…in response (1 of 2)

February 22, 2010

It was no easy task going through your comments on the last post.  Sorry if I wasn’t as thorough as you’d like; there were over 900 when I wrote these answers🙂

Q: “so is the new song off of 8-bit rebellion going to be a unreleased song made for the game or a song off the new album?” – Zane
M: Unreleased (new) song, exclusive to the game.  It won’t be on the new album.

Q: “How much will the 8 bit rebillion game cost?” – Black Days End
M: I think there will be a free trial version, and a full version at $5.99.

Q: “Hey Mike, what are you’re favorite chords to use when writing a song?” – AD Martens
M: Whichever ones sound good.

Q: “What’s going on with Fort Minor / rapping” – lots of people
M: I’m happy to report that I’m rapping more on songs right now.  I might also be singing a bit.  Chester is obviously still singing a lot as well.  But when I feel like doing something “Fort Minor”ish, I usually just do it on a Linkin Park song these days.

Q: “Do you and the band like the way your music has evolved over the years? I know I can speak for all the true true LP fans that we are very grateful for evolving, and not being like other bands that every song, on every album sound alike.” – Chris McCoy
M: Yes, I like the way it has evolved, and I look forward to seeing where it goes from here.

Q: “Do you like dancing?” – AnnRunSmih
M: Gangstaz don’t dance, we boogie.

Q: “What do you think makes a good song/album?” – Jenn
M: I was just talking to someone about this.  Right now (today), I want an album that challenges me and moves me.  I want something that says or does something unique that I wasn’t expecting.  That could be in the sounds of it, the lyrical tone or delivery of it, or something else.  I just got the new Massive Attack and Hot Chip albums and I’ve been listening to Micachu a lot.  Also listening to The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, and Run DMC on repeat…

Q: “Batman or Superman?” Some random Guy.
M: Batman, no question.

Q:” Please confirm that the @m_shinoda is you, just say yes or no, please!” Tomo, Jéssica
M: Yes, please.

Q: “i´m from germany and i cant wait to buy the next LP album  my question is why do you and chester don´t sing on the new we are the world song for haiti. i mean even justin biber and miley cyrus sings in that song, so i was wondering why they didnt let you guys sing” – sabrina spitzmueller
M: They asked us if we wanted to be on it, and we said “no, thank you.”

Q: “Which is your favourite Tetris-block? ” – Devian
M: The s-shaped one is the best.  If you say “z-shaped,” you’re a jackass.  S-shaped rules.

Q: “Are you going to answer ‘no’ to this question?” – Jacob M.
M: Maybe.

1. poberson naibaho on April 3, 2011 at 11:05 am

2. Rdkl on May 30, 2010 at 9:19 am

Hi Mike! I can finally contact you … I want to tell I’m from Argentina and I have 15 years and if there is q I love Linkin Park, Fort Minor and Dead by sunrise … the truth that I could write very excited as you are one of my idols as Chester, Mr. Hahn, Rob, Brad and Phoenix.

I’ve heard they’ll do a concert in Argentina … But they will in Buenos Aires and Tucuman and I wish I could go see them but our economic situation will not let me do it … I am also the only family he hears blaring linkin park …

Well Mike, I say goodbye … I ask you to apologize for my bad English because I am using a translator … good luck and I hope the new album of linkin park!

3. Linkin GirlGG on May 22, 2010 at 3:55 am

Hi Mike, I am your great admirer, your music makes me continue to live on, you’re the best, better than you no.)))))I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!!
    =*
    And, when you have once again come to Russia? )))

4. Abhishek Bagchi on March 30, 2010 at 10:48 am

I am from India and I am a big LP Fan. Do you guys have any plans to tour India in the near future ? Please give a thought to it.

5. lee on March 28, 2010 at 1:26 pm

Yo mike i was wondering if your were to make any new shoes with Dc this year?

6. Georgi Yordanov on March 28, 2010 at 6:35 am

Hi, Mike . I was wondering if someday LP will put their samples (from the songs) like (guitar,drums,effects and e.t.c) on your web for the fans ?
    I’m asking because in a lot of your songs there are some samples so beautiful that i wanted to put in some of my student movies for a theme, but its very difficult to re-create those samples.
    10x a lot and i hope you’ll answer.
    GY

7. Georgi Yordanov on March 28, 2010 at 6:32 am

Hi, Mike . I was wondering if someday LP will put their samples (from the songs) like (guitar,drums,effects and e.t.c) on their web for the fans ?
    I’m asking because in a lot of your songs there are some samples so beautiful that i wanted to put in some of my student movies for a theme.
    10x a lot and i hope you’ll answer.
    GY

8. Nakul on March 10, 2010 at 10:25 pm

Hey mike!!
    i am from INDIA. i just wanted to let you know that i am a big fan of linkin park. i have really learnt some really important stuff from you guys. And you, Mike, are my idol… God has gifted you with melody..🙂
    i would love more than anything to see LP perform in INDIA.. plz give it a thought.. :):)

