Kaname Ozuma and Horiyoshi III: Known Gallery / Tattoo Hollywood

August 14, 2010

“Irezumi Bijin”is the name of a new show by Kaname Ozuma and Horiyoshi III…head over to Known Gallery to check it out. The show runs from August 26th – September 18th.

Known Gallery
441 North Fairfax Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Here’s some more info on the artists and show: http://www.knowngallery.com/blog/post/ozuma-kaname-horiyoshi-iii-irezumi-bijin-at-known-gallery/

1. linkinparkclub1 on August 21, 2010 at 2:01 pm

2. melbapinckney on August 20, 2010 at 8:03 pm

If I was living in California, I would go to this. I’m a sucker for tattoos, but it sound interesting.

3. mcoalesce on August 16, 2010 at 11:03 pm

HEY MIKE!
    PLEASE WATCH THIS “AMAZING” VIDEO,IT’S A 3D ILLUSION,I’M SURE YOU WON’T GET BORED IN IT,SO PLEASE WATCH,YOU MAY ALSO POST THIS IN YOUR BLOG,LIKE ME.

PLEASE WATCH!!

4. theric on August 16, 2010 at 1:40 pm

Hey Mike, since the first ATS listening party is on Thursday does that mean that the people who preordered it get to hear the 30 second samples before then?

5. thegluelpfan on August 15, 2010 at 4:25 pm

I think that Ozuma or Horiyoshi has been on Miami Ink.I might be wrong thought.But I’ve heard of Horiyoshi before…amazing work!

6. orionwong on August 15, 2010 at 3:57 pm

OK, this is out of my business. I’m not even in the US.
    Heres a random Question:
    Do you prefer a chocolate flavored crap or a crap flavored chocolate?
    juz kidding, lol
    have a good day of the show. x)

7. danibarquilia on August 15, 2010 at 3:37 pm

Why don’t you get a tattoo like that? It’ll be beautiful in you😉

8. alex1120 on August 15, 2010 at 8:21 am

oh gosh that’s beautiful. I love dragons and draw them too for designs, I like Chester’s too, as much as this one. body art

9. jagta on August 15, 2010 at 2:34 am

I so want that tiger and dragon to stick on my back!…DAmn!Do you have a tatto Mike? If not would you like to have one? What kind of art would you choose?

10. Alexandra Nofi on August 14, 2010 at 8:17 pm

I love all the lines and highlights and shadows and fur and scales details. It’s so intricate. Would also be one of the most painful tattoos in the history of painful tattoos.

I think this is the first time you’ve posted art from another artists on your blog that I have wholeheartedly been interested in and really liked. I guess the planets finally aligned themselves correctly.

11. linkinparkette on August 14, 2010 at 7:12 pm

that would be cool to go see that. and yay for being on august 26 ^.^

12. slowlearner32 on August 14, 2010 at 5:39 pm

Cool!!! I don’t like tattoo though…of course except for Chester’s!!

13. souneik on August 14, 2010 at 5:26 pm

Soooo cool… ying and yang? only shouldn’t it be my Chinese zodiac if it was like that. (Dog) Tigers and Dragons are cool, they get along. But I thought it was the dog and dragon that were bitter enemies. Hmm… Dope stuff.

14. mcoalesce on August 14, 2010 at 4:53 pm

Wow!
    By seeing this art piece makes me wonder why you’re not posting your own art,because all your fans(us) are eagerly waiting for those mouth-watering stuff of yours!!

=) M =) C =)

15. cezar6lp on August 14, 2010 at 3:49 pm

cool!
    After to read the word tattoo…..Mike, could you design a tattoo for me for my back about Linkin Park?? this will be a HONOR. I follow the band by 10 years and I always wanted a Tattoo. LP is very very special to me. seriously

16. EpicLinkinPark on August 14, 2010 at 3:47 pm

That’s pretty awesome, I don’t have any tats or plan on getting them but, the designing they do is unbelievable! I think they do such epic work! Thanks for sharing this, I thought this was cool! Hope all is well, Take care.
    Kate

17. evooba on August 14, 2010 at 3:37 pm

Wow! It seems like it’ll be a great show! The picture on the poster is really inspiring and interesting … Are you attending the show’s premiere? It’d be cool if you could share some pictures if you went🙂

18. thomasbrablec on August 14, 2010 at 3:34 pm

The picture is great. All the detail… I love it.

19. luki9875 on August 14, 2010 at 3:20 pm

i like that pic there… looks interesting