Linkin Park’s A Thousand Horizons, Tokyo

August 24, 2011

1. adiek84 on August 27, 2011 at 1:32 pm

What a great idea and I love that there’ll be a webstream! It was so funny when that new intro page hit linkinpark.com and no ones knew what it was. I’ve already tweeted you about it, but in case you haven’t seen, I’ve asked the fans on Twitter what they thought “A Thousand Horizons” was, collected the ideas and made a poll about it on my website. There were so many funny ideas! Remix album (which won the poll), restaurant in Tokyo, documentary of the ATS tour, new iPhone game. etc. It just sucked that abolutely no one thought it could be an art show! XD

2. taniamids on August 26, 2011 at 10:24 am

cool

3. kim7huang on August 26, 2011 at 6:04 am

how I wish I can be there.
    wish you a nice oneļ¼

4. clbreeze on August 25, 2011 at 6:59 pm

this one is really great!

5. emzlp123 on August 25, 2011 at 4:23 pm

Im so glad that people (like myself) who can’t actually get to Tokyo can still take part online. LP are really using the internet to its full advantage and are always letting the fans in on what you’re doing … so thank you!
    Can’t wait!

6. 1oo71 on August 25, 2011 at 9:23 am

Great cause, but I found the audio a little hard to understand (and I’m a native English speaker). Might have benefited from English subtitles or louder voices.

7. anvanoppens on August 25, 2011 at 7:41 am

Thanks you guys are awesome, just love these nice surprises! :)

8. cincybmxlpfreak on August 25, 2011 at 7:28 am

That was creepy…just sayin.

9. Radyo Plexus on August 25, 2011 at 7:03 am

JUST ASKING! haha
    I thought there was a changes in site but my computer does a problem. :)

10. Radyo Plexus on August 25, 2011 at 7:01 am

nice ad! Mike what happened to your blog site?

11. evooba on August 25, 2011 at 4:53 am

That’s pretty cool. I’ll submit a picture as well and I’ll try to watch the live webcast of the show :) Btw, I read the other day that you guys managed to raise 340k$ with MFR for Japan. That’s EPIC :D

12. anaaugustalp on August 25, 2011 at 2:01 am

amazing!! =)

13. jershalp on August 25, 2011 at 12:36 am

Right now I am so damn proud to be a Linkin Park fan :)))))
    Love you guys <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

14. nettie21 on August 24, 2011 at 11:56 pm

:) Good video, great idea.
    N.

15. dcl1982 on August 24, 2011 at 10:03 pm

Video is dope! Hope the benefit is amazing…

16. puresque on August 24, 2011 at 9:00 pm

I’m proud to be fan of a band that genuenly cares about their listeners. You change the life of so many people and help in a way that goes beyond “just” making music. This is nothing short of amazing, and although I’m a little sad that I won’t be able to participate (and not even watch the livestream since I won’t be home), I hope everyone is going to have a great time. I love what you are doing for your fans and the people who need help in general. It’s good to know that the music I enjoy the most is being created by people who aren’t complete idiots but seem to be good persons too. thank you for being awesome.

17. shinoda194 on August 24, 2011 at 8:59 pm

I’ll have to wake up early but I’ll be sure to tune in! Keep up the great work guys. You’re humanitarian work makes me proud to be a fan.

18. katuskaporumb on August 24, 2011 at 8:58 pm

You’re genious Mike-and yours group!!!
    With this option many people move. The power of your music help many-many children in Japan… Congratulation guys!
    Mike, this album-ATS-larger audience, have than ever before!
    Waiting sooo excited your next work.Ingeniously, the idea to call your fans. Really!
    So… good health… and of course good work :o)
    Kata, Hungary

19. Julian on August 24, 2011 at 8:48 pm

It hurts me so so bad that I won’t be able to attend your show in Hong Kong because I’m going to Canada to study, just 5 days before the show.
    I’ve been a big fan of you guys ever since your last show in Hong Kong 2007, it’s just damn painful that I’d have to miss this opportunity.
    I sincerely wish you guys have a wonderful time in Hong Kong, hopefully in soon future I could see your show here or in Canada.
    Linkin Park, best band ever.

Best wishes from the deepest of my heart,
    Julian

20. argol8489 on August 24, 2011 at 8:44 pm

I love a thousand suns….be interesting to see it

21. kathyxx on August 24, 2011 at 8:42 pm

+10,000

This sounds awesome. I will contribute a drawing to this.

22. Ally on August 24, 2011 at 8:41 pm

Cool!

23. sohail abbasi on August 24, 2011 at 8:41 pm

keep this good work going,you guys are awesome

24. sohail abbasi on August 24, 2011 at 8:40 pm

I love you man,you guys are awesome,listening to your voice right now,rock am ring 2004

25. Michael Gonzalez on August 24, 2011 at 8:40 pm

You guys are growing and expanding in such a way it’s amazing. This video truly shows the epic AND iconic path you all are going as a band and I like it a lot. Keep the music coming. I will always be a fan for life no matter how diverse the music becomes. A THOUSAND SUNS is LP’s best work to date in my opinion. Can’t wait to see what this has to offer, Mike!

-Mike