8 Bit Rebellion-On The Way

January 26, 2010

A quick “8 BIT REBELLION” update.  Our new game, available for the iPhone and iPod touch, will be out soon.  We’ve pushed the release back a few weeks because we’re testing the game.  In fact, I’m playing the game right now, making sure everything looks good.  So far, there are still some minor changes to make…and I’m taking notes.  We don’t want to release it until all we’ve addressed as many issues as we can!

Also, many of you have asked about the game being available for other platforms, since you don’t all have iPods (although Steve Jobs is hoping you will reconsider, ha).  We’re hoping to get it out for other mobile platforms after it debuts with Apple.  No word on that yet; it may take a while.  For now, it will only be available on iPod and iPod touch.

Lastly, let there be no confusion: the song we released for DOWNLOAD TO DONATE is not the same song as the one on the game.  The song on the game is ANOTHER brand new Linkin Park song.

For more info on 8 BIT REBELLION, go here:

Thanks,

1. takumademonreborn on November 21, 2010 at 4:52 am

i just played this game on my friends ipad LOL

2. myuyu17 on July 6, 2010 at 5:34 pm

I don’t have a iPhone or a iPod (or iPad).
    Can you make a PC version???

3. eLgEE on May 28, 2010 at 10:01 pm

haven’t got the gadget yet.. poor me..😦

4. Jaqi Rose Bullcoming on May 20, 2010 at 9:54 am

man this game frikkin rocks but yeah love the game SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!🙂 but yeah i hope to see more games in the future.

5. Anoop on April 26, 2010 at 2:55 am

U roxx mike …… im sure dat this game too will rockkk

6. Emma on April 23, 2010 at 9:38 am

i love you mike!

7. Omar (OJ) on April 14, 2010 at 10:39 am

I definitely would like to see linkin park games in the future on handhelds and home consoles like Nintendo DS & Wii or Xbox 360

8. Jonhmike on March 29, 2010 at 11:22 am

this game is fantastic !!!!

9. Jaqi Rose Bullcoming on March 28, 2010 at 3:17 pm

yeah mike cant wait for the game im sooooo excited my friend actually had to buy a ipod just for it too lol but yeah cant wait🙂
    saying hello from montana!!!!

10. Sascha on March 24, 2010 at 12:09 am

Have a first look at the 8 bit rebellion Game. Looks amazing…

11. ЛёньКа on March 23, 2010 at 6:12 am

сиська! соси мо

12. devin castro on March 21, 2010 at 12:02 am

nice!!!! listen… i only like 13 but i already know music is what i want to do for the rest of my life, because it is my life i am already a musician and i play the drums and no some knowledge about making sound i make beats on garageband and i try to make beats with me drumming and add other instrumetalsin there but i am have a lot of trouble. i would love to be a music producer or be in a band… i mean im not a pro like you but i just need help getting started…

13. David R.C on March 18, 2010 at 1:30 pm

hi mike the new album with more style hybrid theory please more heavy with more from 12 tracks

14. Harry on March 14, 2010 at 2:21 pm

I can’t wait!! I want this game sooo bad on my iTouch! Not to mention the new song!! I’m excited to hear what direction Linkin Park is heading in, since the last brand new song you realeased was New Divide (and Not Alone, but I heard that it was a b-side to Minutes to Midnight released for Hait, so it’s not exactly “new”i. Is that correct?). Anyways, I want to ask a question that I’ve heard a few other people asking; once we unlock the song, is there a way to put it onto your playlist, or can you only listen to it through the app? Thanks!

15. brandon N on March 13, 2010 at 2:07 pm

Come on Mike i think i speak for all LP fans when i say let us know the release, this was supposed to be coming out last month from what i heard. whats the hold up mike🙂

16. FOG on March 9, 2010 at 10:02 am

whoa ur eyes are big
    and lovely too🙂
    I like the way u said,the things u have done,ur faces, ur smiles, ur everything🙂
    I’m study Art, just like you🙂 ’cause I want to be like you somehow,my Biggest Idol😡 and of course,I love drawing like crazy😛
    I started to like you from 6 years ago and now my love still strong and more deeply :p

17. maryah val on March 3, 2010 at 12:45 pm

mike kenji shinoda is bealtyful, is love you very good!!!

