LP Lazer Listening Party

September 8, 2010

A big thank you to Lazarium and everyone who made the party last night a lot of fun. Photos to come…

EDIT: Most of the photos I liked are on our Facebook page.  Go there.  And check out this great writeup of the event on ArtistDirect.  The more I talk to people about that show, the more I realize it was really a once-in-a-lifetime experience.  Amazing…

1. orionwong on September 12, 2010 at 5:39 am

God i wish i was there. Thats such a great show.

2. dzynerarts on September 11, 2010 at 11:42 pm

I was there! Awesome laser show Mike! Thanks for doing events like these for LPU members! See you at the VMA performance! =)

3. mcshinoda on September 11, 2010 at 5:34 am

Hahhaha … Nice monster😛
    Cool Mike 😀

4. ammya on September 10, 2010 at 1:16 pm

ooo the song is sad:/ but the laser BACANO ^^,

5. cincybmxlpfreak on September 10, 2010 at 9:56 am

Omg. I’m so jealous of anyone that got to go. If I didn’t have class, I totally would’ve drove the 4-5 hours to get there.

6. ucopsasori on September 10, 2010 at 6:50 am

haha!

this is awesome!

but still, i miss fort minor!
    😦

7. linkinparkforever275 on September 9, 2010 at 8:22 am

damn this was wonderful🙂
    Cannot wait to get your album tomorrow as the limited edition🙂

8. mkeylp on September 9, 2010 at 7:55 am

Hey Mike, I think the album was leaked! i saw it on a torrent site:D😦

9. fenix2exe on September 9, 2010 at 7:44 am

i would have wish to be there!!! by the way it looks mesmerizing!!!

10. AGATHE on September 9, 2010 at 12:32 am

Waouh !
    Just one word : Beautiful !

11. lpfan91 on September 8, 2010 at 4:01 pm

This song is SAWEEeetttt

12. westlp on September 8, 2010 at 3:03 pm

So Mike, i live in Rhode Island, and i couldn’t wait to see you guys anymore, so i decided to buy a ticket to Brazil to see you guys in October and i also bought a VIP tickets, so i can be closer to the band!!!! This craziness cost me over a thousand dollars!!!!! so, tell me, have you ever seen someone doing something like this before? what is the craziest thing a fan have ever done to see you guys?

13. slowlearner32 on September 8, 2010 at 2:25 pm

Can’t wait to see LP at a live.

14. melbapinckney on September 8, 2010 at 2:10 pm

That is really nice. I like those lasers. Today, I’m still wishing I was there last night. Thank you, Mike for keeping us to date on the ATS laser show(for us who couldn’t make it.) Now I can’t wait for the photos.

15. thegluelpfan on September 8, 2010 at 1:34 pm

Looks amazing from all the pictures and videos I saw.Since I wasn’t able to go I will just buy lazers and do my own lazer show at home while listening to the album😀

16. johnmikekenji on September 8, 2010 at 1:23 pm

YES ..WE CANT WAIT MORE TO SEE THE PHOTOS

NO PODEMOS ESPERAR MAS PARA VER ESAS FOTOS…COMO ME HUBIERA GUSTADO IR
    PERO BNO JEJE SALUDOS

SEE YOU I LOVE LP!!!
    AND I CANT MORE FOR GET YOUR DISC

17. 1922firm on September 8, 2010 at 1:15 pm

If W.B. would have given you 60 million $ when you signed the contract in 2006, probably we can hear another type of disc… I’m right? that’s the only explanation I can think of, I think you have changed your amazing and powerful style by M.T.M. and A.T.S. because that’s a revenge towards W.B.

18. dorito82 on September 8, 2010 at 1:11 pm

Looked and sounded awesome! haha I hate to even mention this, but the aura of the clip, along with Chester’s live vocals, had a stoned quality to it! lol

19. lplovei on September 8, 2010 at 1:10 pm

They better be coming, Mike. Don’t make ’em the ones on FB put up new ones. You don’t how much I wanted to be there. Too bad I live in Florida😦 . I hope you and the guys had tons of fun.
    PS: I’m still waiting for Sept. 14!

20. jagta on September 8, 2010 at 12:46 pm

That. WAs. Amazing. Of. Course. It. Is. You. And. The. LP.

21. oceanosdesol on September 8, 2010 at 12:17 pm

It had to be a very hard work doing all that stuff, but it looks really amazing.
    I want the red picture in a t-shirt ^^

22. souneik on September 8, 2010 at 12:05 pm

I like that little bat guy.
    Congratulations, homiechuck.

23. ellzworth on September 8, 2010 at 12:01 pm

That’s a lot of bass… thanks for sharing. Wish I could have been there

24. Jason R. on September 8, 2010 at 11:57 am

I was at last night’s listening party and had an absolute blast. Lazarium put together a really cool show that I thought matched the album quite nicely. Speaking of which, the new music sounded great!

By the way, Mike, I thought it was really nice of you to stick around and sign autographs for as long as you did. If only you didn’t stop one person away from me lol.

Next stop: the VMA performance on Sunday. See you there!

25. angelsrc79 on September 8, 2010 at 11:56 am

Thanks for the amazing event last night. I had a blast, even if you did smack me in the head. Seriously, trying to blame it on the poor fan behind me… Tsk tsk. Haha!😛

26. kathyxx on September 8, 2010 at 11:53 am

Hey, did you guys film it?

27. anaaugustalp on September 8, 2010 at 11:53 am

I really wanted to have gone! It certainly was a great show, but I live in Brazil and I hope you here Oct. 11. With much happiness. Thank you!

28. mattthesaint on September 8, 2010 at 11:47 am

Thats awesome, I’ll be at the VMA show in LA see you there homie

29. lode1989 on September 8, 2010 at 11:46 am

Phtos already came on Linkin Park’s Facebook… :p
    I wasn’t there… But maybe you guys can put lasers on every live show… startign now. I just found out today that I have to travel 7 hours to Stuttgart! It’s gonan be a long trip and now I’m like.. Good luck I just have sitting pleaces because.. Still hope I can move or dance… With the new music, people can dance!

Grtz, Lode

30. ╚★ⓐⓓⓔⓩ★╝ on September 8, 2010 at 11:45 am

Linkin Park – “Waiting For The End” Suena Genial

31. evooba on September 8, 2010 at 11:45 am

It must have been awesome! Ryu told me he had a blast and that he really enjoyed it🙂 Plus the pics on your facebook page are awesome! Thx for sharing those and the video…I can’t wait to see you live in Germany and Abu Dhabi😀

32. janashinoda on September 8, 2010 at 11:40 am

Im crazy for the pictures. Im soo frustated for not be able to go, stupid country where I am, but anyways I got the tickets for your concert in here. anyways I spread the word about that lazer concert like I do always for LINKIN PARK. love you guys, u r amazing. keep rocking

33. danibarquilia on September 8, 2010 at 11:38 am

Hey boy! I wish I could be there, but I’m litte far from LA. Btw, I’ve read some notes about the friking laser show, and the people thought it was awesome. And what about another exibition of your art? What’ll be the theme?
    See ya there!!🙂
    Plus: Congratulations for A Thousand Suns. Its epic and awesome!!!

34. gnaa93 on September 8, 2010 at 11:36 am

woo!! cant wait to see the photos =D