Back in the USA

November 16, 2010

After a six-hour delay in the Tel Aviv airport and a long flight, I’m finally home.  The last leg of the tour was awesome–a very memorable journey!  Some of our best shows in Europe, and our first trip to the United Arab Emirates and Israel.  Looking at the comments in the LinkinPark.com forum, a lot of people had an amazing time at the show.

We’ve finally announced that we’re going to be bringing the new show back home, to the U.S. and Canada.  Get your tickets now, before anyone else…

EDIT: By the way, THE PRODIGY will be opening on select dates.  The rest of the dates will be with PENDULUM and DOES IT OFFEND YOU, YEAH? Here’s the info:

With Pendulum and Does It Offend You ,Yeah?

Jan 20 Sunrise, FL @ Bank Atlantic Center

Feb 19 Las Vegas, NV @ MGM Grand – Garden Arena
Feb 20 San Diego, CA @ Viejas Arena
Feb 23 Los Angeles, CA @ Staples Center
Feb 25 Salt Lake City, UT @ Energy Solutions Arena
Feb 26 Denver, CO @ Pepsi Center

1. mofamike on December 6, 2010 at 10:45 pm

Come to Southside and Hurricane Festival from 17.June till 19.June 2011 in Germany

2. thegluelpfan on November 28, 2010 at 5:31 am

Well congrats America😀 I’m hoping to see you again in Europe next year…and btw good job on the supporting acts.

3. galinmitev on November 27, 2010 at 10:34 am

Hey,
    Hey, Mike I think you’ll like the “Wretches And Kings” Video that I made:

4. lpamericancom on November 21, 2010 at 1:19 pm

5. soxmandan on November 18, 2010 at 11:16 am

See you in CHICAGO!

6. markdfarris on November 17, 2010 at 9:55 pm

Sad Mike … how come you never come up to the San Francisco area anymore?

7. malicetwrd0 on November 17, 2010 at 5:51 pm

Hey Mike!

Welcome back to the states! Can’t wait to see you guys play again! First time was in March of 2004, second in July of 2007. I was disappointed in the lack of a date in the Pacific Northwest (I live in Sacramento), but alas! An excuse to pack up the car for a weekend in Vegas with my girlfriend! Vegas, baby!

Looking forward to a great show.

8. whitepegacorn on November 17, 2010 at 4:14 pm

I’m starting to really really regret not having gotten tickets in time for when you stopped by in DK. Can’t we become a type 3 civilization already so that we can use black holes for traveling backwards in time??

9. kayleighmaijala on November 17, 2010 at 4:14 pm

Can I just say that as a HUGE Pendulum fan I almost peed my pants seeing this.
    And then I proceeded to think of you guys as assholes, because you aren’t playing anywhere NEAR the Pacific Northwest.
    What do I have to do to get you guys to play Seattle? Vancouver, maybe? Portland, even?

I’m throughly disappointed.

10. Ilinca Milosan on November 17, 2010 at 3:56 pm

See you in Toronto, Mike!😀
    Send my love to the rest of the band ^-^

11. Alexandra Nofi on November 17, 2010 at 3:35 pm

I’ve lived in CT for 23 of my 24 years of life, & when I saw “Uncasville”, my first reaction was: Where the f*ck is that and how the f*ck do I get there?” Oddly enough, it’s easier for me to take the train to NYC and go to the Madison Square Garden concert than drive to the other side of CT.

BTW, since there’s a 4 day gap, I encourage you to make plans to take a stroll through New Haven. Lot’s of great places to eat & visit (www.infonewhaven.com). Just don’t wander around at night, or go to the Fair Haven section cause they’ll probably try to kill you. This city is like a mini-NYC so having a car is stupid.

It’s a good way to celebrate your birthday!!!

12. paulchapa12 on November 17, 2010 at 3:11 pm

Hybrid Theory is #44 best selling album all the time!
    Seeing this Chart… i Found out Something very Interesting…

FACT: Hybrid Theory (2000) IS the Last BEST selling Studio Album!!.

In that chart you Won’t find other Album After HT…

13. sabsyz on November 17, 2010 at 1:28 pm

WOW =) it´s great wish u a nice time

14. jagta on November 17, 2010 at 12:36 pm

How about South East Asian tour?waaaaaa!!!…Hoping…hoping…hoping.

