Staggering Across the Finish Line.

September 27, 2011

The performance at the Griffith Park Observatory seems like forever ago.  The show, and performance of The Catalyst for the MTV VMAs was the kickoff of our tour for A THOUSAND SUNS.  Now, at the end of the tour and cycle, a moment of reflection is in order.

To be honest, we were really hurting at the end of it all.  Earlier this week, I stumbled into the venue in Bangkok with my band mates, dumbfounded at our state: one man down from food poisoning, two arms in slings, a bruised hand, cuts all over, sleep deprivation, and motion sickness, on top of what would be another 7+ hour travel day.

A year before, at Griffith Park, this tour started with the release of an album that was challenging to make, and a challenge for fans to understand.  We knew the road ahead was going to be difficult.  There were exhausting tours, confused and angry fans, and bloodthirsty critics on the horizon.  But that night in Thailand, before the show, those obstacles were in front of me in the realest way.

A year before, we knew what we were getting into.  And we believed in our album, we were encouraged by the fans.  As time went on, as some fans went away and others came along for the ride, I’m proud of the thing we all built together.  The tour took us to amazing new places.  The performances at Puerta De Alcala, Griffith Park, Red Square, Tel Aviv, Abu Dhabi, and Singapore (among others) were landmarks for the band.

And the fans in Bangkok helped us power through one of our most difficult shows, showing the love that Linkin Park fans all over the world are known for.

So at the end of it all, I just wanted to take a moment to say a heartfelt thank-you to my bandmates, our staff, road crew, and fans for making this tour and album cycle amazing.  Thank you.

Now, time to go home and get back to work…

1. anasummer on June 15, 2012 at 3:36 pm

Hey Mike!
    Just wanted to say a couple of words from my side of the globe… A Thousand Suns was incredible! im sure that true, hardcore fans do not only listen to the music but to the lyrics as well. and they hear what i hear in it. its really beautiful. just go on. what you guys do its just amazing. ATS was logical step from earlier works and now i caaaaan’t wait until the release of Living Things in Ukraine..only 6 days left! yaayy because from what i heard so far it will be super awesome! )) Anastasia. xx

2. highlandpark1999 on October 15, 2011 at 12:30 am

That was a special night at the VMA show, I am glad I was there!
    Also, glad to be supporting the band since 1999!

3. spraypaintninkpens on October 9, 2011 at 10:50 am

In 3 years, when your follow up cd to ATS comes out, I hope my opinion about you guys changes back to what it was in the past. Until then, know that you’ve constantly been letting down your hardcore fan base pre MTM.

• Alexandra Nofi on October 9, 2011 at 3:30 pm

I may be an opinionated individual, and my ability to speak to people is quite scrambled due to a lack of social experiences throughout my life. I try very hard to think before I speak, and I try to treat everyone equally and think of all people as human beings.

I’ve come to the conclusion that you are not someone with an opinion, you are just a mean spirited person who is focused solely on what you want, and nothing less. I refer to people like you, as bullies. I am not the perfect colloquial person, but I don’t talk down to people. I’ve listened to your childish whining for too many years, it’s time for you to grow up and leave Mike alone.

4. thegluelpfan on October 8, 2011 at 3:10 am

I could not be more to be your fan.You’ve really changed since the Hybrid Theory days,that’s for sure but you have never let me down,not even once.You’ve always made music that excites me and makes me think and above all makes me feel like there’s someone out there who understands me.Congratulations on another amazing album and touring cycle…I hope the future brings us more good music and new places for you to visit :)

5. brittlp on October 7, 2011 at 9:42 pm

And after you guys doing all this so we could have a great time – Me and a lot of other Linkin Park Family Members made a “Thank You” Video for you guys! Pls watch and enjoy <3
    bRITT

6. Radyo Plexus on October 4, 2011 at 9:12 am

It was an Awesome performance Mike! Hope you would come here in the Philippines soon to promote your 5th album. We never seen you live, but your shows in Asia was awesome! Some folks uploaded your videos on YT.

7. namwaanmp on October 3, 2011 at 9:10 pm

Good reflection, Mike but it’s so sad to hear about angry fans and critics.
    I was at the show in Bangkok and you guys blew me away. Even after exhausting tours, you gave us 100%. It was the most amazing night ever!
    I can’t imagine how hard you have to get through those difficulties. The truth is we can’t satisfy everyone so let those full of criticism and negatives in their way. Your real fans will stand by you no matter what. Your work is no less than masterpiece and you deserve the best. So, believe in what you do, keep on doing what you see is best for you.
    Thank you very much for your great effort on your work and your care for us fans. Now, get some rest guys.

Namwaan

8. shinodatwin on October 3, 2011 at 6:48 pm

I want to thank YOU guys for everything you have done for us fans. You guys deserve nothing but the best. This journey was incredible, you guys worked hard and deserve the outcome of the success. You guys never disappoint me. I always look for new journeys and follow it to the end. I can’t wait for the next road to follow. I really want to thank you guys again for making everything possible for all of us and caring so much for us. I really mean all of this. I never seen a band that gives so much like you guys do, it’s really awesome. You guys have inspired many, including myself. I hope all is well with you and LP Mike. Take care.

Kate

9. angelsrc79 on October 2, 2011 at 9:26 am

I can see myself in that photo. :P

10. rtakeuti on October 1, 2011 at 5:51 pm

A Thousand Suns World Tour was really awesome. I had the great opportunity to see you guys live in Brazil! Outsdanding performance! The thing I most liked about the last album was the fact that all you guys play many and different instruments (and sing!) in each song, even live! Congratulations once again and can’t wait to hear the next album! If you guys plan challenging us and yourselves again, take all the time needed. I’m sure it will be worth waiting. And you really deserve some rest now. Enjoy the life!

11. bbbiyok on September 29, 2011 at 7:56 pm

We always support u LP ‘D
    and this world tour impressed me lots
    thx for coming Bangkok

love u Linkin Park <3

12. engelista27 on September 29, 2011 at 8:24 am

To have Linkin Park to perform in F1 Grand Prix and Singapore as the last stop of “A Thousand Suns” Tours was TOTALLY AWeSoME….!!!!! Really Enjoyed MysElf n Dreams Come True tO have You, Mike n the Rest of LP memberS ‘LiVE’ in Padang Stage Last Sunday…!!!! Luv Yu GuyZ…!!! ^_*

13. aline4lp on September 29, 2011 at 7:13 am

I don’t wanna spam you Mike, but that’s a video I made about your live performance over the years. You guys changed so much and also your way to perform.
    So watch it if you want to,
    but if you think it’s spam then don’t.

14. ristinw on September 29, 2011 at 3:29 am

You are in my front page today! :D Haha Thank You, Mike!

15. ristinw on September 29, 2011 at 3:28 am

A Thousand Suns World Tour at Singapore Grand Prix is just awesome! :) Thank you so much!!!

