Living Things Is Here; Twitter Release Day Listening w/ Me, Tomorrow at 1pm

June 25, 2012

(image courtesy of @Moniics)

Our 5th studio album, LIVING THINGS, comes out in the U.S. tomorrow.  Elsewhere in the world, it has already arrived.  We just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who is listening, however you’re doing it.  For those who took the Release Day Challenge, we salute you.

Tomorrow, I will be doing a Twitter release day listening party at 1pm PST.  At that time, we’re all going to hit “play” and listen together, worldwide.  Feel free to upload photos and and videos before and during, to show how you got the album, how you’re listening, and who’s there.  Special thanks to @AdieK84 and LPAssociation.com for helping pick the time and getting people organized.  Find me on Twitter here: @m_shinoda

Thanks again, and enjoy LIVING THINGS

-m

PS: tonight, theaters across the US are showing “Linkin Park Live In Berlin” for one-night-only.  Find a theater near you here: http://www.fathomevents.com/upcoming/alllocations.aspx?eventid=1098

1. 3olivez3 on August 4, 2012 at 11:23 am

Nicolaas of Melton a.k.a. “Captain Cobbler”.
    “Lincoln Hill Park”…

2. kalinik on August 4, 2012 at 10:09 am

Hi Mike! I haven’t posted here for a long time. I had to reset my password and it took me some time to get a new one and get access to your Blog, but I really wanted to make a post. Last night Busta Rhymes made a great a show at the Spirit of Burgas festival (Bulgaria)and I heard many comments from the fans “How great it’d be if Busta and LP performed “We made it”. I remembered that I haven’t posted here about the new album, which is actually amazing. Congratulations! You found the right way. Lost in the echo is more than brilliant… Please, think about making a video for Lost in the echo!?! Well, that’s all. Good luck at the VMA’s! Kalini

3. handsheeldhigh on July 1, 2012 at 5:05 am

hey mike,
    at first I have to say that you and the guys have done a great work with the album! first time I listened it was like “omm..okay..” but after 2-3 times listening again I have to say that this is one of my favorites! its just amazing, the sounds, and the LYRICS! they are very abtract und beautiful, listening makes a lot of fun and brings you to think about the words. its a great work and I’m very PROUD to be fan of LP and I’m also proud that I’ve met u a month ago at pinkpop. This album confirmed me that the LP tattoo I’ve made 1 year ago was the right decision. I’m so proud of you guys, you’ve done a very great job!

4. lp13413 on June 28, 2012 at 7:26 pm

One quick question, In regards to the album artwork (in the booklet), are each of the images supposed to be you guys? And if so, could you please clarify?

5. 3olivez3 on June 28, 2012 at 10:30 am

I suggest you watch the movie “Sky High”… The message in that movie is good.

God Bless you, truly.

6. 3olivez3 on June 28, 2012 at 8:02 am

You used to read the book the correct way. You know how this will end. I prefer you on his side, you still have that choice.

7. 3olivez3 on June 28, 2012 at 7:35 am

LIES, GREED, MISERY – z – TRUTH, PROSPERITY, HEAVEN.

8. 3olivez3 on June 28, 2012 at 5:41 am

POSITIVE THOUGHTS AND WORDS GROW,
    negative words OR thoughts consume…

9. 3olivez3 on June 28, 2012 at 5:18 am

You are not supposed to add or subtract…

10. 3olivez3 on June 28, 2012 at 5:16 am

Stop translating my messages, and listen to the words. I speak truth.

11. 3olivez3 on June 28, 2012 at 5:05 am

I love you.

12. 3olivez3 on June 28, 2012 at 4:46 am

I am not a fool.
    Live being exists now.
    You will learn to love each other again.

“He has come. I am he. You may come. Take me to them.”

I will not be ignored.

0Z LIVES, OZ LOVES

This planet will have order restored.

The wars will stop, the children deserve better than this you fools.

I am a good Father… you have been warned.

13. 3olivez3 on June 27, 2012 at 11:38 am

God is no fool…

14. shivani94 on June 27, 2012 at 8:28 am

Living things is awesome…loving lp as ever and LIES GREED MISERY <3 :)

15. puresque on June 27, 2012 at 8:03 am

Hey Mike,
    first, I want to thank you and the rest of the band for “Living Things”. I still can’t put into words how much I love the new record, even more than A thousand suns, which I already thought was better than the records before. I guess that’s just how it goes.