9. johnmike on March 3, 2010 at 6:15 pm

hi!!!!
    will be the first time I write something for you (Mike) jaja.
    I’m Mexican and I am a big fan of Linkin Park and of course of you.
    ‘re a great singer and your art is great to inspire me to try to be like you jejeje, but of course I will never be as good as your, you’re my idol.
    but for i am mexican, and don’t know write much in english and read.
    but I will study more in order to have some with you comunication.
    i hope you read this and have time to respond to my greeting would be great to know you read this mail. thank you

10. nataly on March 3, 2010 at 1:04 pm

hola mike primero como estas y quisiera saber en que te inspiras para escribir canciones y decirte que ers lo mejor y me encanta que ahora improvises mas en las canciones te envio besos por fav responde…

11. MysticaZ on March 1, 2010 at 4:01 am

“Gangstaz don’t dance, we boogie.”

Ouch!! Didn’t see that coming *lol*

12. Celestial on February 27, 2010 at 9:40 pm

“Gangstaz don’t dance, we boogie.”

Dayum, son!

13. Devian on February 27, 2010 at 8:43 am

Hey Selena – *long-distance high-five* back😀

14. Selena on February 27, 2010 at 7:43 am

*agrees with Devian* T-shape rules. You could turn it into anything: an umbrella, a pick-axe, a shirt…
    Whatevers….. *long-distance high-five*

15. ammy aybar on February 26, 2010 at 1:35 pm

hgahahah😄

16. Devian on February 26, 2010 at 11:40 am

Oh well, I still think that the “T-shaped” rules😉
    You can ask Chester, Joe, Brad, Rob and Phoenix if you want to – this question is a good one to start a stupid conversation…
    So if you do… I would like to hear the opinions of them
    This would be awesome😀
    Greetings from germany to everyone who reads this😉
    Keep on eating delicious bananas Mike!

17. jack on February 25, 2010 at 3:23 pm

Are their going to be some hardcore songs?

18. felipe dx on February 25, 2010 at 1:24 pm

haber cuando vienen a merida

19. ANDERSON on February 25, 2010 at 7:55 am

ALGUN DIA VENGAN A COLOMBIA

20. Smiley on February 25, 2010 at 6:52 am

MIkee!! is there gona be any hardcore songs on the neww album!???? plzz tell me !

21. chikki on February 25, 2010 at 12:42 am

bat-woman or supergrl????

22. Wency on February 24, 2010 at 3:07 am

About the first question (if you guys will put the new songs on the new album which will be on 8-Bit Rebellion),WOW! That’s amazing! That only means that you guys are so HARD WORKING! Keep up the good work! You’re my idol!

23. blaesbjerg on February 24, 2010 at 3:07 am

Z-shape😄 hahahahahaha lmao!

24. Open Your Eyes on February 23, 2010 at 7:37 pm

thanx for answering my question! :]

25. Jimbo on February 23, 2010 at 6:40 pm

8-bit revolution? Where art thou?

26. Giuseppe Peperoni on February 23, 2010 at 6:31 pm

Hey Mike,
    what do you think about guitar/vocal covers of Linkin Park on youtube? Some are really good at it🙂

27. Andrew Leezan on February 23, 2010 at 6:10 pm

😦

AndrewL.

28. Aline on February 23, 2010 at 4:25 pm

Hi, Mike! Ok, I know this is not my business, but I really would like to see you and the guys on the new “We are the World”. So, my question is: Why did you say no to the invitation?
    By the way, We and all the fans around the world are really proud of the working you guys are doing on Music For Relief.
    See you out!

29. Tina on February 23, 2010 at 11:47 am

30. rober LP on February 23, 2010 at 10:20 am

hey mike when are you going to come to Spain?
    and have brad considerate do any guitar solo in the new album?

31. Nicholas on February 23, 2010 at 9:32 am

hehehehh good one not to sing with miley cirus GaG!!!!!

32. Gursimran Reehal on February 23, 2010 at 9:07 am

Why don’t you guys come to INDIA?

33. linkinparkette on February 23, 2010 at 6:08 am

Q: “Do you like dancing?” – AnnRunSmih
    M: Gangstaz don’t dance, we boogie.

hehehehe…hehehe…he…e

34. swati LP on February 23, 2010 at 5:02 am

In 2/2 response, you’re right that natural hair looks good on you… BUT, don’t take off those ear rings, Mike!!! They look reallyyyyyyyy good on you🙂 ……
    & forget that you’re gettin’ older, etc….. you’re only 33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🙂

35. Ellen on February 23, 2010 at 5:00 am

M: Yes, please.

Can we also have that email? x-P

36. RDE on February 23, 2010 at 4:15 am

Haha, that dancing question made me laugh! “Gangstaz don’t dance, we boogie” is my boyfriend’s motto, too! ;D

37. anma19 on February 23, 2010 at 3:40 am

38. Micosa on February 23, 2010 at 2:03 am

two last a&q were great!😄
    PS s-shaped obviously rules!

