Vegas is on; see you there.

February 17, 2011

I just got an email from management saying that the Las Vegas show is definitely on.  Happy to hear Chester is feeling better–we’ll see you all at the concert.

Side notes: Dallas and Houston have been rescheduled.   Dallas at the American Airlines Center is now on Wednesday March 2nd.  Houston at the Toyota Center is now on Thursday March 3rd.  Info for people attending the rescheduled shows is HERE.

Also: our Madison Square Garden show will be airing on the FUSE network this week (tomorrow, Friday Feb 18th, at 9:30pm / 8:30 central).  Here’s a taste:

1. larissaevelynrm on March 7, 2011 at 12:57 pm

BRASIL \o/ Come back to Brasil !!! ♥

2. Claire on February 28, 2011 at 8:30 pm

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know, that I went to your Vegas concert last week and it was probably the best concert experience I’ve ever had! (It was my 4th one) I consider myself to be really lucky because going to the show was such a spontaneous decision for my roommate and I.
    Exactly a week before the show, my roommate came home from work talking about how one of her co-workers was going to see Linkin Park in San Diego (apparently for free) the upcoming Friday. My roommate and I were so jealous and just couldn’t stand it so we checked to see when the closest show was, and it just so happened that there were exactly 2 Floor tickets left for the Vegas show the upcoming Saturday.

3. inrtoday on February 28, 2011 at 10:30 am

yup yup! i actually got to go while in Vegas! pretty unexpected, but you guys were the bomb! keep it up man!

4. thegluelpfan on February 20, 2011 at 7:01 pm

Glad to hear that Chester got better :) Btw got to see the first 20 mins of the show and it looks really amazing and powerful,just like all of your shows :)

5. evik90 on February 19, 2011 at 4:06 am

Great news, I’m really glad that Chester’s feeling better now, say hello to him :)

6. brysislupin on February 18, 2011 at 2:54 pm

Im happy for you guys! Im really glad you´re back on the road and that Chester is feeling better!
    I can´t wait to see you guys on FUSE!
    And btw… love the Madison Square concert! When They Come For Me in my favorite song from the whole album! EPIC song! Good job Mike!
    Hope to see you in Portugal soon :)

7. mikeecem on February 18, 2011 at 12:29 pm

i miss Chester’s screams, i’m too happy for him. We need you Chester Beninngton ! :D

It was awesome performance, congratulations.

Linkin park isn’t the same other bands, they are different everytime:)
    Take care of yourself!

greeting from ecem

8. tinalein76 on February 18, 2011 at 11:22 am

I am very glad that it’s chester better.. Enjoy the concert tomorrow :)

9. Claudia B. on February 18, 2011 at 10:19 am

Freaking awesome video :3

I’m really glad Chester is feeling so much better. I’m just thinking whether it was a coincidence that I got a cold Tuesday night and if I actually “stole” part of his illness. (LOL)

Have fun during the rest of the North American tour, Europe is dying to see you guys this year :)

10. kim7huang on February 18, 2011 at 6:33 am

Oh,I must have missed the show,so bad…
    Glad to hear that Chester is better.
    Power on!

11. millalp94 on February 18, 2011 at 6:25 am

I love that video!!!

this song is awesome and live it’s even better!!!

and to Chester: I’m soo glad and happy that your getting better and better:D
    thats so awesome to hear:)

love you guys<3

12. vickykun on February 18, 2011 at 6:24 am

Glad to hear that Chaz is getting better*-*
    Have a great weekend and have a great show on Vegas

kiss kiss

13. evooba on February 18, 2011 at 6:10 am

Yes!!! I’m glad Chester’s better :) Time to rock Vegas :D

Hope someone will record the fuse broadcast for us outside the US. I definitely don’t wanna miss that! ;)

14. Colorize The Future on February 18, 2011 at 3:08 am

Enjoy your Tour :)

15. dorito82 on February 17, 2011 at 10:59 pm

I am SOOOO happy Chester is feeling better! I can’t wait until Wednesday!!!!

16. Julian on February 17, 2011 at 10:58 pm

Thank God Chester is back, nothing is quite like it without him.

17. lucy228 on February 17, 2011 at 9:56 pm

It’s great that Chester is feeling better!! :D
    Love Waiting for the end!! xD
    Altho I must disagree with ur comment “I’m not a monkey…” in the song mike…I have a video that proves otherwise: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOCiC_OhfSE
    hhahahaha xD
    Keep it up LP!!!

