Linkin Park + UN Secretary-General + Facebook

February 21, 2011

AP Photo | Lynne Sladky

Please tune in HERE today (Feb 22) at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. We will be chatting with UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, and others; the focus of the talk is the ongoing effort in Haiti, one year after the catastrophic 7.0 earthquake killed over 300,000 people and displaced roughly 1.5 million. The people of Haiti still need your help. Tune in to find out more.

Reminder: we have over SIXTY tracks up at www.downloadtodonate.org. Head over there today to donate and get a ton of great music. 100% of proceeds go to the relief effort in Haiti.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

1. thegluelpfan on February 25, 2011 at 6:13 pm

I was there.Unfortunately I didn’t get my question through but it was a great event anyway.

2. larissaevelynrm on February 24, 2011 at 7:08 am

Okay Mike !! we’re in this with you

3. milasouza11 on February 23, 2011 at 7:25 pm

TE AMO

4. brysislupin on February 23, 2011 at 2:51 pm

This is what makes you guys special! Such great hearts!

5. mikeecem on February 23, 2011 at 12:42 pm

well,I’ve watched your speech. you’re goddamn right. some people need help in our World. LP Fans are always supporting you and Haiti ! I am really sorry for Haiti but know They’re not alone😉

6. ymnm820 on February 23, 2011 at 6:34 am

Haiti only?
    I worry about New Zealand, too…
    I think we have to be concerned not only for Haiti but for New Zealand.

7. takumademonreborn on February 22, 2011 at 5:10 pm

its pretty cool that you guys care about people from haiti

8. fabiolaa_sc on February 22, 2011 at 8:13 am

Thanks for doing all these things, you must
    feel honored to work with causes like
    Haiti relief, people like me are proud that our
    favorite band is on this:) … until my mom has learned to love you because I always story about your campaigns lol … greetings Mike I hope
    Today’s chat will be a success.
    maybe I should not have deleted my Facebook😦

9. lot321 on February 22, 2011 at 6:49 am

mike, i say y not u guys make another song for the Haiti incident ??
    that should voice up all our concerns for the victims, im sure majority of the fans would agree to this

LP4LIFE !! \m/ ^^ \m/

10. evooba on February 22, 2011 at 6:43 am

Cool! I’ll try to tune in…

On a random note: I just listened to the Wretches and Kings Remix you did with GBC! Sounds epic. Although it’s a bit slower than the original song I love it. Nice work ^^ http://t.co/Q2z1EJX

11. javieraguevara on February 22, 2011 at 6:39 am

ES UN GUSTO SABER QUE UNA BANDA TAN GENTIL COMO USTEDES ESTE PREOCUPADOS EN CUANTO A ESTE ASUNTO.
    MUY POCAS BANDAS HACEN OBRAS DE CARIDAD DE ESTE TIPO,O MUESTRAN TAN GRANDE PREOCUPACIÓN.
    HACEN UN MUY BUEN TRABAJO.
    BUENA SUERTE EN EL DÍA DE HOY.SALDOS DESDE CHILE.;)

12. vickykun on February 22, 2011 at 4:25 am

I´ll try to stay tunned…I f my boss give me the permisson,´Cause at the time here in Brazil I´ll be working.
    Glad to see that you guys still care about it;.;
    That´s nice
    I´ll try to write some questions

13. linkinparkforever275 on February 22, 2011 at 3:52 am

The Video for Burning in the Skies has been leaked!

Mike, the video is absolutly brilliant!!! Perfect! I love it

14. anaaugustalp on February 22, 2011 at 2:03 am

mas é claro que sim!! \o/

15. camila on February 21, 2011 at 11:33 pm

excelente Mike, estas son las ideas que se agradecen de corazon, espero que lo de mañana sea un exito, se lo dificil que es reponerse de esa situacion, gracias por tus buenas intenciones, fuerzas para Haiti saludos desde Chile

16. silversmile13 on February 21, 2011 at 11:28 pm

wow..this is a great move by both LP and UN. more power to u guys..:)

17. julkavolk on February 21, 2011 at 11:04 pm

sure, by all means!!! certainly!!! without any doubts!!!
    We always must find time for good things!
    Ukraine with you, guys!!!😉