CNN’s Larry King Live

January 19, 2010

I will be on CNN’s “Larry King Live” TONIGHT, Tuesday, January 19 to talk about Music for Relief’s DOWNLOAD TO DONATE album and relief efforts in Haiti. Tune in to hear more about the project.

EDIT: Due to breaking US political news, they are cancelling the Haiti segment for tonight, promising a reschedule to tomorrow. 6pm PST, 9pm EST.

1. Maria Odete on February 11, 2010 at 2:01 pm

: kiss love you mike his voice and fascinating happy birthday much health and you continue doing our Alegria. Brazil loves you ..
    your fan Maria Odete.♥

2. JanV on January 20, 2010 at 1:56 pm

Hey Mike!
    Please ignore my previous post; I was under the impression that your show already aired yesterday! (I was stupid enough not to read the EDIT). So, despite the time clash with my school, I’ll try my best to catch a glimpse of the interview.
    Looking forward to watching you on tv!

3. Ailina on January 20, 2010 at 10:17 am

can’t wait to see u mike

4. SteppinRazor on January 20, 2010 at 9:11 am

You must have found out about the rescheduling really last second.. and that totally sucks but I suppose I could tune in tonight…😛

5. Madlen on January 20, 2010 at 4:17 am

I got up at 4 am to catch it last night and I was wondering why it wasn’t on:DAnyway I’m gonna watch today:)

6. JanV on January 20, 2010 at 3:07 am

let me apologize to begin with….let me apologize for what i’m about to say…
    i’m sorry i couldn’t watch the show, Mike…It aired at 9pm EST, which is 7:30am here in India; and I was at school. i’m feeling horribly guilty because of this…:(😦😦
    say, do you know whether there’s a re-run of the episode or whether its being shown on the cnn website? please let me know if you do, because i’m sure there are hundreds of fans in this part of the world who weren’t able to watch the show, just like me.
    sorry once again!😦

7. Damla on January 20, 2010 at 2:58 am

i watched the video. firstly, thank you guys being so sensitive🙂 i am proud to be your fan🙂 secondly, wow what the hell you did with your hair? i liked it anyway😀

8. Carlaz Reid on January 20, 2010 at 12:56 am

Im glad that they resceduled you on the show,unfortunatly i dont have cable so ill be missing it but i hope people get to hear “Not alone” because i gotta say im not one 2 cry easly and that song just got me! so im sure once more people get to hear it they wont hesitate to download and donate which iz what they need down there and thatz why i decided to put it on my facebook page!

9. Dori on January 19, 2010 at 10:23 pm

Whew!!! When I saw the post, I was like, “Damn it!” Looking forward to watching LKL tomorrow @6PM PST!!!

10. NoMoreSorrowGirl on January 19, 2010 at 9:29 pm

MIke will you post the video here!That’s why I love You and LP. You guys really rocks!🙂

11. KATHYxx on January 19, 2010 at 8:39 pm

Watched most of it not knowing you’d been shafted yet.

All you’re trying to do is save the world here and that gets pushed aside for some defeat speech, which are irrevelant AFTER elections. Lamez0rs.

12. c on January 19, 2010 at 6:58 pm

aww, they canceled, too bad to you and maybe enrique, must be awful go in a place and they delay or cancel the interview =/

13. Pr3mium on January 19, 2010 at 6:50 pm

Oh, just saw the update. I wonder when that was put up? Well, I’ll still be sure to watch you when you come on.

14. ernieball003 on January 19, 2010 at 6:49 pm

Politics eh?

15. Patrick on January 19, 2010 at 6:46 pm

Will the interview be available any where? I missed the show, its all Mass senator stuff.

16. numbrocker02 on January 19, 2010 at 6:46 pm

Sorry that you got rescheduled Mike. I was really looking forward to watching you on Larry King. I hope I get to see it sometime in the future.

17. Pr3mium on January 19, 2010 at 6:39 pm

Yeah, I downloaded your great new song, and the other great additions. I am going to donate tomorrow (don’t have any money in my paypal atm) and am waiting right now on LKL waiting.

18. mraznxcrazyxboi7 on January 19, 2010 at 6:33 pm

im watching LKL right now and larry said they will talk about the massachusetts stuff

19. ernieball003 on January 19, 2010 at 6:10 pm

Watching LKL now.

Looking forward to hearing what you have to say and, when I have the money, donating to MFR.

20. Aiman on January 19, 2010 at 6:07 pm

Will you post the video like you did with the Carson Daly interview?

21. danii on January 19, 2010 at 6:05 pm

es grandioso!
    agradezco que sean tan buenas personas
    estan haciendo un gran trabajo
    espero poder de alguna forma ayudar en esta causa
    saludos de chile!

22. alyeska39 on January 19, 2010 at 5:23 pm

It’s on at 9pm ET. So in about 40 minutes.

23. lpfmfan on January 19, 2010 at 5:22 pm

I’ll be recording it/Watching it😄

should be on at 8PM CST (9PM EST, 6PM PST) If i’m not mistaken but yeah🙂

You guys are doing a great job.😀

24. abby on January 19, 2010 at 5:20 pm

i thought it was yesterday, i was waiting for you to come out at Larry King Live last night… was it a 2-day special?? will wait for you again later..=) btw, i luv your new song guys, i already downloaded it and donated..

take care guys, and continue what you are doing..

25. In The End on January 19, 2010 at 5:14 pm

That’s cool. What time is it on?