DOWNLOAD TO DONATE FOR HAITI

January 19, 2010

On January 12, a magnitude 7.0 earthquake struck Haiti.  Hundreds of thousands are feared dead, many of whom are children.  Millions more are in need of medical attention, shelter, clothes and food just to make it through the days ahead.  It will take years to rebuild homes and communities.  My Linkin Park bandmates and I are deeply saddened by the situation and–with the help of an amazing list of talented artists all working in partnership with Music for Relief–want to aid the Haitian people.

Music for Relief has brought together an incredible album of artists who have all generously donated original songs to support the Haiti relief effort.  Artists include:  ALANIS MORISSETTE, THE ALL-AMERICAN REJECTS, DAVE MATTHEWS BAND,  ENRIQUE IGLESIAS,  HOOBASTANK, KENNA, LINKIN PARK, LUPE FIASCO, PETER GABRIEL AND SLASH.

I was a part of three of the songs.  One is a BRAND NEW LINKIN PARK SONG called “Not Alone.”  The second is by LUPE FIASCO and KENNA called “Resurrection.”  The third is a track that I did with KENNA and CHAD from THE NEPTUNES called “Never Let Me Down.”

Now, we need your help: you can join in support of the immediate relief and long-term recovery process in Haiti by downloading songs at MUSICFORRELIEF.ORG and making a donation in any amount. Then, EMBED THE WIDGET on your Facebook or MySpace page, your blog, or your website…wherever you can spread the word.  Every little bit helps.

VISIT WWW.MUSICFORRELIEF.ORG AND DOWNLOAD TO DONATE

Funds raised through the program will support the United Nation’s rapid disaster response efforts through the UN Foundation, long-term rebuilding of sustainable homes with Habitat for Humanity, and Dave Matthew’s Band’s BAMA Works Haitian Relief effort.  100% of funds received will go directly to the Haiti efforts.

DOWNLOAD. LISTEN. DONATE. SPREAD THE WORD. BRING HOPE.

1. laurabagh on May 14, 2011 at 6:57 am

i saw (not alone) video it’s so sad video and mike you were crying in the video that’s make it more sadness but the meaning of the song words really great😥😦

2. denxooo on March 21, 2011 at 7:27 pm

hi.. im from the philippines.. im in a band and we have this song that we made for Japan.. its got potential.. this is the demo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHaEuRIsVko) .. we want to help Japan with this song.. if we can record it in studio quality, we can use it to promote for donations.. we won’t ask for any profit.. we just wanna help.. i think we can even sell copies and all profits would go to donations for Japan.. i hope youd consider this in any possible way.. we had the song copyrighted.. but you can use it for free as long as its for Japan.. we just wanna help.. thanks

3. Jonah Senior on April 29, 2010 at 7:38 am

Mike, Chester and all the rest of you are hero’s to the people of Haiti. Your donating money to charity And making some awesome new songs. Are you going to be selling this album in stores? I’m 12 years old, I love your work and I wanna buy this album instead of downloading the songs. Thnx!

4. mike-WannaB on April 8, 2010 at 6:18 pm

mike u r amazing
    RISING TIED IS THE ONLY ALBUM WHICH I OWN

i hope to meet u

recently i saw u in punkd … it was fun

HEY MIKE. THE NEW SONG IS REALLY GOOD.
    LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR MORE FROM USE!

5. saul on March 25, 2010 at 8:38 pm

hey mike im big fan and i think thats cool what you doing for haiti i only wish i could donate money. im spreading the word tho

6. Divida on March 16, 2010 at 7:40 pm

HELLO MIKE. It is very true to help people. RESPECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. farhad on March 12, 2010 at 2:05 pm

plz shear me

8. anastasha=) on March 2, 2010 at 12:30 am

it’s great idea to help people, respect=)))))

9. ZAHRA on February 22, 2010 at 7:59 am

sooo sweet

10. FOCUS on February 17, 2010 at 6:09 pm

HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD OR BUY THE MIXTAPES? I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE IT IN MY CAR!

