Bidding Opens On Original Shinoda Painting: “Follow The Leader”

December 1, 2010

Happy Holidays.  I painted the piece above, entitled “Follow The Leader”, for Ron English’s “Family Tradition” art show early this year.  I decided that it would look better in one of your homes than in mine, so I’m auctioning it off. Go to the link below to bid on it.

Proceeds go to Music For Relief.  The auction is live until December 21, that way it will (hopefully) be able to arrive on your doorstep around the holidays.

BID HERE:

1. noelia100lp on December 19, 2010 at 9:06 am

I love this picture. you are amazing. thank you and Merry Christmas

2. shinangel92 on December 14, 2010 at 7:17 pm

Wow. That is a very cool, creative, and awesome painting! No way you painted that! It’s great! You are awesome Mike!😀❤

3. Rana LP addict on December 10, 2010 at 4:07 pm

I wish if icould bid on that😀 Waaaaaaaaaah!!!! I love your paintings!!!!!

4. takumademonreborn on December 5, 2010 at 7:19 pm

hey mike…thats really good dude…you’ve got a gift on these stuff..i really like it🙂

5. larissaevelynrm on December 5, 2010 at 10:22 am

You’re a great artist.

you going to deliver the piece? Personally?

6. mellowdrips on December 5, 2010 at 2:31 am

7. mitrofan1992 on December 4, 2010 at 8:48 am

Майк, эта картина великолепна. Здесь и T.I., Jay-Z, 2 Pac, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, P Diddy и многие другие. Я согласен с randoms98. Ты тоже должен находиться среди них.

Mike, this picture is magnificent. Here T.I., Jay-Z, 2 Pac, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg, P Diddy and many other things. I agree with randoms98. You too should be among them.

8. randoms98 on December 4, 2010 at 8:15 am

Okay, you got Jay-Z, T.I., Ice Cube, Kanye West, Tupac, and Snoop Dogg, but you don’t have youself there?! You should definetly be there, Mike! btw Happy birthday to Jay-Z!

9. counter17 on December 4, 2010 at 7:21 am

Link “http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRDS5LXANEs”

Yo yo..
    Check this…

10. 108linkinpark on December 4, 2010 at 4:34 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Irj0XZ2MM =D would mean a lot if u could have a look and tell me what you think, cheers =]

11. caroline4lien on December 4, 2010 at 2:07 am

Hey Mike, you should be there with those big rappers in the background doing that “Imma fire mai lazors at you” face. Haha! Awesome painting!

12. theshinodaprojekt on December 3, 2010 at 11:01 am

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Mike. Please come back to El Paso, TX. Remember you guys canceled the show because Chester got sick back in 2007(08). You only reschedule Albuquerque’s.)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

13. thegluelpfan on December 3, 2010 at 9:27 am

It would have been great if you included that painting in the glorious excess dies show,I think it does continue the theme.But anyways it is an amazing piece.

14. morteza LP on December 3, 2010 at 3:56 am

hi mike very nice but we cant buy it from IRAN,
    USA dont like IRAN!!!!
    whaY???

15. jozzie8 on December 3, 2010 at 1:05 am

Love your work Mike and what you guys do for Music For Relief.

16. mercenary18 on December 3, 2010 at 12:18 am

couldnt find a page on facebook for LP’s book “From the Inside” so i made one =) feel free to add it and post LP pictures!

17. melbapinckney on December 2, 2010 at 5:10 pm

Man, you got all the big name rappers in your painting! You have: Ice Cube, Ice Tea, Snoop Dog, TI, Kanye West, Diddy, Biggie, Tupac, and I see Jay-Z in the back. Mike, you did a great job! It look really nice. Thanks for sharing :D!

18. galinmitev on December 2, 2010 at 4:27 pm

btw nice art! really nice

19. galinmitev on December 2, 2010 at 2:56 pm

Hey, Mike I think you’ll like the “Wretches And Kings” Video that I made:

20. zahralp on December 2, 2010 at 12:18 pm

WOW ..sweeeet❤

this rocks the block

21. linkinparkette on December 2, 2010 at 10:28 am

ice cube!! :3

oh that is cool.

22. souneik on December 2, 2010 at 9:23 am

That’s still dope. Still can’t afford it, but that’s ok.

