MFR home: A Note

November 17, 2009

You know who are the best people ever? The people who donated like $5, $10 to fund that MFR house (mentioned below). Seriously. It’s not about giving a whole bunch of money if you don’t have it. It’s about doing whatever you can. Like: Liam Judge, Nps@FSU, dkpdfa, eddiez, Jelliott, AnsticeJade, WEG, MFRHFHouse, kryta09, erzita, wrestler1, and Adam. Well done.

1. shan1105 on November 19, 2009 at 4:33 am

Every little bit helps, i sell a lot on ebay and 10% of every item i sell goes to MFR. sometimes it is 25 cents and sometimes it is $50.00 depending on the item. It is easy to do and i feel great about helping the cause 🙂

2. anaslinkin on November 18, 2009 at 11:35 am

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!!

3. Polina on November 18, 2009 at 11:12 am

“It’s about doing whatever you can” … I could do just this…. maybe it’s not the best way to help… but it’s better than nothing to do 🙂

4. Madlen on November 18, 2009 at 10:33 am

Is this US residents only?That’s too bad:( On a side note someone asked about the Deftones Benefit show so I want to ask about that too…

5. Dori on November 18, 2009 at 8:50 am

Jade!!! Woo-hoo

6. miKer0cks on November 18, 2009 at 8:37 am

Could’nt agree more with you on this one 🙂 The thing is that I can’t help out 😦 I’m from Greece and the site doesn’t accept my credit card…Everytime I try to make a donation a window pops out that says “error US residents only” 😥 Damn…well maybe next time 😉

PS. Can you plz give us a little info about the Deftones Benefit Show you’re attending? Thx 😉

7. dutchsoldier on November 18, 2009 at 7:21 am

If you make it possible to donate without a creditcard I’ll do it right away!!!!

Don’t own a creditcard, I’m European LOL!!!

8. zahra on November 18, 2009 at 4:54 am

welll done u guys, keep it up!..hey mike i gave 25$ bucks this summer!!lol…. i’m saving up on a ipod touch soo i cant help this time but as soon as i get my ipod i’ll do what every i can to help raise the money !!….YA ITS ALL ABOUT DOING WHAT EVER U CAN !!i totally agree …MFR rocks!!

9. xandro on November 18, 2009 at 12:59 am

Thank you Mike, Chester, Rob, Dave, Joe, Brad and others who are involved for building this foundation! Great work!