16. morganatenebre on September 29, 2011 at 1:01 am

i mean “the kind of man”… i typed wrong :D

17. morganatenebre on September 29, 2011 at 12:59 am

We have to thank you too, cause you are very importante to us. You are the king of man that works to change the world. And we apreciate it. Thank you for you exist!!!

18. Yudho Tedi Wicaksono on September 28, 2011 at 11:10 pm

Hei mike..you are an amazing people :)

19. Saku Mizuhara on September 28, 2011 at 9:50 pm

Glad to have been part of this incredible odyssey!!! Thank YOU for all your effort, your dedication, your love and care, but mainly… for the music!!! ♪ XD I hope to see you back down here in Argentina. I know maybe VELEZ wasn’t your best concert ever, but it really meant A LOT to all of us to finally be able to see you in person. Most of us had been dreaming of that moment for YEARS, and it eventually came true with A Thousand Suns. Please, do come when your next album is finished. We’ll be saving all our love for the 6 of you!!! (but especially for you, Mike!!! XD). Get some rest and surprise us when we least expect it!!! LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL!!! :) (sorry for being cheesy XD)

20. brunarj on September 28, 2011 at 8:50 pm

Hey Mike nice words, some things that you said i didnt knew!!!
    Thanks for share it with us!!!

See ya ! :-P

21. victoriacortez on September 28, 2011 at 7:56 pm

Glad to have been able to attend one of your concerts this tour! see you soon

22. ILA on September 28, 2011 at 5:30 pm

thank you for the awesome live in Singapore.
    had a great time.
    and had wonderful time meeting you guys too.
    have a good rest!
    and get well soon to Chester and Phoenix!
    I LOVE YOU GUYS! :)

23. larissaevelynrm on September 28, 2011 at 2:31 pm

Congratulations Mike!
    Congratulations to all of Linkin Park!
    You did amazing shows!
    I loved watch closely here in Brazil and I hope to see them again as soon as possible!
    Good rest, good work, good luck, GOOD MUSIC FOREVER! ♥

Hugs and kisses !!

24. akismet-e6dc45582db9948a882d6fcf7146d38b on September 28, 2011 at 1:04 pm

How did your Voltron cat number 1.6 break his arm? I knew you guys could. Eh, but what am I saying, you don’t need me to say that afterwards. I keep seeing sites down and buildings desolate. You see any of that where you are? I got all these ideas and minimal ways to have them get done. You wouldn’t happen to have any recommendations on that particular subject would ya? Ah work, good stuff. When you can get it. I hope it all goes well for ya.

25. nikilovelp on September 28, 2011 at 10:46 am

Hi Mike!
    I realy wish you all will have a good rest.
    I’m sure your tour was great! and the day of the concert I went to is still the greatest day of my life!

THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR LIFES BETTER AND MORE COLOURFULL
    YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

26. thementos on September 28, 2011 at 10:11 am

Thank you Mike and Thank all of you.
    I’ll wait for you come back to Thailand again. (please don’t leave me for a long time :D)

and the last Thank for the great show from the great band.
    see you again

27. katuskaporumb on September 28, 2011 at 8:19 am

Mr. Shinoda!
    We- I’m sure- believe the ANTS-album. Revolutionary,progressive, very-very hard core music … hard work- sweet fruits :)
    I waiting for the new album…. good job to you

28. L. on September 28, 2011 at 7:48 am

Hey Mike! Check this out in your spare time (if you’ve got any). This artist doesn’t use paintbrushes at all, instead relying on gravity and squeeze bottles. My friend sent me the link and I thought you might find it interesting. (:

29. madshell on September 28, 2011 at 6:12 am

Hi Mike! Just saw this bloody picture of someone’s finger, whose is it again? I’m guessing Brad’s, but it could also be yours, or Chester’s, or Dave’s since you are all playing all sorts of instruments :P Or maybe Joe went all masochist on himself. Maybe Rob chewed it off for him.

Anywho, CONGRATULATIONS! Music for Relief is such an inspiration to me, especially… I work in this student organization where we do all sorts of stuff, mostly for the empowerment of youth citizenship and the physically-challenged people. We’re doing really great, and personally I’m aiming to do even more to help those in need :) Your job is to inspire me, and everyone else. You rock!

30. aline4lp on September 28, 2011 at 1:31 am

Wow, thanks for that reflection!
    Over the last year during the ATS Tour I saw you at two shows which were totally amazing and I’ll never forge them. AND my biggest dream came true: Meeting you guys. I had the pleasure to attend the LPU Summit in Hamburg. Thank you so much for this opportunity. You guys were so kind to each fan and took the time o alk to everyone…we don’t take that for granted. It is awesome how you give 100% at every show despite all these obstacles. SO THANK YOU Mike and the other guys from Linkin Park for an awesome tour and so many great moments and memories.

31. J on September 28, 2011 at 12:34 am

Have a very well deserved rest (and I can’t wait to see what the next album is like!)

This has to be the year I really got into Linkin Park, I’ve always liked your stuff but wouldn’t have been called a hard core fan or anything before but when I won tickets to see you guys at the O2 in London you literally blew me away (first concert I’d seen since becoming a mum 8 years ago). I have all your albums now and they’ve got me through some tough times but Thousand Suns is definitely my favourite.

Rest well.

32. sombodyontheearth on September 28, 2011 at 12:18 am

We still love Linkin Park always and welcome to BKK anytime

33. sshirlz on September 27, 2011 at 11:52 pm

It truly has been a great year for myself too. The ATS tour and album are testaments of how great the band is and only the sky is the limit. I appreciate your music as much as your conviction to the fans and your role in humanity. Please continue to make music that will challenge you. Your live shows are really amazing and memorable. Love you guys heaps!

From Oz land
    SS

34. magemegento on September 27, 2011 at 11:45 pm

So I may have said this on some of your other pages and I say it again- How can you tour the entire world, go to every little country and bypass India? EVERYTIME? What is the deal? there are more than a billion people here and believe me you are gonna get ample crowds (stampedes) for 4-5 shows. And whilst you are here you can explore more of Hinduism’s gods and maybe recreate them in your awesome art.

35. thedaybreak on September 27, 2011 at 11:36 pm

Aww Don’t worry about anything. We know you and the band have been thru a lot of tours, you have working so hard for the fan. We all appreciate it. I’m the one who has a chance to M&G you(the one who gave you your drawing picture)and the band in Thailand and it was great even you have get thru a lot of problem you and the band greeting us so nicely. All the fan not only from Thailand but all over the world, Thankful for everything that you done for us.
    We all love you:)) and we will support you and cheer on you forever.