11. beautiful on February 16, 2010 at 9:12 pm

i like the LP wrote you are not alone

12. Mercylyn on February 15, 2010 at 12:42 pm

I made my donation! I wish there was more we could do, but its the little things that can make a big difference. Your my hero and it makes me, and I`m sure people in Haiti thankful for someone like you to be on Earth who cares. I`m spreading the word by placing your video of “Not Alone” on my personal web pages. Lift up those lyrics, and keep it real. HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY MIKE AND HAITI IS IN MY PRAYERS!-Lots of Love from a fan❤❤❤

13. Matt on February 11, 2010 at 4:45 am

Mike and Linkin Park, thanks for the album guys. I want to express my absolute and most sincere gratitude, especially for track one, “Not Alone”. As a Los Angeles County rescuer of 7 years and a fan of your work, I cannot think of a better anthem for those who selflessly answer the call to help. I especially liked the line: “You are not unknown, you are not alone” that hit me hard, so i had myself good cry and decided to write. Thanks for thinking of us, you have no idea how it feels to finally be thanked for all that I have given and done.

Matt

14. r.a.d on February 6, 2010 at 4:22 pm

Mike Shinoda..
    dude
    u r a one of a kind rockin artist, man…both in terms of music and art || u r one of those gr8 personlalities were art and music go hand in hand !!
    i really appreciate for u guys for ur concern for the ppl of Haiti
    ..bottom line : LP forever !!!!

allrite, enuff flattery eh?
    i heard abt a scolarship u r sponsoring..heard u r giving it to deserving young artists .. *sigh* ..wish i was a deserving artist🙂..i got enuff marks to go into a top university..but no money in my pocket

anyways…juss wanted to congratulate u on ur Music for Relief project for HAITI
    god bless ur soul

15. Diana on February 4, 2010 at 1:22 am

Hi there Mike.
    I am from Portugal and I wrote in my blog a little help to spread the word about music for relief. Maybe you can check and leave a comment please, so peoplpeople can realise how serious and important this is.

Visit my blog and check it out.

16. GavZ on January 25, 2010 at 8:28 pm

Hey Mike nice work with the tracks u have produced…and the new LP track is great as well!!!Not Alone reminds me of My December, a bit.. cant wait for the new album!!!!!!!!!!!h!!!any ways Mike one question i always wanted to ask was, about the HBT DEMOS. Why did yal release the HBT EP and the DEMOS on the same year(1999) ? when yall release the HBT DEMOS were yall still called as LP or as HBT?? did the demos come out before the EP??

Hope you will reply when you can Mike!!!U ROCK!!
    Best of luck!TC

17. Camila on January 23, 2010 at 2:08 pm

For BBC, BBC Brazil, Updated: 23/1/2010 7:31 searches will close in Haiti after 2 new rescues
    Haiti’s government closed the search and rescue of victims of the earthquake that devastated the country last week, according to a statement issued on Saturday by the United Nations (UN).

The decision was taken even after the rescue with life, on Friday, two new victims, after they spent ten days under the rubble.

18. Camila on January 23, 2010 at 2:05 pm

19. Camila on January 23, 2010 at 2:00 pm

Mike, after reading this I was horrified to learn that the Army suspended the search so I decided to pass this information because I know that the organization Music For Relief is committed to helping the people of Haiti, Idon´t know what they can do more I considered it important to inform you about it . Thank

20. Joe on January 23, 2010 at 9:12 am

Hey mike, good job with the download to haiti stuff you did here. I have a qustion for you. Recently this week on google news i read a new article about you guys. And in that article it is saying that you guys are going back to your roots for the next album. Also saying that you guys went back to the studio where you made HT and meteora. Now is this true? respond back please!

