LP Live Archives Now Available

March 18, 2010

Fans have been asking for it, so here it is: a full online catalog of our live performance recordings from 2007-2009. In case you missed these: each one was recorded at the venue and mixed my our official front of house mixer (the guy who mixes our shows).

You can go to http://downloads.linkinpark.com and get any show for $9.99. Buy 5, get the 6th one free. And just for some extra flavor, anyone who buys one will get a membership to the LP Underground fan club for one month…and anyone who buys 5 gets a year LPU online free ($15 value).
Also, if you buy one, that means you’ll be an LPU member, which means you can enter the guest blogger contest I mentioned here.

Don’t know which to get? Try Atlanta GA, August 2007. Maybe Madison Square Garden, 2/21/2008 (with a guest appearance from Jay-Z). Maybe Osaka, August 2009…So many good ones to choose from.

EDIT: This is the full catalog of everything we’ve got. I know there are some missing shows. That’s because some shows weren’t able to be recorded for various reasons (things like technical difficulties or limitations by the venue, etc.).

1. SkyZo on March 29, 2010 at 2:58 pm

I know this is unfair, but I miss your lyrics, Mike. A LOT!
    LP is far more than Chester (who btw I admire).
    Waiting up for you, bro.

Regards from Spain

2. DvanGinkel on March 28, 2010 at 3:53 am

Sonisphere in holland was great too, would’ve been even better if you guys would’ve been there too though! This vid shows just how cool LP is live, really nice!

COME TOO HOLLAND NEXT TIME!!!!😛

3. Adriana Kenji Way on March 27, 2010 at 10:38 pm

So awesome! I want the Osaka one like you mentioned! I want all of them! lol
    Love you guys forever!❤ xoxoxoxoxoxo

4. Nicholas on March 22, 2010 at 11:25 am

i downloaded Osaka…I wanted to know if there was anyway to get the vidio version because i know this was on TV

5. anjeejk on March 22, 2010 at 12:51 am

Thank you soooooooooooooo much for doing this. After getting LP in Sydney in ’07, it gave me goosebumps just listening to it all again. It was my son’s first concert. I thought he should see the best first. Thanks again guys!!!

6. Victoria on March 22, 2010 at 12:28 am

cool =)

7. LIke on March 21, 2010 at 9:12 pm

Wow!!! Video cool!!! Your concert is Great!!!! =)

8. James on March 20, 2010 at 8:00 pm

Man i love lp (i truly do), but the were in tough times mike, you should be more generous.

9. MiKEZFAN on March 20, 2010 at 4:53 pm

MiKE its a great idea to post some Live Shows Unlabeled i would be greateful to buy them without thinking about how it costs but please be reasonable think about poor people who can’t have Credit Card in their Country like me in ALGERiA i”ll pay all live shows if have money but its impossible for and others its unfair if i was i post all my live shows in a high speed dedicated server for fans for FREE because you’re rich and you have a goodlife now and that’s because of them fans so be a little generous i admire yo,don’t lose your loyalty.

10. mona on March 20, 2010 at 4:14 am

hi mike can u do me a favor?since it is chester’s b’day today n i cudnt find any other medium to say him happy b’day so plz if u can send this msg to him that he is my one and only favorite singer (and biggest crush too) and i just want to see him celebrating this day as long as my own last b’day comes.may he always be happy and no pain can even touch him and if there is any problem comes that would come to me, not to him.its my most dearest wish to see him once but i know it is very difficult coz u wont come India and i cant come to you but coz this is my dream so i have to make it true and i will do what u said about what can we do to bring u guys in our countries.say him i love him

11. Jo_o8 on March 19, 2010 at 8:53 pm

Probably a stupid question but is this a audio recording only or is it a visual thing?

12. Skywalker on March 19, 2010 at 2:47 pm

Awesome video!

13. LoveMike1 on March 19, 2010 at 2:35 pm

So you only need to raise money, and you can listen to music.?
    Mike.!!!!
    It is not so easy.
    For me it is not feasible.
    I live so far away from America, it is massacre.😦

***Claudia***

14. TheGlueLpFan on March 19, 2010 at 12:46 pm

I actually have all the shows…I’ve bought some but I’ve also exchanged some with fans…but still it’s a really great opportunity.My personal favourite will always be 07.21.2009 because it was my first lp concert.But I do like listening to the others too:P

15. RV on March 19, 2010 at 10:19 am

[[LP…please don’t turn into one of those bands that love to suck money out of their own fans.]]