18. Victoria on February 28, 2010 at 3:54 am

I haven’t iPhone and the biggest part of people haven’t it too))
    so why not just make it on mobile?😀 please do it)) I want to play too))

P.S.sorry if I write wrong, I don’t know English so good))))

19. NEO_ONE2199 on February 27, 2010 at 5:38 pm

I cant w8 for PS3 and X-Box:360 version! LoL… :))

20. ZAHRA on February 22, 2010 at 7:58 am

i cant wait anymore HOW LONG TILL IT COMES OUT!?!?! i got my ITP yesterday 64GB its awesome!!!

21. kitty_87 on February 22, 2010 at 5:28 am

nice one, mike..(^^,)

22. dwyane3xixi on February 22, 2010 at 4:37 am

I dont have a ipod,but I have a PSP,its not avaliable?I want the song,I want the game,I am crazy:)

23. mayra on February 17, 2010 at 9:43 pm

hi mike!
    is amazing
    you’ve done this
    game!
    I have no iphone
    or ipod touch!
    but just think it is
    incredible!
    I wish him success!
    bye!

24. Aldo on February 17, 2010 at 11:43 am

jajja

muy bueno Linkin !!!

Aguanteeee !!! son unos maestros !!!!

Desde san juan Argentina !!!

Aldo !!!

25. lesly anne on February 16, 2010 at 3:39 pm

hi mike just wanted to tell you that I love you, I love linkin park and I like your art but would like to come to my country one day I’m from Dominican Republic and you have never been presented here has many fans waiting Dominican Republic, I hope one day may come, my country bordering Haiti, where the earthquake occurred on January 12 I hope to someday see my country .. go ahead

26. Jordan Firari on February 15, 2010 at 3:45 am

Mike, do you think the game will be out by the end of February? The game looks like it’s going to be great and I’ll wait as long as I need to!

27. Fred Bassett on February 8, 2010 at 12:44 pm

Hey, can you give us an estimate on how much the app (which sounds awesome) will cost? I don’t currently have any kind of Apple product, but if I knew that 8-bit Rebellion would be only for iPod Touch and iPhone and if it was reasonably priced, I would maybe consider buying one, once I have enough dough…
    Maybe you could make it for Android later on…it seems to me like it wouldn’t be as hard as some other platforms, but then, I’m no expert on that sort of thing.

28. darja , on February 5, 2010 at 11:28 am

amm ,I have touch screen telephone ,but it isn’t really a iPhone ..can I still play the game ,
    and I CAN WAIT FOR IT .

29. Ron on February 4, 2010 at 11:13 pm

So mike this song that we get for beating the game is it from this current albums writing process or a product from Minutes to Midnight? I really can’t wait to lpay this game it should be fun

30. Paul aka Eddie on February 1, 2010 at 7:32 am

Can’t wait for the game Mike!!! I want to play 8 Bit Rebellion and hear the new song SO MUCH!!!!🙂

31. cristinaw on January 31, 2010 at 11:40 pm

i cant wait! i cant wait!!!! They told me will be on iphone todayyyyyy………but its not > . <

32. Никита on January 31, 2010 at 8:41 am

Привет! Hi Mike i am from Kazahstan, I have not played in your 8-bit game but I’m sure I liked it, I want to ask chtonibud write to my mail I want to make sure that you read our e-mails please.nikita395488@mail.ru

33. Colin Reid on January 31, 2010 at 7:18 am

AT THE END OF THE GAME WHERE WE GET A NEW SONG IS THE SONG GOING TO BE FROM THE MAKING OF MTM PROCESS? OR A BRAND NEW DEMO SONG FROM THE NEW ALBUM THIS YEAR?

34. saif on January 30, 2010 at 9:21 am

can’t wait…
    can’t wait…
    can’t waittttttttttt…

35. Hiddentalentz on January 29, 2010 at 7:33 pm

… I must say, every time I see the sprite that I sure is supposed to represent Brad, I giggle madly and think of either an anthromorphic lion or tree. Haven’t quite decided. xD

36. Past Present Fortune on January 29, 2010 at 6:30 am

What’s up mike? As you most likely know, Apple recently announced their next big product, the iPad, and as soon as I saw it I thought of 8-Bit Rebellion, so naturally I thought I would ask you directly, will you be releasing an iPad version of 8-Bit Rebellion?

I look forward to your reply and thanks in advance.