A lil’ Girl from THAILAND

36. wjmccardle on September 27, 2011 at 10:37 pm

It was a blast to be there for the beginning of the North American tour waaaay back in January. One hell of a snowstorm held off just long enough so I could make it to see one of my absolute favorite bands. LP shows are nothing short of an exorcism for me. Thank you Mike, Rob, Chester, Joe, Brad and Phoenix for your hard work and dedication. I can’t wait to see what comes next, but rest your bones first. Much love.

37. dcl1982 on September 27, 2011 at 10:12 pm

You and the band are more than welcome! It was an honor for all of us that were fortunate enough to attend a show. I can’t wait until the next album arrives and we all get to see you again. By the time that happens, I should be 30 or 31 years old! A new LP album and and subsequent tour is the best way to start a new decade of life!

38. hanoijusty on September 27, 2011 at 9:37 pm

im waitin 4u guys come back again…Bangkok< Thailand… ^^ <3 LP

39. notunafraid on September 27, 2011 at 9:18 pm

I just got into your music this February. I’m not ready for your touring/album cycle to be over yet! :P
    You wanted to thank us with this post, but I’m 100% sure all the fans (including myself) want to thank you guys for all your dedication to your art and your fans. This album has been one of the most amazing albums I’ve listened to. (I listened to at least one song from it almost everyday since February.) I never expected to love it as much as I do. (But I have, and I regret nothing. :P )
    It’s nice to hear you guys will be working on the new album, but I hope you guys recoup from your injuries before heading straight back to work. :)

Thanks Again & Much Love,
    Ellery

40. jozzie8 on September 27, 2011 at 8:51 pm

I can’t believe the ATS tour is over. Thank you to LP and everyone else involved for not forgetting about your Australian fans and putting on an amazing show in Melbourne Australia last year. Good times.

Touring has definitely taken a toll on everyone. Take care and get some much deserved rest. Looking forward to the new album. Love you guys.

41. capricorngm on September 27, 2011 at 8:19 pm

Sorry for the double-posting. This is the video I wanted to share with you, I don’t know what happened in the another comment but the video doesn’t play.

42. capricorngm on September 27, 2011 at 8:17 pm

What you said is pure proof of all the hard work and effort you put into this. And I mean ALL of this, the record, the tour.. I know that the reward after that is bigger, for sure. We all know there always will exist critics expecting something different, and fans cheering up for the good work. And people who decide to open their minds and see behind their horizons. I think your music is one of many examples in our world to help making that happen in all of us.

I don’t want to spam, but I think this video I made fits perfectly with the idea of this post and all the path you’ve been walking:

43. jelly211 on September 27, 2011 at 7:54 pm

Can’t wait until you guys leave Warner Bros, just saying. Fantastic things will come after that.

44. lenatsun on September 27, 2011 at 7:10 pm

Thank you Mike for all what you’ve done! Thanks to LP we obtained new lpf friends, we flew from different cities in China, met in HK, and stood in a queue from 4 a.m. in order to be in the first row. We were sitting outside under the big burning sun and the time seemed go so slow. But when the concert began all of us thought that it worth it! The show was awesome and for me it was the Best show ever!

Now plz have a rest and we will be waitting for your next album. Then meet again in the world tour!

45. argol8489 on September 27, 2011 at 6:19 pm

It was also difficult for the oldest fans understand what is now the band, but I think that following in their footsteps trying to understand the evolution of the band makes us strengthen our love for Linkin Park and also allows us to grow, each in his own pace . I think that this stage also the tegnologia allowed us to see some of what they saw you in the places they visited, online concert was the best. Internet is a blessing that breaks barriers such as distance, (games and applications for ipod / iphone / iphone are the best)
    Thank you very much for continuing to create music, thank you very much mike for your delivery. BIEN HECHO(WELL DONE)

46. Opsquria on September 27, 2011 at 5:34 pm

47. Opsquria on September 27, 2011 at 5:32 pm

All of you followed the trajectory LPdurantre this year, but his words sound like a farewell? It’s just a new beginning. LP forever * __ *, I from Brazil.

48. Michael Gonzalez on September 27, 2011 at 5:20 pm

I shared this on Twitter, Mike, with the account @msgproductions. I will ALWAYS support you and the band no matter what> A fan for life.

I did a cover to two of your songs, and now my friends and a few others want me to do a live concert for them LOL check out the video here and let me know what you think? I learned everything from studying you, sir. You inspire me everyday, all the time.

God bless you Michael Kenji Shinoda.

-Mike

49. daydreaming305 on September 27, 2011 at 4:42 pm

: ) i luved that performance at Griffith Park, yeah u guys deserve a break u guys r awesome.. ill miss u : ) but yeah u guys r only human to and i know on ur break u will be working on new music so makes me happy and ill be here waiting patiently… lol lp is the best..

50. gustina05 on September 27, 2011 at 4:39 pm

Thanks to you guys, you are amazing. and seeing you here in Argentina is one of my best memories. Your music makes me feel the same way that ten years ago when I heard it for the first time, or better. Thanks for everything!!! I hope you can take a rest now guys!! wish you the best!

51. starmony78 on September 27, 2011 at 4:24 pm

Thanks for being such a genuine band, you guys deserve a rest!!! Thanks for ATS and for being so close to your fans

52. Xenith on September 27, 2011 at 4:16 pm

So glad to be part of it, but refuse to take any credit of any of it. Looking forward to the next hurdle Mike.

53. pidgeon84 on September 27, 2011 at 3:51 pm

Thank you mike and thanks to everyone else. You really do an amazing job

54. thechesterdean on September 27, 2011 at 3:13 pm

I personally loved this post, because I went to my first concert this year (Feb.22.2011), so I’m honored to be one of those fans Mike’s thanking in this post. Thank YOU for such an amazing experience!.

55. emzlp123 on September 27, 2011 at 2:49 pm

Mike, Thank You for everything that you and LP do. The amount of performaces you guys power through even when you aren’t feeling the best – Broken arms ect … You guys care so much for your fans and we all care about you guys too. ATS is amazing, as are all the previous albums and I look forward to hearing the new stuff when it comes along. Fans will continue to support LP no matter what.
    Linkin Park saved my life and everything you do makes me feel better.
    THANK YOU!

56. kristinabe on September 27, 2011 at 2:06 pm

thank YOU guys for everything!!!!!
    Millions of fans around the world, in the top ten biggest concerts box office!etc. critics? anti fans? Ha! Forget about it! :)
    we are with you!
    God bless us everyone!