16. Green Apple on March 19, 2010 at 10:08 am

Oh, this is very interesting, but I live in Russia and buying a very problematic for me. Why you dont load concerts in Russia, I think a concert in St. Petersburg was amazing!

17. Frannie on March 19, 2010 at 10:05 am

Wow!That was sooooooooo cool…I wish I had monnnnnneeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy… huhuhu!😦

18. Tina Löfgren on March 19, 2010 at 8:31 am

This is ridicoulus! I’ve been looking forward to see the show I WENT TO in 2007, btw the ONLY ONE you’ve ever done in Sweden(May 25:th), ever since you mentioned in a bandchat I think – but it’s not there! Of course, it’s over 100 shows and you can’t possibly have all of them recorded… But you have like 9 shows from Australia only! It’s unfair, and I’m not buying a show I haven’t gone too. And yes I know I sound grumpy now, but I had to say something, how else would you know I’m not happy with this?
    MIKE I HOPE YOU READ THIS AND RESPOND, because I want an explanation!

19. DAMLA on March 19, 2010 at 6:58 am

It doesn’t include all the shows. Are you guys going to add another concerts just like Rock N Coke Festival which you played at 2009 in Istanbul? I saw that it doesn’t include Sonisphere Festival, either. It is because of the rights belong to who made the festival?

20. Dr.Koke on March 19, 2010 at 6:56 am

Dont get me wrong… but this is just another way to make money. I mean 10 Dollars for a show? I’ve been to 4 LP-Shows after Minutes to Midnight and spended about 200 Euros to see you guys, this should be for free.
    I’m kind of losing my faith in you. There was this demo-CD, which had no reason at all (just instrumentals, and blabla-singing).
    Then there was “Songs from the Underground”. I don’t really think that there is any hardcore-Lp fan out there, who doesnt have the songs allready.
    I still love your music… just had to say this. Probably you wont read it.. love from germany

21. EvoOba on March 19, 2010 at 6:42 am

I already purchased mine directly from the concert🙂 I’d also love it if the first show you ever did here in Greece was recorded…at least we have the second one which was even greater😉

As for the guest blogger thing, I’ve posted my entry already to my LPU profile🙂

22. G - koza on March 19, 2010 at 6:35 am

Thanks Mike … the concerts are bigger than the money…appreciate that…
    And by the way , thanks for introducing kickstarter . It helped me like a parent . 😀

23. i'mced on March 19, 2010 at 6:34 am

WOW! I must gonna buy tomorrow!
    I’m really excited about it😄

Keep in mind:
    “Buying a Genuine CD = Supporting Good Music creation” 😀

24. shriner on March 19, 2010 at 6:10 am

if i buy one CD, does tghat mean i get the LPU album and the other kit? i aint sure. i’d buy only one (milton keynes one)

25. ZAHRA on March 19, 2010 at 5:44 am

cool mıke thanx !!!

umm ı,m on a trıp to ıstanbul and well ı cant stop thınkıng that u and U2 and nıne ınch were here and ı couldnt come(ıt was less than a year ago u guys were here 4 the rock and coke festival!! OMG MIKE !!!! ı promısed my self to see u guys lıve thıs year!!! u guys need to have a show!!!
    …….but ıstanbuls awesome ı love ıt!!
    take care btw ı just saw u punkd!! ı know ıts old but ı just saw ıt!! ıt was soo fuuny!!!X) lmao!!!

take care

26. Diana on March 19, 2010 at 4:30 am

Ohh!!!!COOL!Thank you VERY MUCH!!))

27. Neka on March 19, 2010 at 3:48 am

wow!!!Oh! cool! xDDDD
    I enjoyed the concert immensely … ^__^
    I admire your talent … ^_______^
    Well done!:D
    Not all that be able … super!!! … :DDDD
    Thanks, that put your concerts! your fan … . xD..^_^

28. Langinger on March 19, 2010 at 3:28 am

Is there a chance to purchase this without a cradit card??
    (Maybe Paypal or sth.? )

29. Jen on March 19, 2010 at 3:27 am

20th of October, 2007 – Sydney, Australia. A truly outstanding show!