BTW, I saw a pic of you in Israel that you’re holding a plastic that contains an Arabic Bread or something, but it really looks like arabic bread, so does it taste good?

15. melmclaughlan on November 17, 2010 at 10:45 am

It must be nice to be home with your family Mike. I wonder which shows stood out for you in Europe. (: Sleep. If I had the chance, I would sleep in an extra three hours every morning. ¬_¬

16. takumademonreborn on November 17, 2010 at 10:08 am

hey mike any chance of having an asian tour?

17. abendsteern on November 17, 2010 at 8:54 am

Hey!

I’m happy to read that you’re back safe and sound. And it makes me even more happier to know that you guys enjoyed the shows as much as we fans have. Due to there was no show here in Sweden I had to get to England but I can’t complain, it turned out to be the best trip and concert experience I’ve ever experienced! After 10 years I finally had my dream come true. Thank you for all the music, the love and devotion you’ve given, your music has helped me through many rough paths.
    Enjoy your time off and give Australia the energy we were given in London!

See you around!

18. 108linkinpark on November 17, 2010 at 8:41 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Irj0XZ2MM – i spent a while making this so can someone please watch it and tell me what they think of it – Linkin Park ftw lol. =D =D =D

19. cctjehh on November 17, 2010 at 8:10 am

I AM SO JEALOUS! I love the Prodigy AND DIOYY… ;O
    I went to Hamburg and the Futureheads just aren’t my kind of music… ;x

hmmm I enjoyed Hamburg anyways (:

20. millalp94 on November 17, 2010 at 7:56 am

yeees we’ve had great time on the conerts in europe! and specily in germany°:) hope your coming back to germany soon!:)
    love you Mike !<3

21. 3infinity on November 17, 2010 at 7:24 am

Ahhhh when’s the next European tour, come to Croatia at least once, there’s a lot of people here who like yuo, I know I sound like any other random fan but i G’n’Rs, ACDC, Bob Dylan and Metallica could have done it in the last couple of years, so can you!

22. penneysound on November 17, 2010 at 6:22 am

i fail to see how toronto and montreal qualifies as “and canada”. at lease get som distribution going on. montreal, vancouver, calgary, halifax. not 2 cities right next to each other way down at the bottom.

23. lode1989 on November 17, 2010 at 5:34 am

Pendulum is my snd favorit band at the moment. (Linkin Park was always number 1) But my 2nd favorit always changes. Limp Bizkit, Evenescence, Within Temptation, 30 Seconds To Mars and now it is “Pendulum”. I think North America people are lucky!! Greetz, Lode

24. lpyahali on November 17, 2010 at 3:39 am

The show in ISRAEL was amazing!!! Just wanna say a BIG THANKS FOR THE BEST BAND EVER!!!🙂

PS : it was really entertaining to see you with a yarmulke ..!!@#@!$@$^$^&(^3

25. jozzie8 on November 17, 2010 at 2:23 am

Wow those are really good supports acts for the US tour. Mike who are the support acts for the Australian tour? See you guys in December.

26. galinmitev on November 17, 2010 at 1:53 am

Amazing “Wretches And Kings” Video! Please watch:

27. anaaugustalp on November 17, 2010 at 1:39 am

Welcome back home!! “There is nothing better than our house.” =)

28. Julian on November 17, 2010 at 1:38 am

Asian Tour awaits

29. zahralp on November 17, 2010 at 1:04 am

chicagooooooo😦

30. sharonb87 on November 17, 2010 at 12:38 am

Hey Mike, I was at the Teal Aviv gig as well. Not in the pit cause I did not want to get crushed! the people there were insane!
    It was an amazing gig!!! and my first time at a gig in Israel!😀
    You guys were delayed due to the fog. I had to drive home and drove really slowly from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.. took me about 2 hours!
    Hope to see you guys here again!! Thank you!

31. souneik on November 17, 2010 at 12:18 am

Think anyone would buy my blood? I needs me some tickets…

32. shalhevetd on November 16, 2010 at 11:30 pm

hi mike! i was at the show in tel aviv! loved it very much it was amazing!!!!! you are sababa guys! hope to see you soon again in israel! by the way i’m the girl who did a heart with her fingers on the left side of the stage! hope you and chester saw me! good luck on your u.s. tour!