57. tbone9 on September 27, 2011 at 1:45 pm

It was really when ATS came out that I became an official Linkin Park fan. I love the beautiful lyrics, the amazing music and sampling, and how you could captivate anything. You guys (and especially you, with all the other projects that you’ve done) are one of my few true musical inspirations and I don’t think the fans can thank you enough for the amount of work you put into creating the music! I’m so excited for the new album (released sometime next year, right? I’m holding Chester to that ;) )and hope you guys come tour around Boston soon so I can go to a show and hopefully meet you! So take a rest and enjoy being home, I’ll just keep ATS on repeat until then :)

58. vickykun on September 27, 2011 at 1:43 pm

Amazing! So here it goes another end of a cycle. I´m so proud of you guys!
    You´ve been passed for so many things during this tour(good and bad).
    Thanks for always caring about your fans and for your dedication to us all!
    Thanks for writting amazing songs,thanks for hearing us when no one seemed to hear.
    Thanks for your kindness ( I´m not talking about you,I´m talking about the whole band).Your care is very appreciated and we love you guys with all the love we got!
    Now is time to take some good rest, spend some time with family and friends and relax until the next album*-*
    I´m excited for hearing more if you know what I mean ( that´s about you Mikey*-*)
    Kiss

59. nicong on September 27, 2011 at 1:42 pm

Your very welcome, Mike. You gave me and my friends not just 2 amazing concert nights in hamburg. Your (old and) new songs followed me almost everyday. You’re music was, is, and will be very inspiring and meaningful. Just go on like that! Hopefully, we’ll “see us” in Hamburg soon. Regards, Nico (17)

60. ricardosoldier on September 27, 2011 at 1:40 pm

Thank you for giving us all those performances you’ve done in your tour (mostly in Puerta de Alcalá, Madrid) You deserve a lot a rest, a great rest and I hope you can give us new marvellous shows (one in Madrid if it’s possible)… You’re the best!! :D I wish you all the best in your life! :DD Linkin Park forever!!! :)

61. zahralp on September 27, 2011 at 1:36 pm

i saw it happen i saw how many things changed with that album coming out it was a year ago that the fans were waiting ,dying to hear the album they’ve been waiting for sooo long and when it came out some felt broken hearted some tried to deal with the change,some just had to let go … i lost alot with this change and found alot more change in myself at the end…it was hard …the year was hard for all of us …
    but what made seance to it all was the mark,the touch you guys had on the world and the fans that wont ever forget what LP meant to them and what LP did to them and most impotently what a diffidence (real true) music can really make in our lives…

62. Rana LP addict on September 27, 2011 at 1:34 pm

I’m freaking happy for you guys and this tour was amazing and it was really fantastic but i couldn’t be part of it..I’m still angry i couldn’t make it to Abu Dhabi..I hope you really liked Abu Dhabi Mike :D You really worked hard on this album and it worth it,there were ups and downs but look at how the tour went .I have to say it was the most amazing album i ever heard in my life!!!! We should be thanking and a Huge THANK YOU for A Thousand Suns I feel so proud listening to it and how you guys achieved with this album despite the criticism ,go for the next and blow our minds as you always do :) Love from Egypt .

63. anvanoppens on September 27, 2011 at 1:17 pm

You’re too good for words (Hope that is correct English lol)

64. anvanoppens on September 27, 2011 at 1:12 pm

As long as you keep doing what you think is best for you, and not pushing yourself too hard (in a bad way ofcourse) to please any of us (we are already), we will keep being happy to support a great -to me even perfect- band like yours.
    You guys (music, shows, anything you do…) are the best thing that’s ever happened to many of us.
    Thank you!
    An (Belgium)

65. connylp477 on September 27, 2011 at 1:05 pm

I am proud to have been part of ATS at the start of the tour in south america. I am a fan since HT and ATS is my favorite album. congratulations for all the work they’ve done since qu emepesaron to write letters of ATS to the end of the concert and Bangkok. Recover soon and all the support from Chile…Thank you for all the work and dedication!!!

66. Ashtino on September 27, 2011 at 12:53 pm

All of you guys deserve rest! Tour must be such a hard thing, with all the travel and countless other difficulties. I feel so blessed to be able to see you guys in the DeLuna Fest, and that I was able to see you play in Tampa in January. I thank you so much for your dedication!

67. curlylp on September 27, 2011 at 12:43 pm

Thank you LP for all your work. For what you guys do for us (fans).

Now, good luck and get some rest! Once again, thanks for your hard work (we know you’ll never let us down).

68. sidharth5360 on September 27, 2011 at 12:22 pm

Guys, I know you all can do anything for your fans n did everything possible in the past,so have a rest as long as u wish.I know you guys gonna rock the stage again n again !!

69. zekkgaren on September 27, 2011 at 12:14 pm

Mike, the whole band (you especially) were the ones who inspired me to begin making music, and with all of the changes you and the band have gone through since Hybrid Theory, you have inspired me to do the same. My music has come a long way, especially in the past year. I feel very proud for the things I have been able to do, and I would like to thank you for giving me the audacity to do so.

70. cherrybubble89 on September 27, 2011 at 12:02 pm

big heartfelt thank-YOU, Linkin Park, for being the best band in the world, awesome musicians who believe in what they do (and you do a GREAT job!!!!) and for being a huge part of my life since 10 years. I LOVE YOU all six! ♥

Cheers to another great album and many many more years to come :)

71. darksoldier-1 on September 27, 2011 at 11:27 am

Thank you so much!

72. Alina on September 27, 2011 at 11:06 am

Amen!

73. tinalein76 on September 27, 2011 at 11:00 am

Hi Mike, Thanks for your great blog, I really liked it.
    You can be really proud of what you have done this year:)
    The Summit was in Hamburg indescribable for me, the concert was great too:)
    I’m very proud of you, and hope to see you next year in Germany again:)
    Have a nice time with your family. At the next meet and greet you paint me a picture on my t-shirt, you’re a great artist:) Thanks to the guys and thank you for Linkin Park, through you’ve met many very nice people :) We are a LPU/ LP Family :) Thank you for what you do for the fans :) Best wishes from Germany. :) TINA :)

74. thepixelpod on September 27, 2011 at 10:56 am

i was at Observatory Griffith! the born of A thousands suns tour, im glad of that ;D,
    agg! so someone stup1d person poisoned phoenix?, fuucck that person! ;@

thank you mike for those amazing concerts :D

75. duckie43x on September 27, 2011 at 10:50 am

I went to see you guys live in Birmingham, November 2010 & Download fest. I was blown away,truly blown away.

All of your albums are amazing in different ways, but ATS is special to me. ‘Waiting For End’ touched me deeply, and I just want to say thank you for those lyrics and the emotion that was put into that song. I can see that every song, every video, every message to your fans and every show is done with passion and respect.

I can’t wait for the next album and the next tour. I’m sure the whole journey will be full of the bands creative surprises. Keep up the incredibly creative hard work, stick with your gut, and show us plenty more of what you’ve got!

