PUSH – Divided Attention

October 22, 2010

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Opening tonight in L.A.: PUSH’s “Divided Attention” at Known Gallery…here are some exclusive shots!  It runs October 23rd – November 13th, 2010.

Known Gallery
441 North Fairfax Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90036
info@knowngallery.com

1. larissaevelynrm on October 29, 2010 at 4:07 pm

All details carefully done, the work is surreal. *__*

LarissaEvelyn15@hotmail.com, brasilian, kisses♥

2. Connie on October 25, 2010 at 9:22 pm

if i ever make it to california it would be for the art

3. ranger111133 on October 24, 2010 at 6:16 pm

MIKE! the playing of the same live set at 3 shows in a row IS UNACCEPTABLE! I love LP’s music and the new album but seriously….the last 3 shows you’ve played in the UK tour have all had the same setlist. PLEASE change up your setlist for future shows.
    Thanks

4. aravind221 on October 24, 2010 at 3:03 pm

looks sweet , ill love to see your art show once in Uk mike!!!!!!!!!!!!🙂

5. takumademonreborn on October 24, 2010 at 10:56 am

6. thomasbrablec on October 24, 2010 at 10:14 am

That is pretty damn cool! Too bad I don’t live in the US now.

Mike, please dye your hair blue or red for the 10th anniversary of Hybrid Theory (which is today). It would be great if you did.

7. jannipiiin on October 24, 2010 at 10:11 am

Awesome! I love how you keep us updated on such things. I’d love to be there!🙂

And Happy 10th btw! A huge congratulations to all of you! Looking forward to seeing you live (for the 3rd time) and hopefully I’ll meet you guys. I got my 1st LP tattoo today and I’d love to show you! Thank you for 10 years of awesome and hopefully we’ll have many more! I love you guys, and thank you for everything!❤

8. alexlp2k8 on October 24, 2010 at 7:49 am

Happy 10th Anniversary to Hybrid Theory. I wish the band would give away one unreleased HT song or something like that to the fans.

9. lode1989 on October 24, 2010 at 2:29 am

Hybrid Theory 10 years old!! Hel yeah!!
    Mike, did you get a “Johnny Berlin” cd in Stuttgart?
    I just gave it to another LPU9 member who had M&G.
    If you have it, my mission is accomplished and I can tell it to the Johnny Berlin guys.

10. Aditya_the_warrior_within on October 23, 2010 at 8:51 pm

today is the 10th anniversary of HT and Linkin Park!!! Rejoice!!!!!

11. doradotlic on October 23, 2010 at 10:14 am

DUDE! this is awesome! I really like this thing!

12. martaqb on October 23, 2010 at 6:48 am

Hi Mike, I love the web withe and black, and also the square with many colors…
    Maybe one day I will see your paintings alive *-*
    Keep doing that for ever please

13. janemari3 on October 23, 2010 at 5:33 am

I just LOVE that black and white web like art…i think i want my room to have walls like that😀

14. faris255 on October 23, 2010 at 3:07 am

watch this mike😀

15. thegluelpfan on October 23, 2010 at 1:15 am

I am seriously dying to go to a gallery show…I haven’t been to one in so long.And you just make me jelaous that I don’t live in LA😀

16. jpkaukonen on October 23, 2010 at 1:10 am

Awesome pictures Mike! I love the WFTE video so much, again something new! =) I will be at the LPU Summit, mentally. You know I love you!❤

-JP

17. madna29 on October 22, 2010 at 7:29 pm

Wow, Mike! WOW!

18. milasouza11 on October 22, 2010 at 6:59 pm

Mikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    you’re perfect!!
    brilliant man!
    I would honor you in this gallery, if i could go..
    TRUE: YOU’RE REALLY ARTIST
    be like musician, like painting..whatever you do, you’re always
    brilliant man

I love you

by:@milasouza11

19. galinmitev on October 22, 2010 at 3:57 pm

Hey,
    Hey, Mike I think you’ll like the “Wretches And Kings” Video that I made:

20. slowlearner32 on October 22, 2010 at 3:53 pm

Thanks for the ad😉 I wish I could go😦

21. melbapinckney on October 22, 2010 at 1:52 pm

This is so cool, Mike!

22. randoms98 on October 22, 2010 at 12:24 pm

That is NOT awesome, because it is BEYOND awesome. Yes it is! I totally wanna go but I live on the East Coast. I’d say Florida’s better but California has you guys.

23. ellzworth on October 22, 2010 at 10:13 am

Just checked the site and it said opening October 23rd…. unless tonight is a sneak-peek night.
    I’ll have to give them a call. Pretty excited to check it out.

24. evooba on October 22, 2010 at 9:58 am

A.W.E.S.O.M.E😀 Seems so cool! I wish I could go…too bad I live half away across the world. I miss all the great stuff!:/

25. xmariedetx on October 22, 2010 at 9:34 am

Wait I realize u put tonight but u put Oct 23rd-Nov 13 so ill check it out saturday? Or is it open tonight for the 22nd Friday? Confused haha ill go tonight and its not even open

26. xmariedetx on October 22, 2010 at 9:27 am

I’m going to check it out tonight, if its way too packed hopefully Monday. I live really close so thanks for the info!

27. souneik on October 22, 2010 at 9:22 am

Dope

28. reecolombo on October 22, 2010 at 8:36 am

Please, tell me: is there a thing u don’t know how to do? ^.^ You’re a brillant person and u deserve all the best! Congratulations and I hope see this work personally (mainly in Brazil!!!). kisses

29. darkina22 on October 22, 2010 at 8:33 am

Great Mike everyday i love you more!! i wish to see that in Chile! sure i hope to see ya next year! come back!! we want to see a just LP this time! or you could come for holidays🙂
    awesome work!
    greeting from Chile
    Angie

30. missmeteora20 on October 22, 2010 at 7:00 am

that’s amazingly¨:)…
    i enjoy those post like this. i like to see many different arts.
    and what you do🙂 thanks for sharing! ^^ Good Luck for the show tonight! ^^

31. 路人甲 on October 22, 2010 at 6:56 am

Can i have an art show in LA juz like this awesome guy and you in the future? How much does it cost?

32. anaaugustalp on October 22, 2010 at 6:55 am

I’d love to see here in Brazil!

33. bigbadxandro on October 22, 2010 at 6:54 am

Hi Mike! Good morning…:)

34. Alexandra Nofi on October 22, 2010 at 6:53 am

The more and more you post about art shows the more and more you make me wish I lived in California. I want warm winters and tasty art that I can see IN PERSON and not on a goddamn computer screen.

Did you hear about when Van Gogh’s “Starry Night” was touring galleries all over the US? The painting came to New Haven a couple of years ago, I got to see it in person, literally standing a few feet away. It was one hell of an adrenaline rush. Did it ever come to Cali? I hope it did.