Another Cool Video

December 20, 2010

You guys know how I love old school video games…so after posting the last cool video, I thought you guys needed to see this one, too.  Watch all the way to the end to see how it was made.

And speaking of, there’s a free version of “Linkin Park’s 8 Bit Rebellion” in the iTunes store right now, for those of you who didn’t try it out the first time around.

1. Yudho Tedi Wicaksono on October 28, 2011 at 9:20 pm

Iridescent 8bit Version by Astronoise available to download now🙂

Like what you have heard before on 8bit rebellion game, this song has the same genre with all song in that game.

2. Rana LP addict on December 23, 2010 at 12:41 pm

Mike!! Just tell me..which button to click and get 8BR😀

3. thegluelpfan on December 23, 2010 at 7:07 am

Eeh not available anymore…

4. galinmitev on December 22, 2010 at 5:12 pm

“Wretches And Kings” Video:

5. Resurrection on December 22, 2010 at 9:31 am

wow now i watch it… this is really costly but nice idea/construction

6. janemari3 on December 22, 2010 at 7:05 am

i looked for another video on youtube and i think this is the same one…

Am i right Mike?

This mustve taken weeks or months to finish… THIS is what you call “PERSEVERANCE”. Sort of how LP makes music, eh Mike?

7. theshinodaprojekt on December 22, 2010 at 2:59 am

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MIKE, if you like CONAN O’BRIEN, this is a must see video I made with Diplo’s remix of “When They Come For Me” (CONAN’S PROMO)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

8. mithun1982 on December 22, 2010 at 2:26 am

Video not loading anymore.

On another note, here’s my experience accidentally/luckily/fortunately/bumping into the man himself, Mike Shinoda, at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix last month. Got a photo with him too! http://bit.ly/dS4Yv5

9. St.Owner on December 21, 2010 at 4:49 pm

I went to watch it on youtube, it’s crazy lol.

10. millasouza11 on December 21, 2010 at 12:22 pm

Hi Mikeeeeeeee *—* if you didn’t watch..please:

11. tinalein76 on December 21, 2010 at 11:59 am

Hi Mike🙂
    Thanks for posting, but the video can not watch it..
    Enjoy your holiday🙂
    Greets Tina

12. millalp94 on December 21, 2010 at 10:54 am

I can’t watch it…:(

but it has to be awesome:) ^^

13. svstels on December 21, 2010 at 7:44 am

Mike, check out my new awesome track! =)

14. KalyeSound on December 21, 2010 at 7:41 am

oh… its no longer available…

15. sigou13 on December 21, 2010 at 6:59 am

Hey Mike if you like old school video games try playing Super Meat Boy!!It’s kinda amazing and the most difficult game!!😉

16. Resurrection on December 21, 2010 at 5:31 am

copyright..
    whatever i said.. i try draw linkin park as a simpsons figure..
    and now i´m done.
    here is the link:

haha

17. imshong on December 21, 2010 at 4:51 am

Because of the copyright claim,I can’t see it…What’s up???Is there anything wrong???Mike,I really want to know how amazing it is!!!Maybe it’s AWESOME!!! Anyway,just do everything you like!!!Whatever you do,I will support all the time. Take care,Mike. LOVE LP,LOVE you and Chester!!!

18. dorito82 on December 20, 2010 at 11:14 pm

copyright claim… damn, I was really looking forward to seeing this. I guess I’ll have to go over to twitter and see if you’ve tweeted anything worth tweeting you back!

19. Alexandra Nofi on December 20, 2010 at 9:37 pm

F*ck you Tomas Redig and your stupid copyright!!!

I don’t have any awesome videos to share. I usually just watch music videos on youtube.

BTW, everything is on youtube. Even nunchuk lessons.

20. melbapinckney on December 20, 2010 at 9:18 pm

Sorry about the copyright claim problem. I hope you’re not in trouble, Mike!😦 I saw it YouTube.com, but looking at the comments below, I don’t think I watch the the right video. I’m like, “Sh*t!!!” I should of watch it this afternoon when it was working, but I had something to do! Well Thanks for fixing the video earlier :D) Really, I bet it was good!🙂 Thanks, Mike!🙂 Take Care LOL!