Josie

76. chocoinspire on September 27, 2011 at 10:37 am

Have a good rest! We will wait for new masterpieces by you :)

77. pnkik on September 27, 2011 at 10:31 am

See you again in BKK,Thailand. :)

78. devioustrouble on September 27, 2011 at 10:29 am

I know you heard something like this once before when Chester first broke his wrist way back, but you guys are really the face of rock and roll today. You put so much into your music and shows, not just your voices and talents but also your blood, sweat and tears and the end result is amazing, and unlike anything or anyone else. Be proud of yourselves, give yourselves a good pat on the back for a job well done, you guys deserve it. And thank you for the two incredible shows I got to see in Las Vegas and for the amazing, life changing opportunity to meet my favorite band back on the 30th of August. And at least take a day or 2 to be a little lazy before getting back to the daily grind.

79. linkinparkette on September 27, 2011 at 10:27 am

I’m so happy you guys are back now. I was thinking the same thing but the comments all say it. You guys are the best, and you make the best music and we the fans are proud. Get rest :3 rest for weeks to come, maybe its just me thinking this but wait awhile before making another cd. You guys need your rest.

80. derekoswald on September 27, 2011 at 10:25 am

As a fan of the band for going on 11 years, this last album cycle has been the best cycle that I’ve ever experienced as a fan of the band. A Thousand Suns was a complete shock to me at first listen (much like with many other fans), but I stood with it and it has now become my favorite album from LP, surpassing HT in my eyes as your greatest work to date. I thank you all for taking the risk, and stepping out of your comfort zone, and I can’t wait to see what the future holds.

Here’s to another exciting 10 years. -Derek (LPAssociation.com)

81. dustin2033 on September 27, 2011 at 10:11 am

Take a well deserved rest, I hope I will finally be able to catch you guys next time you come to Atlanta, GA! Good luck in the coming months and keep us posted! :)

82. jershalp on September 27, 2011 at 10:04 am

We need to thank u and the other boys for such a wonderful album and an amazing tour…
    Now take a well deserved rest, recharge ur batteries and wow us all again :)

83. pnkik on September 27, 2011 at 9:51 am

Thank you Mike. Thank you Linkin Park.

Love LP
    From Thailand fans :)

84. grance on September 27, 2011 at 9:47 am

You guys did great job, Thailand loves you, we believe in you and always support you. Hope you guys take a rest, have a good time at home. See you again in Bangkok!

85. Claudia B. on September 27, 2011 at 9:29 am

Even though I’m not sure when’s the next time I will see you and the band live (2012, 2018, or maybe even 2025), but I really appreciate the dedication you’re showing. Some members of certain bands would be like, “Screw this damn tour, we’re still getting profit, the fans are only puppets” after some minor injuries or just general body sickness and tiredness, but not you guys. You give your all in live shows. This is one of the reasons why I love you guys as band and as people. Hope to see you releasing a new record AND touring really really soon :)

86. javilinkinpark on September 27, 2011 at 9:29 am

I’ll miss you guys… And I’m glad you guys made a lot of effort to make this your best album and tour till date :) And thank you Mike to post your memories here in you blog, it’s the reason i smile when i got home from college :)
    Please, remember all of the good things of this tour and try to forget the bad things, i hope there were only little. And, of course, remember than millions and millions of people around the world (Europe, America, Asia, Australia…)love you, and will love you, because you are the best band, with the best heart and the best music I’ve ever known. You guys make me happy. I love you. :)

87. Ashikin on September 27, 2011 at 9:27 am

‘well done’ isn’t enough i think, but that is the 1st thing popped up inside my head ^_^
    thank you guys for giving us a great example in overcome those obstacles!

stay healthy! *out of sudden XD*

88. qooooow on September 27, 2011 at 9:25 am

We always support your band and Thank you for the great show in Thailand. We are so glad to be apart of Linkin Park supporter. Hope you guys have a good day and take a rest when you go back home :)

89. truebluelp on September 27, 2011 at 9:20 am

I must say it is bittersweet to know the ATS cycle is over. It has been an amazing ride and I have to say a huge thank you for following your hearts and making the album you wanted to. ATS just made me even more proud to an LP fan for it truly artistic in every way. I was lucky enough to attend 2 shows on the tour and they are nights I will never forget. You guys were born to be on stage performing live!!!! Now after a much deserved rest it is with excitement that I look forward to next LP adventure! I know what ever the next album brings it will well worth the wait. Thank you for always being so great to your fans, and we will all be waiting with anticipation for whats to come!

90. chelseasw3 on September 27, 2011 at 9:18 am

Thanks so much for this amazing tour which seems to have been so painful by the end during the Asian leg, thanks a lot for the extraordinary album A Thousand Suns which I would so much love to see played one day as a whole as if it were a musical, thanks as well for all the anecdotes and pictures you took the time to post during the tour, thanks for the time you spent on reading and answering our sometimes silly posts and/ or questions, thanks for the LPU chats, especially the one for iHeart radio and thanks for giving me the will to join a Linkin Park fan website, the MikeShinodaClan, and become a translator for the French version. Thanks for your dedication to the fans, your respect to us.

91. shoegaze4u on September 27, 2011 at 9:08 am

I can’t associate LP to any music genre anymore! But this is meant as a compliment, for your courage, to make “A Thousand Suns” somewhat experimental. It was a complete success! That album sounds very interesting to me and I’m looking forward to your future work.

In addition, thank you for your iTunes-Show in London (watched just at TV). I liked LP before, but the passion you all guys showed up, was just fascinating and made me to become a fan. Respect!

92. ibanezludwig on September 27, 2011 at 9:02 am

Mike, thank you for your commitment to making music that inspire you first and all of us after, if this is the path we chose. I for one, appreciate, and thank you for coming to Montreal, Canada. Hope to see you soon, but do understand that it might be a year+ for the energy, injuries…. to be ok.

93. fatimalp on September 27, 2011 at 8:27 am

Thank You for everything! You guys did a great world tour, made so many fans happy! Thanks for the amazing shows, especially for live at Red Square in Moscow :)
    Now I wish you to have a good rest and good luck on making a new album! :D

94. adiek84 on September 27, 2011 at 8:27 am

I can’t believe it’s already over a year ago since ATS was released. For me personally this album is very important, cause I’ve rediscovered Linkin Park after a little “fan-hiatus” since 2007 (listened to LP a little too much). I’m really looking forward to new music, because ATS really showed that anything can happen now, and I’m a huge fan of your more experimental songs (The Catalyst = best song ever!). You guys really had to endure so much on this tour: your bleeding finger, Chester being ill,PHX hunted by mosquitos and getting food poisoning,etc. but you toughed it out and made everyone happy! Can’t wait for the next album! I’m definitely with you guys again!

95. zimminator90 on September 27, 2011 at 8:24 am

yous guys mean so much to me and always will. just know through all that hardship comes great rewards :) one step at a time, thats something u have taught me. i love u linkin park

96. chirachiras on September 27, 2011 at 8:21 am

Yes!! We believe in you. We believe in your music. No matter what fringe of your music get into, we know it is something worth & wise to listen. You’re inspirational. You music and performance just help tons of people moving on, including me. I was in Bangkok show and in the M&G. I & my fellows saw what happen that night and understood the difficulties you’d been thru. Thank you for coming here. We’re hoping Bangkok will be in the tour venue for your next album. We’re waiting for it!!

