End of US Tour

March 5, 2011

End of the US tour.  It was a fun and memorable one.  Thanks to everyone who came out to the shows, and sent the band lots of love.  Big shouts out to The Prodigy, Does It Offend You, Yeah?, Pendulum, Paper Tongues, and Circa Survive as well.

I’m glad to be home for now.  Time to re-charge, catch up with friends and family, hit some Laker games, and make some new music. It always takes us a while to write a record, so we’ve been hard at work getting a head start.

And in a couple months, we’ll be back on tour again, in Europe (dates are being posted on our website).  If you decide to come, we hope you leave feeling like this guy.

1. val218 on March 11, 2011 at 8:27 pm

Hope that next time u guys stop by the Coachella Valley!!!!!!!!!!

2. haw13200 on March 8, 2011 at 3:06 pm

And the tour was amazing =]

3. Chester on March 8, 2011 at 3:00 am

it would have been great to see you guys when you came to Vegas but unfortunately my friend (whos not my friend anymore) cheated me out of my ticket. oh well, hopefully i’ll catch you guys next time..

4. princessrockerlp on March 7, 2011 at 8:27 am

thanks for the great concert in phoenix az, and the meet and greet was a pleasure to meet you .. thanks LP for your music and everything! are best!!

Forever In my Life ♥LinkinPark♥

5. soxmandan on March 6, 2011 at 8:24 pm

I’m still a little intimidated because Chester yelled at me saying that the signatures would smear on the ATS deluxe album cover….lol

This was in Chicago at the summit, which was awesome. I cant believe you guys are already working on new material, sweet.

Go Bulls. Bulls v. Lakers in finals

6. linkinparkforever275 on March 6, 2011 at 8:32 am

cannot wait to see you guys in germany in summer again! :) Awesome time!

7. ryurock on March 5, 2011 at 10:25 pm

You guys performed awesome. Thank you so much for a great and vivid experience yet again! I and I’m sure many look forward to future tours and new album. You guys deserve the best for coming out with new style of music that you all enjoy making! Much love! Go Lakers

8. silentchaos11 on March 5, 2011 at 10:00 pm

I’m so glad I got to attend your last show of the tour in Houston, TX. This was my first concert and definitely not my last. You guys are my favorite band for life because you have yet to produce a single track that I don’t like. Please, take your time on the next record, theres no rush honestly. Even though I might beg and plead for the next album I know it must be worth the wait.
    -Marc B.

9. vickykun on March 5, 2011 at 5:25 pm

Nice ;33 Finally You can just sit and relax. Watch Lakers games and stuff…

Kiss Kiss

10. dorito82 on March 5, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Hey Mike,

Wonderful, wonderful Staples show and review. It’s been a week and a half and I’m still sad it’s over! lol I hope that after all this tour craziness ends, you can get to working on another art show again so I can come see you and say hi! Unless it’s for the upcoming European tour, don’t work too hard, ok?

11. larissaevelynrm on March 5, 2011 at 12:54 pm

Mike,

Post this link: http://www.rockinrio.com.br/agora-o-diretor-artistico-do-festival-e-voce/ to ask for the guys to help us vote on LINKIN PARK ROCK IN RIO 2011, please!

KISS ♥

12. sampath310 on March 5, 2011 at 11:40 am

When will you guys plan to come Indian subcontinent?

13. tinalein76 on March 5, 2011 at 11:38 am

Hi Mike :)
    I’m glad that you had her a great tour.
    I wish you much fun in the coming months and force for your new tour in Europe.
    See us in Hamburg(Germany):)
    Greetings Tina

14. dovingbird on March 5, 2011 at 11:20 am

Utterly depressed that I had to miss it. But maybe next time, when I’m not a poor student struggling even to feed myself. After all, you guys are only bound to get better with age, am I right?

You take that well-deserved rest and rejuvenation. When one is physically and mentally exhausted and drained, I’ve noticed the creativity is one of the first things to go, and MAN, it sucks.

Catch you next tour.

-Dovingbird

15. nikkiann0100 on March 5, 2011 at 10:35 am

I went to Chicago, Vegas, and Denver shows and loved the fact that every show was slightly different. Thanks for putting on amazing shows. I look forward to next US tour. BTW thanks for adding your artistic appeal to my guitar in Vegas. The flowers made a nice “girly” touch. Lol
    Nichole

16. rjcrimzon on March 5, 2011 at 9:26 am

the crimson bolt? lol

17. baligitha on March 5, 2011 at 9:03 am

Mike, please come to Indonesia:) my country really loved LP!!
    i really hope new album will released somewhere in 2012 or 2013:D

18. leila_lp on March 5, 2011 at 7:56 am

Congrats to you guys on on the successful US tour! :) Have a great time at home, enjoy your break!
    I really hope to see you guys this year! don’t forget to come to Russia. :D We’re waiting for you here! ;)

19. diegodelsonlp on March 5, 2011 at 7:40 am

Mike when your sing ROBOT BOY??? THE US TOUR IS END… BUY YOU NEVER SING THE SONG -PEACE-

20. mizerablesi on March 5, 2011 at 7:19 am

I attended the MSG show and it was the best damn experience in my life. It was a dream 10 years in the making and wait was worth it. Thanks for the memories and the mind blowing performance. I hope you guys have a wonderful and peaceful rest before you all head off to Europe. I really can’t wait to see you guys again.

