Vote For Linkin Park: People’s Choice and EMAs

October 20, 2010

We’re excited to be playing our first show of the next leg of our tour tonight, in Berlin.  Excited to see our German fans once again.

I was also just told / reminded that we’re up for a few awards that require your help.  If you feel so inclined, you can vote for us on the People’s Choice Awards here:

Then go here to vote for us on the EMAs (best live act, best rock act) here:

Thanks, as always, for your incredible support.  See you soon…

1. mclp2008 on November 3, 2010 at 12:01 pm

Hi Mike. I can´t vote more for emas, number of votes exceeded jaja. One question?¿ appreciate the answer if you do not mind. The concert of emas will 5-6 songs or full concert¿? I have 5 hours to madrid and I don’t know if I can go. If a full concert I will do my best to be there. Sorry for my bad english. Thank you. Spanish fan😉

2. yuichi7tsubasachronicle on November 3, 2010 at 3:51 am

anata ga daisuki desu! i’ll surely vote 4 u guys!!!❤

3. tweelop on October 28, 2010 at 1:25 pm

OMG! I can’t belive that I’m writing a comment is Mike Shinoda’s blog! Seriously, I love you so much! I’m totally in love for LP! YOU WILL WIN, SURE YOU WILL! I think you’ve never will see this comment, but if you see…My god, sure I’ll love! Thank you so much for exist! ♥♥
    xoxo
    Julia Malta, brazilian, fan number 1!

4. aravind221 on October 24, 2010 at 3:01 pm

we vote for Lp and only for lp😀 ,Lp Is gonna win for sure mike🙂 Lp rulz!!!!!!

5. allybcanada on October 22, 2010 at 5:13 am

Voted! (a few times =))

Just wanted to say thanks to LP for being the soundtrack for my life over the past 9 years. I discovered you guys in 2001 and you’ve been my absolute favorite band since then. Hybrid Theory, Reanimation, Meteora, Under Attack B-Sides, Collision Course, MTM, and now ATS – I’ve got them all! LOVED the Fort Minor album, too BTW – Kenji is one of the best songs I’ve heard.

I LOVE the new album. I expect you guys to change it up, take risks and kick ass. You didn’t disappoint. PLEASE come to Canada!

6. thegluelpfan on October 22, 2010 at 5:09 am

Already voting as always😉

7. op4blushift on October 22, 2010 at 1:39 am

hey mike. Not sure if you know but in 2-3 days its hybrid theories tenth aniversery. Just saying cause it would be great if you guys could do something to celebrate it🙂

8. rahulsethi on October 22, 2010 at 1:08 am

voted………..

9. djmoonx3 on October 21, 2010 at 5:20 pm

You guys are the best modern artist (2000 and up) I’ve seen. Keep up the good work.

10. davemathis2 on October 21, 2010 at 4:22 pm

if you like LP
    youl like this
    maybe. ha
    enjoy

11. galinmitev on October 21, 2010 at 2:17 pm

Hey,
    Hey, Mike I think you’ll like the “Wretches And Kings” Video that I made:

12. ravea on October 21, 2010 at 8:38 am

voted! =)
    your show in berlin was so awesome! i just can’t believe that i saw you all right in front of me! =D
    i even had the chance to go to the meet n greet but my friends said i couldn’t leave them alone so i did not go… i hate them for it…
    instead i waited 7 long hours in the freezing cold but it was so worth it! i think you looked at me xD … remember the screaming little girl with red hair and a glasses? no? too bad😉
    anyway, your show was one of the best thing i’ve ever seen! love you guys for making my life so much better!

13. alenakol on October 21, 2010 at 7:38 am

We love you))))))))))❤

14. Shina & Yeti on October 21, 2010 at 6:05 am

POLAND!!!!!!

Released two weeks ago, the new album by the band Linkin Park has been certified gold and has been quoted more than the title on the final list of foreign OLIS!!!!