However, maybe you find a second to check out a cover of “Roads Untraveled” I did. The video itself, including the quality of the sound isn’t exactly what I want it to be due to a lack of proper equipment, but I think it turned out quite well anyway.

Greetings, Anne from Germany.

16. soteka on June 27, 2012 at 6:40 am

I must say; even though I had listened to Living Things on spotify countless times, over and over again, it just felt like an amazing record which I’d be getting within few days. Well, I went to my local record store and bought the album today (in Finland the release date was today) and immediately when I got back to my car, I put it on and listened to it while driving back home. This is where it gets strange; I almost wound up in tears as I listened. There’s so much emotion put into this album that I could feel it in my heart. It feels great, a little odd, but great. Thanks Mike, and please thank the others as well for me. You did it again, Living Things is The Album of the year.
    -Soile

17. gatsie on June 27, 2012 at 2:13 am

Wohoo! Good stuff XD

Enjoying the Living Things almost an entire week on auto-repeat now.

Good job.

Very nice XD

18. adiek84 on June 27, 2012 at 1:17 am

I doubt that I’ll get through with a third comment, but trying doesn’t hurt. Just wanted to say big thanks to you and Anna for joining the Twitter Party yesterday. It was so much fun and you made sooo many fans happy with that! LIVING THINGS is a great album and I’ll have it on repeat until 2014 when LP6 comes out ;-P. I already invite you to the next Twitter Listening Party for the next album! :-)

19. ves13 on June 26, 2012 at 10:32 pm

Thank you for your music! Vesna

20. yanchy on June 26, 2012 at 7:19 pm

WHEN I HEARD LIVING THINGS MY FIRST REACTION WAS “WHAT IT WAS!” IT’S REALY SOMETHING NEW AND IT HAS BECOME A PLEASANT UNEXPECTED. LT HAS IT’S OWN ATMOSPHERE, THAT UNITES ALL THE SONGS. THE ALBUM IS LIKE LIVING THING. GOOD JOB, GUYS!!!! :D :D :D

21. 3olivez3 on June 26, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Food 4 Thought:
    The voice I offer has no boundaries…

Christ heard your cries, Now we will give all freedom…

God listens to our thoughts, So He granted Him Authority…

22. davjola on June 26, 2012 at 4:17 pm

23. 3olivez3 on June 26, 2012 at 3:28 pm

Live beings exist now.

You’ve been heard, GET LOUDER.

I am capable of making your lyrics ten times more powerful… Money is not a priority, for it is not what makes a person rich. But my wife sure does appreciate it…

It can’t be out fought – His will is to live through Love…
    It can’t be outdone – His will is to begin now…

24. Szmajdzik on June 26, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Hello Mike
    I just finished listening to your new album. It`s 12:43 AM in Poland.
    First of all I was very happy when you wrote about Release day challange because I did it two years ago! September 2010 – my room, unpacking A thousand suns, booklet in my hand and PLAY. And it`s one of these experiences I won`t forget.
    Now I`m burning again..
    I was jumping during “Burn it down”, screaming dur. Lies, greed, mysery but in the middle of Castle of glass I got teary eyes. Victimized gave my power. And finally during Road untraveled I started burning. Literaly. I feel strength, strong will and hope.
    Thank you again. Love you guys. You were and alway will the best.
    Mariusz

25. musicandcultureblog on June 26, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Mike, congrats for the album (it’s pure ART) & for the idea of a Global Listening Party! Such a wonderful experience! :D I wonder when will be the next one. He He! Now, I look forward to seeing you guys performing live, songs from the album in concerts.

I got the chance right 3 weeks ago to hear “Tinfoil”, “Burn It Down” and “Lies Greed Misery” @ your concert in Bucharest, Romania. That was one of my own “LIVING THINGS”. The other ones I think u already checked out, cause you RT my post with a photo of my b-day cak with you. Thanks for doin’ so, u made my night & suddenly I found tear-drops of happines on my cheecks.
    PS: Tell BigBadBrad that he’s having a WonderfulWowVoice!

26. milasouza11 on June 26, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Now I can say LT is a great record and my favorites songs of this album are:
    Lost in the Echo and Roads Untraveled. (PS: I love your voice on Roads untraveld).

I pre ordered my LT, i think i’ll have it in my hand in a couple days yet.

