LP Limited Edition Collectible Art Posters

July 23, 2008

this is a re-post from LP.com, but i wanted to let you know that these limited posters are really incredible. a dalek LP poster? so dope:

FROM LINKINPARK.COM:
“Don’t forget to pick up your exclusive Linkin Park silkscreened art posters on the Projekt Rev dates this summer! With only 100 posters printed per city, these posters are very limited and will go fast! The band commissioned many of their favorite artists for each poster including the Ames Brothers, Print Mafia, Malleus, Plasticgod, Methamphibian, Dalek, Ekundayo, Blaine Fontana, Tessar Lo, Nate van Dyke and Alex Pardee. Poster tubes are available at the merch booths, so be sure to ask for one to protect these great collectibles!”

two of my favorites so far:

ALEX PARDEE:

yo1

DALEK:

yo2

…and also. courtesy of the great charlie bravo:

1. Madlen on July 24, 2008 at 12:22 pm

Hey Mike i have a question about the Hybrid Theory EP.I know that was one of a kind thing that you gave them to the first street team members and i know that a copy pops up in ebay like very rarely and i know that’s probably the only way to get it but i still wanted to ask you if there’s another way?

2. cuz on July 24, 2008 at 6:41 am

those posters are cool! would love to see all of them.

man, i grew up on sesame street😀 too bad it’s not on tv now. hope you have fun on tour🙂

3. pbizkit33 on July 24, 2008 at 5:14 am

Hey Mike. What was up with Busta last night???
    Amazing show once again. I picked up the poster last night and I love the artwork.

4. Shinodabestfriend on July 24, 2008 at 2:30 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT VIDEO!! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! oh Mike Mike…. hahahahahah!!! ^^ I love it! hahahahahahahhah!!!😀
    and I love the first pic.. u.u😀 it’s cool!😉 YOU’RE THE BEST, SHINIZZLE!!😀 x)
    love you, adorable creature… ♥

5. nillp on July 23, 2008 at 7:00 pm

i loved the 2nd one..!

congrats to him..😉

great video.. lol

take care; mk’nil ♥

6. analoggirl on July 23, 2008 at 5:28 pm

Oh man, that video was amazing. Who’d have thought that Bert and Ernie would cover “Ante Up”? The beginning was jokes, but it tickled me to see Bert mouth the lyric, “Put in work in the street like a slave.” LOL Also, I like the posters. Please post the one by Ekundayo – I’d love to see it!

7. Anika on July 23, 2008 at 3:15 pm

this vid is cool! lmao! but the posters…i dont like them…mhhh thatz not the LP-style, i think…youre great, mike…peace! x]

8. bec on July 23, 2008 at 3:00 pm

I thought this was a Dalek:

9. ninguem on July 23, 2008 at 1:46 pm

the guy who did this second poster is the same which did kanye west’s graduatiion album cover?
    ps – who is charlie bravo?
    ps 2 – se you in november!!

10. rockermeg on July 23, 2008 at 12:15 pm

I’d really really really REALLY like to know your thoughts on this…

Please Mike if your reading this just take a couple of minutes to read this post and think about it…

Please because this is actually upsetting me quite a bit because I’ve been a fan since I was six and now I’m 13…

So please Mike if you’re reading this…

StillUtterlyDedicated,

Megan x

11. rockermeg on July 23, 2008 at 11:52 am

I dunno if you’ve seen this yet Mike but this is Stone Sour’s Through Glass. The song is awesome but I thought you might be interested in the video. A very similar idea to Glorious Excess and very cleverly done:

Megan x

12. Curiosa on July 23, 2008 at 11:48 am

yeah mike, where can the rest of us who aren’t going to PR coughmostlycausePRwon’tbecomingtotowncough see the rest of these? Nice posters but when it comes to art, you & I don’t always agree. lol

13. rockermeg on July 23, 2008 at 11:31 am

…? I always found the muppets quite disturbing…

The posters are brilliant,great designs.

Too true they went quick😦

Megan x

14. sasummsumm on July 23, 2008 at 9:50 am

the posters are sick…the first one is funny and the other one hm…i think i saw something from this dalek before…it’s not bad…
    and ernie and bert …ääähm…just😄 well looks like you are bored sometimes ?…^^ i hope i’ll meet you some day…to just find out if you are crazy or something hrhr °____^

15. Zach on July 23, 2008 at 9:23 am

I bought the one from Hartford, it’s my favorite. I was almost going to buy the one in Mansfield, but Hartford is way cooler so I’m glad I bought that one. The only thing that sucks is that I had to leave in the middle of your guy’s set because I was dehydrating and about to pass out, as well as getting trampeled and beaten in the pit. Lol. I was wearing the shirt you designed for music for relief but you never saw it. :[ Oh well. It was still a great show, I just wish I could have stayed to see Chris Cornell on Crawling and We Made It live.