21. autumnoh12 on December 20, 2010 at 7:33 pm

the free version like slows down your ipod or whatever you got it on. so just buy the real thing.

22. takumademonreborn on December 20, 2010 at 7:24 pm

nice animations🙂

23. degoicouria on December 20, 2010 at 6:48 pm

I CAN?T SEE IT!! u_u

24. derekoswald on December 20, 2010 at 6:37 pm

Hey Mike, if you like oldschool you might want to see the upcoming (unofficial) LP videogame that is being made by us over at LPAssociation.com, check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BnGXtUAbpg

25. lpablo on December 20, 2010 at 3:29 pm

Amazing video Mike! Thanks for sharing. You make me wanna play Pac-man!!

26. Misty on December 20, 2010 at 2:37 pm

Hey..
    Thank you for putting it up. Its very innovative.
    You made my day!

Mansi

27. souneik on December 20, 2010 at 2:17 pm

That was really cool. =D Shh…I had to get rid of my video games for now. But I did play my friends Halo Reach… I was having flashbacks of pixelated horned demons (Doom) and the next thing I knew I had beat half his game.(sorry!) What are some of your favorite games?

28. kathyxx on December 20, 2010 at 2:05 pm

I love animation.

The way they transition between different kinds of games is creative.

29. randoms98 on December 20, 2010 at 1:47 pm

That is so unreal! Dude, I loved the DDR part when the other guy comes in a flings a dance icon at the guys’ face! lol

30. milasouza11 on December 20, 2010 at 1:24 pm

Mikeeeeeeeeee *—*

At begin of the video, when I saw those flashes on top of black fabric, It made me reminded Michael Jackon’s gloves, on performace of Billie Jean. pay attention! haha

I liked the video! It’s AMAZING!!!

GOD BlESS YOU! i love you

By: @milasouza11 Camila From BRAZIL

31. anaphx on December 20, 2010 at 1:02 pm

hey mike!

I was just wondering if you also give gifts to your bandmembers for christmas (and vice verca) and what does the crew get after a successful tour? Ive seen a couple of cool Northface Jackets with ATS world tour 2010 on it!

best,
    ana (phoenix-farrell.org)

32. Ally on December 20, 2010 at 12:59 pm

I still stand by my previous comment.

Well that was something.

33. tehzohar on December 20, 2010 at 12:58 pm

Now I want to bust out the Nintendo and play Contra and Yoshi.
    Nintendo on HDTVs burns the eyes so good.

34. fatimalp on December 20, 2010 at 12:56 pm

awesome video! thanks for sharing all those interesting videos!:)

35. keineahnung84 on December 20, 2010 at 12:44 pm

that video’s amazing!!! I’d like to know how long it took them to make it…

@epiclinkinpark: HELL YEAH!!! @castlevania & mega man!!! best games ever!😉 I miss my NES!!!😦

36. sabsyz on December 20, 2010 at 12:36 pm

GOOOOOD thats soo strange😀 and crazy hahaha

mike where u find so VIDEOS ???? HUH

37. evooba on December 20, 2010 at 12:29 pm

Ha! Didn’t you post that yesterday and then took it down?

Anyways, pretty dope video! Thx for sharing once again ^^
    Speaking of videos, did you check out the proshot videos from the concert in Argentina? Pretty cool I have to say🙂

38. EpicLinkinPark on December 20, 2010 at 12:22 pm

That is so Epic! I watched the ending too, it’s so cool on how they made it. I also love old school video games. I used to play Mega Man, Mortal Kombat, Mario Kart, Super Mario Brothers, Castlevania, and Street Fighter the most. Oh and F-Zero. I still wish I had NES. I still have Nintendo 64 though. Thanks for sharing this Mike, Hope all is well. Take care. :]

39. Bru Previgonsté on December 20, 2010 at 12:17 pm

Genial, Mike … you just put interesting videos.

40. leila_lp on December 20, 2010 at 12:16 pm

OMG! Do you believe them& It’s..WOW! I don’t believe they could make this video with moving coins! if that’s true, it’s great!

41. todraw on December 20, 2010 at 12:13 pm

Haha sooo coool;
    If u got time check my instrumental out: