Win This Plaque!

April 5, 2010

Our surveys help us understand the good folks who are coming to our sites…the more we know about you, the better we can entertain and serve you.

We need your help by answering a few questions, and we figured we’d give you some incentive to do so.ย  If you want to win this (real!) Meteora 3x Platinum Plaque, just click on the link below, fill out the questions, and you will be entered to win.

Click HERE to fill out the survey.

BTW, we’re getting a lot of traffic to the survey, so please try back if it doesn’t work for you the first time. Thanks for helping us make our sites a better place to visit.

1. Sheba on April 16, 2010 at 8:19 am

hey ………. the survey was AWESOME !!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰

2. adam on April 11, 2010 at 8:50 pm

I wonder how much it will sell on ebay.

*whistles*

Nah, screw that, if i win, i’m keeping it. People walking into my room will be like WTF MATE?!

3. Lijndert on April 10, 2010 at 3:47 pm

Hey Mike,

I tried to fill in the form, but I can’t fill in some things. For example, I use an “old” cellphone, not one of those listed in the survey. But when I leave those questions unanswered I can’t join it.

Anyway, just to let you know. I’m really looking forward to the new album. Last time you visited Holland I couldn’t be at your concert (Pinkpop), but I really hope to be there when you guys come around again!

Have a good time while working on the music!

4. Whitney on April 9, 2010 at 1:48 pm

Hmm, SOMEONE sat in on a marketing meeting, didn’t he๐Ÿ˜‰

5. Benjamin on April 7, 2010 at 10:54 pm

I would LOVE to get the plaque! Meteora is the best!

6. cristinaw on April 7, 2010 at 8:39 pm

OMGGGGGG I want it! I want it!!!๐Ÿ˜„
    Hey Mike, i found this on youtube. “In The End”. It sounds pretty relaxing! ^ – ^

7. linkinparkette on April 7, 2010 at 8:35 pm

that survey was fun. like no lie, it was long and fun and its been awhile since i did one. its like i want to do more :3

8. luiyi x on April 7, 2010 at 7:48 pm

sweet survey mike, it was long but i know it will help you guys understand us [your fans] haha

9. Mark on April 7, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Hi Mike,

How is the winner revealed/contacted – by the email address supplied?

10. Vesta on April 7, 2010 at 11:40 am

meteora meteora chester fly in air๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ it’s just joke ;D I think i fail๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ becouse i think i can’t get this๐Ÿ˜€ ;/ no joking ;D no one’s come in to my country :/// maybe in mail xD wooHoo ;D I think IT IS AWESOME ! ^^ &_& *_* @_@ $_$ %_% +_+ -_- ~_~ `_`๐Ÿ˜€

11. Fexx on April 7, 2010 at 3:08 am

Hey, really cool survey *_*
    The Questions are cool, and i think the plaque you can win is absolutely awesome!!!
    I hop i will win one of these๐Ÿ˜€

12. TIFFTIFF33LP on April 6, 2010 at 9:43 pm

I filled it out!!!!^_^*The questions are cool and funny,ok mabye I sound crazy!!!^_^LOL

13. Ronny T on April 6, 2010 at 7:32 pm

I’m sooo gonna answer the survey!

14. Kaeru on April 6, 2010 at 3:01 pm

ohayoo kenji-kun ^^
    hehe i had take some time to complete this survey^^’
    Oรด i don’t have known that there is a LP-Video DVD outside -.- i ever had ask for something like this and now i figured out that there is some outside … i just wonder why i can’t find it … give me the link please…
    by the way: about the video chat … why do you post it one minute after i had logout its stupid to miss it for some reason like this *sad*
    well then ^^ have a nice day and take care
    *hug*
    mata ne ^-^

15. ammy aybar on April 6, 2010 at 1:24 pm

and complete this quest and I have to necessarily win! xp I wish luck to all!

16. Ajay on April 6, 2010 at 1:21 pm

itd be soo sick to win

17. Morinoajin on April 6, 2010 at 12:00 pm

Just finished it :p๐Ÿ˜› (pant pant..)

18. Ellz on April 6, 2010 at 10:42 am

I love surveys that only have 6 selections for ethnicity. Dang’it!

19. Hong on April 6, 2010 at 9:52 am

That’s pretty nice, Mike!โค u!๐Ÿ™‚

20. deidre on April 6, 2010 at 9:23 am

michael kenji shinoda
    you’re one devious man.

21. Alexandra Nofi on April 6, 2010 at 9:15 am

I filled out the survey like, yesterday afternoon.

That video chat last night was fun. Thanks for answering my question about your IQ, and for the shoutout to Connecticut. Have you ever been to New Haven? I don’t mean to play a show, I mean as like a vistor tourist thing. The Arts and Ideas Festival is coming up in June, it’s a pretty epic combination of several art forms, including literature. New Haven is actually a very eclectic city, I think you’d enjoy visiting it sometime. (Sadly I don’t live there anymore, too expensive).

22. YourConscience on April 6, 2010 at 8:54 am

@ChromosomeY That, and the fact that it doesn’t ask us to enter any of our information (e-mail is the only thing, and it’s optional), so when they choose their random winner, how will they contact us…? *suspicious eyebrow* Haha.

23. Linkin_Theorist on April 6, 2010 at 8:42 am

I done that survey yesterday, but I have a question: the official rules clearly state that it’s for US residents only, but then why is the first question about what country do we live it? That kinda doesn’t make sence to me. But yeah the whole thing that US residents always get the good stuff is MESSED UP A LOT!!! Somehow I don’t think that only the LAW is behind it.