18. slowlearner32 on February 17, 2011 at 9:09 pm

Glad to hear that Chazy is getting better!

19. jelly211 on February 17, 2011 at 7:46 pm

so when am I getting my money back from DC? i’m pretty sure it’s been more than a few days.

20. cincybmxlpfreak on February 17, 2011 at 6:46 pm

YES!!!! I can’t wait!!! My first LPU M&G!! It only took 5 years!! HAHA!

21. skyolker on February 17, 2011 at 6:24 pm

Oh yes, we will see you there! Can’t wait!

22. masakatsuagatsu on February 17, 2011 at 5:43 pm

That’s great Mike that you guys are back on. I was at the MSG show. You guys were awesome can’t wait to see you again. I would hate for other people to miss such a rockin show! Be safe and stay well all of you for the rest of the tour!! Luv Ya

23. biloxibutterfly on February 17, 2011 at 5:09 pm

Mike, happy Ches is feeling better any ya’ll can return to the tour. Also, I’m launching a one woman campaign to get LP and Eminem on a track together…FIRE! Please make it happen.

24. randoms98 on February 17, 2011 at 4:26 pm

Yay! I can’t wait ’til 9.30 tmmrw. You guys are awesome live!!!! I can’t get enough!

25. fabiolaa_sc on February 17, 2011 at 4:23 pm

LOVE THAT SONG LIVE, IS RELEASING! PLEASE COME BACK TO CHILE PLEEEEEEEEEEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE! WE ARE ALL WAITING FOR YOU!

26. takumademonreborn on February 17, 2011 at 4:23 pm

glad to hear that chester got well pretty quick

27. adiek84 on February 17, 2011 at 3:38 pm

It’s so great that Chester’s better! The rest fo the tour will rock! I just say: THE PRODIGY! :-D
    Can’t wait for the MSG concert to air. The videos of WID and WTCFM are looking great.
    More infos on the Fuse broadcast here: http://wp.me/p153tN-kU
    Also, one hour of the Madrid show will be aired on German TV Channel VIVA tomorrow at 17.35 (German time) and the full show can be viewed online on viva.tv.
    By the way, totally random now, but I’ve almost killed myself because of you today. On my way home from work, I listened to “The Catalyst” and was so engrossed in it, that I almost walked right onto the street! Luckily I survived and arrived at home in one piece!

28. Alexandra Nofi on February 17, 2011 at 3:09 pm

I am so happy Chester is feeling better!!! An LPU friend is making up a huge get well soon video for him, it’s a sweet gesture :D I’m sure Chester will enjoy it.

When They Come For Me sounds so good live. I mean really GOOD. Have you thought about releasing this concert on DVD? I think it is likely worthy of it.

Also, even though I said I wouldn’t, I renewed my membership for LPUX for two reasons: Projekt Revolution, and, for the same reason I joined LPU9, to chat with you, LOL XD (I figure, if I am in the club, I can help improve it. It desperately needs improvements).

Anyways, congrats on hitting 666 tweets on Twitter, and, if you are coming to Hartford, CT, see you there!!!

29. guuuro on February 17, 2011 at 3:05 pm

Just hoping that I’m awake 3.30 am and that my computer is fix by tomorrow ;)
    Can’t wait to see you in Germany and in Norway in June ;D

30. cassiedavenport on February 17, 2011 at 3:05 pm

Wonderful to hear Chester is feeling better! I’ll be seeing you guys in San Diego! on the 20th! <3

31. toxichotel on February 17, 2011 at 3:04 pm

sweet video… ;) to bad i dont have FUSE

32. tiasiandaly on February 17, 2011 at 3:01 pm

YAY, chesters better!! :)
    i have to note how much i love this song, both live and on the album! everytime i hear it i actually get butterflies; no joke. it’s so gooood!! :3

33. princessrockerlp on February 17, 2011 at 3:00 pm

WOOW im soo HAPPY ,,,see uu in ARIZONA. lovu guys
    and CHESTER im so happy 4 u u are the best!!
    yeaaa concerts ON!!

♥MIKE♥

34. lpfmfan on February 17, 2011 at 2:58 pm

Glad to hear that Chester is better, I will be seeing y’all in Houston and Dallas. Thanks so much for rescheduling!!! I can’t wait. I’ll be the girl with the TX flag, LOL. :D

Ana