GBC Kickstarter, Last Chance!

April 14, 2010

Get Busy Committee’s Kickstarter campaign has come down to the wire.  If they can get about $700 more in donations, they have to record a song about their superfan (which I personally want to hear).

Another special note: there are still lots of good items to buy (like the signed vinyl plaques, for example)…but the BIG item I’m surprised to see still available is the “studio intern” package.  For $750, you get to go into the studio with Scoop DeVille, Apathy, and Ryu for a day.  Figuring that Scoop is doing songs for the likes of Snoop Dogg, Fat Joe, Busta Rhymes, and The Clipse, I would say $750 is a steal.

Go here to to check it out:

1. cristinaw on April 20, 2010 at 10:52 pm

Mike, I recently made a music track. It was inspired by a dream and by You @u@ Do you have a minute to listen to it?😄 ^______________________^

2. Wency on April 20, 2010 at 7:06 pm

Hey Mike!
    Last week in april 12,a new korean show has been started here in the philippines,I’ve watch it and I’m supprise on it,”Faint” was featured on it.
    I don’t like wathing drama and love story but this show caught my attention,so I always watching it everyday.
    HERE IS THE FIRST EPISODE OF IT,JUST PASTE IT ON URL.

3. Salvo on April 20, 2010 at 12:09 pm

4. amaan on April 20, 2010 at 10:30 am

Hi mike.
    im the guy who said ill be ripping the ringtones from the app. but hey i just saw that they are available from itunes. Il be definitely buying.
    im really stoked you answered questions and weird statements by me like > background music and also something else i cant remember
    ALSO chester said maldives on your first video live blog.
    you guys are epic. keep it coming.

5. GreekLegend on April 20, 2010 at 3:46 am

A dose for the addiction

6. Ryan on April 20, 2010 at 12:40 am

Hey Sheila, I’ll answer your question for you. The answer is definitely no. None of the new songs which have been released since Minutes to Midnight will be on the new album. You don’t need Mike to tell you that. Just ask anyone who knows a lot about how the band makes their music.

7. Ben moon on April 19, 2010 at 3:54 pm

Hey mike. can you PLEASE block moonmoney1? She is spamming all the linkin park videos with hate. If you read this within hours you can prorably see a convo with her and “ATrueMJFan”. atruemjfan is me. I don’t know if you care… but thanks

8. RV on April 19, 2010 at 9:19 am

[[Chester fckng rules…I fckng love that guy]]

9. Sheila on April 18, 2010 at 3:30 pm

Hi there! Ehmm,if you’re reading this Mike I ‘ve got a question about this new album, I was wondering if it’ll contain New Divide, Not alone or Black birds. I’m not sure why I ask this, but if this is simple to answer plis, do it

pd: I love LP
    pdd: n_n Now I love Black birds too

10. ThE BlaCK HaWK on April 18, 2010 at 12:51 pm

OFF TOPIC: I found some stuff about a painter named “Edvard Munch” today, do you know him Mike? And what do you think about his art??

11. G-koza on April 18, 2010 at 1:53 am

I really want to have that $750 package, but when I convert this into my country’s currency units it would be 37500…T_T
    I love listening GBC,esp. ” my little razorblade” & ” I don’t care about you” .

12. hafy1402 on April 17, 2010 at 8:05 pm

hey Mike I have a ques wanna ask u. It isnt about GBC Kickstarter ^^
    Do u have a facebook account????

13. Ryan on April 17, 2010 at 2:38 pm

To hear news about the Linkin Park album coming out in 2010 go to this fan page.

14. J.Sebastian on April 17, 2010 at 5:35 am

Hi mike. trying to get into discussion with lp for a gig we are organizing as well as a movie we are shooting. Do reply to the email listed as im am looking at producing a track . Ps..do delete this comment once read..thanks

15. Bruno on April 17, 2010 at 3:40 am

Hi Mike! I didn’t know where to write this, so I’ll just write it here.
    I`m a Portuguese seventeen years old boy and a big fan of Linkin park, and I have loved to be in the first line in your live concerts here in Portugal.
    Since, maybe, 5 years ago I’ve been listening to your music (amazing by the way, continue with the good work), and also, I consider your paintings really good art works.
    So, what I really want to say is: I do some surfboard, and I’m going to ask a friend of mine to do me a surf board, and I want an art work in it. The other day I was looking for an album in my room and I found “The Rising Tied” (continues in the next comment)

16. EpicLinkinPark on April 17, 2010 at 12:56 am

How bout Linkin Park Studio…..PRICELESS.

17. Mathues Andrey on April 16, 2010 at 9:03 pm

Likin Park BRASIL Woodstock 2010…*——–*

O/

18. c on April 16, 2010 at 6:05 pm

hey mike did you saw this? http://twitpic.com/1g4z2q
    is a stupid band which copied the minutes to minight cover, please kill them!

19. Ewex on April 16, 2010 at 8:54 am

Mike you a cool ;DD

20. ammy aybar on April 16, 2010 at 7:28 am

rare and jay-z ludacris ARE NOT there … busta rhymes much support and most of all to snoop dogg

linkin park this evening will be on a world stage on MTV at 23:00 …😛 I would not miss🙂

21. sunny arora on April 16, 2010 at 1:30 am

hi mike i am ur bigeest fan . i love all songs of lp . i have made an animation for lp……pls review

22. Fatima on April 16, 2010 at 12:27 am

We need to chat

23. T-pen on April 15, 2010 at 8:45 pm

$750?! I Rather use that money to buy something that can fill my stomach right now LOL!