97. nutritionelles on September 27, 2011 at 8:13 am

Before this year I didn’t really know anything about lp or music in general. I thought it was normal that songs were stupid and that an album had only 3 good song on it. Last fall I discovered ATS. I was confused. For the first time I liked less or more every song on an album, or every song that a band had made. I didn’t knew it was possible, normal. During the year I then discovered so many new artists. I started to express myself more and got more creative, discovered a new side of art and really grew as a person. You’re songs gave me inspiration over and over again . Thankyou for that. 2011 is and will always be for me the year of A Thousands Suns.

98. reilp on September 27, 2011 at 8:04 am

From deep inside my heart : “TERIMA KASIH, 大変お疲れ様でした!!”
    Please take enough rest, Mike!! Warm regards to all members!!
    We always waiting for your new album no matter how “Abstract” and “Challenging to understand” it is :)
    Coz LP is influencing other people life, so much more than you guys ever know…
    Don’t forget to put “Indonesia” in your next tourlist, OK!! Re^.~i

99. Alexandra Nofi on September 27, 2011 at 7:57 am

I doubt you remember this, a long time ago, you wrote me back on here saying “It’s a journey, come along with us for it, you never know how it might twist or change”. To an average fan, that comment probably doesn’t mean more than “ZOMG Mike Shinoda spoke to me!!!”, but to me, the meat of any piece of art, be it music, visual or text, is just as important as the final result. The way we make something, and what it means to us, is an example of who we are as people, and as artists. That comment made me feel important, and I don’t get to feel important very often. The best way I can say thank you for that is to be involved in the next album, just like I was for ATS. You deserve it.

100. colinreid on September 27, 2011 at 7:57 am

Any time Mike. It sucks to hear how tired out you can be towards the end of each tour cycle but I know you guys can pull it through as always. Looking forward till the next album/tour.

Good luck
    -Colin Reid

101. L. on September 27, 2011 at 7:53 am

Mike, thank you guys SO MUCH for still coming down to Singapore. You guys are true professionals in every sense of the word. When I saw Chester in a sling in a picture Joe tweeted, I thought he would come on stage with it, but he didn’t. I can’t imagine how much pain he had to endure during the 1 1/2 hrs on stage and still have that same amount of insane energy to perform. Phoenix too, after being unable to play in BKK cos he was sick.

I respect you guys for your new direction and want to hear a lot more in future. Please have a good rest for now though!!!!

Love from Singapore!

102. bbbiyok on September 27, 2011 at 7:51 am

thx 4 made a good time for us all ‘D
    Always LOVE Linkin Park <3

103. cincybmxlpfreak on September 27, 2011 at 7:29 am

Well…I hope you at least had fun through all of that. You guys really have been through a lot this tour cycle. Having to cancel shows and whatnot, but we’re all glad you guys pulled through. We love you guys dearly and I would like to thank you for continuing to reach creative and charitable landmarks throughout your phenomenal success, and never forgetting about us, the fans. :) <3 I can't wait to hear the next album you guys put out in 3 years (:P)…it will be worth the wait I'm sure. :)

104. joannehelix on September 27, 2011 at 7:27 am

Shinizzle! I just want to say a huge THANK YOU for making my dream come true! I always wanted to see you guys live&i finally got my wish when you guys performed at the F1 event in Singapore! After all these years, I waited and waited and yes it paid off! I love LINKIN PARK always. I don’t care why critics or haters say, cause they can meet understand how much LP has chained my life for good. I believe many other fans lives have changed for the better too thanks to you guys! Thank you for everything&keep making great music! We love you always! No matter what songs/music you guys do, you will have my fullest support! let your creativity & imagination run wild in the next album! Put em up yo!

105. mmmmayumi on September 27, 2011 at 7:26 am

and damn, one year ago i heard Catalyst for the very first time and I remember to wondering “WHATAHELLISTHIS”. Was a mixture of surprise for being different from anything I was expecting for a song from Linkin Park and, yet, being an incredible music.

I remember become goose bumps when listening The Requiem in a country that was not mine, who not speak my language at your first world tour concert at Buenos Aires. And remember to see you days later in another country you not understand the language and remember see you guys given a maximum of impeccable concert.

106. chryssamcq on September 27, 2011 at 7:24 am

Thank you for everything! Your music has evolved in such a way that it has been relevant at all times. As I grow and change the music has right along with me. Always make music that feels right to you! The fans will always be here, and if they leave well, they weren’t really true fans. I hope that you all heal quickly and feel better soon!!

107. bleedinggreen62 on September 27, 2011 at 7:03 am

Mike, wanna give a shout out to the Philly show. It pretty much kicked ass (as always). Came at a time in my life where I was going through some personal things, and that evening helped me get through it.

Also, watching the Itunes Festival live on the internet was cool, made for a Great 4th of July weekend.

Get healed up, your thoughts straight, and do what you guys do best.

108. mmmmayumi on September 27, 2011 at 7:03 am

I’m LP fan since 2000 and A Thousand Suns was, as Hybrid Theory as well, the best Linkin Park album so far.
    I see mix of experimentalism, audacity, melody, lyrics. Mix of things that music has to have and the first time i saw this after your first album, was at ATS.
    Congratulation guys, great job.
    ps- I want to see ATS concert one more time!

109. only2edc on September 27, 2011 at 7:03 am

kornlovelp korn

@m_shinoda THANK A LOTS fr BANGKOK. still CRYING after read
    Staggering Across the Finish Line. the M&G night in Bangkok I didnt tell y’all,LOVE U 4EVER-LP @phoenixlp @joehahnLP @ChesterBe @Rob @Brad @linkinpark

110. immalpfan on September 27, 2011 at 6:59 am

Thanks for everything and guys got to rest (: I have never been to any LP concerts before but i really wish to go to the Singapore performance if my parents had allow ): It will be my lifelong wish to see u all when i grow up. U guys deserve it all! Linkin Park- Band that inspire and motivate me, make real music,care for fans XD Btw, look forward to the next album!

111. sonokeling2011 on September 27, 2011 at 6:53 am

You n the band have inspire countless ppl around the globe, u saved me frm breaking down (n i belive u saved many other too) . Ur hardwork has been amazing,n ATS is smthg wonderfull, strong, mature, deep n mostly…. beautiful. Ths year, I believe has bn a tough year, tiring world tour, n all. Just hold on n keep the great work, we all love ya, look upon ya n say ‘look at the great man’. May God blees ya all with lots of love, strenght, long live , happiness n all good things. Thx Mike, Chez, Brad, Rob, Joe n Dave, tgc. Love, Theresia in Indonesia

112. The Pharmaceutical Guitarist on September 27, 2011 at 6:40 am

Thank you to all of you for one of the best nights I’ve had, and for dedicating this year to A Thousand Suns. Both with the LPU Summits and touring, all of you have put in an endless amount of effort into it all.

