MS DC REMIX DEBUT

July 29, 2008

the MS DC remix is here! the shoe is starting to hit retailers in the next few days. the info, plus a new video about the art show is up on the DC site (CHECK OUT “EXHIBITION” and “WHERE TO BUY”)

on a side note, thanks to my buddy scott for this link, a “we made it” remix:

1. Jelly on July 31, 2008 at 9:33 am

Wow… so gr8 ^^! Why are you sooooo talented, Mike? ( silly question😀 )… I admire you🙂
    sign Absolutely I’ll buy them if I can. But now I can’t =.=” I live in Vietnam.

2. nillp on July 30, 2008 at 8:32 pm

amazing.😀

but unfortunately i don’t think i’m going to buy..😡

sorry me.. but this is going to be really expensive in my local currency.. and i don’t have this money right now.. ¬¬

u have no idea how sad this is for me.😦

take care; love ya ~ mk’nil ♥

3. zimminator on July 30, 2008 at 5:55 pm

AH but if they are 150 bux then i cant get it!!!! thats too much mike!!!

4. zimminator on July 30, 2008 at 5:54 pm

you poopface. now i HAVE to get those shoes after watching the dc video. i respect you and look up to you too much to not not get them. grr! lamesauce….lol…..shapoopi haha! well i like that remix!!! nice jorb, keep it up!

5. ro2db on July 30, 2008 at 4:36 pm

Not to mention the tax which will be about $170.00 total 4 the shoes

6. BaZz on July 30, 2008 at 3:25 pm

Okay are we all as rich as LP, I called up the store they want $150.00 for these I was dieing for these waiting and waiting to hear $150.00 at the store. Who made the MSRP on these things, I never seen a pair of DC that much in my life.

7. Madlen on July 30, 2008 at 2:19 pm

The coolest shoes ever…i guess they won’t be available here in your store?The remix is great😀

8. Gamundi08 on July 30, 2008 at 12:43 pm

How much money for those special shoes?

9. Anne on July 30, 2008 at 12:03 pm

hum… fantastic then. Can’t open the remix… shame

10. Anika on July 30, 2008 at 11:25 am

i love the remix! this is so fuckin cool! and i hope i can get the shoes…..i love them! x]

11. Zach on July 30, 2008 at 11:00 am

I can’t wait to buy the shoes! When will they be available on bandmerch or whatever?

Geki of LPU

12. psykobouliz on July 30, 2008 at 10:11 am

i want those shoes so much!!!! lol the first model… =)

13. Linkin_Betty on July 30, 2008 at 9:17 am

wow! great shoes! LOVE them ^_^ i want them now!!! can’t wait…
    good work guy ;)) you have big talent!
    taky care <33
    xoxo

14. nataku on July 30, 2008 at 7:55 am

i have to have them!

15. billiejean on July 30, 2008 at 6:31 am

i LOVE these shoes!!!!

i can’t w8 to buy them!!!!!!!!!

i won’t ask for anything else if i get these shoes……!!!! i’ll keep my fingers crossed!!!

16. cuz on July 30, 2008 at 6:20 am

man, i need those shoes!!!!! and the video is cool! hope for some more soon😀

17. DRO22 on July 30, 2008 at 5:44 am

i cannot wait for these shoes. i def. am planning on purchasing Xander (; aaaandd that remix is SICKKK. if i knew how, that’d be going straight to my iTunes.😀. take care, mike. good luck on the rest of the tour & art show.

18. gerry on July 30, 2008 at 5:13 am

The remix is good!
    Its like a dance remix, this ‘we made it’ remix is very nice!

19. MusicalMorphine on July 30, 2008 at 5:06 am

Looked like it was a great day. I’ve said this before but I really wish I could have been there to experience it first hand. Nevertheless I love the art, and I’m happy just to be able to see it if only from my computer screen.

20. GreenPheonix on July 30, 2008 at 4:02 am

i think they are the most wicked shoes ever made……
    hope they will be sold in the UK…….

Keep on ROCKIN MIKE

21. Shinodabestfriend on July 30, 2008 at 3:42 am

FABOLOUS SONG AND SHOES! Mike Shinoda rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yuo’re amazing, man!!