21. Jefferson lopes on January 23, 2010 at 5:50 am

Hey Mike,I really apreciate what you´re doing to the world!You are someone that I admire a lot!!!The new Linkin Park song is very amazing!But I want to hear your voice.We miss Mike shinoda on the songs!

22. Kaochan on January 23, 2010 at 4:42 am

Huge earthquake in Hiti remembers me of 1995.1.17.
    That day, early in the morning, I felt there was Gozilla in our hometown and destroying many houses and buildings. Will never forget that horrible moment!!Hope our compassion will reach Haitian people.

23. Eden on January 22, 2010 at 12:13 pm

Haii The songs are really good (: n its gd how its for a good cause (: we donated to that and at school nice work (: Ps. Prince William said he listened to linkin park

24. B Keppy on January 21, 2010 at 6:33 pm

Hey mike, keep doing the great work!
    Hopefully everyone that sees and hears whats going on in Haiti will aid them, they do need it…

BK

25. kermit on January 21, 2010 at 6:24 am

I just donated from japan. I will tell my friend to do it too!

26. Misi on January 21, 2010 at 2:08 am

i donated 1 $ for every member of my family (me, my brother, my parents, my dog and my cat)🙂
    guys you ar the best in everything

27. Marsha on January 20, 2010 at 7:36 pm

😀 Downloaded and donated last night. Donated US$10, about S$15 for me. Not too sure I liked having to use PayPal though, they charge stupid fees.:/

28. Evan Etheridge on January 20, 2010 at 1:58 pm

Is there any way unsigned artists can contribute a track to the album to help donate money? I’ve donated and am working to spread the word though I was curious to see if there was anything more I can do.

29. Alexis on January 20, 2010 at 8:41 am

Hi mike, when did you make this song ?? “Not Alone” is incredible, you are so amazing =D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Linkin park forever🙂

30. Pascal on January 20, 2010 at 5:09 am

Hey Mike,
    the new song is totally amazing, i love it!! When i assign money to my paypal account i’ll donate for haiti!!!
    Pascal

31. Patrick on January 20, 2010 at 4:46 am

Hey Mike!
    First the song is really good🙂
    I really like the end with Joe Hahns techniques (so I guess).
    Then I decided do donate, but I’m not 18 and I have no Paypal account.
    So I went to my school and donated there =)

32. Matt S, UK on January 20, 2010 at 4:30 am

Hey Mike,

Just donated $20 to this cause, it’s not much, but every little helps.

I know you’re a busy guy, and I’m not sure if you read this comments, but could you perhaps go into detail on what exactly this money is going to go to, because I have very little trust in charities after I heard that most of the money goes to the workers and not the cause. I feel that I am your biggest fan, so I stuck my $20 in anyway.😀

Try and write back to this, because myself and others affected by this disaster are probably thinking the same things.

Cheers man.

33. JanV on January 20, 2010 at 4:23 am

Hi Mike!
    I need your advice…its about rapping. I really really wanna become a rapper like u (and my pals say I’m great at it), but I’m an average-looking teenage girl currently living outside the US , where I have no scope whatsoever (I’m shifting back this August).
    You may think, “Hey, I’m no a career counselor!”; but you’re my inspiration and I truly look up to you, which is why I asked…
    So, should i go ahead with my passion or keep it to myself? Please help! I’d really appreciate it!
    PS: Sorry for posting another comment; but this is really important..

34. JanV on January 20, 2010 at 4:17 am

Hey Mike!
    Not Alone’s a great song; but it would have been 10000 times better had there been some MS rap in it🙂 LP’s last 2 songs (Not Alone & New Divide) didn’t have even a teenie weenie bit of rap in them😦 i’m so damn disappointed! Please add loads of rap to your new album; because I truly miss your voice, man!
    Cool! Now you can actually reply to us! But, does that mean there won’t be any ‘Response to Fans’ section? Will we have to keep checking for a comment from you?
    Truckloads of Love!🙂

35. Damla on January 20, 2010 at 3:02 am

How wonderful behavior from you guys and the other artist.
    ”Not Alone” is amazing! This is why i like you guys so much. Goo LP !! İ’m proud of be your fan🙂

36. MARGHERITA on January 20, 2010 at 2:26 am

This song is really amazing, and it come out for a good reason! Thanks Guys!