I hope you ALL get a well deserved rest, and please send our best wishes to those who are currently injured! You’re such good professionals and very role-model-worthy.

113. melov on September 27, 2011 at 6:33 am

I unfortunately was not able to make it to one of your shows this tour, but I’m a huge fan and I never understood the criticism of A Thousand Suns…I thought it was genius. Yes, it’s not what we’re use to but as you grow and mature so does your music and how boring would it be if every album sounded the same. Bravo to you and the guys and I’m so looking forward to what you guys do next!!! Rest up and enjoy!!
    Love You Guys!
    Melissa

114. strawberry062 on September 27, 2011 at 6:24 am

I have been a Linkin Park fan since 2004.I am proud to call myself a fan and when ever anyone asks me,’What kind of music do you listen to?’.The ONLY answer is and will always be Linkin Park.You guys are truly amazing and gifted as a band and individuals and as a fan,I will always stick by you no matter what direction you all decide to go,and I have always been proud to.You all really NEVER disappoint!I love you guys.I hope you all feel better and enjoy this Christmas time :) at home with your families.Thank you Mike for taking me on this ‘journey’ with you guys.From the videos to the blog posts,it’s been great.Have a great Christmas and rest up :)

Love ALWAYS,

Christianne

115. misskathyaguilar on September 27, 2011 at 6:19 am

my husband and I were among the thousands who watched your Bangkok Concert. It was very memorable coz it was our 8th anniversary and we were able to finally see you guys live in concert. we have been avid fans since LP was just starting out. Thank you for giving us a great show.you just don’t know how happy we were. Till next! More Power! :)

116. Albizia on September 27, 2011 at 6:06 am

I can’t even imagine how hard it is to be touring for a whole year and to have to get through all the pressure along with the exhausting flights, press conferences and, of course, the concerts. But you did it! Now you can enjoy your well-deserved break.

To be honest, before attending the concert in Osaka I wasn’t sure what to expect. The style of Linkin Park has really changed so much since 2000 and I was a little afraid of being disappointed. But after the show I can’t believe there could be any angry fans. It was without a doubt the most amazing night in my life and I couldn’t stop singing for days after it. Keep putting your souls in the music!

117. Shin on September 27, 2011 at 6:04 am

A great year to follow you, I found better every year and A Thousand Suns is your most successful album, I’m sorry he was not put forward more because he deserves it.
    My love for music that came out stronger, you have gold in your hands and it can’t be outfought, It can’t be outdone, It can’t be outmatched, It can’t be outrun,No.

Thanks for everything, from France.

118. supriyakhanijou on September 27, 2011 at 6:04 am

The Bangkok show was absolutely amazing! You guys pulled through like true rock stars. Your new album has deeper meaning and will, therefore, make deeper connections with your fans.
    You guys have been on my playlist since ‘playlist’ was invented, and you guys are now better than ever.
    CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS HERE AGAIN!
    sawasdee kha from Bangkok.

119. Parker on September 27, 2011 at 6:04 am

I wasn’t a part of this tour but I appreciate everything you do. Thank you for the shows, the summits, new album, m&gs, energy, your work for charity, generosity and kind words. We, as a family of fans, do really appreciate all of these.
    Now spend some time with your family (I also thank them for letting you spend some time with your other family = us ;) and rest.

THANK YOU.

120. miratannia on September 27, 2011 at 5:59 am

thank you for great moments that you’d bring to us…
    just make a good time with your family, they’re miss you guys…

and i’ll always waiting for your next inspirational working…(semangat!!) :)

121. Gt on September 27, 2011 at 5:59 am

You guys are the hardest working guys in the industry. You suffer and endure so much for your fans! Your hearts are huge and your dedication to your music, your fans, and your charity is incredible! We all know that you are human – though you rarely seem human! Please know that you are appreciated, and you are an inspiration!

122. lucorrea on September 27, 2011 at 5:54 am

Mike, we that have to thank you. Their songs are amazing…

The way you cares about the fans makes them very special.

Thank you for everything!
    I’m with you guys since Hybrid Theory and I will always be.
    And I hope to be part of the next tour! Come to Brazil!

Proper rest!
    I love you guys!

123. gra4ce on September 27, 2011 at 5:50 am

we always support u :) thank u for everything —> we love u so much ^^

and take a rest Mike :) xoxo

124. fuyilong on September 27, 2011 at 5:48 am

Thanks for everything Mike! And thanks for the awesome show in Singapore! We’ll meet again! Continue the great work! Good luck in studio! You guys are amazing! -Yi Long

125. unklinkoln on September 27, 2011 at 5:47 am

Thank you Mike, thanks Linkin Park for greatest shows, especially for Red Square Performance. Wish you to get rest and pleasure with working on new album.

126. only2edc on September 27, 2011 at 5:43 am

kornlovelp korn @m_shinoda THANK A LOTS fr BANGKOK. still CRYING, tht night I didnt tell y’all,LOVE U 4EVER-LP @phoenixlp @joehahnLP @ChesterBe @linkinpark

127. only2edc on September 27, 2011 at 5:42 am

kornlovelp korn

128. lorenalp on September 27, 2011 at 5:41 am

Thank YOU and the rest of the band for making an awesome album (ATS), you deserve all the love from the fans :)) Now, time to relax, but please not too much ’cause we need a new record soon :DD

129. 1oo71 on September 27, 2011 at 5:38 am

Touring sounds tough. ;_;
    I respect you for carrying on despite the peer pressure. Sounds like you have a lot of people on board with you, so I really hope they’re supporting you do what you really want to be doing, and that you’re happy with it. I’d love to hear you talk more about how doing what you want/love is important.
    I’m sure you know, but I’d say don’t let people affect you too much. Even if you don’t change, they might (whether that means eventually unliking you or on the other side, liking you). So, keep on liking what you do, doing what you like. If they don’t like it now, they might later.

130. nikkiann0100 on September 27, 2011 at 5:35 am

I attended several shows during the ATS tour and loved that every one was unique and amazing. Just want to thank you guys for putting so much dedication into your shows to make it such a great experience. It’s nice to see shows where the band truly enjoys what they do and that is inevitable with you guys.

131. erimarika on September 27, 2011 at 5:34 am

I’d like to say thank YOU so much for your great shows all over the world! I cannot imagine how many people you’ve given energy and love to. It’s become a great fall for me because your visit to my country.

I cannot wait your next album but in the meantime I look forward to your post here. Please keep us updated!

Love,

PS Any thoughts in changing your hair style? I’d love to see you again in long hair…

132. lillong on September 27, 2011 at 5:33 am

Hou Kai Sang 好開心!!!!!
    TUT Thank you mike ,Thank you guys give us an amazing show in Hong Kong!