22. ro2db on July 30, 2008 at 2:59 am

So i went to go get the shoes last wed. @ a store in Hollywood where the shoes were allready selling. They had a size 10 reserved for me & it was the last pair. I tried ’em on & they didnt fit, they were a little too big for my foot & i really didnt want to be walking around looking like a clown so i decided not to get ’em😦 . The shoes looked really badass though & i would highly recommend ’em. As far as the price goes, the store wuz selling ’em for $159.00, but $172.00 with tax. Damn these feet !!!! all i needed wuz half a size smaller😦 . Anyways,CONGRATS to the person who bought the last pair of the MS DC REMIX shoes. Feel free to thank me 4 having a small foot😀. WUT UP MIKE?

23. Blaesbjerg on July 30, 2008 at 2:41 am

Wait wait?! Can you buy them on the internet?! Cause i want a pair!!.. NOOO MIKE! x(

24. axrinekey on July 30, 2008 at 2:21 am

OOOH! xD
    I love the video of Glorious Excess one ;D
    ^___^

25. ritzifying on July 29, 2008 at 10:34 pm

nice shoes, wanna ………???
    …..
    show more shoes?!

26. ms_shock on July 29, 2008 at 10:09 pm

Mike can u put them to the lake Baikal?! xD xD It would be great😄😄

27. I_B_Long on July 29, 2008 at 9:38 pm

the remix was pretty good (didnt like the beginning much but it gets much better)
    those shoes sure look nice. you could proly persuade me to buy a pair if they sold’em here(low tops, because high tops make me cringe) and i would proly look rediculous in’em, being a female with big feet…:D
    man i love your art.
    im gonna fly to pennsylvania and rob that guy that bought one of your paintings. muahahaha. or not.
    you look so happy and proud in that clip. and you should be proud. because you rock!

28. asiatik16 on July 29, 2008 at 8:27 pm

good remix !

29. Giffy on July 29, 2008 at 6:49 pm

the remix is awesome!! reminds me of dark nightclub. love it ;P

30. BaZz on July 29, 2008 at 6:06 pm

Every time I call Akros or whatever that store is called the guy that works there thinks I am crazy. When are these things available I need sneakers so bad and I am holding out for these and I don’t want order online being I don’t know what size is good.

31. alyeska39 on July 29, 2008 at 5:40 pm

Kosh – Hate to burst your bubble, but he already addressed that, and it’s not who you think it is. If it was, he’d say it was. It’s most likely just some friends of his who would like to remain anonymous.

Anyway, on to the remixes. Both are awesome. I hope to be able to get the shoes, guess I’ll have to wait and see.

32. Reem on July 29, 2008 at 5:31 pm

great remix,really like it.where can i get it? and wonderfull to know that about the DC’s i hope we can get them here sometime,great work look at them! i so want one.hey this remix is really good haha(im still listening) okay i’ll go check out the vid,you have a wonderfull one,cheers for sharing.

33. Kosh on July 29, 2008 at 5:03 pm

mmm those shoes really do look tasty. A shame we can’t get it in the UK or anywhere else other than US. Definatly prefer the low tops.
    Damn, that remix! Never imagined a dance version of “We Made It”, Nicely put together. Especially when the beat drops in. “I’m so notorious, I’m so notorious, I’m so notorious” haha brilliant.

One a different side note, I was thinking the other day about “Charlie Bravo” and “the Red Barron”, y’kno as you do, and I think I know who they are. The initials are the same as their real name initials, now guess who you think Charlie Bravo and the Red Barron is😉. Just a guess.

34. Sammy on July 29, 2008 at 4:54 pm

nice video !! and i love the shoes i can’t wait to buy them !!i hope i’ll be not to late and didn’t get a pair🙂 and the remix sound great !! “” really good job !!

35. soyuneik on July 29, 2008 at 4:50 pm

ok very serious MS in the DC vid. Same shit with me. Drew as a kid, entered contests, influenced by anime, comics and such.
    My uncle had stayed overseas while in the Navy, and he was an artist, those were kept in my basement (old style Japanese paintings). But from then on the similarities stop. Couldn’t afford college, didn’t have family to help either, and now I hardly have the motivation for it anymore. The was one more real F’ed thing that contributed to it, but lets just say its something I’m gonna have to come to terms with somehow before I can love it again. Your shoes are tight, do you have them in black?

36. Brittney on July 29, 2008 at 4:42 pm

Love the remix🙂 (the shoe and the song lol)

37. Jenn on July 29, 2008 at 4:35 pm

that’s awesome that they’re going to be selling them right down the street from me! ill be sure to buy them there this weekend. still don’t know how much it is, i guess ill find out when i get there. i hope they sell the low tops at Olympia sport…. thanks for the heads up mike🙂