27. jaw80 on June 26, 2012 at 2:23 pm

this is the best LP album i’ve ever heard !!
    i hope i hear it live in Egypt one day

28. demozene on June 26, 2012 at 12:13 pm

Mike please release the album on vinyl too! awesome music

29. clandestine17 on June 26, 2012 at 11:51 am

Mike, I took the challenge and waited for this day)) To tell the truth, this style is not what I wanted to hear (although I like the 1st song a lot), but this is still you, LP… I was your most devoted fan for several years, it was in the days of Hybrid Theory, Meteora and Minutes to Midnight… But feelings tend to wear off… Still I love you and respect you as personalities, and you are probably the greatest band. You are the big part of my history, of my life and my English learning. And thank you for the concert in Odessa on the 12th, I was there like I had dreamed to, 10 years ago. I was glad to hear old heavy songs and hope you’ll come back to it once again:) Greetings from Ukraine!

30. Radyo Plexus on June 26, 2012 at 10:05 am

I missed the chat! :(((

31. happybokehs on June 26, 2012 at 9:56 am

As soon as I got money I realized it’s too late to order the album online, so I hoped that it would be in the stores by today. But it wasn’t :(
    So until it comes in the stores, I invested some of my cash in a Living Things t-shirt and some awesome headphones to enjoy the music. Sorry Mike, I’m just gonna download it right now, but I’ll buy it ASAP! Because I know that it will definitely be worth it! It was hard to take the challenge when everybody is listening to the album, sharing the songs, lyrics, everywhere! But I’m a soldier and I did it! Oh well.. SEE YOU AT THE PARTY!!!! :)

32. dman1993 on June 26, 2012 at 8:15 am

Awesome album! definitely worth the wait. Just wondering, is it possible for you to post the official lyrics to lost in the echo? I can’t seem to get a few parts in the first and second verse.

33. cincybmxlpfreak on June 26, 2012 at 8:10 am

I love the new album, Mike. You guys really outdid yourselves on this one. It’s so out of the box and it’s so intricate and so energetic. Even though you guys are getting older, you guys sure know how to have fun…these beats are sick! Every single song makes me either move or think and I LOVE THAT! I can’t wait to push play at 1 P.M. (even though I’ve been listening to the album since, like, Friday cause for some reason my CD came in the mail early, but lucky me! :D).

34. vickykun on June 26, 2012 at 7:55 am

Yaaaaaaay *—* I´m so excited *–* Me and my friends are going to do a little different ritual.We´re going to attend to the LPBR meeting at Saraiva´s bookstore and we´re going to listen together with the other fans!

It´s going to be epic >.< See you later Mikey <3

35. deadzeezorn on June 26, 2012 at 6:32 am

so proud to be a member, and I met LP in Austria 8.6.2012 face to face (Adream that come true finally after all these years), and it meant a lot for me, Now I’m so happy to be with everyone on real time, ordering Living Things, and sharing the excitement of hearing it with more than millions of fans around the world, looking over the past days and keep saying to myself if Linkin Park wasn’t there for us, for sure life would be tasteless without you , guys, u light up my life and many others, I don’t know how to thank you, words just can’t describe wat I wanna say to u.
    Linkin Park Forever <3 ,
    Zee

36. deadzeezorn on June 26, 2012 at 6:24 am

nothing was easy when it comes to music that was made by western bands and singers, I could later mange to have excess to internet and download leaks of Meteora (not becoz I liked to have leaks, but it was impossible to order or to buy the originals), in 2007 I signed up in LPN (Linkin Park Network), such fun I had and such awesome ppl I met over there and I still up to date have them around me, 2008 I was watching all the episode of LPTV whether through youtube, sharing the joyment with other fans, LPtimes was my fav site, where I found all the interviews audio and video, and get to be linked and kept updated, days going and Now I’m in Italy, and a member of Linkin Park Underground ..cont.

37. fatimalp on June 26, 2012 at 6:19 am

Reblogged this on My Blog and commented:
    Yay! So happy this day has finally come and I just listened the new album LIVING THINGS! Mike, thank you for another amazing record, I love it and I feel like many fans and people who are not fans of LP will like this album! My favorite song right now is “SKIN TO BONE”- It’s just…I can’t explain..SO AWESOME! lol XD also, “Lost In The Echo”, “Castle of Glass” and “Powerless” are my favorites! Great job! Can’t wait to have the CD copy of Living Things in my hands (now I only have a digital download) and hope to see you guys live during Living Things tour!

