I’m on Digg

July 29, 2010

Random note: I recently added a new user page on digg.com.  Go HERE to add me.

1. Hell_enia on August 17, 2010 at 7:49 am

Mike. What do you think about the Digital drug? aka Binaural Beats ?

2. lplovei on July 30, 2010 at 5:30 am

(Even though this has been said alot already…) I’ve never heard of Digg, but thanks to you I’ll make one! Except somethin’ popped up sayn’ ‘Temporarily, we’re not accepting new Digg accounts The New Digg is Coming…’ :(

3. madshell on July 30, 2010 at 5:01 am

u play in linkin park, mike? i had no idea!

4. linkinparkclub1 on July 30, 2010 at 4:25 am

I think everyone shud buy this game, consider this a trial!

5. zzaacc on July 29, 2010 at 11:45 pm

i hear so much of digg. maybe i should make one? i would say that i woul make one just for u but im already on your blog, chester’s blog, and the LP site so it would just be another thing to aid my procrastination lol anything special gonna be on the digg site or is it gonna be the same stuff like it is now? btw check out a think called M.U.G.E.N you might like the tinkering

6. liasey on July 29, 2010 at 11:41 pm

How modest and funny you are: “I play in a band called Linkin Park.”!:))).You are an icon of millons of fans! I’ll add you too, but first I’ll register there.

7. slowlearner32 on July 29, 2010 at 7:44 pm

Alright, add you!

8. kathyxx on July 29, 2010 at 3:13 pm

NOOOOO i switched to Google reader for a reason!!! with the power of a single hyperlink my entire day is gone!

Although now i’ve added so many webcomics and blogs to me reader it’s almost digg-like anyway. Oh well. Digg away!

re: @alex your nerd permit has been revoked.

9. thegluelpfan on July 29, 2010 at 1:50 pm

I didn’t have an account but now I do:)I’ve actually always wondered what that button below articles was for “digg it”.Now I now :D

10. aninhalp on July 29, 2010 at 12:50 pm

I added you there Mike =) Ana Augusta (aninhalp)

11. souneik on July 29, 2010 at 12:21 pm

Wouldn’t it be cool if your little sharped tooth greedy fairies came with an awesome vinyl skull toy??? If your cool with importing goods from factories in China*, I know where you could have that made right now. OR you could just get a drill press, if your doing small things. Or you could buy the machine from a factory in China and Then make them yourself. LOL hahaha, welcome to my brain, refreshments are over in the corner. So I’m guessing you’ve been Dugg? Digged? GrrDug…before? But wheres your links for it?

12. fatimalp on July 29, 2010 at 12:14 pm

if I’ll make an account there, i’ll add you for sure! xD

13. fenix2exe on July 29, 2010 at 12:06 pm

I will add you you rock man!!!
    LPrulez!!!

14. evooba on July 29, 2010 at 12:04 pm

Ha! You’re the reason I’m gonna create an account over there now xD

15. Alexandra Nofi on July 29, 2010 at 11:54 am

I’ve heard the name Digg get tossed around a few times but never knew the exact point of the website.

While browsing around for a few minutes, I still do not know the point of the website.

This is sad because sometimes, no offense but, I can be a bigger nerd than you XD

16. jenjithesnail on July 29, 2010 at 11:54 am

Just created an account :P

I blame you ^¬^ :) And I agree with ‘AustinLP’ there concerning your description xD

17. zara19lp on July 29, 2010 at 11:50 am

Digg is pretty awesome, dont think I have an account though, Ill add you when I get round to making one.

18. defiantqueen on July 29, 2010 at 11:45 am

technology is afraid of you Shinoda. lol

19. austinlp on July 29, 2010 at 11:43 am

You’re description is great: “I play in a band called Linkin Park.”

should’ve said: “I’m a musical genius, and my band, one of the biggest rock groups of the 21st century, has revolutionized the music industry.”

20. Michael Gonzalez on July 29, 2010 at 11:36 am

I have never heard of it before. When I make one I will add you Mr. Shinoda :)