REVOK, RIME, and ROID: Perseverance Preview Images

I just got these images of “Perseverance,” REVOK’s first show since his release from prison.  The show features REVOK, RIME, and ROID.  Check out the preview images below.

Known Gallery
441 North Fairfax Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90036
310-860-6263

1. joanalp on August 8, 2011 at 7:24 am

Very nice Mikee!
    awesome:D

2. emzlp123 on August 7, 2011 at 1:12 pm

Some of that stuff is really good,
    I’ll follow the sheep and say its nice to have you post again.
    But we all know you’re busy lol
    peace!

3. adiek84 on August 7, 2011 at 11:43 am

Hey Mike, nice to have you blogging again. In my wicked mind I imagine you working 48 hours a day on the new album when you’re neglecting the blog, so I’m alright with that XD.
    I’ve already seen the pics at knowngallery.com (their new website is pretty cool, by the way) and they are really awesome. I bet “Perseverance” will be one of the best art shows in 2011! Willie T made some great pictures of the guys in Detroit. You can find them at KG’s website, as well.
    @cincybmxlpfreak The LASD is pretty harsh when it comes to graffiti. For more info check out the anti-graffiti section of the LASD’s website: http://sheriff.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/lasd/graffiti/

4. cincybmxlpfreak on August 7, 2011 at 9:34 am

Wow…it’s been a while, huh? Hope you’re enjoying your time back home. :) Idk why, but the gallery isn’t working for me…*shrug* I can’t view the thumbnail(s). Why’d he go to prison? I hope it wasn’t for graffiti…cause that sounds like a pretty severe sentence for vandalism…

5. kingshinoda on August 7, 2011 at 9:20 am

yo Mike! Could you wish a happy bday to my friend @ShinodasArmy on twitter? Thank you very much

6. lpboss on August 7, 2011 at 8:39 am

Hey Mike! I don’t know if it’s possible but I try anyways. Today it’s the birthday of a long time LP fan! She’s @Shinodasarmy on twitter ( http://www.twitter.com/Shinodasarmy ) and follows you since Xero! It’d be awesome if you could write her something. Thank you so much, you rock!

7. sohail abbasi on August 7, 2011 at 8:32 am

cool

8. anvanoppens on August 7, 2011 at 8:01 am

Very nice Mike! Seems exciting… Glad you’re posting again :) (thought you dissapeared from this planet!)
    An

9. michelletodorovic on August 7, 2011 at 2:57 am

thank you for sharing! :))
    You should check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xce_q31nggs&feature=player_embedded
    Greets from Germany :))

10. mikeecem on August 7, 2011 at 2:28 am

i love these colors. Some colors of are like each other but they seem pretty.

Thanks for sharing the art Mike.
    it’s been long time since you shared anything:)
    Loves.

11. avfh! on August 7, 2011 at 2:05 am

12. dcl1982 on August 6, 2011 at 10:29 pm

Awesome work!

13. Nina Nine on August 6, 2011 at 9:15 pm

Awesome! I love it all… Everyone of they are so beautiful, the colors, the texture. Just perfect. Great aport mike! :)

14. jershalp on August 6, 2011 at 7:27 pm

Sweeeet !!!!!

15. vickykun on August 6, 2011 at 6:32 pm

Perseverance… That´s a special word…
    Actually for me it´s something that seems so… Distant

I mean, I tend to give up easily sometimes ,but in the other hand I too tend to be self confident and have all the perseverance in the world,so…
    It´s complicated… I´m complicated.

And I can relate myself with him I guess!
    p.s: loved the colors of the end

Kiss Kiss

16. Nina Nine on August 6, 2011 at 5:28 pm

It’s just perfect, awesome, the colors, the texture, I LOVE IT! really great aport mike! you always surprise to me! Amazing!

17. Shay Adams on August 6, 2011 at 4:53 pm

AWESOME name. Is perfect. ^_^ Can’t wait to see more of this…

18. sagback on August 6, 2011 at 4:53 pm

ooOOoooOOO ☺ new post again ! thank you mike ! stay at the same performance ! ☺ ♥