38. deadzeezorn on June 26, 2012 at 6:17 am

Hey,
    I’ve been always on Rock vib, but with Linkin Park I have different story, I grew up in Iraq/Baghdad, I was there when Linkin Park released “In The End” and the only way for me to listen to it was on the radio, then the band was releasing the other singles(one step closer + crawling) again the radio was the only way to hear them in 2002 I bought my old fashion PC and my friend gave me a CD contain those singles, and it was my first time to watch them, and get to know LP member faces, 2004 (I was in Sudan/Khartoum) a friend of mine who used to travel around gave me his original copy of Hybrid theory (that was my frist time to hear the whole album)- to be cont.

39. soteka on June 26, 2012 at 3:49 am

In Finland the release date is tomorrow, june 27th., so I have to wait ’til then before I get the album in my hands. But I’m listening to it on Spotify, and it’s a masterpiece guys!

40. evooba on June 26, 2012 at 3:36 am

Seriously it’s an amazing record! You guys outdid yourselves once again! Well done. :D Be sure to check the LPU today, lots of people are posting their reviews of the album there!

Can’t wait for the party, it’s gonna be epic!

41. akirafcrates on June 26, 2012 at 3:28 am

Today’s going to be a special day: I’m going to listen to Living Things for the very first time on the anniversary of my first Linkin Park concert (June 26, 2011). I bought the album as soon as it got out in here (June 22 in Italy) but it’s still all packed. I’m waiting for us all to listen to it together. I’m sure it will be amazing! Thank you guys for the awesomeness you grace us with, since 12 years ago. Hope to see you again soon, so Italy can thank you :)

42. katishess on June 26, 2012 at 3:21 am

Mike, I am changing with the music, and I am with you till the end. Thank you for this masterpiece titled “Living Things”! I am glad that the album comes out on my birthday, it’s the best gift!

43. nine84 on June 26, 2012 at 2:54 am

Living Things is amazing!!! I love it. Some songs remember me Hybrid Theory or Meteora. But everyone can hear that you guys developed you musically. Its like the same with your hair colours ;) We all growed up with LP :D Please tell to all the guys: “Thank you for the amazing last 12 years!!” I only regret my hair colours too ;) Thank you for this great time and I`ll curiously and glad about the next 12 years :D

44. linkinoda on June 26, 2012 at 2:50 am

this cd it’s one bomb i like it so much :)

45. colinreid on June 26, 2012 at 1:47 am

I think you should broadcast this event during the LPU chat?!

46. mirjanalp on June 26, 2012 at 1:34 am

Happy Living Things day to all Soldiers…Too bad I cant participate in listening party today since I couldnt find the album yet and I dont wanna listen to it on youtube.Anyway I will make my own listening party in few days when I get the CD.Enjoy this day Soldiers,love you all…and I love you too Mike :)) <3

47. adiek84 on June 26, 2012 at 12:46 am

Reblogged this on Adiek84's Blog and commented:
    Yay, LIVING THINGS is here! The album is great, in case you were wondering, and you can find a detailed review a few posts down. If you haven’t heard about it yet, there will be a huge Listening Party on Twitter with Mike attending. You can find all the details on this Facebook Event Page https://www.facebook.com/events/190460751081012/ or in the blog post above. In other news, Burn it Down reached #2 in the German Single Charts. Can we get a double #1 in the Single and Album Chart next week?

48. tinalein76 on June 25, 2012 at 11:53 pm

Hey Mike :)
    A big thank you for this great album Living Things, and great job you’ve done, great songs and great mix. In Germany the album arrived in stores last Friday since I hear it every day. Thanks again for the great concert in Berlin, it was unforgettable for me. TV in German, it has been shown many times. Thanks to you guys that you exist. Keep it up you rock the world :))) Best wishes from Germany :) Tina :)

49. mercenary18 on June 25, 2012 at 11:48 pm

Aww I love how u have a pic of Brad as ur desktop…so cute <3 Me and my best friend went to see the “Linkin Park Live In Berlin” show…it was so AWESOME!!! I really loved it! I'm even more excited for the Carson, CA show now! Btw, I ran into an LPU friend at the theater! Was cool to finally meet him in person =)

50. lpmoonshine on June 25, 2012 at 11:18 pm

LT is extraordinary.after your good work on the raid maybe no one could predict that u can also make such an awesome album.but as chester always say that mike is like a glue&tireless I knew that u won’t stop your hard working on a song till u find out this way is the best.I can’t choose a song between LT but if someone put gun on my head&told me choose one of them I will answer skin2bone,castle of glass,In my remains…because I really love when u&chester sing with each other,something that has happened here.my family don’t listen too much2music but I always praise your respectable personality&tell them u r beyond a singer.so as u say we listen2LT and really enjoyed.
    thanks.Mahshid