33. dorito82 on November 16, 2010 at 11:19 pm

Welcome Home! Six hour delay!? That’s insane! Anyway, I’m SO excited to be seeing you guys (well, the other five guys, since I’ve already met you twice) for the first time at Staples in February!!! Also, to find out that you guys got The Prodigy to join you…!! ok, that’s enough outta me today!

34. evooba on November 16, 2010 at 11:16 pm

Six hour delay and not sleeping the previous night from the constructions outside the hotel? That’s cruel! I’m glad you’re finally back🙂
    Thank you for touring around Europe and the UAE. I was in Cologne and had so much fun! The show in Abu Dhabi was great as my dad told me (he was there).
    So, I hope you can relax a bit now before the Australian run😉

35. J on November 16, 2010 at 11:16 pm

I saw you in London, it was brilliant, thank you! I wish I was in the States to see more, specially the dates with Prodigy!

36. enjadreal on November 16, 2010 at 10:56 pm

thank u for touring through europe!!!! i hope u had a fabolous time xD

37. melbapinckney on November 16, 2010 at 10:08 pm

Hi, Mike welcome home :D! I’m sorry about your delay at the airport, but I’m glad you made it home safely. I’m glad you had fun on your international tour. I heard you and the rest of LP put on one heck of a show. Excellent :D!Now, I’m sooooo excited! In January 2011, you starting your US tour,:D YAY! I bought my ticket and this will be the first time I’ll see you live in concert. This will make up for the Summit, where I wasn’t able to go. I hope it all go well for me😀. Love You, Mike!!! LP is the best!!!

38. miruckle on November 16, 2010 at 8:38 pm

Welcome home :D!! Hopefully I will be able to attend the MA show, but if not have a great tour and don’t forget to enjoy yourselves!!

39. mohebj93 on November 16, 2010 at 8:28 pm

Heyy guys I was wondering if you guys would ever come to Vancouver? I mean I know you’ve already got Toronto and Montreal down but why not come to west coast Canada?

40. xoxoluvcoco on November 16, 2010 at 7:36 pm

Mike, are these just some of the tour dates or are there going to be anymore added? I hope that you can come out to Charlotte, NC or Raliegh, NC because I really want to go to one of your concerts and I don’t think that I will be able to go to any of the other tour dates scheduled. I’m keeping my fingers crossed…

41. galina85 on November 16, 2010 at 6:40 pm

We liked you so much in Israel, we created unfliable fog, just to make sure you stayed a while longer🙂
    It was the best show ever!

42. chrislp03 on November 16, 2010 at 6:35 pm

Mike Why Does Seattle Washington always get left out of LP’s Tour Plans? you have some hardcore fans up here. you have played London like 4 times in the last years but Seattle once in 2007 i don’t get it.

43. princessrockerlp on November 16, 2010 at 6:34 pm

WHAT HAPPENED WITH ARIZONAAA)???????😦 come on LP pleaseee!!ILOVEUUGUYS

44. milasouza11 on November 16, 2010 at 6:31 pm

Mikeee!!
    As tour in south america was amazing, i’m sure the performaces in europa was wonderful too.
    I hope you come back soon in BRAZIL, ’cause i’m missing you!
    I don’t wanna wait more 6 years;

Hey Did you watch my tribute to you?

OMG please, answer something? or will you answer me after i show you
    my tatoo?
    Ok…i promise next saturday (nov 20) i’ll put on youtube the video of tatoo and i’ll send to you!
    I LOVE YOU more you can imagine

TAKE CARE, Darling!
    by: @milasouza11

45. kelliekarma on November 16, 2010 at 6:29 pm

You’ll see me at the Sunrise show.
    First day of the tour : D

46. betty108 on November 16, 2010 at 6:20 pm

Well, I got my pit tickets for Chicago yesterday(:
    Cant wait!!!

47. pinguninjitsu on November 16, 2010 at 6:05 pm

Can’t wait! Feb 17th is too far away, but I’m ultra excited! Too bad its a Thursday apart from having to drive 4 hours, I’m going to have to skip three classes hah! But its all good, you guys are worth it! Also welcome back ^-^

48. jelly211 on November 16, 2010 at 5:52 pm

verizon center feb 10th!

