New Art By Me: Shinoda in Tiny Trifecta

April 2, 2011

Tara McPherson invited me to participate in this show: TINY TRIFECTA.  It’s 100 artists, $100 per piece, on the 100th day of the year.  Next Saturday, April 9th at 7pm in Williamsburg, NY.  Come see my piece (and let me know who buys it).

1. jershalp on April 10, 2011 at 4:41 am

I cant find ur name……

2. skyzlmt on April 9, 2011 at 10:50 pm

So who bought it? I WTB

3. Gurikanwar on April 8, 2011 at 11:03 am

hey mike…
    please check my REMAKE of the Issho Ni track…with vocals and all on it..
    I know its too late..but please check it once…

Thanks..:)

4. brysislupin on April 4, 2011 at 1:11 pm

I would love to go ofc but I live in Portugal! :P
    I will probably fly to france or switzerland to see you though!
    I SO need an LP concert!
    Portugal misses you Mike!

5. mikeecem on April 4, 2011 at 6:22 am

you’re best artist in this pic

6. xxlinkingirlxx on April 3, 2011 at 10:32 am

in moments like this i hate living so far away from the US! i know ur piece will be just wonderful!

7. janemari3 on April 3, 2011 at 7:35 am

David Cook caught my attention in that list because hes a superb guitarist and singer! love him! dont you? hes the Cook im thinkin about right?

i would LOVE to get your art for $100 but i live in the Philippines so… theres another crushed dream of mine :( but lets look at the bright side, someday, i WILL get to the US & trust me, i will DEFINITELY see you in concert &/or purchase something you made. I promise you that Mike!

i’ll always be here to support you and LP.

–jAnE–

8. Zara on April 3, 2011 at 7:03 am

Well this is sad, Shinoda artwork for $100 and Im in a different continent.

9. Alexandra Nofi on April 3, 2011 at 5:05 am

New York? Warmer weather? Mr. Shinoda art? I speak those languages!

If I can figure out a way to get there safely, (which I probably will), and maybe even bring along a friend, I just might be able to go! I missed out on the self portrait show you did last year because I simply did not have any money to even travel by train… it was disappointing. I haven’t been to a really awesome exhibit since Van Gogh’s Starry Night went on it’s gallery tour. What better place to stop by than New Haven, CT? :D

10. adiek84 on April 3, 2011 at 2:11 am

Wow, 100$ for your art??? That’s really cheap! Is it gonna be as tiny as a thumb? ;-D I’m looking forward to seeing it on your blog, when you post the picture after the show is over. *hint*
    Of course, I won’t be able to see the show, cause I’m living in Germany, but it’s an awesome line-up and everyone in NYC should go see it and have some Cotton Candy!
    Btw, the submissions of my art contest are online now. Please take a look at them here: http://wp.me/p153tN-wY and vote for your 3 favourite artists. They are really awesome.
    PS: I’m incredibly happy that I’ve fooled so many people with that “LP shoot next video on the moon” story! Some still believe it. XD

11. julkavolk on April 3, 2011 at 2:05 am

I want to come.. I want to see.. I even want to have this poster..
    Oh God, I hate Donetsk now because it’s too far from NY!!!

12. mike1314 on April 3, 2011 at 1:38 am

Mike,I was just wondering when you guys will come to China.
    Would it be October?

13. tinalein76 on April 3, 2011 at 12:50 am

Mi Mike, too bad I live in Germany I would like to come :)

14. tommyabella on April 2, 2011 at 9:56 pm

FOLLOW MIKE SHINODA ARTWORK IN FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/MikeShinodaArtwork

15. evooba on April 2, 2011 at 9:36 pm

Wish I could come but I live way too far away. Can’t wait to see your piece :)

16. jdennis88 on April 2, 2011 at 9:16 pm

That’s awesome! Very clever idea =]

By the way, trying to find your name on that poster was like trying to find Waldo. LOL

17. dovingbird on April 2, 2011 at 8:22 pm

This makes me so jealous all over again. But I bet your piece is quite spectacular, as per usual. The person who purchases it shall be quite lucky.

-Dovingbird

18. freakygreenie on April 2, 2011 at 7:56 pm

The show sounds very interesting, that would be good to go and see.
    Greetings Mike! :)

19. Ally on April 2, 2011 at 7:39 pm

I wish it was in Georgia. xD

20. skyzlmt on April 2, 2011 at 7:35 pm

I’ve been longing for an original MS. Shame us greedy Californians can’t have this opportunity here. I’m ridiculously jealous for the person who gets their hands on this, I’d love to add it to my collection. Ace of Spades print, 4 decks, 3 books, Icon, Neuphoria print, signed MSxDCxSuru with “Across the Front” drawing :) Thanks for drawing a skull on my ATS uber fan pack at Club Tattoo. Fingers crossed for moar MS art shows! Collector since Gallery 1988! My GF lol’d when I told her I wanted to send you a mini canvas in a S.A.S.E. Keep it up MS

21. milasouza11 on April 2, 2011 at 7:31 pm

If i live in NY, i would check your piece.
    Buuuut i live in brazil =[
    They invited you, because you’re important man! congratulations!
    I hope you enjoy there! :)

Luv you! <3

Don't forget…April 16th..my new shinoda's tattoo *—-*

@milasouza11

22. kathyxx on April 2, 2011 at 7:19 pm

:O

I wanna buy it! (though like heck i’ll never get to it first). Are they all going to be tiny?

Also, 100th day of the year? It’s not January anymore? When did that happen?

23. kelly jean on April 2, 2011 at 7:19 pm

Maybe I’ll stop by :) $100 is do-able. Would be great to see you there.

24. linkinparkette on April 2, 2011 at 7:18 pm