Warm regards from Trinidad,
    Sian

21. guuuro on March 5, 2011 at 7:13 am

Enjoy your break, recharge, make some great music, have a great trip to Haiti (I think you said that you’re going in April?). Don’t be sick when the summer’s up, because some of you got sick last time you were supposed to be in Norway :p (2003)

I will see you guys in Leipzig, Germany, and at the Hove festival in Norway! Can’t wait! It’s so unbelievable that you’re coming to Norway that we HAD TO come to Germany too x)

22. Alexandra Nofi on March 5, 2011 at 7:10 am

I’m really looking forward to seeing you at Projekt Revolution this summer. Oh wait, you’re not coming to the United States, nevermind. Yes, I am still very sour about that one. The only thing that is making me feel like my LPU membership is worth it, is the band chats, though looking at you face to face and shaking your hand is probably more fun.

As far as the new music is concerned, you spend as much time as you want on it. Why? Because it is your music. You produce the best music when you do it your way. I’d assume you are much happier with yourselves as artists and people when you do it that way.

23. didemarslan on March 5, 2011 at 7:06 am

You have to come Turkey too and did you see Laker’s tonight’s game ?

24. xxlinkingirlxx on March 5, 2011 at 6:58 am

i read the article..well that guy just forgot to say one thing…Linkin Park is for the fans a way of living…i wish u come to Europe and feel even more good energy form the crowd! love!

25. cctjehh on March 5, 2011 at 6:15 am

I wished you guys toured with pendulum and the prodigy in Europe… that would be the most awesome thing ever. (:
    I look forward to seeing you guys again :P
    *keeps fingers crossed you guys come to pinkpop or any other dutch festival*

26. Shay Adams on March 5, 2011 at 6:04 am

I was at the Tampa, Fl show and it was the best night of my life! ^_^ I really hope I get to see you guys in concert again one day, but if not, I am content. :) I will never forget that night and how happy you guys made me feel. :D Rest up! You guys deserve it. You were all amazing. ^_^ Keep being awesome, and thank you for an AMAZING concert experience. :D

Love, a Very happy fan. <3

27. anitazik on March 5, 2011 at 5:41 am

Moscow wants you!!!

28. Shinoda's Army on March 5, 2011 at 5:32 am

Exactly like that guy. See you in Europe! (I hope, but probably not because of money)
    Have fun these months!

29. skyolker on March 5, 2011 at 4:51 am

It was fun!
    I saw you guys in Chicago and Las Vegas. Show was great! I’d definitely love to see another one.
    Please, keep Chester warm, so he won’t get sick again (more sweaters, more tea with lemon and honey :))) and you don’t have to cancel the shows.!
    Hope to see you in Russia this year! Russian fans are waiting impatiently. ))
    And I hope you bring another summit closer to my country!

Greetings from Russia!
    Olga.

30. troublev on March 5, 2011 at 4:34 am

Can’t wait to see you guys back in the UK!!!!!!!! The best day of my life was when I saw you guys on the LPU summit in London in November. That night was my first LP gig as well and I was waiting for it for 10 years! I had high expectations and you fulfilled them completely! Thank you guys so much for it and I hope I will see you soon again!!! LP 4EVER!!!!!!!

31. annukutza on March 5, 2011 at 4:11 am

see u in france!!!!! i will go from romania to see the concert!

32. Julian on March 5, 2011 at 3:21 am

ASIAN TOUR awaits!!!

33. linkinparktjejen on March 5, 2011 at 2:33 am

I’ll see u in SWEDEN!! U ROCK!

34. kathyxx on March 5, 2011 at 2:11 am

Hey Mike,

please don’t take my basketball team. You would then have three and I would have, like, none.

Have fun at home sweet home.

35. adiek84 on March 5, 2011 at 1:21 am

I think this review is much cooler: http://wp.me/p153tN-qA Zara from MSC found it and we already tweeted you the link, but I’m convinced that your blog is a better place to contact you.
    You definitely deserve a break now, and concerning a new album, I think after “A Thousand Suns” you can do anything and I’m really looking forward to new stuff, whenever that may be released.
    I have a question about the Europe tour. You haven’t yet released a date in Cologne or Duesseldorf, even though you usually play a show there. Won’t there be a show this time? It would be the only show I could go to (also my first LP show!), so I hope you’ll add a date there soon! See you there? Please?

36. EpicLinkinPark on March 5, 2011 at 1:03 am

Enjoy your break! You guys deserve it. I had a blast at the L.A. show and it was nice to meet you and the rest of LP. Yeah, tonights game was awesome from what I heard. I had family over and couldn’t watch it. I am glad you will be able to catch some Lakers games. Go Lakers and Shannon Brown aka Rim Reaper. I think your nickname for Lakers games should be the Rim Rapper. LOL. Anyways, thought I just say I had a blast and enjoyed the tour. Hope all is well Mike, take care. :)
    Best Regards,
    Kate

37. gabrielleatm on March 5, 2011 at 1:01 am

Asia tour next time! Jakarta wants to see LP too :D
    congratulations on the successful US tour <3

38. illegalou on March 5, 2011 at 12:57 am

Have some rest guys you deserve it
    Nice live report indeed thank you for sharing.
    Cheers

39. sajinokami on March 5, 2011 at 12:56 am

Congrats on a successful tour. Excited for the next album and tour, so I have the chance to see you all again. Have Fun!

40. evooba on March 5, 2011 at 12:53 am

Hell yeah :D I hope it was a good run fr you guys. Now you deserve to rest :) Can’t wait to see you in Europe. Applied for tickets already for the iTunes Festival and hoping for an announcement for a show in Greece.

Speaking of the Lakers, did you see tonight’s game? We nailed them huh? Ryu and Scoop were in Staples Center…lucky!