39. Danny Plant on February 22, 2010 at 9:12 pm

Mike… sorry if im asking you some late
    that was because i wasn’t on my computer
    well the thing is this:
    one month ago i guess… i ask you an unusual question
    and was this question (Not about LP)
    WHAT IS YOUR PHILOSOPHY’S LIFE? i mean… the way of how you see the things in your life and around you
    if you can PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION, take care mike

40. zane on February 22, 2010 at 7:29 pm

YES! HE ANSWERED MY QUESTION. ok, just had to get it out of my system, hahaha.
    thanks mike!

41. Andrew Leezan on February 22, 2010 at 6:18 pm

NICE.

AndrewL.

42. cristinaw on February 22, 2010 at 5:55 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how about me!😄

Have you downloaded “SupaFan (LinkinPark)” to your Iphone? @0@

43. Your Conscience on February 22, 2010 at 5:44 pm

keykey said, “BATMAN isnt a real supehero…he has gadgets…”

Some would argue that that’s what makes him so awesome; that he’s a regular person who found means to create justice…

44. Andrew on February 22, 2010 at 5:12 pm

My question was about you (or the whole band) doing a collaboration with Lupe Fiasco. You’ve worked with him in the past, whether it be with Fort Minor or producing a song or two off one of his albums. Have you two ever thought of making a collaboration album together, or even a single? Both Linkin Park and Lupe Fiasco have new albums coming out, and I think his lyrics would flow really well over your guys’ instrumentals, or visa-versa. Just throwing that out there. Thanks again.

45. Jay-Z on February 22, 2010 at 5:08 pm

Yo Mike,

Gangstaz dance. Posers boogie. You should know this already homie! Or we also twist side to side. Either, or.

46. Luis Alonso on February 22, 2010 at 4:46 pm

Hi Mike I hope you answer this question
    have never thought about doing a song in Spanish?
    would be great for the fans of latinoamerica
    greetings to all Peruvians fan;)

47. Chmikster Hahn on February 22, 2010 at 3:30 pm

I’d choose Batman too. Better comics, shows, and movies right? Well I don’t know if you’re into the comics, but I know I am, along with several others that aren’t Superman.🙂

S-shaped block in Tetris. Funny. It’s been a while since I’ve played Tetris Worlds…

What’s the difference between dance and booging down?😄 Do tell!

48. Jesper Villadsen on February 22, 2010 at 2:51 pm

Haha nice answers. Lovely humor mike, love it. Thats why LP is so much more than just good music, u guys got nice freaking humor xD

49. YeezyDude on February 22, 2010 at 2:39 pm

Thanks for answering one of my questions lol. But I want to know, if we can expect a single soon. Like maybe April-May? I’m happy to hear, that you guys want to do something different once a time. But I hope, that some songs will be like Hybrid Theory and Meteora again. Since you’re rapping now, so might the songs that’ll be made remind the fans of these two albums.

50. TP on February 22, 2010 at 2:20 pm

900 questions are a lot to read through >.< i like your blog design bye~

51. KeyKey on February 22, 2010 at 2:20 pm

BATMAN isnt a real supehero…he has gadgets…

52. sergio on February 22, 2010 at 1:46 pm

hey mike a cuestion
    when come linkin park to the Argentina?
    please answer mike!!

53. chester7890 on February 22, 2010 at 1:27 pm

Do you like dancing?
    gansatz don’t dance,we boogie!!!
    ha

54. Stefan from Croatia on February 22, 2010 at 1:24 pm

Ey Mike,I found out from Chester on twiter that the new album will be like “havy without metal and strong hip-hop,the mix of m2m and ht”,I cant wait- 2 best albums in LP history,mixed up together! If that happens,you will defenetly prove that you are,ONCE AGAIN, the best band in the world! love and Support from CROATIA!😀

55. person on February 22, 2010 at 1:00 pm

I’m not a jackass Mike!

56. Antje on February 22, 2010 at 12:57 pm

….about the “We are the world” song….. very good choice!!!!!🙂
    You guys besides justin biber and miley cyrus??? I would kill myself…😉

Beside that “We are the world” is untouchable…imo…

57. sarah35 on February 22, 2010 at 12:45 pm

Thank you for these informations and opportunity to ask you questions.
    It was nice🙂

58. Eveline on February 22, 2010 at 12:42 pm

I have just one questions actually.
    Why doesn’t Linkin Park come to Belgium? I mean, You have so many fans in Belgium! I think that there are more fans in Belgium than you would expect.
    I hope we, in Belgium, get an answer

59. lpfangrl13 on February 22, 2010 at 12:26 pm

Hey Mike! Thanks for doing this Q & A here with us, it’s really great. I also want to thank you for taking the time to read ALL of these questions (And boy, there sure are a hell of a lot). I also had a question, and it’s ok if you don’t answer it, because I know you will at least read it.
    When you were younger, did you ever imagine yourself the famous (and awesome) rapper you are today? Or was there something else you had wanted to be when you were younger? Thanks! =)
    ~Michaela

60. Helena on February 22, 2010 at 12:22 pm

haha!😀
    but please answer if Linkin Park will make a tour through South America!!