37. ScottDaniels on January 19, 2010 at 10:50 pm

Hi Mike i just Wanted to tell you that i am going to Sign up on MFR Tomorrow and Make a Donation to Haiti Cause and i wanted to say that I love the LP Song Not alone it was so powerful that it Made me Cried i really injoyed the Song :0)

38. Shadower_liltani on January 19, 2010 at 10:41 pm

Not Alone brought tears to my eyes. Such a humane song. I already sent an email to several people I know mentioning the album, as well as this blog entry, so people can hear the music. A woman I worked with for 3 years up until last year, is from Haiti, and she has family there. This event hits home for me, and certainly for her.

39. luxury villa rental on January 19, 2010 at 10:15 pm

I feel this is a great idea for collecting donations. Victims of Haiti will surely get benefit from this. I will inform about this link to all my friends and collegues.

40. Frunk on January 19, 2010 at 9:49 pm

The new song sounds kinda strange:\, a bit like Little things give you away, which wasn’t my favorite of songs.
    For some reason, I like the AAR remix, so that’s basically what I got out of it.

Donated 10 USD.

41. Wolfraptor on January 19, 2010 at 8:41 pm

Hey Mike, great songs, I donated $10….

But am I crazy, or was there another Peter Gabriel song on there just a few hours ago? Now it’s Heroes, but it was something else before…something I seem to remember liking more😉

42. Pr3mium on January 19, 2010 at 6:45 pm

Jason R. I know. Kenna’s Never Let me Down is great, and I was wondering the same thing about “Not Alone”. It’s a perfect song for this cause, which leads me to believe that it was made specifically for this, even if this started only 1 week ago.

Great songs, and I hope the effort in Haiti is well looked after.

43. spraypaintnink on January 19, 2010 at 6:03 pm

Thank you for doing this for the poor individuals in Haiti. I love the tracks that you committed to this album. I think the sampling is sick and I can definitely hear some FM type beats in it. Thank you again Mike, you rock.

44. Jason R. on January 19, 2010 at 5:31 pm

I just did my part and donated $50 to the cause. I think it’s great that you and the rest of LP organized this relief effort, Mike. The inclusion of an entirely new LP song, along with other great tracks (I’m really liking Kenna’s “Never Let Me Down”), is just icing on the cake.

If you don’t mind me asking, what’s the origin of “Not Alone?” Did you guys specifically write it for Download to Donate, or was it a previous b-side that just happened to be a perfect fit for the cause?

45. xehpuk on January 19, 2010 at 5:14 pm

Got the e-mail. The player on musicforrelief.org is missing “Heroes” and “Resurrection”. Therefore, it has “Make tomorrow today”, which is not on the player on this site. Also, the downloadable zip is missing “Resurrection” and “Make tomorrow today”, but has “Heroes”.

46. Lostprophetsmo on January 19, 2010 at 4:55 pm

Not alone is pretty cool. Will it be on the new album?

47. Celestial on January 19, 2010 at 4:51 pm

Wait…why is the Heroes song not on the MusicforRelief’s website but on you’s’? Weird.

48. Celestial on January 19, 2010 at 4:40 pm

Never Let You Down is pretty boss. Peter Gabriel’s rendition of We Can Be Heros is so beautiful. That violin is truly amazing. I do feel bad for people Haiti especially because my neighbors are from there, but I can only donate so much and it still wouldn’t change the fact that so many people died.😦

49. stacey on January 19, 2010 at 3:48 pm

Hey, Mike, I just want to say that I fully support you, because it’s very important to help people in such situations. Songs are great, I can’t even find suitable words to describe my emotions about these songs. My friends and I donated 500 Rub, it is about 17$.
    Thank you for doing such great things!!!