49. autumnoh12 on November 16, 2010 at 5:41 pm

cant wait for the dallas show:DDDD

50. linkinparkgiss on November 16, 2010 at 4:59 pm

no lo quize decir Mike.. te escribo en pesnol para ver que si entendes.. pero igual se que no te importa xD

I say just a brom! xD haha
    don’t worry for it! ;D

51. linkinparkgiss on November 16, 2010 at 4:59 pm

no lo quize decir Mike.. te escribo en espanol para ver que si entendes.. pero igual se que no te importa xD

I say just a brom! xD haha
    don’t worry for it! ;D

52. lpsarah on November 16, 2010 at 4:26 pm

Bought my tickets for Boston, MA on February 1st!!

So excited🙂

53. cmerve on November 16, 2010 at 4:21 pm

mike🙂 plz come to turkey again. We want to see you. Come back to us and create an unforgettable concert. We’ll always love you.
    evergreen Linkin Park❤ ~~

54. randoms98 on November 16, 2010 at 4:16 pm

6 hours, that’s crazy. What sucks is that I have to wait ’til December to get my Tampa tickets! *sticks tongue out at you* haha Seriously, though you said starting Monday the 15th. Why is it different for like 6 shows?

55. arthurskoll on November 16, 2010 at 4:14 pm

Show in Israel was so much fun! Really hope to see you guys here again. Good luck on the North American tour🙂

56. crazyforlinkinpark65 on November 16, 2010 at 4:06 pm

Welcome back Mike! Me and my physco friend will be waiting at the TD Garden Feb. 1st! Can’t wait, its gonna rock the Garden! Haha! And once again, welcome back🙂

57. chicaleelo on November 16, 2010 at 4:05 pm

I just can say……Thanks for come to CHILE!!!!!!! please
    come back soon!😀
    I love you LP!! the best show I saw in my entire
    life…you can’t miss it LP fans in U.S!

58. guuuro on November 16, 2010 at 4:00 pm

I wish I was in North America then, but it’s “a little” expencive for me to go. Hope u get back to Europe soon, and don’t forget about Norway then;)

59. Ally on November 16, 2010 at 3:56 pm

Welcome back.

60. EpicLinkinPark on November 16, 2010 at 3:49 pm

Hey Mike,
    I am glad you guys had an amazing memorable journey! Welcome back home, I am glad you guys made it back safe and sound. I will be seeing you guys February 23rd. Hope all is well and Take care🙂

Kate

61. missinglinkin on November 16, 2010 at 3:47 pm

Add a Vancouver BC date dam it please come here me and my dad are disappointed there is not even a Seattle,WA date what a let down…😦 But Keep on rockin….

62. carriecfolts on November 16, 2010 at 3:44 pm

I’m sad I have to wait until Dec. 6th to get Tampa tickets…But SUPER EXCITED that the show is on my birthday. Definitely makes it worth the wait!

63. kliope on November 16, 2010 at 3:44 pm

Glad you had fun guys! Hope you back soon to Europe:) Wishing I could go to a US show:p

64. Kristiina on November 16, 2010 at 3:43 pm

Welcome home, Mikey🙂

65. lpfmfan on November 16, 2010 at 3:39 pm

Rest up! Can’t wait to see you for the USA tour, already got my Houston tickets! Can’t wait to buy my Dallas tickets too😀

Also..hoping to go to Tampa and Atlanta! :b

Ana

66. natakusiek on November 16, 2010 at 3:35 pm

i was in berlin and on both shows in london (because of mfr and lpu summit) and have to say the last one was the best. you just rocked th whole o2 arena!

p.s. i’m embarrassed. remember polish flag with “jornada del muerto” lyrics? i made a mistake in one kanji .___. i’m stupid. i’m sorry. i’ll make it up to you! thank god you didn’t rewrite that in my book from “a thousand suns”.
    cheers.

67. dipsytito on November 16, 2010 at 3:32 pm

I already have my tickets! See you in montreal !

68. Zara on November 16, 2010 at 3:31 pm

6 hours stuck in an airport? Jeez, I hope you had your iPad with you.

Congratulations on a successful tour Mike, the Birmingham show was fantastic!

Make sure you get plenty of rest before heading out to Australia.

69. kelly jean on November 16, 2010 at 3:28 pm

See you in NYC and San Diego!

70. Rana LP addict on November 16, 2010 at 3:28 pm

Welcome Back home !! I hope it go soo extremly GREAT !! I wish i wa there .. how did you like AD ??!!🙂