61. Maria on February 22, 2010 at 12:02 pm

hahahahah gangta boogie.

62. LP_marcia on February 22, 2010 at 11:46 am

I still have hope you’ll answer my question… hehe😉

63. ronscha on February 22, 2010 at 11:39 am

Hey Mr. M:,😉
    just one big nd one little question… Why are most of the contests about LP are only for American/South American/Canadian and GB-People?? What’s about German Fans or Fans from the other Countries?
    When we can expect to see LP back in Germany???I’m excited about that😉

64. Alexandra2960 on February 22, 2010 at 11:34 am

Hi Mike, I still have hope you’ll answer my question🙂
    I think you are a very funny guy, that question about the colaboration with Miley Cyrus and company is very cool, and your answer is even more, you were very direct… No is No…
    LOL

65. KATHYxx on February 22, 2010 at 11:32 am

eeew why would anyone want you guys anywhere near Miley Cyrus.

and it’s always the z-shaped one. s’s don’t have corners dude.

66. alcohol120% on February 22, 2010 at 11:27 am

how are you going up till now?

67. uhhh on February 22, 2010 at 11:21 am

hey Mike!
    its my (again)if you dont remeber me i said you about my friends-Mrs.Shinoda (she loves you,remember now?) why you dont say nothing about my last comment?i dont now whats going on!are you to busy? can you came to pOLAND? I THINK YOU CAN🙂 LOVE MARTA

68. Alexandra Nofi (Shadower_Liltani on February 22, 2010 at 11:15 am

I like your answer about what you think makes a good album. I’m surprised you answered this many questions, too. Even more surprised that you plan to answer more ;D

69. Colin Reid on February 22, 2010 at 11:13 am

One last time Mike if your able to answer this time round ( =.
    Are you guys gona start touring this September?
    If so is it a world tour / US Tour / UK Tour? Or both?

If your ever coming to the UK pleaseee make a trip to Scotland Mike we havent seen you in 5/6 years were waiting!!

70. James Purcell on February 22, 2010 at 11:05 am

One last question please(i was away until now) what do you think of the people who think their fans of lp but always slag off minutes to midnight?

James,Dublin.

71. keli_21 on February 22, 2010 at 11:05 am

funny )))))

72. Sofisofi on February 22, 2010 at 11:01 am

73. Barry on February 22, 2010 at 10:49 am

I’ll admit, i didn’t expect you to answer most of those.

74. TheGlueLpFan on February 22, 2010 at 10:34 am

Glad to hear you like Batman (rock n roll!).I got the Massive Attack album today but I haven’t listen to it yet…I’m excited!And I’m really happy about the rapping…ever since I saw those videos of you with The Roots I want to hear some new rapping:)lol anyway I hope I make it to part 2🙂

75. EvoOba_ on February 22, 2010 at 10:29 am

To tell the truth I didn’t expect you would answer to these kinda of questions such as “Superman or Batman?” cause I read some pretty interesting and thoughtful questions but yet again thx for taking the time to read these tons of questions. It’s a great feeling to know that the person you admire the most in this world actually cares about the fans and doesn’t ingote them like other people do. So thx for giving us this opportunity Mike🙂 Looking forward reading part 2^^

76. Amanda on February 22, 2010 at 10:28 am

Now, I wish I had an ipod touch or iphone… I would love to be able to play that 8 bit rebillion. If it’s big… you should make it into a computer game or something. That would be cool.

77. Betty on February 22, 2010 at 10:16 am

hey Mike in the new album will you rap again? PLEASE MIKE ANSWER MY QUESTION!

78. Andrew on February 22, 2010 at 10:09 am

I’m sure you’ve figured it out already but the photo tab on the blog.. Just a heads up bro🙂

79. Dori on February 22, 2010 at 10:04 am

that was awesome, Mike…. I’m gonna have to go back and look at the tetris app on my phone before I decide whether or not I fall under the category of jack-ass lol

80. murphyLP on February 22, 2010 at 9:58 am

Why LINKIN PARK doesn´t have solos on their albums? I mean…you obviously have some metal influence as you´ve said previously! Of course that only a solo won´t make an album great but also it won´t ruined it and I think you and Brad are totally capable.

81. ROBER LP on February 22, 2010 at 9:48 am

HEY mike how many songs are ready yet?

82. Katharina on February 22, 2010 at 9:33 am

M: They asked us if we wanted to be on it, and we said “no, thank you.”—–>I am from germany too, my name is Katharina I want to know WHY you said “No. thank you” I am just curious. Or is it bc of “Not Alone”? Lots of love Katharina

83. FabioIT on February 22, 2010 at 9:30 am

Hey Mike please answer one of my question🙂

84. Meen-Neko on February 22, 2010 at 9:25 am

Mike, do you think…that you and the rest of LP could made a big tour after the next album..?😕

85. LinkinLauren on February 22, 2010 at 9:24 am

‘Q: “Batman or Superman?” Some random Guy.
    M: Batman, no question.’