24. EvoOba on April 6, 2010 at 8:26 am

Oh that’s pretty cool!!! I wasnt lucky enough to win tthis through the LPU March Madness but thx for giving us another shot๐Ÿ™‚

25. O.C. on April 6, 2010 at 8:03 am

It is mentioned in the official rules that it goes only for US residents. But then, there’s a question asking about which country we live in. And we still can fill in the survey no matter where we live.

Sooo.. the point is, you want us fans all over the world to fill in the survey, but only fans from the US will have the chance to win this. Am I right, Mr. Shinoda?๐Ÿ™‚

And, speaking of which, isn’t it a bit too late for April Fools jokes?๐Ÿ˜‰

OC.

26. widya rahayu on April 6, 2010 at 7:55 am

no options for: none of the above?

27. darktonik on April 6, 2010 at 7:42 am

>> If you want to win this (real!) Meteora 3x Platinum Plaque, just click on the link below, fill out the questions, and you will be entered to win.
    Haha:-) The word “real” is just like an april fools joke.
    But who will get this plaque?

28. MAKKA on April 6, 2010 at 7:02 am

sorry Mike, but nothing happened … I could not …

29. Gloria on April 6, 2010 at 6:49 am

I think we’ve been had. You’re really not giving away that plaque. Mike, you are very sneaky into tricking us to take that survey by using bribery.

30. ChromosomeY on April 6, 2010 at 5:48 am

I’m getting a little suspecious…Is this an April fools joke or somethin’? ’cause it shows “LP plaque,fool” when the cursor hovers over the image…hmmm…

31. TheGlueLpFan on April 6, 2010 at 5:39 am

I filled in the survey even thought I don’t live in the US…it’s kinda fun actually:)

32. Nick on April 6, 2010 at 5:05 am

Hmmmm… not happy๐Ÿ˜ฆ If it’s for US residents only, then what’s the point of entering where we’re from? Even when I click “US”, it still doesn’t give me anywhere to put my own info.

33. xKreySx on April 6, 2010 at 4:49 am

ะžะพะพะพ METEORA!)

34. JanV on April 6, 2010 at 1:52 am

Hey Mike~!
    I filled the survey and hope it really helps u guys๐Ÿ™‚
    Btw, check this out: http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/8jxz3x/www.dafont.com/en/top.php
    just type ‘linkin park’ in the search & see what u get: 2 LINKIN PARK FONTS FOR FREE DOWNLOAD!!!๐Ÿ™‚ its AWESOME (though i have no doubt LP members have this already) Its a must-have for all die-hard fans.
    Thanx 4 everything~!
    PS: i really enjoyed the chat today. hope 2 c u more often!

35. Matt on April 6, 2010 at 1:44 am

UM mike….

I could be stupid and missed it but where do we put in the info about ourselves to win?

P.S how is 8 Bit Rebellion gonna be affected by iPhone OS4?

Cheers

36. Defgabc on April 6, 2010 at 1:41 am

I’ve been *some words is missing*

37. abby on April 6, 2010 at 1:29 am

yeah, the Rules said that it is intended for US residents only, but the drop down shows other countries… pls explain..

38. LinkinLauren on April 6, 2010 at 12:06 am

Wait, is it USA only? There was an option for UK…I’m confused…

39. LinkinLauren on April 6, 2010 at 12:03 am

I love surveys so this is all good๐Ÿ˜€ I filled it out yesterday. I’m guessing you only want us to fill it out once? I mean I guess some people will fill it out multiple times๐Ÿ˜›

40. Souneik on April 6, 2010 at 12:03 am

I didn’t answer some since there wasn’t an N/A option.
    I don’t have a car, so I don’t listen to the radio. I don’t have TV so I don’t watch it. ..lol…Except walking passed FOX news…which doesn’t count because I’m not really watching it. I hardly ever leave comments on blogs… Anything else you guys need to know? You can’t know the secrets to the universe if you don’t ask XP

41. Arsel on April 5, 2010 at 11:52 pm

Why people from Europe cannot participate๐Ÿ˜ฆ ?

42. JustBiteMe9 on April 5, 2010 at 11:50 pm

Thank you so much for put it on spanish, I’m from Mexico and the most of the time surveys come only in english, not a problem for me because I can actually read and speak english pretty well, but it is awesome that you took that into consideration, really, thank you.

43. Alex on April 5, 2010 at 11:49 pm

I have it LOL
    MIKE CAN YOU STOP VIDEO CHATTING WHEN I’M OFFLINE?! I missed both of your chats!!! can you do another video chat with chaz? PIIIIS!!! MIKEH!!! IT’S UNFAIR!!!

44. lpfmfan on April 5, 2010 at 11:45 pm

I already did the survey, I really want this… *_* haha.๐Ÿ˜„

45. Illara on April 5, 2010 at 11:45 pm

aweeesome.

46. SergSlim on April 5, 2010 at 11:38 pm

And as most of the times – USA only.

What is your ethnicity? – What should I answer there? None of the option suites me, actually.

All I wish is that LPHQ wrote an official explanation of why they don’t spread the contests to non-US countries with detailed description of the problem, and not only saying that it’s connected with LAW. Give us few examples of why, for example, it can’t be shipped to UK, Germany or whatever other country.

47. Jen on April 5, 2010 at 11:34 pm