LPMB

August 5, 2008

go here

1. sns1229 on August 8, 2008 at 4:49 pm

Love you guys!!!!!!! You guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for everything you guys do and stand for, your the best artist I have ever seen or heard Mike, Yea you should learn the drums like Chester said, your amazing I know you can do it. Thanks again.

2. mistressOFmadness on August 8, 2008 at 1:10 pm

already seen this and posted there. i think i made my point clear ^^ grmbl always only for the US fans… pout
    but you should post more often🙂

3. skindesbous on August 8, 2008 at 4:22 am

I’M REALLY UPSET ABOUT THE WEMIX.COM CONTEST… always the same, only for the US…

4. nillp on August 7, 2008 at 9:05 pm

they’re really amazing.

congratulations to the artists..😀

5. skindesbous on August 7, 2008 at 1:10 pm

You guys always do special things only for american people… u_u

6. rockermeg on August 7, 2008 at 10:08 am

They weren’t sold in Europe😦

x

7. Madlen on August 7, 2008 at 3:33 am

hmmm those posters are not available in europe:(so sad…

8. soyuneik on August 7, 2008 at 3:11 am

Sooo tired. I don’t know why after making music I feel like I ran a marathon. Maybe I tap in some unseen energy force that effects me physically. The best part about it is I hate what I made. lol. Yup, I’m never satisfied with anything I do. I’m gonna go drop out now. I already commented on the ill posters ..so yea. Why am I here again? haha

9. Shinodabestfriend on August 7, 2008 at 12:43 am

aaaah noooouuu!! I want one!! lol

10. lilIverson09 on August 6, 2008 at 7:30 pm

omggg mike i had to re edit my comment 10 times before it let me send the comment to you
    maybe extend it to about 2000 letters allowed? lol

11. lilIverson09 on August 6, 2008 at 7:29 pm

http://preview.tinyurl.com/DC72708 <- heres the bristow 7/27/08 date
    mike im not sure if you will read this but your an art ace and im SURE you know who you guys hired to paint these paintings but can you tell me who made this poster? artist? website? im trying to score a little luck and see if they have any copies left over… i know the ames bros do… http://preview.tinyurl.com/MD2-19-08
    i ordered a copy of the artbook from Glorious Excess and im hoping to be able to get the handprint “Icon” for my birthday.hope to meet you someday next time you come to the Washington DC area. ill be carrying around your faint trading card just in case🙂
    -lilIverson09
    Outer Heaven Productions

12. Sindaenie on August 6, 2008 at 3:01 pm

I picked up the poster in Mansfield, MA– Before I knew it was limited and am I ever glad I did! I will post a picture on the thread soon. Joe and Brad signed it at the M&G =) It was very cool that the poster said the name of the venue, rather than a list of all the places and dates. Nice to have something unique to remember it by.

13. Shinizzle3 on August 6, 2008 at 1:04 pm

there are expensive…mike, to be an LP fan is expensive xP
    from this posters, is there going a part to charity or something like that agein?
    or is it because they’re so limited?

14. Jaclyn on August 6, 2008 at 12:34 pm

Havent been to LPMB for ages!>:D I cant understand why when i get online there i feel numb bored puke and sick and i dont feel that i’m a LP fan ((((

Anyway you’re idea on new thread is cool, i’d like to see that posters though i’d never buy any of them for 25 bucks, well maybe for 5 bucks and i’d never hang them in my room…. if i lived in US…. Now i’ve looked thru my mind thinking what picture i’d hang over my bed – 1. your SONG 2. DS shoes diz – skulls roses and fish – they seem nice to me, i dont know if you wanted them to be NICE =)) My lil bro loves your ICON, he’s kinda hypnotized )))

15. Curiosa on August 6, 2008 at 9:05 am

From what I’ve seen so far I like the one from Lexington. :)~

16. Blaesbjerg on August 6, 2008 at 8:25 am

Today i’ve bumbed in to a lot of LP and FM stuff, it’s so wird! :s..
    Firstly I’ve noticed that some of FMs songs are used in DANISH TV .. Series and commercials, didn’t know that FM was so far away from it’s “home country”! Found a really cool article about you guys in LP, like “Mike is half Japanese, so if you like Hello Kitty and Suschi he’s the guy for you” HAH, that was so funny to read xD.. Wonder if Anna likes hello kitty!😀..
    – to the subject! Can’t wait for people to post some of the posters!

17. Jhuryn on August 6, 2008 at 6:44 am

Such a cool idea. I can’t wait to see the Cuyahoga Falls poster!

18. cuz on August 6, 2008 at 5:31 am

i’d love to go to PR too😦 impossible since i’m from Poland. but i was on shows in Lithuania and Czech Republic😀 those were amazing😀

19. Anika on August 6, 2008 at 5:23 am

x ]

20. I_B_Long on August 6, 2008 at 1:34 am

so now we have to worry about you lurking there again…. scary……guess we should all be on our best behaviour for a while…..

21. Jelly on August 6, 2008 at 12:15 am

I wish I could go to the PR tour =.=’

22. SdwOTD on August 5, 2008 at 11:02 pm