24. The Ghost of Souneik on April 15, 2010 at 7:56 pm

I’m glad they made it. If I wasn’t poor and disenchanted, I would have helped out.

25. bibian on April 15, 2010 at 6:51 pm

26. Vr23 on April 15, 2010 at 2:16 pm

Mike how about you invite me to your studio for 20 bucks?

27. Natasha Lopez de Arenosa on April 15, 2010 at 2:02 pm

I pledged when you first posted with my roommate. Wasn’t much, since we’re on budgets, but still something. I hope they get the remaining amount!

On a side note, I know I am late on this, but I wanted to know if your DC Remix shoes are available ANYWHERE- that isn’t eBay, sold ten time more expensive than you are selling them for.
    I know one is sold on your store, but the black “short-tops” are the ones we were hoping for. I just BARELY saved enough money to be able to buy them….

Please let us know. Your fans, Natasha and Rick :]

Take care!

28. Diogo Marques on April 15, 2010 at 12:51 pm

Hello Mike Shinoda. First of all, I’m a huge fan of Linkin Park and I’m from Portugal.
    Well, I’m still in school and I have to do a PowerPoint about some artist and me and my group were thinking about talking about your paints and about your life exposed in Wikipedia.
    But here it comes the real thing: we wanted you to answer some questions that we wanted to do. Please respond to the following e-mail: dmrm@netvisao.pt

Please answer quickly as possible.
    Diogo Marques

29. chester7890 on April 15, 2010 at 12:43 pm

🙂 GBC4EVER

30. Shinodka on April 15, 2010 at 12:20 pm

Ohhhh =(

31. ashu on April 15, 2010 at 10:31 am

hey mike u so cool!!!!

32. Ellz on April 15, 2010 at 10:19 am

Just pledged. Wish I had the $$$ for the interning position🙂 Good looking out Mike

33. Andrew Leezan on April 15, 2010 at 10:17 am

LP FANS!
    Please follow http://twitter.com/TherealRyu, i’ll follow you back!

34. Kelly on April 15, 2010 at 9:15 am

hey mike you do it😛

35. Woodstock on April 15, 2010 at 9:15 am

It’s probably because no one wants to see them Mike. If it were someone like Linkin Park or something it’d probs be gone, but tbf Get Busy Commitee aren’t exactly the dog’s bollocks right now, they ain’t THAT popular, at least not enough to warrant spending $750 + plane ticket and hotel accomedation to see them.

36. Mormor Birgit on April 15, 2010 at 8:54 am

You really think I have $750? plus I would have to buy a plane ticket..

37. Alexandra Nofi on April 15, 2010 at 8:30 am

Wow, I am very impressed. I hope a really aspiring musician takes advantage of this.

38. nikkiann0100 on April 15, 2010 at 7:45 am

Looks like its down to 597. I pledged a while ago so I hope they will make it. I would have done more if I only lived in the area.

39. Jess on April 15, 2010 at 7:00 am

Yes i resived it in my msn its great for them i love you so much

40. linkinparkbelgiummanager on April 15, 2010 at 6:16 am

I live to far away for doing that.😦
    Greetz,
    Lode

41. ZAHRAlp on April 15, 2010 at 5:44 am

its going to be crazy i cant wait to hear the song ether!who was the guy anyways!?!?

42. EvoOba_ on April 15, 2010 at 5:30 am

I’d love to give $750 but I live too far away from
    LA😦 *wishes she lived in the US instead of Greece*

43. segz on April 15, 2010 at 5:16 am

*quickly checks to see how much money I have saved up and comes back disappointed as it’s only $350* sad times.😦

44. ---> El autor de SarcasticamenteHibridas on April 15, 2010 at 4:49 am

although I do not like this

45. burningdaylight on April 15, 2010 at 4:45 am

@ orion – ummmm….i think you meant rapper.

back on topic: i don’t have $750, but that would be pretty cool….

46. orion wong on April 15, 2010 at 4:18 am

hi, mike. Any idea of being a good raper? i’m going to sing your song “In The End” on music exam. u no, i dun want to be on the “raper that sucks” list… hope for your suggestion! =]

47. TheGlueLpFan on April 15, 2010 at 3:32 am

That’s a sweet deal but I don’t have that much money…I got the $28 package I think…it was a while ago lol.Btw aren’t you doing a collaboration with them sometime in the future?That would be dope to hear:)

48. swati on April 15, 2010 at 2:37 am

Hi, you’re awesome😉 hahhaha… LOL … jus kiddin’

49. GraiggyLand on April 15, 2010 at 12:43 am

700$ in less than 20 hours…. Hope another backer will get the “In studio” package… i need my phone call …

if only i were in L.A. i’ll probably have a dinner and a day in studio with GBC…

50. spraypaintninkpens on April 15, 2010 at 12:13 am

$750 is still a lot of money. Wish I had that kind of dough just laying around to get a better glimpse of the music industry though.

51. Viper-619 on April 14, 2010 at 11:39 pm

Man i live in ireland. if i had could afford the price for the plane, hotel and studio package i would take it in a heartbeat.

52. KATHYxx on April 14, 2010 at 11:30 pm

duude, who would pass that up

53. Neil Lawlor on April 14, 2010 at 11:29 pm

Just bought the $28 package! $609 to go also!! woo!

54. lpfmfan on April 14, 2010 at 11:22 pm

I don’t have $750, unfortunately. Dammit, lol. If only I had more money…