Music for Relief Top Supporters – LP & B’z Show for Japan

September 2, 2011

1. Alexandra Nofi on September 8, 2011 at 8:41 am

I understand that there are fangirls in this world, I’m one of them, that’s why I post on prit-near every blog post but, I sincerely hope that if I ever become well known, I won’t have to deal with people like the one who wrote the comment below mine.

Also, every time you spam this blog, I get sent an email about it. The whole point of email notifications is so I can get spammed with Mike’s replies to us, not you. *such a fangirl, it’s sad really*

2. cleopatrashinoda on September 7, 2011 at 11:07 pm

That’s what I say- I don’t know about crack lingo until I look at it again and go, “Oh.” Or something like some realization. He’s something called a “Bebo”. Baby bonder. OMG. Well, he can’t babysit for us. Not that we need sitters. :) I love you, Dragon Daddy. We will be Zack and Weezy soon. We really ARE Zack and Weezy!!! OMG!!! Austin and I were CatDog. :) We were so poor we shared a twin bed (a new one, kind of expensive) in a house with no a/c. But we had love and a 13 inch TV with DragonTales. Hurry hurry.

3. cleopatrashinoda on September 7, 2011 at 11:02 pm

Micheal- I miss you. I need a shower. Can you pray for me that I find a shower soon and someone to watch my cat while I get the knots out of my hair? They stole my money and this crackhead child molester next to me says I’m racist. I explained to him how I accidently dated Alicia’s husband who is a Jamaican and how my first bf was African American, but he was like rattling off some crack smoke. Hm. Thanks for the light, baby. He has cursed Lauren Hill (whom I LOOOOOVE) and looks to be a 50 cent croonie. Where is 50 cent? Anyway, I love you. I love you. I have on some cheap flip flops that say Corona. They are comfy. Micheal, I love you. Tabie

4. cleopatrashinoda on September 7, 2011 at 10:52 pm

Ur miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii honey puppy. I love you. You are so pretty. You are so pretty. Sensei is sleeping on his pillow in his carrier. I love you, baby… How about 500 Suns and 500 Princesses? My love, I love you. Tabi

5. Shinoda's Army on September 6, 2011 at 7:36 am

Happy kids, happy me

6. thegluelpfan on September 6, 2011 at 3:50 am

This video once again show how dedicated and supportive are lp fans…congrats on the success of the project :)

7. ellzworth on September 5, 2011 at 11:55 am

What makes all of this so much better is seeing the faces to some of the people who helped out and donated. Well done.

On a side note. I saw this posting and it reminded me of some of your art work from Glorious Excess.

8. cherrybubble89 on September 5, 2011 at 9:56 am

NIIIIIIIICE! Great Job…! More projects like this in the future please! :)

PS: MILASOUZA11 stop spamming. Mike doesnt like spam.Read “Def Spam” on his website.

9. mikeecem on September 5, 2011 at 6:06 am

these fans, the band. i love lp family. we’re making good work!

10. Nina Nine on September 4, 2011 at 6:54 pm

I have a cuestion. Why the last post of the VMAs have 84 replies, and something like Music For Relief have 21 replies?

11. milasouza11 on September 4, 2011 at 8:19 am

Hello MIKE

I MISSED YOU!

For some days i was absent here. I’m working and studying so much. In fact, i’ve no time anymore.. haha

Sorry for my bad behaiver. I Just wanted you reply me. But now i can understand you’re more complicated than everything hahahha…

I liked that site about LP Tattoos.. IT’s AMAZING *—* Many fans really love LP. Don’t have doubt about it!
    My tattoo if still you didn’t watch it

I still Love YOU

By: @milasouza11 (Camila, Brazil)

12. raulgabi on September 4, 2011 at 7:53 am

Hi Mike! I know that you reading the comments in the blog, so thats why I’m write! So I’ve got some questions! Are you planning to bring back some older songs to the shows like With You, Points or my favourites, In Pieces and Little Things, or Wretches And Kings? Don’t misunderstand me, I love A Thousand Suns, its my faveourite album, but it would be good if you bring back some older songs sometimes! Yeah and one last thing! When ” Robot Boy ” will debut? And good luck in the making of the new album! I cannot wait!

13. counter17 on September 3, 2011 at 11:42 pm

Mike, I know its a pretty Random question but
    I really wanted to know,
    Where did you get your money for LPU and instruments and equipments
    and your Hollywood practice room back in like around 1999…
    Were you guys doing like something additional along with it…
    I mean like I heard that Brad worked in a Restaurant

14. nillp on September 3, 2011 at 5:39 pm

i did not know what to do sent to A THOUSAND HORIZONS, so i took a couple minutes and did this simple thing..

i don’t know if it’s going to be useful or something like this, but i had a great time doing.. HAHAHA
    take cara and congrats for the $ raised!
    keep up the great work <3

15. adiek84 on September 3, 2011 at 2:22 pm

This is so awesome! A girl called Nichole attended the show and also won a trip to the LPU headquarters. She wrote a pretty amazing review with lots of pictures and videos for my website (click my name to get there). According to her review, the LPU team was really hospitable and generous, so big thanks to them, and of course to the band as well, for always being so nice to the fans!

16. kazumisato on September 3, 2011 at 8:36 am

Congratulations!

17. nikilovelp on September 3, 2011 at 3:24 am

You guys are really great!
    Every day my love to you becomes bigger…and I can’t find the words to describe it!
    I’m proud of you and I’m proud of being your fan!!!

18. dcl1982 on September 2, 2011 at 10:06 pm

LIKE!!!!

19. joannehelix on September 2, 2011 at 9:00 pm

THIS is the very reason why i love Linkin Park so much! besides making great music, these 6 guys also take the time to help those in need. this is something very admirable. I mean while other artists were out there asking for votes in some awards show or asking fans to download their new stuffs, Linkin Park was out there raising money to those in need.

Keep doing what you are doing Mike, you have my fullest support and respect!

-Jo.

20. jershalp on September 2, 2011 at 7:53 pm

You guys………..
    No words to describe how much awesome you guys are.
    I’m so proud to be a fan :)

21. pidgeon84 on September 2, 2011 at 3:51 pm

:O they’re all so. . . old XD

22. 1oo71 on September 2, 2011 at 2:36 pm

Congratulations! How ’bout a smile?

23. kristinabe on September 2, 2011 at 1:35 pm

Linkin Park-Im proud!!!!!!!

24. masashiota on September 2, 2011 at 12:49 pm

we love you , Linkin Park

25. emzlp123 on September 2, 2011 at 12:26 pm

Linkin Park, you’re amazing. Everyone who donated (even a little), you’re amazing too!

26. jagta on September 2, 2011 at 12:20 pm

Congratulations!!! You guys are really great. Arigato!

27. anvanoppens on September 2, 2011 at 12:14 pm

This has proved that it’s possible, if you want to, to make a huge difference by supporting MFR.

28. gustina05 on September 2, 2011 at 11:32 am

amazing! congratulations!!!!!!!!!

29. cincybmxlpfreak on September 2, 2011 at 11:28 am

Congrats to everyone who got to go to the show. You guys deserve it. $300,000 is awesome. :)

30. Ally on September 2, 2011 at 10:26 am

I loved all the reasons people gave in the video. This is great!

31. Claudia B. on September 2, 2011 at 10:24 am

This project was a success :) Lucky people who were there, at the secret show.