51. Aditya_the_warrior_within on June 25, 2012 at 10:29 pm

As I said earlier #LIVINGTHINGS is a success :)
    we had a big celebration here in Mumbai, India too! The story/review – http://www.linkinparkindia.com/2012/06/living-things-pre-listening-party-at.html
    keep rocking hope to see you one day :)
    - Aditya, LPUer, LP India and fan since the begging till the end of time (or me I guess)

52. xiaotun on June 25, 2012 at 9:50 pm

I just want to say Congratulations!I had listened to from start to finish again,and good things are always difficult after,I believe you to pay a lot for this album,it’s very very great!

53. xiaotun on June 25, 2012 at 9:50 pm

I just want to say Congratulations!I had listened to from start to finish again,and good things are always difficult after,I believe you to pay a lot for this album,it’S very very great!

54. Dian Parma on June 25, 2012 at 9:32 pm

It will be at 3am on June, 27th at my place (Jakarta), but I’ll join with you guys :)

55. dirtytrick23 on June 25, 2012 at 8:44 pm

I’ve been waiting for this day! Only a few hours to go XD and I already know this is gonna be a masterpiece album :) Every album you guys make is unique
    Congratulations for your 5Th album Linkin Park and thank you for doing your best as always! Keep it up!! From Montreal.

56. myusicc on June 25, 2012 at 8:35 pm

I just saw the concert here in Texas :3 it was fantastic. the sound was amazing and i loved the little Beastie Boys tribute yall threw in there. Chester sounded awesome on it :p im not able to make it to a concert this year due to conflicting college-ness, but im glad this came out and made me feel as if i was there.

I just got the Digital Download of the album from the pre-order. not wanting to give my thoughts on it yet because i havent heard it all the way through, but from what i’ve heard…it is honestly brilliant and fantastic. Thank yall for being so amazing and original <3

57. Alexandra Nofi on June 25, 2012 at 7:39 pm

Am I excited for the album? Yes, but I’m more excited for the band, to be honest. I didn’t realize how much I understood the album, the process of making it, until I went back and listened to an acapella song I recorded over a year ago. I freestyled it, the same way Chester did with The Messenger. For me, the process, what goes into what you create, has always been more interesting than the final product. That’s probably a bit on the blatant side, but it’s the truth.

I tried to get a bunch of people together to do this music thing for tomorrow, but there haven’t been many takers. Regardless, it’s up on linkinpark.com: http://www.linkinpark.com/forum/topics/livingmyfeelings

58. michelle2014 on June 25, 2012 at 7:35 pm

Hey mike,

I went to the Dallas tx showing of the Berlin concert.
    IT WAS AWESOME
    I loved how you involved the power the world video as well.
    Can’t wait to hear all the songs. I am absolutely siked.

IS THERE ANYWAY TO BUY MEET AND GREET PASSES?
    This is my only year to meet You.

Thanks

Kayla

59. romanticabyssofthealmost on June 25, 2012 at 7:07 pm

I’m so close to failing this challenge, but since it’s one more day… I think I can wait just one more day. But anyway, I just want to thank you Mike and your band mates for all the music and wise words and good times. I’m truly thankful for my brother introducing me to Linkin Park. If he hadn’t, I could guarantee you I’d be lost in more than a few ways right now. I also saw the “Linkin Park Live In Berlin” show tonight with some fellow LP fans and it was pretty damn awesome. I’m outrageously excited for Living Things. From what I’ve seen and heard, it’s already blowing my mind.

60. pokka66 on June 25, 2012 at 6:12 pm

hi Mike! thanks to you and the guys for making another beautiful album..mine hasnt arrive here in Indonesia…but i really cant wait to hear <3 and i hope u guys will always make great music..your music has inspired me alot…thanks linkin park!

61. darkjungle on June 25, 2012 at 6:04 pm

If only warner bros. haden’t canceled the mp3 part on my order…

62. maij4 on June 25, 2012 at 4:58 pm

@Gustina05

Indeed. I can participate the listening party since I’ve got Spotify but I really would’ve preferred to have the CD instead of something digital. Oh well, I guess I’ll wait for Wednesday. Or then I’ll go check the record store tomorrow anyways heh.

