Watch now: Aesop Rock: “ZZZ Top”

July 2, 2012

For fans of THE RAID, I think you’ll like this new video from Aesop Rock. The video features Patti Li and some guys she beats up.

My score and soundtrack for THE RAID is available for listen and purchase HERE.

Preorder for Aesop Rock’s Skelethon can be found HERE.

1. julianalannes on October 24, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Amazing…Uau!

2. gatsie on July 4, 2012 at 1:30 am

Wahoo, that chick kicks some ass!

Very inspirational :P

3. chrysasavvi on July 3, 2012 at 11:27 pm

Wow just awesome i’m out of words!

4. SirFrankPhoenix on July 2, 2012 at 5:36 pm

This is a new project. Starting now I’ll be posting really awesome music here and you’ll be able to share some with me. If I think that it’s a great track I’ll enable it in the Timeline, if not… well… keep trying! It’s really all about the quality! :D
    Now, lets do a beast music sharing source!! http://www.facebook.com/SoundBeast

PS: I can tell that you, Mike, have beast music taste and it would be an honor to share a track from you ;D

5. vickykun on July 2, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Dope video is dope <3 Ha! We ,women totally rlz u.u /just saying

Loved the track and the title made me laugh.( really, when I first saw it, I thought it was a single from the good old ZZ top)

kiss kiss

6. therosko on July 2, 2012 at 11:46 am

The moment I saw Rhymesayers, I had to smile, because I knew that it will be another awesome video ;)

7. dcl1982 on July 2, 2012 at 11:33 am

Dope video… I like how it’s showing women are bad ass, and not just men…

8. deadzeezorn on July 2, 2012 at 11:19 am

ohhhhh Dieu … when I saw the clay cats video I was so sure that I will not watch the Raid, sorry Mike still love ur work, but I think it’s too bloody for me, and this one, now.. the moment she catch that baseball knife in her hand I started to scroll down quickly to read ppl comments and avoid it…. probably I will watch the Raid in the future when I’m with my family, but I had feeling that I will be closing my eyes alot.

with Loadz of Love
    Zee

9. juniorny94 on July 2, 2012 at 10:58 am

Reblogged this on JUNIORLTBR.

10. YoMarquesLP on July 2, 2012 at 10:14 am

Woah, awesome video!

11. nephthysphoenix on July 2, 2012 at 10:12 am

lol I think she does more then just “beat them up.”

Nice Curve Ball.

12. evooba on July 2, 2012 at 10:06 am

Ok it’s definitely similar to The Raid. Lots and lots of beating lol. Still waiting for The Raid to come out on DVD tho to watch it. The soundtrack is dope!

On a random note, you posted about Detroit the other day, how to “make the city more beautiful” and now Lost in the Echo’s video is being shot there…coincidence? Can’t wait to see what else you’ve got up your sleeve for us :)

13. colinreid on July 2, 2012 at 9:51 am

mike: http://lpunderground.com/chat video chat?!