37. Shane Hsu on January 29, 2010 at 12:31 am

Mike your right eye is red.

38. Shinigami on January 28, 2010 at 11:36 pm

Hope you’ll eventually transfer this game to another mobile platforms, ’cause iPod and iPhone are REALLY rare in my country and this game looks interesting.
    Do you only come up with the ideas of plot and stuff like that? Who makes the actual programming? though i’m more interested with the tools you use)

39. Micosa on January 28, 2010 at 10:18 pm

oh…I suppose now it’s your favorite game?;) who is favorite character there?

40. vyonizr on January 28, 2010 at 9:29 pm

Mike, why did you dissapear a man on tuxedo from Pixxelkorp from the main screen? we know it was on the right, in front of the big creature.

41. Celestial on January 28, 2010 at 4:13 pm

Hahaha, Mac is just as good as Windows. I’m not buying all the hype Mr. Jobs. Anyway, hopefully it release on Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, etc. Preferably Verizon because that’s what I have. I do love me some 8-bit action.

42. Z150 on January 28, 2010 at 3:10 pm

is ”Not Alone” going to be on the new album or is it just a song they just made for downld to donate?

43. fsanchez91 on January 28, 2010 at 2:37 pm

My birthday is coming up, and I’m treating thus as my gift from me to me… Thanks Mike.

44. Souneik on January 28, 2010 at 1:38 pm

I wrap my tail around my waist like a true Saiyan Warrior… Snootsnoot
    Sorry for trying to eat one of your comment humans the other day. Disturbing my rem sleep may be hazardous to health of humos. (It says so right on this box of Wheaties) So… Will you be making it for the DS? Or can I buy the Rom?
    Or can I buy the ipod version and take it apart and make it into a rom?

45. RV on January 28, 2010 at 11:48 am

I have a Zune HD, but I’ll buy it for the iPad😀

[.Rv.]

46. Full Metal Ninja on January 28, 2010 at 9:34 am

Wow. Seems like you’re really keeping up with the technology! But how come no blu-ray 1080p video compilation release yet?? heh

47. PinkyLoulou on January 28, 2010 at 9:24 am

Yay, Chester as a bunch of pixels. *fangirling again*

Perfect timing by the way, my best friend’s boyfriend just bought an iPhone.😉

48. Ruben91lp on January 28, 2010 at 8:13 am

Great you can take the time you need to finish this project and give it the time it deserves. Quality is the first priority!

49. Sarah A. on January 28, 2010 at 7:35 am

That is really nice that you are looking into making the game available for other platforms as well as the iphone, but unfortunantly for me I have no gaming platform what so ever and I can’t afford one. Haha all I have is a nintendo 64(not sure on that number there) that my cousin gave me. I’m still excited about the game!!!!! I am telling everyone I know about it and some I don’t🙂 Hopefully my best friend ever, Morgan Payg, can get it on her ipod touch. I wish you luck on making it perfect!Love you1

50. Chris Cantoni on January 28, 2010 at 5:50 am

I am very excited for this game, however I am curious about one item. Once we have beaten this game and the song has been released, is there any way to put it on iTunes and listen to it whenever we would like or we can only listen to it in the game? Can’t wait for the game and the new album!!!

51. athan on January 28, 2010 at 5:41 am

ok just say it! you can release the game with the new song yet, cause few days before you released “not alone”! 2 new songs in the same time?? yeah we dont have problem! give it to us!

52. Neil Lawlor on January 28, 2010 at 4:52 am

M Shinoda on January 27, 2010 at 10:15 pm

Ummm… http://mikeshinoda.com/feed/

Just to let you know your old blog’s RSS feed was mikeshinoda.com/feeds/
    🙂 thanks though!!

53. Stuart on January 28, 2010 at 4:46 am

I cant wait for this game!!! im getting an ipod touch just so i can play it!

i wonder if it will be made for the new iPad?

54. LTC Knight on January 28, 2010 at 3:48 am

I am so excited for this game! I’ve needed some good games for my iTouch, and this will be perfect. Also, I can’t wait until the new album comes out!!! When is more information about the album going to be released?

55. Irene on January 28, 2010 at 1:22 am

hey, your face look so ” WOW ” ha ha.
    i’ll wait for the game and also your new album.
    Don’t let me wait for so long ’cause im gonna die.