30. sassi_lp on March 19, 2010 at 2:15 am

Mike this is absolutely awesome, however I went to Berlin on the 27th of June 2008 and for some reason that show is not on the list…is there any possibility that it could still be added? that would be absolutely great, I was in the frotn row and you guys pulled off an amyzing performance! Take care, Saskia

31. Harry on March 19, 2010 at 2:04 am

YAY! Thank you sooo much!

32. Prithaj on March 19, 2010 at 1:43 am

“awesome cover”,we want such an awesome cover for the new album.

33. adam on March 19, 2010 at 1:24 am

Uhh guys, Auckland isn’t in Australia, like your download manager says. It’s in New Zealand. LOL.

34. Margherita on March 19, 2010 at 12:42 am

I love your live show!!!!!!!!!!!

35. Exia_7 on March 18, 2010 at 11:46 pm

you guyws are so great live. for the guest blooger contest does the mini concert at the transformers 2 premier count as a concert that i can blog about?

36. drea1405 on March 18, 2010 at 11:18 pm

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOve this video…..LiNkIn PaRk forever….

37. shanky on March 18, 2010 at 10:07 pm

cool tracks..but we dont have money..we want them as download…

38. shanky on March 18, 2010 at 10:02 pm

wel mike many guys from another countries,,so they feel problems..by getting into cart..and all that ship charges..cant you guys can make these these songs,,,as downloads…..so we can easilly download these cool tracks…..

39. ammy aybar on March 18, 2010 at 7:49 pm

oooooh!!! cool🙂 i can get a free sample?

40. jessiexo on March 18, 2010 at 7:04 pm

Linkinjoze – omg if you don’t want it, then don’t buy it? lol most think it’s a good deal. Most bands don’t even do this so why don’t you be thankful?

And not trying to suck up, but Mike you’re such a sweetie🙂 and don’t tell him how to do his hair -____- no wonder celebs hate their fans sometimes

41. jimmy on March 18, 2010 at 6:41 pm

is this gonna be availible on itunes?

42. dolly on March 18, 2010 at 6:39 pm

this songs rocks , better than what i VE done …really … were you in mexico??? Mike you are so cute on that video(more than chester) , and now you have long hair !!!!! cut it please , try to be the mike of that video pleazzzze !!!!!

43. Preston on March 18, 2010 at 6:21 pm

Dude, that is awesome you recommend ATL 07, what a great show, I’m actually listening to it right now! It is definitely one of the best shows y’all have done. The Little Things Give You Away from that show is – bar none – the best version of that song you have done. That was my first of 8 LP shows, and y’all brought Atlanta down! Great recommendation Mike!

44. Alex on March 18, 2010 at 5:15 pm

I am so happy that these live performances are for sale now!!

45. Starkey on March 18, 2010 at 5:08 pm

I am so happy you think the 2007 Atlanta date is a memorable one! There are 3 days that I will always remember with you guys. My 2 favorite concerts (I’m up to 8 now)-Summer Sanitarium in Atlanta and the 2007 date you mentioned. I still can’t decide which one of those are my favorite. The 3rd day was when I met you after the FM date in Atlanta. I was the kid who asked you about Breaking the Habit and why it became a single. I don’t expect you to remember that because you meet so many people, but your words that night will always stick with me. I told you that night and I’m going to tell you again-Thank you so much for everything you have done over the years. Keep up the good work.

46. Matt, UK on March 18, 2010 at 5:03 pm

Lol Roger… my message may have come across as bein an emo, but i’m not! I’m just interested to see if he will write back or not, and I’m currently taking a course in music which is shining a new light on music that I love. I listen to Linkin Park practically every day, and I wanna see what the mastermind behind LP sez!

47. Roger on March 18, 2010 at 4:56 pm

Oh… I want it all! Maybe for April I got the money…

WTF with the guy below???