After the huge success of the album “Minutes to Midnight” Linkin Park returned to work with producer Rick Rubin, but does not duplicate the proven formula. CD “A Thousand Suns” is a bold foray in the electronics – spiked, of course, lots of guitars, hip-hop influences and expressive vocals Chester Bennington. Here, every beat is a masterpiece, each of the following has been carefully selected and each chorus melody captivates. Herald the new face of the group is single, “The Catalyst”

15. riachen on October 21, 2010 at 5:35 am

Great show guys…i have seen you for the first time live and it was really awesome in the o2 world yesterday. i stood near the stage and you stood nearly in front of me….wow. already my neck hurts a little bit today and i cannot talk…but it was an amazing show and i will come to your next shows, too, that´s sure. of course i voted for you guys…no other band deserves this more than you. you are the best band in the world and that already for 10 years (for me^^). love ya guys….hope to see you soon. have fun on your tour!

16. evik90 on October 21, 2010 at 12:21 am

voted again🙂

17. faris255 on October 20, 2010 at 9:56 pm

Hey Mike plzz watch this🙂

18. lpmaria on October 20, 2010 at 9:03 pm

Mike!I have voted! =))))

19. takumademonreborn on October 20, 2010 at 8:52 pm

20. Olla Chaz on October 20, 2010 at 6:42 pm

Voted🙂

21. milasouza11 on October 20, 2010 at 6:03 pm

Heey Mike!!
    Of course! I’m voting several times (EMAS)..
    i’ll vote every day: People’s choice awards!
    Linkin Park deserves win, cause you’re the best band!! i don’t have doubt about it!!

I love you so much!!

Have a good concert in germain!!

Kiss!

By:@milasouza11

22. lucurly on October 20, 2010 at 3:32 pm

You rocked so hard tonight! Thank you for one of the best shows ever!
    ps: voted! I don’t know any band that could compete with you.

23. lode1989 on October 20, 2010 at 2:46 pm

I already did both, and I just did it again!!

24. brturner34 on October 20, 2010 at 2:23 pm

I voted like 50 times for the people choice awards

25. randoms98 on October 20, 2010 at 1:50 pm

You know I’ll back you up whenever! Love you guys!

26. luprunesti on October 20, 2010 at 1:42 pm

Done!!!!! I love you guys!!!!😀
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥

27. terriaw on October 20, 2010 at 1:36 pm

thanks for the reminder! I voted LP for both nominations – ATS is awesome. I listen to it constantly now. Good luck – you guys deserve to win! Can’t wait for your US tour.

28. melbapinckney on October 20, 2010 at 1:03 pm

I vote for the MTV EMAs a few weeks ago, when Adam post it on his discussion. I vote for you guys, of course, but seriously, I hope you guys win something. Tired hours and irritating with each other. You and LP work your butts off on ATS. GO Linkin Park!

29. 3infinity on October 20, 2010 at 10:14 am

If you don’t win…My hair is gonna fall out!!!!
    AND I’M 15!!!!

30. evooba on October 20, 2010 at 9:24 am

I keep voting every day!🙂 Needless o say that with awards or not, you guys are always number 1 in our hearts ^^

Can’t wait to see ya next week😀

31. maraina15 on October 20, 2010 at 8:42 am

I vote for you each time I get to🙂, you so deserve it guys! LOVE LP % LOVE YOU MIKE!

32. na on October 20, 2010 at 8:37 am

I vote EMAs,but it is also good.. hopefully the more successful it all, I hope all the best.. *sorry my english so bad. ^_^

33. fatimalp on October 20, 2010 at 8:24 am

I vote for you guys as much as I can & will continue to do so, because you deserve it!
    Good luck tonight😀 have fun!

34. curlylp on October 20, 2010 at 8:21 am

I already vote a million of times. haha😄 Have fun tonight in Berlin.

35. lorenalp on October 20, 2010 at 8:14 am

I vote everyday for the EMA’s I hope to see you soon in Madrid (:

36. vickychu on October 20, 2010 at 8:14 am

voted for you
    Hope you guys win it,cause you deserve it.

37. pinkyloulou on October 20, 2010 at 8:12 am

Congrats, you have our full support! Good luck for tonight!

38. Julian on October 20, 2010 at 8:09 am

I will definitely vote for you guys, couldn’t think of anyone else who deserve these awards. Good luck and I wish you guys all the best on upcoming tours, have fun!