Hmm bird body Mike huh… aww but the links dead. =( arg..
    How about a Shinodasaurus Rex? Make that and you win.

23. AThousandSunsLP on December 2, 2010 at 6:55 am

this is really a nice artwork

24. nikarodlinnea on December 2, 2010 at 3:25 am

OOOMG :OOOO I’d totally bid but… Parents wouldn’t allow D:

25. lpswati on December 2, 2010 at 2:58 am

MIKE SHINODA WITH A BIRD’S BODY😀😀😀😀😀😀 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=166142183422593&set=a.134558213247657.11864.100000804386635#!/photo.php?fbid=166142183422593&set=a.134558213247657.11864.100000804386635&pid=297142&id=100000804386635 AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH DON’T U DARE MISS THIS MIKE😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

26. slowlearner32 on December 2, 2010 at 1:48 am

いいね🙂

27. melmclaughlan on December 2, 2010 at 1:17 am

I love it Mike! You’re so talented… I’d love to own this.❤

28. milasouza11 on December 2, 2010 at 1:03 am

Wonderful this painting
    If anyone wants to buy me this “Follow The Leader painting” for christmas, I’ll love you!!! hahahaha I’m sure that!

Mikeeee.. my honey, if you don’t express or reply me.. i’ll continue
    posting here the video: ******MIKE SHINODA TATTOO ******

So, you won’t forget how much i love you! haha
    Talking about tattoo..I’ve already decided, I’ll do another tattoo – a tribute to you! This time, I’m sure you will love it too!
    because nobody has tattooed the image I’ll do.
    The Tributes to MIKE SHINODA continues…
    Soon
    by: @milasouza11 – CAMILA from BRAZIL!

29. lode1989 on December 2, 2010 at 12:40 am

Great work! Only it don’t fit in my home to.

30. Minvasion on December 2, 2010 at 12:00 am

good colour mix grey black gold..

31. julkavolk on December 1, 2010 at 11:51 pm

It seems like my favourite post!🙂 I really hope I will buy something of yours art.. somewhere.. somehow..😉

32. aline4lp on December 1, 2010 at 10:19 pm

I wish I had enough money to bid, that would look well in my room😉

33. princessrockerlp on December 1, 2010 at 9:50 pm

nice paiting,
    mike forgot AZ fans:(….my heart is broken!

34. skyzlmt on December 1, 2010 at 9:46 pm

Mike, I’ve got to ask, do you have any FM paintings that are collecting dust? I needs me some across the front! I got a taste on my MSxDCxSURU shoes which was badass but ATF and STUDY FOR SxDxRnR are just ridiculous. I’m getting a meet and greet for SD, Vegas or LA. I’ll be the one with a 12×12 canvas and my address.😉😉

35. tenshiie on December 1, 2010 at 8:43 pm

Cool idea Mike, really. I like the painting – it’s not exactly one of my favorites but I like. Sadly I am not rich and I can’t bid on it, but hopefully it’ll go to someone who know’s to respect it and the work you put into it😉 Great idea. Have lots of fun in australia!

36. mercenary18 on December 1, 2010 at 8:42 pm

this is an awesome painting =) This will make a lot of people happy…i’ll pray this raises some big bank for Music for Relief

37. Alexandra Nofi on December 1, 2010 at 7:02 pm

Ya know, a while back I once ragged on you a bit when your online store didn’t specify where the money was going. Well, having recently acquired a job with a rather nice paycheck, I’m beginning to find you way to generous. It’s okay to be filthy stinking rich once in a while… I mean, Music For Relief is awesome, they deserve the proceeds, but, you profiting off your art once in a while is just as well.

I’ve already obsessed over this painting enough times, so, I’ll leave it at that.

38. thatoracle on December 1, 2010 at 6:59 pm

wooo!it’s cool!

39. petapal on December 1, 2010 at 6:48 pm

With this painting, are you trying to say that Brando was the Original Gangsta/Pimp Daddy????

40. ausneil on December 1, 2010 at 6:12 pm

Play My December tonight! please? and Second To None!

41. danibarquilia on December 1, 2010 at 6:03 pm

Nice art dude, I can read your paiting like too many bosses around economic might. Just great! Congratulations mister!

42. kelly jean on December 1, 2010 at 5:59 pm

wow this is really nice mike. very cool thing to do. keep on