56. XUKAI on January 27, 2010 at 11:09 pm

mike!!!!!! What time can be released? I can’t wait! by the way, we miss you guys so much ! please comeback!

from china

57. MrEnvy999 on January 27, 2010 at 10:43 pm

Majority of people living in India dont have have proper access to Ipods and Iphones, or any other Apple product.It is Nokia,Samsung etc who prevails.So, it would be nice to make it available for other platforms.

58. shanky on January 27, 2010 at 10:22 pm

HEY MR MIKE YOU THER I KNOW THAT YOU READ UR BLOGS HERE….MR MIKE PLEASE ADD ME ..AS UR FRIEND I TWEETING FOR YOU FROM MANYU DAYS …I TWEET MR CHAZ AND DAVE TOOO…BUT NO TWEET PLEASE SIR REPLY ME…I AM DIE HARDCORE FAN OF LINKIN PARK………WATING FOR OUR NEW ALBUM….SIR PLEASE REPLY….
    SHANKY……….I MAA GOTTA BRAEAK ()()

59. gleam_summerstein on January 27, 2010 at 9:50 pm

Finally my iPod touch is gonna come in handy! Not much wi-fi area are available here, so I’m looking forward for a new thing to do with Ruby! (my iPod’s name :p)

60. Brandon on January 27, 2010 at 8:24 pm

Hey Mike, thanks for posting an update! my anticipation for playing this game is off the charts, I even bought a iTouch just to play it.
    Just a question though, during the game is the level music like 8-Bit Linkin Park songs? or just random music made by Artificial Life?
    By the way i’m 21 on Jan 28th guys! Woo! Haha

61. overworkedmedicalstudent on January 27, 2010 at 7:12 pm

Hey Mike!

Is the new song going to be in 8 bit format,were it is just a medley? or a song with the whole nine-yards……………..?

62. segz on January 27, 2010 at 6:35 pm

Yup. Definitely gonna get an ipod touch now!😀

63. Alex on January 27, 2010 at 6:21 pm

Can’t wait. I wonder how it’ll show up on the new iPad that comes out in a couple months. Either way, I’ll be getting it for my iPod touch as soon as I can get it.

• M Shinoda on January 27, 2010 at 10:11 pm

We’re inquiring about the iPad now, but according to Apple, all apps that work on the iPod Touch will work on iPad.

64. Shadower_liltani on January 27, 2010 at 5:44 pm

Possibly make it available for download through the Safari browser, and be able to play the game using the browser? I mean, that’d work, right? The reason I mention this is because Facebook applications and games run phenomenally well on Safari, even that game Farm Town, which was actually crashing my Firefox and IE. Lots of people love Safari, and I know myself and many other people are not going to buy an iPod Touch just to play 8-Bit Rebellion, no matter how awesome the game is (and I think it’s gonna be awesome).

65. Elliot on January 27, 2010 at 3:12 pm

I don’t understand… do we have to pay for the new song too?

66. Flor_xoxo on January 27, 2010 at 2:25 pm

Now i deffinately have to get an iphone!lol.
    cant wait to see how the game is & to hear the NEW Lp song!!
    🙂

67. JethroLancelot on January 27, 2010 at 1:57 pm

Looks good, I really hope you release it for Android.. I got my new Nexus One the other day (and it’s sweeeeet!).

Keep up the good work Mike, hope to see you soon..

68. Mr. Hun on January 27, 2010 at 1:34 pm

im so glad i bought an iTouch few weeks ago = D

69. ira_mazumi91 on January 27, 2010 at 1:19 pm

cool.. nice shoot mike! but i need to buy iPhone to play that games, i want playing that games soooo much!!

70. Chmikster Hahn on January 27, 2010 at 12:18 pm

That’s good; best to sort through all the bugs first before releasing. …Do you hope to create (or inspire) something cool like a PC or console game with LP related content someday? Y’know, if you could ever find the time to?

I think you could! Probably something very stylish and artistic.😀 That would be wild.

71. Daniele Rodrigues on January 27, 2010 at 11:58 am

Cool Mike, thanks for ask my question. I hope to know soon about if your game will be available on my Samsung Touch.
    BTW, I loved the new LP site. It is so much better. Congrats!
    See you,
    Dani

72. Austin Moyer on January 27, 2010 at 11:00 am

hey mike, the games sounds great. but any idea on a rough release date?