NICEEEEEE😀

86. Danny M on February 22, 2010 at 9:15 am

What do you say when you got get your haircut? Like, how do you say you want it? haha thanks

87. cuz on February 22, 2010 at 8:57 am

More rapping and singing from you – that made me SO happy! And thank you so much for not singing on We Are The World 25. I mean, it’s a good cause and I wish them luck but some songs just shouldn’t be covered, remixed etc.

88. Luísa on February 22, 2010 at 8:51 am

Hello Mike. They say you will do a tour in September. Is this true? (Brazilian fans await!)

89. Miss Kauro on February 22, 2010 at 8:50 am

Where do you see yourself 40 years from now?

90. linparkin on February 22, 2010 at 8:49 am

Post my name right first!

91. thanos on February 22, 2010 at 8:49 am

mike…a late question… does brad play heavy guiter riffs in this album…??? (i know the answer.. rhetoric question)

92. Cathy on February 22, 2010 at 8:47 am

Oh mike^^
    that were soooo uninteressting questions but funny answers!
    u are so funny, can’t wait to hear new stuff from u and ur crazy world=P
    love ya❤

93. JasonLP on February 22, 2010 at 8:43 am

Regarding the song of the game.
    “It resembles what will be the new album?

94. Heidi on February 22, 2010 at 8:43 am

Hey Mike,
    Thanks for all the answers! I (and all the fans) appreciate you taking time to do that!
    Have a great day!

95. RV on February 22, 2010 at 8:38 am

[[LOL, Mike you’re funny man (in a good way). Mike, may I ask why did you guys turned down the invitation to be part of the “We are the world” song? loyalty to the MFR?]]

96. Lechine Julien on February 22, 2010 at 8:22 am

when did brad and you start to play guitar?

97. Sam on February 22, 2010 at 8:21 am

Hey Mike, You’re awesome !!
    Do you rap on the new song from the 8 bit rebellion game?
    GREETZ from Belgium (sorry for my bad English)

98. Zuza&Klaudia on February 22, 2010 at 8:13 am

Hi Mike! Do you consider yourself a super star? Why are you in Linkin Park, and really love rap? After all, Linkin Park is not a team where the rap is in the first place.

99. algeria love you ms on February 22, 2010 at 7:57 am

the next time answer my question please mike😉

100. paulinalp on February 22, 2010 at 7:53 am

hi mike
    my question is: have not thought about making a web linkin park official in Spanish because for us we have very difficult to translate everything about chile lp

101. ZAHRA on February 22, 2010 at 7:49 am

ya batman’s wayyyy better than superman !!!.lolX) oh and ya u guys did a very good thing not saying yes to sing on news i mean miley cyrus!??!eeeeeeeeeew
    i think LP found a better way to help than by just showing off….download to donate was an awesome idea!!… well mike hope u have a gr8 day thanx 4 being soo kind by taking the time to read some comments and answer …UR AWESOME!!!

102. sMART-IN on February 22, 2010 at 7:31 am

Hey Mike! I’ve forgot to ask you something!
    Can you make the same thing that you have done with “New Divide” ? In the sense that before you release the song, you have putted a timer on the home page of LP.com. So, before you release the new single or album, could you put a timer with a album/single cover for a background?
    I really hope you answer my question !
    I’m sorry for my English, but I’m from Bulgaria :S
    SO, have fun and make the boogie boogie!

103. Melisa on February 22, 2010 at 7:26 am

LOL mike you are freakin hilarious! and Im glad u cleared up the tetris thing cause im a huge tetris fanatic and i’ve been telling people for years that its a S-shape not a Z🙂 lol

104. widya rahayu on February 22, 2010 at 7:19 am

waiting for the ‘2 of 2’! and hope this time my Q will be answered. so curious about the upcoming LP album and the artwork as well!

105. Jason on February 22, 2010 at 7:07 am

Mike what is the name of the 8 bit rebellion song?

106. shakabraw on February 22, 2010 at 7:07 am

I can’t believe it! He chose my question! I was one of the “lots of people” that asked about rapping.

107. sheba on February 22, 2010 at 7:00 am

Hi Mike ! when you were just a student did you pay more attention to your studies or music ? and one more question if you don’t mind ……… was it your dream to become a musician or you just became one because of your talent ?

108. Ann RunSmih on February 22, 2010 at 6:57 am

Thank you for the answer! I still can’t believe that you choose my question ^^

109. Wotur on February 22, 2010 at 6:55 am

Lol cool post its very “Mike” xD

110. Terry X on February 22, 2010 at 6:54 am

I hopefully you would answer my question! Will you and the band be doing some original artwork for the cover for the upcoming album? Or have you guys decided on anything?

