MS x DC x SURU Super Limited RELEASE!

November 21, 2009

Just go here:

1. Sintia on November 23, 2009 at 1:56 pm

Thanks for sharing the link to let us know how the signing went with you and Joe. Love the pics too!!! I never get tired of the crazy funny video’s and pics. Since the beginning that has not changed & hope it never does. I’ve noticed that your hair style recieved alot of compliments on here. Now you should never doubt your style. haha
    I hope you, LP, & your families are in gr8 heatlh & are doing good. Take Care πŸ˜€

2. linkinparkette on November 22, 2009 at 5:35 pm

the shoes look awesome. blue and black :]
    and mike ur hair, aw u look awesome :B

3. DisjointedHeart on November 22, 2009 at 12:40 pm

The shoes look great! And I like the pics.
    What’s going on with the Fort Minor Message Boards? Are they going to be back up soon?

4. Bennoda_94 on November 22, 2009 at 10:39 am

Yeah! The shoes are great and the pic too :] I wanna have these shoes x] Thanks 4 sharing^^ Have a nice day πŸ˜€

5. TaylorKenjiLP on November 21, 2009 at 7:12 pm

MIKE, WAS THERE ANY ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT LPU9 BEING AT BEST BUYS? I DIDNT THINK IT WAS OUT YET. BUT I JUST GOT IT TODAY.

6. spraypaintNinkpens on November 21, 2009 at 6:23 pm

Wish I could have made it, but oh well. Anyways, whats up with the fort minor forums being took down? Is FM officially over or are you re-tooling up the website for another project?!

7. jess_unreal on November 21, 2009 at 5:12 pm

hi! hehe, I am so Jealous right now , for the people that now have your shoes!

8. soyuneik on November 21, 2009 at 1:51 pm

lol @ shadowerliltani’s “sexy hypocrite”. ::writes it down:: Good song name.. Aren’t we all hypocrites though?
    You guys have all the fun. I want to stab people with shoes too. ::pouty face::

9. ShadowerLiltani on November 21, 2009 at 1:32 pm

So, I went there. I lost focus on the pretty shoes when I saw your shiny hair. I try very hard to not say anything in regards to your physicality, but your shiny hair is sexy πŸ˜€ This must be making you nuts, how in one blog I call you a hypocrite, then in another I call you sexy. Heh, you know what? You can be a sexy hypocrite! How ’bout that? Now I know for sure my question about what’s going on with the album art for the new LP album will never get answered.

10. Madlen on November 21, 2009 at 1:00 pm

Haha I think my fav pic is the one with you “stabbing” Joe with the shoe…that must have hurted a lot :Dlol

11. lpcrazygirl on November 21, 2009 at 12:31 pm

The photos are so cool.
    Joe and you look very good. Your hair is awesome πŸ™‚

12. Curiosa on November 21, 2009 at 12:15 pm

LOL You guys are so silly! Love the shoes πŸ™‚ & thanks for sharing. πŸ™‚ I like the hair too. πŸ™‚

Hey, we were wondering if u were going to bring the Fort Minor message boards back up. πŸ™‚ Thanks. πŸ™‚

13. liope on November 21, 2009 at 10:16 am

I love this shoe!! it’s amazing! Lucky the guys how bought it! πŸ™‚

14. jayrod1380 on November 21, 2009 at 7:28 am

Hey Mike,

Hope you remember me, i was the first guy in line named Jay with the blue Flannel. Thanks for doing the signing for us. Ive been waiting for thoses shoes for a super long time. They look so slick. Thanks again to you and Joe. Jay Rod.

15. zahra on November 21, 2009 at 4:33 am

cool! X) I WANT ONE !!TO BAD ITS NOT IN MY SIZE RANG!x( anyhoo nice new look …take care hope u have a gr8 day!

16. miKer0cks on November 21, 2009 at 4:00 am

Wow amazing pics Mike thx for sharing! Both of you look so funny in the pics LOL I want those shoes so bad but I already got the pride ones so my dad won’t get these too 😦 I have to say that your hair is awesome! Love them πŸ˜‰

17. 5_DADO_5 on November 21, 2009 at 3:55 am

I love the blue ones…send these to me pleeeeeeeeease…xD

18. EvaBennoda on November 21, 2009 at 3:51 am

aww Mikey thanks for the link ! I want these shoes right now ! I hope to get them in some days =) aw ! as an X-mas gift πŸ˜‰ Thanks for sharing these pics ! Both of u are funnyyy xD I wish I could be there with u guys…excellent work ! Keep it up ;D

P.S.: I loooooooove ur hair style ! U look so cuuuteβ™₯ =D

MidnightTheOne

19. Marie14 on November 21, 2009 at 3:49 am

omg! soo cool! oO…wish i could be there 😦 …i like these shoes the most πŸ˜€

20. Senia on November 21, 2009 at 2:56 am

i just love the way they look… i’m talkin about both the sneakers and the boys hahahah :)) Gott… i wish i were there 😦

πŸ˜€ great job! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜‰

PS: i like the woman w/ the linkin park snowboard :)) (it’s a snowboard right?) πŸ˜›

21. highlandpark on November 21, 2009 at 2:36 am

It was an awesome event! Thanks Mike & Joe for also personalizing the shoes & shoe boxes with additional art drawings! Oh yeah, nice photo of me with my shoes!

22. abbykulyde on November 21, 2009 at 2:35 am

thanks for sharing these photos, been searching since midnight, hahaha!

sleep tight mike xoxo

β™₯abby

PS: you look like a school boy (with beard?) on your hair, hehehe… cute..wink

23. DinaraLP on November 21, 2009 at 2:21 am

wow!!! This shoes are great!!!! Love you guys!!! Photos are so fun. I’ must share this with my friends