LP’s Green Music Group Challenge

July 10, 2010

Linkin Park Green Music Group Challenge here! http://challenge.greenmusicgroup.org/

Then watch Willie Nelson drop the f-bomb here

1. thegluelpfan on July 11, 2010 at 1:57 am

Hahah Willie is awesome :)That’s a great challenge btw and I was already planning on doing something helpful this summer so yay🙂

2. evooba on July 10, 2010 at 11:17 pm

Nice!!! I’m thinking about taking part🙂 Thx for sharing^^

3. lycon17 on July 10, 2010 at 10:23 pm

Haha….I like the idea of staying home😛

Maybe you should use tricycles to get to your shows, and gliders for travelling overseas. So stop using your big cozy tour bus.:twisted:

4. souneik on July 10, 2010 at 9:42 pm

haha…Willie Nelson. I got your vocals to lay in such a way that, well changes the cadence. I dunno, I like it…. But I’m gonna do a few of them. Like this one is more, uh, number one hit style? Lol …but I wanna make a hiphop style and maybe some extra experimental thing. I love those effin drums.

5. argol8489 on July 10, 2010 at 8:06 pm

SUPONGO QUE SON PEQUEÑAS FALLAS TECNICAS( BAD )…BUENO…LA DIRECCION ESTA BIEN Y AHI SE VE EL VIDEO…PLANTEMOS UN ARBOL…O CIENTOS…O MILES…O MILLONES…O UNO CADA 2 MESES :)…. BIEN POR USTEDES.

6. betty108 on July 10, 2010 at 7:23 pm

Haha, I totally didn’t expect Willie to say that.

7. Alexandra Nofi on July 10, 2010 at 7:13 pm

Sounds like fun. Great idea, can’t wait to be a part of it🙂

Also, I tried tweeting this to Music for Relief, so, I figure saying it here is more direct. I’m afraid that people might be forgetting about getting relief to Haiti. I came up with the topic on twitter, #DoctorstoHaiti The goal is to encourage the US to ask recent med school graduates to volunteer healthcare for victims of the earthquake. Would you be willing to help us and other supporters with this? You can visit http://www.twitter.com/DoctorstoHaiti for more information.

8. usblackbird on July 10, 2010 at 4:50 pm

Hrm… Video doesn’t seem to be showing up. But if you double-click on it will take you to the youtube page with the video. It was pretty funny, I was waiting for it, and waiting for it, and just when I didn’t expect it… BAM F-bomb LOL.

9. ammya on July 10, 2010 at 4:19 pm

i dont see the video😦

10. sagback on July 10, 2010 at 3:54 pm

MİKEE WHY CAN I WATCH VİDEOS that are upladed by you to your blog ?? youtube are forbidden by my country…. please could you upload any website or whatelse😀
    ..dont forget I love you and your bandmates…becoz WE ARE TURKEY !!!:D I m sure the video was awosome becoz of you😉

11. lode1989 on July 10, 2010 at 3:52 pm

How can I help from Belgium? Greetz Lode

12. ibequa on July 10, 2010 at 3:29 pm

nice =)

13. zara19lp on July 10, 2010 at 3:28 pm

Planting trees is a bit ambitious for me. This year Ive grown my own fruit and vegetables though.

14. todraw on July 10, 2010 at 3:28 pm

I like the youtube clip haha xD

15. gnaa93 on July 10, 2010 at 3:28 pm