art show,i can buy painting!anyway,take care urself….

46. Xenith on June 27, 2008 at 3:31 am

Hope I can afford the set🙂

47. Miky1977 on June 27, 2008 at 3:05 am

Miky your art is the most beautiful art in world….If I can do shopping on line I will buy immediately something…bye🙂

48. crystalrussianla on June 27, 2008 at 2:29 am

hey thats great i’ll buy something for sure K love you babe godbless

49. Stelios on June 27, 2008 at 2:29 am

50. Shinodabestfriend on June 27, 2008 at 2:23 am

MIKE I WANT ALL YOUR ART!!!!!!!!!! is it possible? o.o😀

51. Stelios on June 27, 2008 at 2:23 am

the show will be awesome,, cant wait for the artbook, and the decks,, it will be amazing

52. Cheryl_PTT on June 27, 2008 at 2:16 am

Uhm…

Mike did you mean to spell your name wrong

miekshinoda?

53. ms_shock on June 27, 2008 at 1:41 am

OMGI want your skateboard!!!!! It’s not so expensive…… AAAAAAGGGRRRRR Why you are so far from me?! ….. cries
    I’d buy…. really……. aaghh…. Can you send it to Baikal? xD

54. ColorScheming on June 27, 2008 at 1:29 am

I am going to this! i am for sure going to get the book as well as a skate deck. Im super siked, i already requested off from work. I live in vegas so its only a four hour drive. See you there!