Floods in Pakistan

September 17, 2010
Vodpod videos no longer available.

Please go here to help:

1. rickynash on November 12, 2010 at 9:25 am

hi mike, seeing as theres alot of bad things going on in the world, like the floods in pakistan and the situation in haiti, i like to know if i can get sponsord for music for relief. the course that i do at college does alot of things for charity and iv done alot of things for help for heroes and many other charitys. but one charity that i like to raise money for is mfr. hope you reply and thanks.

2. gheistxanimus on October 27, 2010 at 12:16 pm

With this and other disasters seeming to pop up almost every few months I’m amazed there are enough relief and aid sources able to continue to provide help,though I’m sure there will be more in greater succession as time goes on. Regardless, the only thing one can do is simply ‘to do what you can’. I just read on Yahoo a few minutes ago about the tsunami and volcanic eruption in Indonesia. Both within 24 hours,pretty unbelievable. The only question now is,”When and where will the next come?” I’ve been wondering if anyone else finds it strange things like this have become a “norm” in these past few years? People need hope on where our world is going,as well as material aid.

3. madirah on October 6, 2010 at 9:25 am

I have been an LP fan since Hybrid Theory. It moves my heart that you have appealed to help Pakistan. God bless your efforts Mike. Thank you for using your influence to help save millions of lives.

There are many more difficult months ahead. Pakistan is healing and needs support.

Maliha

Pakistan

4. raulmahshid on September 19, 2010 at 12:33 am

this flood make all Iranian sad.islam’s leader want us2help&don’t negligent.but I don’t know why american’s sky-rocket destroy their homes and kil other people that survive from the flood,is it justly???it’s not deserve4lp group2live in such a devilish country.also they suffer us by burning our holy koran.we love our chiristian brothers.just why???

5. linkinparkette on September 18, 2010 at 12:50 pm

my money from school should be coming any day now. i will totally donate again :]

6. thegluelpfan on September 18, 2010 at 5:15 am

I’ll make a donation as soon as I can…can we help through SocialVibe too?

7. lplovei on September 18, 2010 at 3:36 am

The video broke at 1:02 before it looked pretty bad. I don’t know if you noticed but someone on FB said “Punishment for bloody sinners. F.ck that terroist nation.”. What is wrong with those people that say stuff like that? All I know is Im’ma help!

8. widya rahayu on September 17, 2010 at 11:07 pm

Thank you so much for caring and helping.
    Also to you @ cincybmxlpfreak (what you did made me so ashamed to myself) -___-

9. orionwong on September 17, 2010 at 9:24 pm

When i grow up and i’l be very rich then i’ll donate half of my total property to the charities!

10. slowlearner32 on September 17, 2010 at 9:08 pm

I can’t watch it but I’m sure there’s something sad. I heard music for relief was about to match funds donated for Flood victims in Pakistan. Your effort is about to be rewarded🙂

11. argol8489 on September 17, 2010 at 7:37 pm

There are many disasters around the world and unfortunately it is the poorer folk who suffer first and most intencidad. clear that I support this cause and follow the example of you being a good person … I send you a hug from Mexico.

12. EpicLinkinPark on September 17, 2010 at 6:19 pm

It’s so sad how some people don’t care what’s going on. I am glad there are charities like this to help others. Thank you guys for being a part of Music for Relief. We need to Help others than worry on what’s less important, so many people have it worse. Some people think oh, this won’t happen to me and simply don’t care. It just bothers me that those type of people really don’t have warm hearts. I donate, I feel that I have made a change, made someone feel they are loved. With all of us that care, we will make THAT change. Even prayers and thoughts are good too. To not care at all is just, so…I dunno. Anyways, thanks for sharing Mike. I shall continue to donate and help others.

13. sergiordz on September 17, 2010 at 5:19 pm

14. cincybmxlpfreak on September 17, 2010 at 4:05 pm

My college had a charity drive for the Pakistan recovery from the floods. I donated $3 which was all the money I had in my pocket. I will definitely try to donate more.

15. anebrasil on September 17, 2010 at 3:08 pm

Very sad, but with everyone’s help they will surely restore! Kiss from Brazil

16. aberu on September 17, 2010 at 2:59 pm

Hey Mike, there is a problem with the video does not play well.

17. mellowdrips on September 17, 2010 at 2:55 pm

youtube.com/mellowdrips

18. Rana LP addicted on September 17, 2010 at 2:41 pm

This is so sad to be watched i wish we can all help them …. Thnx for refering that to us

19. kelly jean on September 17, 2010 at 2:35 pm