48. Matt, UK on March 18, 2010 at 4:45 pm

Dude, I’m 18, i’ve got your logo tattooed on my wrist, and obviously a huge fan, but as I get older, I dunno if you guys are as great as I once thought! You got me into playin piano, and alot of your stuff is the same as everyones elses e.g. “In the End” and “In the Air Tonight” are the same fucking song! You have all been a huge inspiration, but I feel a bit mislead.

My favourite song is “Breaking The Habit”, but I feel if I keep researching music, maybe that will be stolen off someone.

Sorry to post this on here, and you probably won’t even acknowledge it, but write something back dude, not that it matters too much to you, but you might lose a huge fan.

Peace

49. Linkinjoze on March 18, 2010 at 4:36 pm

YOU dissapoint me Michael Kenji Shinoda… this should be free for the fans, you guys always make money of everything…

50. chester7890 on March 18, 2010 at 4:35 pm

i’m getting Linkin Park live in athens 2009!!!!and 6 more!!!! lol!!!!!!!!!but when u geet it do is it a dvd or just a cd??

51. Helio on March 18, 2010 at 4:10 pm

Thanks! I’ve waited for this a long time

52. Alexandra Nofi on March 18, 2010 at 3:50 pm

You have no idea how happy this made me when I first heard about it. I am going to, eventually, get the one for Hartford 7/20/08, cause that’s the show I went to. Great show by the way. I’ve been a big Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends fan since it first aired on CN, and I purposely wore my Mack & Cheese shirt that my friend gave me a while back. This same friend of mine does a really great but scary impression of Cheese, so damn funny!

53. Qo2mshinoda on March 18, 2010 at 3:35 pm

Cool, cant wait to get it… Miz linkin park n fort minor so much…

54. Julian on March 18, 2010 at 3:06 pm

I simply love the idea! You guys really care for your fans!

55. Maggie (MTluvsCHAZY) on March 18, 2010 at 2:45 pm

This gives me the perfect opportunity to get the East Troy, WI performance that I missed (all because of a family reunion less than 25 miles from the venue D:)! I’m psyched. And to put the icing on the cake, I found the perfect birthday gift for my best friend. (pun intended.) Thanks for the info, Mike!

56. Andrew Leezan on March 18, 2010 at 2:42 pm

COOL! I LOVE ALL LP LIVE PERFORMANCES, BUT LIKE I SAID I DON’T HAVE GODDAMNED C-CARD! FUC*K. I THINK I’LL TRY ILLEGAL WAY TO GET IT.
    YEAH!
    I HOPE I DON’T END UP IN JAIL! HAHAHAHA

AndrewL.

57. lpfmfan on March 18, 2010 at 2:18 pm

cool thanks🙂 I don’t have money though…i owe a lot right now (nearly $500 xD) oh well. but thanks anyway<3

58. dani on March 18, 2010 at 2:18 pm

superb..

59. jimmy on March 18, 2010 at 2:17 pm

mike is this gonna be avaliable on itunes??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

60. Rob on March 18, 2010 at 2:15 pm

I Love New Divide

61. jimmy on March 18, 2010 at 2:01 pm

i would lofe these! this is the type of stuff that i could watch fr days lol too bad my family is broke haha. i dont got no money mike!!!!!!!!!

62. Kelly on March 18, 2010 at 2:01 pm

yes i remember you blogging about the msg show that night when i got home haha what an amazing night, that was the best concert i’ve been to so far

63. jump off your sucks!!!or just get WILD!! on March 18, 2010 at 1:57 pm

wow awesome lad!!!XD

oh the cover is so fucking cool!!!

by the way can u send a blog at ur site when u have made more art!! it’s really interesting for me so!!
    an do u got ideas for a movie…well u can read about it one http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=387098239744 if u got fb so.. but i understand if u don’t, too many message at a second so..

ROCK it UP!!!!

64. danii on March 18, 2010 at 1:51 pm

xD excelente!!!
    gracias por la informacion Mike
    saludos desde Chile

65. LinkinLauren on March 18, 2010 at 1:51 pm

I’m gonna buy some tomorrow🙂 I’m already a member of LPU but WHOA that is good value😉 a year free LPU AND recordings of Linkin Park? Totally worth it😀 Thanks guys!