73. Sintia on January 27, 2010 at 10:48 am

I was planning on getting an IPhone so I can’t wait till the game comes out so I can get it. For those who don’t have or can’t afford the IPhone or IPod touch, the mobile platforms would definitly get more sales. Love the pic btw. Thanks for answering the questions that not only myself was asking but others who have left them in the comments section. i still need to download the album for Haiti. I hope you,LP,& your families are doing good and are in great health. Take care.

74. cuz on January 27, 2010 at 10:20 am

How it is to play a game that features you as one of the characters, ha? BTW that Snap preview is pretty irritating, for me at least. Can’t wait for the song🙂

75. Madlen on January 27, 2010 at 9:50 am

I cannot wait.If I have to I’ll buy an iPod Touch:D It’s going to be epic

76. Ailina on January 27, 2010 at 9:40 am

i love the pic mike u are so funny

77. KATHYxx on January 27, 2010 at 9:38 am

Mobile?😦 I take it your good old PC isn’t going to be one of them. Oh well.

I know porting the games will take a while. Especially since the iPhone is so different than other mobile devices. I think more people will be patient if they knew this.

78. ceZAR on January 27, 2010 at 9:34 am

Thanx 4 you Mike!
    In the Ipod game, why are you have a Tail? or is your Bandana?

• M Shinoda on January 27, 2010 at 10:12 pm

I actually have a tail in real life.

79. Calliope on January 27, 2010 at 9:33 am

Oh please, pleeeeeaassee make it available for other platforms!!😀
    Damn we just don’t have a good timing! If you had said a little early that you would make this game i would have get an iPhone! :P:P

80. Kattatsu on January 27, 2010 at 9:14 am

I have iPod Touch but I have no credit card =/

81. Nicholas on January 27, 2010 at 8:47 am

wait it’s sorta unfair that like i have a nokia 5800, and i want the new song i have to wait!! is the song by chance gonna be on the new cd? anyway i bet the game will be awesome!! almost awesome enough to buy a ipod touch for😀 well cant wait to get the game.

82. Ren4e on January 27, 2010 at 8:34 am

I am waiting for a Windows Mobile version😛

• M Shinoda on January 27, 2010 at 10:14 pm

Yuck, Windows. Gross. 🙂

83. Andrew on January 27, 2010 at 8:29 am

yeah, i’m sure the game gonna be wonderful, and everybody will be satisfied with it. The new site’s dope, just joined “Mike Shinoda’s Readers” group, and left a comment! I’m so happy that Fort Minor isn’t dead, i love FM!

84. marcia_Lp on January 27, 2010 at 8:24 am

For now, it will only be available on iPod and iPod touch. ««« I cautch one mistake😛 ahahah”’ I think u wanted say iphone… but, if it were available in this form will be cool! 😛😀 I’m happy for you’re going make other platforms for the game… maybeeee… ps2, or touch screen phones… or Computer (will be cool this one)”” :]

85. Andrew on January 27, 2010 at 8:23 am

This probably won’t get answered, but I was wondering if you (Mike) played as yourself or if you mixed it up and played as Brad, Rob, Pheonix, Joe or Chester?

86. Yara on January 27, 2010 at 8:20 am

So is possible to have on computers and PlayStations?
    It would be great .. bye .. kisses ..

87. Giannis_LP on January 27, 2010 at 8:01 am

Hi Mike!!! I can’t wait for the game i want it!!!! I don’t wan’t to be bad but you made a mistake on the discription!!! You say: ”For now, it will only be available on iPod and iPod touch.” I think you mean Iphone and Ipod Touch!!!! HAHAHA!!!!😉

88. SHANKY on January 27, 2010 at 6:38 am

SHANKY……….I MAA GOTTA BRAEAK :)()()

89. EvoOba_ on January 27, 2010 at 6:31 am

Haha that’s a funny photo LOL Its good that you guys, well you Mike, are testing the game🙂 I can’t wait for it’s release! My IPT is screaming for such an app game!😛 Thx for keeping us updated😉

90. Paul on January 27, 2010 at 6:29 am

Mike, it is just an iPhone app, you do not need to waste time perfecting it like a song for every minor detail such as the tone of black used for your hair. Just release it and put your time and effort where it should be focused, the new album.

• M Shinoda on January 27, 2010 at 10:15 pm

Thank you, O great mentor. Where would I be without your guidance?

91. Jordan on January 27, 2010 at 6:14 am

your doing games now??? it would be really cool if you worked wth MTV Games and made a Linkin Park Rockband🙂

92. Zermi on January 27, 2010 at 6:12 am

For the Nokia 5800 and n97! Many people got this mobile phone!

93. c on January 27, 2010 at 5:53 am

hey mike, i saw in your phone screen about the game needs a login, but will needs wi-fi or 3g connection to play?
    because i don’t have wi-fi or 3g, only a itouch =/

94. Thomas on January 27, 2010 at 5:18 am

Great news. I hope it comes out for other consoles (gaming platforms, whatever). I can’t wait for the game to come out.🙂 Keep it up!
    BTW, are you going to post as many posts as you do now? I mean some time ago you had about one post per week. This is more interesting.

95. Ali on January 27, 2010 at 5:15 am

Thanks for the update! Not Alone fills the gap of waiting for the game! Plus, it best release the game on top form than to release tech updates every other day…

Any idea on the cost of the app?

96. Virus_of_the_Fallen on January 27, 2010 at 5:10 am

man, i really wonder if it will be US exclusive or if other countries(like germany,where i live:>) also can buy it or if it will be released in germany. Because we cant buy things from the US store😦

97. Neil Lawlor on January 27, 2010 at 4:51 am

Mike just asking you (and or SPARKART) to hurry up and put in an RSS Feed please!!🙂

Thanks!

98. Lucas Maffra on January 27, 2010 at 4:44 am

I don’t have a iPhone to play…I think that I have to buy a iPhone just to play Linkin Park 8 BIT REBELLION…

99. Pedi LP on January 27, 2010 at 4:41 am

hey mike tell us about release data
    im wistful for the game.

100. Tim on January 27, 2010 at 4:05 am

The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

101. Lnknprkfn92497 on January 27, 2010 at 3:42 am

PS2! Wii! Or ipods like the classic or nano with picture taking or just the turn one.

102. NEO_ONE2199 on January 27, 2010 at 3:11 am

that’s gr8! I can’t wait for it!!!!

103. Ritko on January 27, 2010 at 2:24 am

Hi. Game on touch phones will not play? (((😦

104. JohannesK on January 27, 2010 at 2:14 am

Would you please tell us if it’s going to be US exclusive?😦

105. lp_stef on January 27, 2010 at 1:40 am

hey mike..one question: will this game also be available in other countries? ’cause there are a few apps that aren’t available here (in switzerland) and i really want this game xD

106. Chris on January 27, 2010 at 12:54 am

mike how long are u planning to grow ur hair? just curious lol

107. larisa on January 27, 2010 at 12:22 am

although i hv an ipod touch, i think the app is payable
    and i dont hv a credit card, i cant buy the game T^T

108. Dori on January 27, 2010 at 12:18 am

So, 8-Bit Rebellion will be available on all I-pods, not just the I-Pod touch, or did I read that wrong? As it is, my Nano is lame. I was told it could hold up to 1000 songs, but it doesn’t… It hovers around 857-859, which means, a crapload of my music would be gone… lol Please DO NOT take this the wrong way tho. 8-Bit Rebellion sounds amazing and I’m jealous of those who can get it

109. pinkwater3 on January 27, 2010 at 12:02 am

Well, since apps like this are rarely available for free, I am truly hoping this game will be sold at a decent price. I’m definitely not paying a ridiculous amount of money only for an iPod game, new LP song included or not.

110. Nemesis101 on January 26, 2010 at 11:44 pm

Woah…nice bro !!!!
    But i wanna know if this song is composed in the style of the new album or whether its a completed demo from minutes to midnight !!! Either way…its totally cool !!!🙂 eagerly waiting for the song and the new album !!!!😀

111. Widya Rahayu on January 26, 2010 at 11:26 pm

Whoaa… too bad i got no iPhone to play it!😦 And i read from an LP fan blog that the brand new LP song is ‘Ten Minutes to Midnight? O_O

112. JustBiteMe9 on January 26, 2010 at 11:22 pm

No, thank you. I can’t wait for it and I’m very happy that you are going to make it available for other platforms because here in Mexico an iPhone is quite costy, haha. Thank you so much, really.

113. abby on January 26, 2010 at 11:22 pm