111. Tabitha on February 22, 2010 at 6:46 am

Mike, just wondering if you’re doing any artwork at the moment. Also, what is a good way of getting a young artist recognized for his/her own work?

112. qwertz.. on February 22, 2010 at 6:41 am

Sooooooo… do you like to boogie?

113. watercolors on February 22, 2010 at 6:30 am

What did your parents think about your musician career earlier (when you started) ?

114. Maxim on February 22, 2010 at 6:23 am

Good answers, Mike))) You search from up or down (questions)? I think, my question important… About taping audio\video of Saint Petersburg Live July 26… I hope, you`ll answer this)))

115. Nadia on February 22, 2010 at 6:22 am

hi, mike! i don’t know if the submission time of a question is up, but i’d like to know whether linkin park has any plan to come to bangladesh in the future. love you guys!

116. dani on February 22, 2010 at 6:17 am

batman of course😀

117. Dasha fan lp on February 22, 2010 at 6:06 am

Mike please answer! when LP will arrive in St. Petersburg?

118. Teo on February 22, 2010 at 5:54 am

OK i was expecting you to pick some interesting questions. Not questions like the one about the tetris block or ” superman or batmah”. I mean honestly I saw some pretty good questions there.

119. Yassin Helmy on February 22, 2010 at 5:53 am

li_mohd Good question, somewhere in Egypt would be nice too

120. Frannie on February 22, 2010 at 5:43 am

Did your brain hurts? You answer those questions @ 1:16am. LOL

What time did you really sleep? Or no sleep at all?

What’s your favorite brand of Ice Cream?

Is there really an S-shape on Tetris?ugh!

121. BeCrew on February 22, 2010 at 5:34 am

Hey Mike. is too late but I wanna ask you… Do you watching fan arts of LP?

122. Josephbenny98 on February 22, 2010 at 5:21 am

Hey the most commonly asked question is,WHEN THE ALBUM GONNA RELEASE?MANY FANS ARE EXPECTING U TO ANSWER THIS Q,AND ALSO THE ALBUM UPDATE..WHY DIDNT U ANSWER THIS Q

123. tommy GLXS on February 22, 2010 at 5:18 am

U can only answers that question?i though u r answering somethin not really important,mike.like tetris shapes,batman,etc.even i know u humoris.. but can u answer my question mike,Please..?
    this time i really dissapointed,maybe u didnt reads my question(900 comments that’s much)… but i’m still ur fans.. n i love it.

but i’m wondering when saw 1 of my question u have answer it about haiti.(seriously u say no thank you..?so, what is music for relief ?)i don’t care even like jonas or justin bieber not sing d song.i still thinking dat u will sing d song..(sorry,a lot of critic i gav to you,^^)ur d Best.

124. LI_MOHD on February 22, 2010 at 5:16 am

u don’t answer my Q mike
    the r any touring in middel east like dubai or bahrain??

125. Liberti on February 22, 2010 at 5:08 am

Love this post a lot, Mike! ^^
    I’m gonna rate 5 for this or give LIKE if it’s in facebook.😉

126. Zuza on February 22, 2010 at 5:07 am

Mike, I would like to know if you you appreciate your fans? I mean, that does not treat us like a “pack” gives you something to feed his family, going to your concerts. And one more thing. After so many years continues to treat what you do, above all as good fun? Sorry for my english;) I love Linkin Park FOREVER😉

127. JohannesK on February 22, 2010 at 5:06 am

Ok, I know I’m too late but one more question:
    Will the iphone game be released in Europe as well?
    And what about the price there?

128. Ellen on February 22, 2010 at 5:05 am

I was glad you of answered my question about the fort minor,😀
    Thanks Mike *-*

*plus I have another question because you post more here on your blog and answer our questions more than in site of the lp?? rarely responds you some there

129. lpfmfan on February 22, 2010 at 5:03 am

Aw, you didn’t answer my questions! I thought I had some good ones.😄

Well except the last one which was LP related and you answered another person’s answer. Most of my questions, however, weren’t related to LP. I tried to make mine stand out.😛

130. adam on February 22, 2010 at 5:02 am

Pretty much made my day Mike.
    Well this and swe showing fin who’s boss in hockey.

131. Dogfan_LP on February 22, 2010 at 5:01 am

lol he ignored the question about the canelled shows😦

132. Black Days End on February 22, 2010 at 4:53 am

He answered my question!!!!!!
    And maybe he heard my song.
    (ive posted a link)

133. JanV on February 22, 2010 at 4:48 am

Hey Mike~!
    I really love your sense of humour apart from the obvious awesomeness of everything you do.😉
    btw, i played the keyboard for an interschool competition today; i entered at the last minute ’cause i realised that i could play better than some of the others..and i played Leave Out All The Rest and Breaking The Habit. Halfway through the performance (i hadn’t even practised~just walked onto the stage and said ‘ok, i’m gonna play too’), somebody from the audience shouted ‘JanV = Linkin Park’😀 so, all the credit goes to u (my inspiration to re-start playing the piano) if i win
    Thanks for everything~!