50. Neik on January 19, 2010 at 3:19 pm

Had a dollar fifty to my name, sent it. Wish I had super powers. Dope stuff

51. Dre on January 19, 2010 at 3:16 pm

hey mike, thanks a lot for letting us know about everyone’s part in helping Haiti. Glad to hear it! I love the new song! I’m never disappointed by what you guys work on. I’ll definitely donate.

52. Ali on January 19, 2010 at 3:15 pm

It’s great that you guys are doing this, especially trusting those who download to donate. I donated! And it’s an awesome song, was it done especially for the crisis?

Oh, two things – Resurrection’s not on the album (as many have said before me), and your twitterfeed’s not set to this blog, I don’t think.

53. In The End on January 19, 2010 at 3:09 pm

New song is amazing. Only thing that is disappointing is that there is no rapping in it. Same with Minutes To Midnight, it was a great album it just didn’t have rapping in it. I hope that the new album will have more rapping in it. My favorite songs are In The End and Somewhere I Belong and the reason why I like them so much are that they have great rapping and singing in them. Despite that, “Not Alone” is really cool.

54. LinkinPablo on January 19, 2010 at 3:03 pm

Hi Mike! I downloaded and donated. You have done a great job. Nice songs, but as some have said before, the track “Resurrection” is missing. Can you tell us something about that?
    Thanks for doing such great things!

55. PinkyLoulou on January 19, 2010 at 2:49 pm

I think that your blog resembles Twitter if we take into consideration that you can communicate with us through the comments.😛

Downloaded the cd and donated.🙂

56. DJ Intensity on January 19, 2010 at 2:41 pm

Mike, the Lupe Fiasco track isn’t in the zip file. Please try and resolve the issue.

Oh, by the way I donated $5 USD for Haiti!

57. Madlen on January 19, 2010 at 2:40 pm

I just donated and I’m going to donate again tomorrow when I get to go to my bank…Anyway the song is amazing and this is such a great initiative,thank god that there are people like you out there who care and help people out.My prayers go out to the victims…

58. Human Hybrid on January 19, 2010 at 2:09 pm

hey mike, love the song not alone… it really touches my soul, like every other LP song, but i know that it has a deeper meaning now cuz i can associate it with M.F.R…. i wish you guys all the best of luck in the future, & i too am having trouble downloading the album… i havent recieved the confirmation e-mail to download or donate… but i will keep all the people of haiti in my thoughts & prayers… keep up the good work & thank you to all the artists who helped with the making of this special album… god bless you all.

~Human Hybrid

59. Fatima on January 19, 2010 at 1:57 pm

great job guys! I love LP song & other songs is good too!Sounds so beautiful. Thank you! I donated & uploaded the songs, and it’s great. feel good…Thanks again!
    good luck😉

60. Jordan on January 19, 2010 at 1:47 pm

Mike, all the songs sound great, I’m still waiting to download and donate but I haven’t received the email yet.

I think this is a great idea for a great organization. Hopefully the victims in Haiti get the help they need.

61. ben moon on January 19, 2010 at 1:35 pm

Mike, i just wanted to say, this song is truly amazing. I thought m2m was a masterpiece… but this is BEYOND anything. This is a new genre. Thank you so much. This song is even the best out of all the songs in the album. If all of the album is something like this(oviously some are happier and more energetic), i would say, you guys are the best band, i mean, you are better than the beatles and every rock band.😀

62. Ajay on January 19, 2010 at 1:28 pm

Cool song. Particularly like joe’s parts throughout the song. Are the other songs more like this one or like New divide, or just just completely different?

