Godfather Prints Available at SURU

January 22, 2011

Not sure I mentioned it here on the blog, but the prints of my “Follow The Leader” painting are on sale at http://www.suru-la.com.  Head over and pick one up:

FOLLOW THE LEADER PRINT AT SURU

1. thegrandkaidbz on January 24, 2011 at 6:46 pm

2. thegluelpfan on January 23, 2011 at 5:19 am

Oh man I would love one of those…

3. souneik on January 22, 2011 at 4:37 pm

You ever play Safecracker? You should play that. Its fun.
    I would buy it if I wasn’t being tortured by zombies right now.
    One day I will tho. If you see that guy Hahn tell him I’m not really a jerk and give him this –> ;C( sad face guy. I’ll give you some candies if you do and by candies I mean creative weirdo candies.

4. awkwardjewswag on January 22, 2011 at 4:00 pm

Pac and Yeezy are the only ones smiling

5. anitazik on January 22, 2011 at 3:12 pm

will hang it on the kitchen’s wall))

6. adiek84 on January 22, 2011 at 2:44 pm

This really fits my state of mind at the moment as I am reading Jay-Z’s “Decoded” right now. In case you haven’t read that yet, you should pick it up, it’s sooo incredible! He definitely has quite the story to tell (and now I know what a “hustler” is!).
    Since I really enjoy art in general, and your art in particular, I hope that you’ll do another art show soon. I know, you have that band, and released that album and you are so busy with touring and stuff. Still, hope dies last and while I’m waiting I can just listen to abovementioned album!

7. vickykun on January 22, 2011 at 2:30 pm

that´s so awesome! God father rules

yay*-* to all the god fathers of rap on the background

8. treadstone35 on January 22, 2011 at 1:53 pm

Godfather of black music … First thing which came to my mind when I’d seen it first time. I’m not sure that it is right association. Smart combination of Corleone and well-known rappers. I think that I understand why you chose it :)

9. Colorize The Future on January 22, 2011 at 11:29 am

Good Picture with good guys

10. Alexandra Nofi on January 22, 2011 at 10:31 am

I love the picture you chose of Ice-T. He’s always had a classy look to him, in an odd sort of way. The manner in which you painted the clothing and flesh makes the Godfather seem alive and real. Real enough to touch. And the illustrative look is still present. That, sir, is a skill. I haven’t seen and artist paint that aggressively in a while.

11. Claudia B. on January 22, 2011 at 10:16 am

I wish I could get that print. It looks so amazing :)

Are you thinking of setting up a new art show anytime soon?

12. linkingabo on January 22, 2011 at 10:16 am

I like that you support each other in the band ;))

13. Julian on January 22, 2011 at 10:09 am

Looks cool, though I don’t understand the meaning behind the art.
    Random note:
    If only you could tweak a bit setting on your blog subscription so that It’ll appear as ‘You got an email from Mike Shinoda’ instead of ‘from Mike Shinoda’s blog’ on the pop-up notice, It’ll be way cooler. Love the notice by LP.com, ‘You got an email from Linkin Park’ :P
    Cheers and have a great tour!

14. evooba on January 22, 2011 at 10:06 am

WooHoo :D This piece is so dope! I wish I could get one :/

15. Nadia on January 22, 2011 at 10:02 am

that’s an awesome job…as always!