134. Ingrid on February 22, 2010 at 4:45 am

Batman! \o/

135. Omid on February 22, 2010 at 4:33 am

Hey Mike, You gave us good information about the game and new album. And you just make me smile. Em, one question, is your new album like Hybrid Theory or it’s kinda new combination between all your albums?

136. dwyane3xixi on February 22, 2010 at 4:33 am

Mike,u let me like u more and more,actually u dont answered my question,but it doesnt matter,hhahha I really want the song on 8-Bit,deadly~~~:)love u guys.

137. Kreiza_Viktor on February 22, 2010 at 4:29 am

Mike i’m under 6 years Linkiin Park fan and very pride that!That my question : Why you can’t back to underground style(Xero,HT)??Early songs very cool…!!!P.S.Sorry for my English..!=)

138. orion on February 22, 2010 at 4:28 am

haha, lol, you’re posts are the funniest of all time!

139. chester7890 on February 22, 2010 at 4:26 am

Mike is the new song that your putting on the game going to be the same style as the new album?!?!?!?

140. LPolechka on February 22, 2010 at 4:03 am

Heiya,Mike:-)gosh,you always make me smiling by yours blog posts:-Dthis one is the funniest)i wonder if i could ask u a question,so there it comes: what are u thinking about making your carrier as an artist on TV?)and what do you think ’bout the twilight saga?just wondering..this may be a sptd question..but what are u thinking of before u’re falling asleep?:-D

141. LYRA on February 22, 2010 at 3:57 am

o.O ..that’s pretty interesting..
    and if you are going to do more of this…

Mcdanold’s or KFC..?

x

142. Paul aka Eddie on February 22, 2010 at 3:53 am

Hey Mike! Late question.

I’m Paul from Athens, Greece. Is there any possibility bro, to upload a single picture of your “Somewhere I Belong” LP Spray guitar just like you did with your other painted guitars at the past? Also can you tell us what brand the guitar is? Ibanez or PRS? Thank you for your time brother (hope my dream will be fulfilled, it’s my favorite guitar)!🙂

143. Dra on February 22, 2010 at 3:48 am

Planning on comming to Serbia anytime soon? A lot of people hoping to hear the good news every day and you’re bound to pack the whole Belgrade Arena if you do.

144. Margherita on February 22, 2010 at 3:44 am

1 of 2 means that you post others replays? Thanks for answer just posted … I think you did very late to read all our posts and respond.

145. sabrina spitzmueller on February 22, 2010 at 3:39 am

OMG O____________o
    you really reply my question *___________*
    thanks for your answer🙂

146. Olla Chaz on February 22, 2010 at 3:28 am

OMG! U’re amazing at answering questions!! Maybe u should do that for a living, lol. S-shaped!! *shakes head* Mike, why are u so goddamn lovable??

147. Sunrise_Ashes on February 22, 2010 at 3:25 am

Ha ha, I love the “s-shaped” block too, because then you can do awesome moves, like sneak it in a tight spot, which totally comes with bragging rights!

148. Tom Timmins on February 22, 2010 at 3:24 am

Hi Mike,
    I know your extremely busy with making the new album but, I was wondering what are you doing about your art? Are you starting anything new, Born/Dies was incredible and love to see some new work of yours.
    Cheers
    Tom

149. nave obeso on February 22, 2010 at 3:23 am

omg i got a question, why didt read this before!!!

my qs is,

in the lptv episode of the signing msxdcxsuru shoes, theres a papercut remix, where can we get that one?

and whats up with the art of the new album so far?

“Gangstaz don’t dance, we boogie.” HELL YEAH!!

150. JoeyDC on February 22, 2010 at 3:21 am

You are such a sweetheart, Mike. I can’t believe you went through all those questions whereas some you probably have been asked already tons of times before. I don’t know many musicians who care just so much about their fans and always take time for them. You guys are the best!

151. davidkyoku on February 22, 2010 at 3:19 am

lol my question was deleted from the other m.board, so I’m doing again my questions
    1) Have you read the LPSpain Magazine? Do you like it?
    2) What do you do the 30 minutes before a show?
    3) What’s the first thing you think when you’re gonna write a song?

152. Joseph Moore on February 22, 2010 at 3:19 am

Will 8-Bit Rebellion be coming out in the next two months?

153. Hybrid911 on February 22, 2010 at 3:15 am

I think the fact you released your own song minus over artists for the relief fund is better😀 so yeah, good call Mike x

154. Xiaas on February 22, 2010 at 3:10 am

The last answer is very ‘Phoenixish’. Guess you’ve been influenced!!😉

155. xenith on February 22, 2010 at 3:04 am

Q: “i´m from germany and i cant wait to buy the next LP album my question is why do you and chester don´t sing on the new we are the world song for haiti. i mean even justin biber and miley cyrus sings in that song, so i was wondering why they didnt let you guys sing” – sabrina spitzmueller
    M: They asked us if we wanted to be on it, and we said “no, thank you.”