63. Starkey on January 19, 2010 at 1:25 pm

I think it is absolutely wonderful that you are doing what you can to help those in need over in Haiti. I was actually wondering just yesterday how music for relief was going to help with this disaster and now I’ve got my answer.🙂 I have two questions about “Not Alone” – Was the song recorded specifically for this cause or was it taken off of the new album? Also, is the style of this song indicative of what we should expect on the new album? Just wondering. Keep fighting the good fight Mike.

64. Ailina on January 19, 2010 at 1:15 pm

great song mike

65. Sunil Mistry on January 19, 2010 at 1:10 pm

Hey Mike!, Awesome new track for the Haiti effort, what you guys and the other bands are doing are fantastic🙂.

And add my band on facebook everyone please🙂 – http://www.facebook.com/abyssuk

66. KOSMO on January 19, 2010 at 12:55 pm

I LOVE THE NEW SONG AND I LOVE THE OTHER ARTISTS I AM YET TO DONATE IM JUST WAITING FOR MY PAY PAL TO BE UP AND RUNNING.

IVE BEEN POSTING STUFF FACEBOOK TO TRY AND HELP.

67. mtarkhov on January 19, 2010 at 12:55 pm

hey mike thanks for doing great thing, already donated for mfr. LP’s song is beautiful! hope download will be fixed soon, so we can hear LUPE & KENNA track. thanks.

68. xehpuk on January 19, 2010 at 12:43 pm

How long will it take to get the e-mail? Haven’t got anything yet.

69. Antje on January 19, 2010 at 12:37 pm

Hiii Mike! “Not Alone” is amazing. You guys did a good job with the Haiti relief effort!!! Thank you!

70. Jackie on January 19, 2010 at 12:24 pm

Love Love Love eveything YOU – you, the band and all musicians – do to support people in need! Amazing album! Not Alone is a great direction wish you kept it! Ok just speechless, have a nice day, Mike😉

71. lpfmfan on January 19, 2010 at 12:15 pm

I will donate soon, I just gotta make sure I have money😄 either that or I’ll ask my parents if I can borrow their credit card.🙂

Btw, please change your feed on twitterfeed. mikeshinoda.com/feed😄

72. Matt Andrews on January 19, 2010 at 12:15 pm

I just downloaded these songs. Love them. Made my day a whole lot better. I’m going to try and donate some money today for those people in Haiti. Excited for your new album!

73. Ruben on January 19, 2010 at 12:02 pm

Great song, Not Alone. A step forwards for Linkin Park in melody en chords.
    Nice beat and samples too.🙂 Great job!
    Awesome you’re doing this for Haïti!
    The vibe of the song is really fitting to it, like TLTGYA and hurricane Catarina/New Orleans.

74. Jeffrey Lauer on January 19, 2010 at 11:59 am

I love the song you and Chad produced for Kenna along with Not alone

75. Lukas on January 19, 2010 at 11:57 am

i love that songggg…. you guys are great…. hope u get lots of money so ull help!
    any news on the ipod touch game?

76. Thomas on January 19, 2010 at 11:57 am

Thank you so much for posting this, Mike. The album is great and “Not Alone” is the best of it. I really hope that all the hurt people get better soon and that they don’t find any more dead. I am very sad because of this and I will try to help as much as I can.
    Good luck!

77. Maxim on January 19, 2010 at 11:56 am

Amazing tracks! All of them. Specially Not Alone!!!
    I`ll pray for victims from Haiti!!!

78. Cailtin on January 19, 2010 at 11:55 am

I like it🙂
    But you say it features Lupe Fiasco, but I can’t find him on any of the tracks…
    Anyways I’m excited for the new Linkin Park album😀

79. Watercolor on January 19, 2010 at 11:53 am

I believe, that this song help all people in the world like other LP songs.
    Thank you🙂 You are the best!

80. PatrickM on January 19, 2010 at 11:51 am

You made a great job !