16. lxlatinangelxl on July 23, 2008 at 9:10 am

i wanted those posters so bad but when i found out they were 30 dollars…..i decided to buy the PR shirt for the same price……
    anyways im said i didnt get one……but im waiting for those shoes!!!

17. Jhuryn on July 23, 2008 at 7:36 am

Can’t wait to see the rest of the posters. They look really cool.

Bert and Ernie make my life.

Are you as upset about Estel Getty’s death as this guy?

EMERGENCY BLOG! LOL

18. MissNatalie1984 on July 23, 2008 at 7:36 am

that Pardee poster caught me off guard – at first i was like wtf? why is there a giant anime-esque bug creature thing on the poster, and then i realised its the guy’s head… and that’s cool!

as for bert and ernie – they are hardcore gangstas. word.

muchos gracias Mike!

19. akitagirl on July 23, 2008 at 7:35 am

The posters are amazing!! Got the one from Jones Beach last night. BTW – The Concert last night was amazing!!! Thanks as another powerful show.!! Anyone that can, should snap these posters up. You will not be disappointed! Hey mike maybe next time have different posters designed by the band.

20. LPAngel on July 23, 2008 at 7:08 am

the posters are great! and the video…. very very funny looool =D i couldn´t stop laughing haha. thanks mike for the video =)=)

21. comfortzone on July 23, 2008 at 6:54 am

The idea of Pardee is really cool, it’s like Linkin Park is stuck in your head forever, ha ha.

But it’s still disgusting x_x and it so reminds me of the anime Akira, I watched it when I was 13,14 and I was traumatized D:

22. hit_n_run_me on July 23, 2008 at 6:49 am

I love the first poster, is it possible for people outside of the u.s to buy them?

23. Sammy on July 23, 2008 at 6:23 am

how cool they look !!! what a bummer that in munich weren’T so cool posters

24. ShadowerLiltani on July 23, 2008 at 5:37 am

Know what I’ve always wondered? Why is it that Bert has such a bigass uni-brow and Ernie has like, no eyebrows at all? I also always wondered as a kid of they ever intended the two of them to be a gay couple of if they were roommates. I’m just curious, is all. (Gay Bert and Ernie is nowhere near as interesting though as the guy who plays Big Bird: He hangs out on nude beaches.)

25. Blaesbjerg on July 23, 2008 at 4:24 am

Well, I wanna make a LP poster too, my creative inteligent just revealed it self again!.. Like the upper one, but not the blue and yellow one though :b..
    The video is very typically you Mike😀 – I like it Haha😀

26. Ewelina16 on July 23, 2008 at 4:22 am

Well I agree… I am from Poland, so I would do everything to live in the USA and have such as opportunity too. You should really do that also in Europe! ^^

The first one is amazing!

27. Anne on July 23, 2008 at 3:28 am

Well, that’s pretty nice for the american fans… Fans coming from the rest of the world need to reclaim… You could at least uplaod every motif for us to see🙂

28. Xenith on July 23, 2008 at 2:21 am

Mike where can we see the whole list of posters? Being in the UK I wont get the opportunity to view any of these first hand😦

Love Alex Pardee’s Brain bug idea.🙂

29. Shinizzle3 on July 23, 2008 at 2:18 am

omg! the first poster looks a bit repulsive…Linkin park on the ass of a big insect xD
    bääääh =)

30. toikey on July 23, 2008 at 1:38 am

Oh my days, Alex Pardee is an absolute legend of an artist, I wish more people wouldve heard of him.

31. I_B_Long on July 23, 2008 at 1:33 am

i like the first one alot. you should have something cool like that next time you guys play in europe.
    the video cracked me up. definitely made this shitty morning more bearable.
    thanks for the laugh.

32. Shecelia on July 23, 2008 at 1:25 am

cool. It’s really awesome! I like it!

33. skindesbous on July 23, 2008 at 1:14 am

I love that posters _________ How much I would like to live in the US… =_=

34. axrinekey on July 23, 2008 at 1:07 am

Wow. xD

Puppets again…

35. fallsogracefully on July 22, 2008 at 10:56 pm

The Bert and Ernie vid is the best thing i’ve seen on youtube in a while.

36. KATHYxx on July 22, 2008 at 10:34 pm

Dalek is an artist’s name, not a reference to Doctor Who.

dang it looks awesome.. makes me wish i was at pnc bank..

37. soyuneik on July 22, 2008 at 10:17 pm

Pardee is sick. I’m in here wet sanding my Mpc casing about to customize it with something nice. I think you just added some inspiration to it.

38. lala07 on July 22, 2008 at 10:15 pm

The art poster for PNC is awesome…hopefully there will still be some left when I get there!!!

39. vivalavulva on July 22, 2008 at 9:47 pm

that bert and ernie video is basically hilarious. and i love that their mouths are moving on time.

40. Ezza on July 22, 2008 at 9:44 pm

im just wondering if the person who painted the darlek poster has watched doctor who. because it looks nothing like one.. it looks more like a mouse with a horn stuck in his head