I DONT BLAME YOU ITS AWFUL! Good call mike.

156. Deidre on February 22, 2010 at 3:01 am

do you or do you not know that the bird is the word?

157. Zona.Heera on February 22, 2010 at 2:33 am

Hehe love your answer to “gangsters don’t dance, we boogie” C: So true X3

Late question: (if you don’t mind answering, unless it has been answered already):

Will you be working on the new album artwork?

I would really be grateful if you did!😀 It will be good if you and Joe could do a collaboration together.

Another [related] question to the one above:-
    Will the you all do an art mural, something like you guys did for ‘Metora’ again?

Thanks,
    Zona. ^^

158. claire on February 22, 2010 at 2:33 am

the s shaped block never thought of that but then never even had a name for it lmao oh and my other half jason says batman rules coz hes real and superman aint lol x

159. Fab from Germany on February 22, 2010 at 2:32 am

Do you like Brad’s cover of “I’m not a girl, not yet a woman”? Do you think that Brad have the potential to replace you and Chester as a lead singer?😉

160. Paul Chris on February 22, 2010 at 2:30 am

hey mike I’m from the philippines. The latest song released was “Not Alone” would you include the song to the album. How about “New Divide”? would the two song be included in the next album coming? Thanks!

161. hafy1402 on February 22, 2010 at 2:20 am

Can u answer more questions? Will u n ur team come to VIET NAM??????????

162. moniku on February 22, 2010 at 2:13 am

Hahaha, “S-shaped” block. I’ll probably use that term from now on when I play Tetris.

163. keineahnung on February 22, 2010 at 2:11 am

awwwwwww😦 @fort minorish question…I was hoping you’ll release another album one day

@we are the world song: maybe saying “no” was a good idea…thinking of you guys standing next to such “super stars” as justin bieber or miley cyrus😉

@tetris: T is way better

164. Denise Rashidi on February 22, 2010 at 2:08 am

Dude you answered so funny q’s.
    Hope youre gonna answer my question about something new for the live shows, dude.

Love from Germany.

165. todraw on February 22, 2010 at 2:03 am

Hi mike, makes me happy to hear u’re rapping more.😀 hopefully some songs makes it on the record.^^
    I know i’m asking this the 3rd time. xD But could you read this lyrics and tell me what u think:

166. vidhya on February 22, 2010 at 2:00 am

yeah anjiana kendri is correct ,i want u to do the lead vcal give chester’s thrat some rest.by the way i want to know when u r going to release ur new album.i am looking forward to it as i love practising guitar with ur songs and seriously i have improved a lot.

167. Mike Shinoda on February 22, 2010 at 1:56 am

Am i the coolest?

168. Doney on February 22, 2010 at 1:56 am

Hi Mike! So what’s the name of the song we get after completing 8-bit Rebellion?

169. lode from belgium(lvix) on February 22, 2010 at 1:44 am

I liek the last one, not funny my question doesn’t have an answerd but okay… My question was like 5 lines. :d So I udnerstand.

170. ankit on February 22, 2010 at 1:41 am

i think its time for to show his variations of his voice in 1 song just like qwerty…. mike will u ever try and give lead vocals and let chester rap ??? i think it will be new …

171. Adriana Kenji Way on February 22, 2010 at 1:33 am

lol love your answers
    yeahh AnnRunSmih, Gangstaz don’t dance, we boogie😛 I love the tetris question too haha
    I feel sad now that Mike Shinoda (who I absolutely love and think is the coolest person in the world) thinks I’m a jackass.😦 But I’ll call it S-shaped now😀 haha
    anyway, just wanted to say I love your fat ass that breaks tables and I love what you and LP do Mike! You guys RULE! haha
    Oh! And Otis is soooooo cute! So adorable❤
    I don't know what to ask, so I'll just look out for your replies
    Take care xoxo!

172. Eamer on February 22, 2010 at 1:32 am

Boxers or briefs? And why?

173. Eamer on February 22, 2010 at 1:30 am

Will the iPhone 8bit game be released in uk same time as Usa? We always lose out on release dates😦

174. Zane on February 22, 2010 at 1:25 am

Hey,you posted my question,awesome,thanks mike

175. Julian on February 22, 2010 at 1:24 am

Haha I like the last ‘question’. I was hoping that you guys can sing for the we are the world song cuz you guys do have an excellent voice. Nevertheless, it’s your choice and I respect you, Not Alone was quite enough already to show your contribution to Haiti.

176. Some random Guy. on February 22, 2010 at 1:23 am

Lol i’m glad that you chose batman.Now my friend owes me 4$.

177. Neil Lawlor on February 22, 2010 at 1:21 am

Late question:
    How will we recieve the song on 8-Bit? will we have to finish the game every time to listen to it? or when we finish will it be added to our iPods music or send us to a website to download?