81. Duke on January 19, 2010 at 11:43 am

Amazing tracks! I apreciate that. Everybody can support and donate😀

82. Kaeru on January 19, 2010 at 11:42 am

kenji-kun
    there is something that makes me upset
    v.v you cant donate without a credit card or a paypal account
    i’m sorry i cant help at that way
    but i will pray for all victim’s from the haiti earthquake

83. Maneita on January 19, 2010 at 11:38 am

Amazing Album!

Total Support from Linkin Park Colombia!

84. KATHYxx on January 19, 2010 at 11:28 am

This is my second time donating…. Imma breaking my own bank. But that’s okay.

I like the CD, if you can call it a CD. I can’t wait to hear Lupe’s track eventually.

85. Lupe Fan on January 19, 2010 at 11:23 am

The track ‘Resurrection’ is missing from the download pack as well as the playlist, there’s currently no way of getting it, please fix the issue.

86. MarieShinizzle on January 19, 2010 at 11:21 am

and btw. uhm…could you maybe post the correct lyrics to “not alone” on your blog?🙂

87. MarieShinizzle on January 19, 2010 at 11:16 am

not alone is such an awesome song and i’m so glad you’re helping Haiti. great work! you’re the best!

btw. i think “Resurrection” is missing?!

88. Metal Value on January 19, 2010 at 11:16 am

“Not Alone” sounds great lads, lovin your encorparation of the electronics beats and especially the reversed soundsss, sounds good ! Keep it up, look forward to the album.

89. Silva on January 19, 2010 at 11:06 am

Thanks so much for the free download of the album! I’m unable to donate online, but I’ve been donating through text🙂
    😦 I hope the people of Haiti are going to recieve more aid soon – apparanetly it’s been difficult for them to send in supplies. I think it’s awful that no one was able to predict what was going to happen because with today’s technology, I’m sure they’d be able to warn the people of Haiti then perhaps some of the deaths could have been prevented😦

I love the new song and I can’t wait to hear more music from you guys! I’ve been feeling a bit down lately but listening to your new song has helped me feel a lot better!

Take care🙂

90. Anne Cathrine Dalgaard on January 19, 2010 at 11:00 am

Downloaded and donated.
    Great job you guys. It’s at times like these that I’m truly proud to call myself a Linkin Park fan. Keep using your talent and fame for good!

91. ShurpB on January 19, 2010 at 10:56 am

Hi Mike,
    Great song, Great effort!
    The fact that everyone from all over the world can contribute even as much as 1$ is important. The fact that you get this wonderful bonus just makes this even better!

92. Parker on January 19, 2010 at 6:46 pm

nice!
    but it would be hard for us to notice your responses to our comments. or you still will be posting separate blogs with responses?

93. Parker on January 19, 2010 at 6:36 pm

I’m glad that you did it.
    forgive me that but I’m going to send money to Polish Red Cross because by exchanging polish money to Dollars/Euros I waste money for exchange rate and it doesn’t make any sense.

songs are really good. Is music in “Never Let Me Down’ made of your songs for VMA?;>

take care🙂

94. Jon Moore on January 19, 2010 at 6:33 pm

Hey Mike, I love the new song and what you guys are doing for Haiti. I am having problems downloading the album though. It will download a little piece of the download before it stops and now it is saying the download limit has been exceeded and won’t let me try to download it.

• M Shinoda on January 19, 2010 at 6:41 pm

The download is working now. (AND do you love that I can reply to your comments now?)

95. Paul on January 19, 2010 at 6:05 pm

Thank you so much Mike!!!🙂 I just downloaded the songs from musicforrelief.org and I donated 2 dollars. Small amount, but that’s all my prepaid card had in… So I donated them🙂 Thank you again SO MUCH for the new song and I wish the best for all the people at Haiti. Congratulations for Music For Relief, Linkin Park and everyone who helps people who need help. Take care Mike.

96. Colin Reid on January 19, 2010 at 5:59 pm

HEY MIKE. THE NEW SONG IS REALLY GOOD.
    LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR MORE FROM USE!