133. JAVHIERA GUEVARA ARCE on September 27, 2011 at 5:25 am

ALWAYS WITH EFFORT
    BUT DIFFICULTIES AYAN
    ALWAYS A GOOD GOAL ACHIEVED

134. rockyygemm112 on September 27, 2011 at 5:24 am

We are moved by everything you have done for us, from making awesome and meaningful music to touring all over the world, especially in Asia. Thank you for the show @ the Padang on Sun, you guys are wonderful, and thank you for being an indispensable part of my life :) We love the album A Thousand Sun because it is from you guys, and we will also love and support the forthcoming album! :D Now it’s time for you guys to rest :) We love you Mike <3

135. kathyxx on September 27, 2011 at 5:24 am

Sometimes what fans do makes me wonder if we’re really putting the weight of the whole world on your shoulders. Some people will always dislike any changes, but there will be always who like it, as long as your heart is there.

But really, it’s the middle of the night. Almost morning. You really need some rest. I love your amount of hard work and dedication, but I don’t want you to blow yourself up. No fans really wants that.

136. cuentosdebie on September 27, 2011 at 5:23 am

Thank you so much for all of your dedication and hard work,,for all that, you guys deserve appreciation not harsh criticism ,, we know it wasn’t easy..it’s been hard.. but we’re with you ..standing proud and still behind Linkin Park :) .

137. bahar67 on September 27, 2011 at 5:22 am

thank You!!! ATS is my favorite album of all times and the main reason why LP became my one and only favorite band ever! keep up the awesome work, Mike. good luck to all of you, guys!

138. sohail abbasi on September 27, 2011 at 5:21 am

when ATS came,some senseless people said,what Linkin park is doing?this is sick,they jumped from a true genre to an unknown type of music,everytime they were fighting on youtube & other forums..A.T.S was pure album,an album that was helpful for me in many ways,LP is the only band in this world,whom I love from my heart,I can’t even sit on my room’s chair,using internet without any reason,LP is my reason to sit on internet……LP you’re the best live performers,I love you,you care for people & fans,that’s all we want from an awesome band,you need some rest,msg to chester,stop breaking you wrist plz,good luck for next album,& thankyou for everything

139. princessrockerlp on September 27, 2011 at 5:20 am

Thank you mike! LINKINPARK 4ever in my life! The most beautiful day in mi life! 28/feb/11, m&g and show! Amazing! Tour! We love u guys!

140. JAVHIERA GUEVARA ARCE on September 27, 2011 at 5:18 am

That sounds good Mike
    A REST
    NO MORE WORRIES
    :D!

141. crispynotes on September 27, 2011 at 5:17 am

During difficult and challenging times, you still have your loyal fans who will always support you. Thank you for inspiring me through your music. Your courage to change and to step out of your comfort zone is one of the most inspiring thing I’ve ever seen in a band. Salute. :]

142. evooba on September 27, 2011 at 5:16 am

No no no. We are the ones that need to thank you Mike. You’ve given us so much this last year; a brand new amazingly awesome and unique album, the summits, the concerts, secret shows and most importantly your love. I don’t know another band that cares so much about the fans and I appreciate that.

Now, from what you said, it was a rough week so please take care of yourself, REST and then start working again.

THANK YOU for everything! I’m glad I was able to be a part of this amazing touring cycle.

143. shivani94 on September 27, 2011 at 5:15 am

Linkin Park! All the things you do for us, i just wanna say a very huge THANKYOU…. God bless you….keep working and we will always be there with you :-)

144. asabarahey on September 27, 2011 at 5:11 am

(-/\-) Thank you so much for an amazing show in Bangkok!!
    Take care, and we’ll meet again :D

145. theresiaria on September 27, 2011 at 5:10 am

thanks for all of you guys too, you’re doing great on your tour :) what a great show in jakarta #come again next time :D we’ll always be here to support LP
    *hug from indonesia

146. yomarqueslp on September 27, 2011 at 5:08 am

Also, good luck for the next album. Have fun! We’ll be here waiting to listen to it :)

147. leila_lp on September 27, 2011 at 5:06 am

I hope I’ll can to be on your show from next tour because I’ve never been. Almost all of my friends already saw your Live.. I’m from Russia..my parents don’t let me go to Moscow.. Maybe I will live in Israel in the near future (my aunt lives Tel Aviv) but no more than a year.. I think this is my only chance to meet you. Thank you for all, guys. Thanks for your music, for Music For Relief, for your love to fans and to people in general. You are the best band ever! I’m proud that I’m your fan for already 8 years and I will continue.. Welcome home! Relax, write music etc. We love you so much!

148. requiemgirl on September 27, 2011 at 5:05 am

And good luck on the studio! I belive in you, guys :)

149. guro2105 on September 27, 2011 at 5:04 am

Thank you so much for this album and this tour – I have seen three of your shows during this year. I even became a fan of you at the concert in Denmark last October. My best friend and I have become so much closer after that. Thanks!

150. requiemgirl on September 27, 2011 at 5:03 am

Oh Red Square… It was one of the best moments in my life. Thank you Linkin Park! Just thank you so much… :’)
    Maybe you’ll realize a full concert on DVD? It’s would be great :) maybe this concert will be sale with “Transformers 3″ DVD in limited edition or blu-ray.? <- Just my thought

151. wendyrock on September 27, 2011 at 5:00 am

Linkin Park complete my life!!!!!love u guys,thanks for everything!!!!

152. yydisco0913 on September 27, 2011 at 5:00 am

It’s definitely a long journey of the tour. You guys did it and made a amazing performance for us. Just take a rest and retrieve yourself. Tomorrow is going to be a brand new start. GOGOGO

153. yomarqueslp on September 27, 2011 at 4:59 am

Beautiful to read, Mike. I’m with you guys since Hybrid Theory and I don’t plan to go anywhere. You guys are amazing and LP Soldiers out there will keep supporting you forever.
    Love from Portugal!

154. rashenz on September 27, 2011 at 4:58 am

And please come to Bangkok again soon. We’ll waiting for you :)

155. rashenz on September 27, 2011 at 4:56 am

You guys gave me the meaning of life. Thank you for your hard works !!

156. lilyred5 on September 27, 2011 at 4:55 am

get some rest and get well))) forget about angry fans and stupid critics – you are the best!! we love you))

157. burningjavhy on September 27, 2011 at 4:54 am

This is fantastic :D!

always the best effort
    the best sound ever
    always do the best job

158. Shay Adams on September 27, 2011 at 4:54 am

Thank YOU for all your hard work and dedication Mike. Take a rest! You all really deserve it. Lol, but I’ll see you in a month at DeLuna Fest! XP

159. ghost875 on September 27, 2011 at 4:50 am

You surely need some rest guys!!!!