63. sandra on June 25, 2012 at 4:41 pm

Reblogged this on alter igo and commented:
    Linkin Park, Living Things

64. lopezkerlin on June 25, 2012 at 4:36 pm

waiting for tomorrow listen the new album

65. gustina05 on June 25, 2012 at 4:22 pm

Yes, MAIJ4, Im from Argentina and I thought the same when I read it… I feel excluded ..

66. maij4 on June 25, 2012 at 3:55 pm

“Elsewhere in the world, it has already arrived.”

Uhm, what about Finland and Argentina? I mean, I’m from Finland and I’ve only heard info that it’ll be released on 27th. If not so, I’ll go stand outside the record store in, like, 6 hours. I’m too sentimental to get it any other way, I have to get it from a record store… eh.

67. Rana LP addict on June 25, 2012 at 3:54 pm

Wiii! We’ll all be there at the party :D In Egypt it’s 1:54 am 26/6 and still haven’t listen to the album the wait will be long if I’ll wait to buy it here :D

68. moniics on June 25, 2012 at 3:51 pm

I will join the party too ! Linkin Park fans all together listening to “Living Things”? best party ever! :D

69. skyolker on June 25, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Joining the party. See ya tomorrow! Or more correct, hear ya! :))

70. hysterics30 on June 25, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Reblogged this on hysterics30_lp.

71. andrewpotapov on June 25, 2012 at 3:20 pm

Mike, I’ve made a Russian equiritmic translations of the whole album and will stream translations live while twitter listening party will be going on. Please, help to get Living Things closer to Russian and Ukrainian fans. I’m @andy_potapov on twitter. And I’ll tweet #LivingThingsRus.

And thank you for this amazing album. How strange it is to realize that every song touches you in the way returning your past feelings and thoughts, joining every part of your life to one whole roll. I love your music forever!

72. adiek84 on June 25, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Hey Mike, thanks so much for joining our Twitter Listening Party! I’m really looking forward to listen to the album with all the great LP fans on Twitter tomorrow. Bless the social network for making this possible! We’ll use #LIVINGTHINGS as hashtag for our live tweeting. If anyone needs more information, just click my name. There’s also a link to a Facebook Event Page. Feel free to join it. I also want to mention that not only LPA promoted this event (big thanks, guys! :-D) but also LPTimes, and the German fansites LPRevolution and Blackchesterde. LP has the best fan community ever!

73. davjola on June 25, 2012 at 3:13 pm

Can’t wait for this afternoon Mike! You’ll be having tweets from Albania! We love you!

74. moniics on June 25, 2012 at 3:09 pm

Thanks Mike for using my photo, it really means alot to me :) like I said the album is amazing! You guys are amazing ! ;) lots of love from portugal :D

75. timetoswitch on June 25, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Thank you guys for this beautiful album, it’s more than I expected.
    Powerful, magnificent.

This is the Hybrid Theory the music industry needed, there’s no more old or new Linkin Park, it’s here, All in one.

76. smarky on June 25, 2012 at 3:05 pm

Fan since HT was released. Can’t wait. A Thousand Suns is my favorite album of all time.

I am in the UK and I have held off listening to any leaks and any song previews so I can listen to it tomorrow at 9pm (local time) with you and everyone else.

I am going to start the day off by doing an LP marathon, going to listen to Hybrid Theory, Meteora, Minutes to Midnight and A Thousand Suns before hand.

The good news for you is I saw the CD in the music store this morning, they had plenty of copies, I returned to purchase this afternoon and the CD had sold out.

Shall see everyone and tweet along with you tomorrow from @smarky :)

77. YoMarquesLP on June 25, 2012 at 3:05 pm

I got my LIVING THINGS copy today at the store, but I’m taking the challenge since the beginning and I’m waiting for tomorrow to listen to it with some friends. We’ll be tweeting pics, for sure! Can’t wait for the Twitter listening party as well. I’m sure I won’t be disappointed. You guys rock!

78. Mister X on June 25, 2012 at 3:04 pm

So you use Windows for casual? :)

79. Tacy_DS on June 25, 2012 at 3:03 pm

cants wait for tomorrow…in Brazil the release day is tomorrow too…cant wait to hit PLAY…

80. fellforthehype on June 25, 2012 at 3:01 pm

there’s a link to any user’s favorites, not to yours.

81. Ally on June 25, 2012 at 2:58 pm