LP Underground Summit and more U.S. Tour info

December 4, 2010

The tour in Australia has begun, and we’re looking forward to seeing you guys at the LP Underground Summit in Sydney. This summit will be a one-day event, immediately before the show on Dec 15th. Due to high demand and limited group size, passes are already gone.

For our fans in the US, keep your eyes out for new tour dates and tickets coming out (San Diego, Denver, and Phoenix). All info is at http://www.linkinpark.com/tickets/ …and don’t forget, those tickets have lower prices than retail, AND come with an audio download of that night’s show.

1. thegluelpfan on December 18, 2010 at 9:02 am

I think the summit should become a regural event for every tour…it’s a really great opportunity for you and for the fans to meet up and hang out🙂

2. tinkerbella22 on December 9, 2010 at 11:08 am

Please bring the summit to the US Tour… pretty pretty please🙂

3. alenakol on December 9, 2010 at 9:07 am

О, русская, привет!Ура, хоть кто то из России посещает этот сайт!

4. lpmaria on December 8, 2010 at 11:07 pm

ваще круто!=)

5. galinmitev on December 7, 2010 at 3:02 pm

AMAZING “Wretches And Kings” Video! :

6. princessrockerlp on December 6, 2010 at 8:00 am

thanks Mike
    4 add phoenix az !
    ILOVEU♥LP♥
    im so happy

7. twigimaree on December 6, 2010 at 7:45 am

welcome back to Aus guys, cya Tuesday night in Perth. can’t wait!

8. takumademonreborn on December 5, 2010 at 7:18 pm

thats awesome!

9. randoms98 on December 5, 2010 at 5:13 pm

That’ll be totally sick! You guys should do a summit in L.A. P.S: I saw Top 40 Of 2010, The Catalyst got to #18, and Linkin Park were considered “kings”!

10. milasouza11 on December 5, 2010 at 3:11 pm

MY MIKE SHINODA TATTOO

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX6sYlXDVS4]

11. sabsyz on December 5, 2010 at 2:19 pm

amazing =)

12. cincybmxlpfreak on December 5, 2010 at 11:45 am

Hey, Mike. Is there gonna be a Summit in the US? I didn’t know that there was gonna be more than one Summit event.

13. larissaevelynrm on December 5, 2010 at 9:58 am

Back to Brazil MIKE!

In an exhibition tour with LINKIN PARK: all jobs, their arts, everything, everything, everything! I think of a unique festival that will last about 3 days in each country. It would be wonderful!😀

Looooooooooove!

14. Hell_enia on December 5, 2010 at 9:07 am

Aaaaaand! All good stuff goeeeeeessssss!!!! To AUSTRALIAAAAAAAA!!!!!
    Congraatz !!!!!

*clap*
    😦

15. souneik on December 5, 2010 at 8:12 am

That looks fun. You should wear your hair however you wanna wear your hair. :~o ::puts stuff in everyones hair:: ah ha har har

Alexandra Nofi: Its been a while but if I’m not mistaken there should be some code they offer you after you have “added your site” Copy and paste it into the Header of your site it sends back the ok. Also, verify both http://www.domain.com and domain.com.

16. bigbadxandro on December 5, 2010 at 8:10 am

Wow! LPU Summit again!!! what about Philippines?

17. AThousandSunsLP on December 5, 2010 at 6:58 am

LPU summit. I’ll buy tickets before they’ll take them all.
    [Mike Shinoda + short hair = Awesomeness (random)]

18. Minvasion on December 5, 2010 at 4:49 am

and next year in germany! k

19. kazregan on December 5, 2010 at 4:07 am

Awesome concert in Newcastle last night Mike!
    Here’s a link to a vid i took of you guys performing with fan, Pez:

Enjoy!

20. peryman on December 5, 2010 at 2:53 am

Shinoda. Im Pez, the kid that played Guitar last night on faint! Thank you so much for it. Ill be at the two Sydney shows so If you want to put me to the tests again tell Cory, she has my email.

I also did a big review which is on the main Page of http://www.LPLive.net

Thank you again man.

21. evooba on December 5, 2010 at 2:39 am

Lucky Australians! I do hope you’ll do a Summit again on the summer tour in 2011🙂 I wanna see you live again so bad and finally get a m&g pass! Been an LPU member for 3 years, seen you 3 times but never won one:/

22. hassankhatouli on December 5, 2010 at 1:23 am

I live in London and missed out on the summit, please I’m begging you mike do a summit in los angeles at the staples centre, I’m going to that show and would it would be the best experience of my life if the summit was held there.

23. morteza LP on December 4, 2010 at 11:24 pm

hi mike JUST LP…
    i want to come to USA just for LP

24. jozzie8 on December 4, 2010 at 11:01 pm

So disappointed the LPU Summit is not being held in Melbourne but still super excited to see you guys next week.

25. dorito82 on December 4, 2010 at 9:22 pm

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO A SUMMIT IN LOS ANGELES… I BEG OF YOU, AND I DON’T NORMALLY BEG! (sorry, I just felt like saying that)

26. Alexandra Nofi on December 4, 2010 at 7:19 pm

You picked a really bad time of the year to sell tickets, it is WAAAAAY to close to the holidays. I’m more interested in buying gifts for the woman who pushed me out of her uterus than seeing ya’ll in concert.

I’m getting a sense that this won’t be the last summit ya’ll have.

Also, I am having one hell of a frustrated nerd moment. I am normally very good with HTML and editing my website, but it’s amazing how difficult it is to verify your website with Google. And their help section is ridiculous, their “helpful answers” are the vaguest sh*t in the history of vague sh*t. I’m sure you know what this feels like…

27. slowlearner32 on December 4, 2010 at 7:01 pm

awesome

28. williambuck on December 4, 2010 at 6:32 pm

Cya’S when you hit Perth Mike…
    2007 was the first time i saw you perform and the show blew my mind…
    Since then i have worked shooting gigs for music publications and i have to say its purely down to you guys… the energy you bring to concerts is amazing!!!

Cya’s all front of stage Tuesday and hopefully at the M&G..

Will

29. jdennis88 on December 4, 2010 at 6:14 pm

I’ll be at the summit! Both me and my sister were lucky enough to get passes. Thank you so much for doing an LPU summit in Australia =]
    And I’m attending both Sydney shows. Can’t wait!