Catch us this week…

December 7, 2012

Hey everyone,

Tonight, we’ll be playing a special TV performance on Spike’s Video Game Awards.  Will it have anything to do with MEDAL OF HONOR WARFIGHTER?

Samuel L. Jackson to Host VGA 10
Get More: Samuel L. Jackson to Host VGA 10

Saturday, we play the KROQ show in LA.  Then next week, I’m going out to Austin for Dell World.

I haven’t been to Dell World before.  As most of you know, I’ve been a Mac user my whole life, so I never really had an interest.  But this year, as I was working on our new software called STAGELIGHT (which just came out for PC, and is only $10 *not-subtle-hint), I got a change to play with the new Dell XPS systems.  And I have to say, I was intrigued.  So here I am, doing a walk-on at their biggest event.

For anyone planning to go: there will be a “bio-sphere” on site of my creative space.  It’s a small bubble-room filled with my art, music gear, and things I have around in my office and studio while I’m working.  My sketchbook, guitar, art…stuff like that will be on display.  There, you’ll also be able to use the Stagelight software to make your own music.

I’ll also be doing a performance with Chester and Camp Freddy. If you haven’t heard about Camp Freddy, it’s a rotating group of super-musicians and all stars who get together and casually jam out covers of some of the best songs of all time.  In Camp Freddy performances, I’ve seen Chester sing Led Zeppelin, AC DC, and The Doors.

Here’s a taste of what to expect (Chester, Slash, Dave Navarro, Billy Morrison, and I can’t tell who else was there that night…)

1. thegluelpfan on December 28, 2012 at 12:01 pm

It was pretty epic watching you perform with Camp Freddy and Chester…it was just badass!

2. cleopatrashinoda on December 24, 2012 at 8:39 pm

So at the most basic levels of who I am… I was. Hehe, I was right. I’m a hot gay guy underneath this Italian mutt that psychicly talks in 10 directions kinestetically and doesn’t rape babies. :D But I’m a trapped Queen. They wanted to “basically” me. So that is what. MIKE WOULD NEVER RAPE A KID EITHER- DID YOU SEE HIM FREAKING OUT IN THAT PICTURE WHEN HE DIDN’T KNOW IF YOU SICK IDIOTS GOT TO OTIS (and I still don’t know if that is his real name, but I think it is, considering how scared he was)… I want my kids back. Mike, I love you, and Merry Christmas. I am out of internet time at the hostel and I need to find a big stick. :) I ticked them off @ Club Tattoo. I’m the best. Tabi

3. cleopatrashinoda on December 24, 2012 at 8:33 pm

I was silent. I had it bad. I could almost hear other people’s thoughts- but what was worse- is that I could pre-empt what they were going to say- and it was never nice. To each other, to me… they were always catty. But mainly to me. It was like this red energy. I would go home and go through the day, and the phone lines would be burning up with people OBSESSING ABOUT ME. OH MY GOD, THAT CRAZY GIRL TABITHA PIERCED HER NOSE!!!! OH MY GOD, SHE’S BIPOLAR!!! So I went to the doctor, and she told me I wasn’t… They I pierced My eyebrow, MY labret… I did them myself… then I got bold, I told them all I had AIDS and I was a gay man…

4. cleopatrashinoda on December 24, 2012 at 8:30 pm

Heh- and where it’s really driven home with my other half, you, is that I am “considerably” younger than you, 6 years, and I would “never” look down on anyone- they used to hide the low class from me, Mike. People went to extremes to hide from me, unless it was like, free lunch or something. So, Benji Madden made a song about it. I always had to have perfect hair or the whole school would be on me like flies. Benji didn’t have it bad. And who the heck beat him up? He was fat. He ate like 3 free lunches.

5. cleopatrashinoda on December 24, 2012 at 8:27 pm

But there is a slave master who allowed a large portion of a curse to go through- a female. She says, “All you fu****g a**holes proved is that you can curse peoples’ food, rape thier children, and have no honor, while making idiots think that no honor is honor, because they are low class and a few good looking people were abused and could be bought on this level- and there goes the mixed class economy on a larger scale, thereby proving that you are all lower class, when all you needed was to stop running from yourselves and reinvent what you had. You prove no honor.” Yeh get where I’m going with that? The freak nasties with the almost had its? It’s how the trash is king. Yuck, man.

6. cleopatrashinoda on December 24, 2012 at 8:22 pm

Why don’t you release Britney’s husband, too? I know he knows he married his sister. I love him so much. He’s awesome. I can’t get what his name is… Mike, I love you. Your captors are afraid of exposure? Well I’m not going to tiptoe around it. The story is the truth- you can backpedal this far, so I mean, you guys got to curse Jesus, and his wife is like this- I gave Benji Madden a napkin, we were all kids, some people wanted to test some new technology, I want my son/children back, I want my soulmate back :P, and we call it even. You wanted me. I was robbed by my in-laws. You know? Then we will all be happy. It is possible and desirable by humanity.

7. cleopatrashinoda on December 24, 2012 at 8:15 pm

So who is your master? Can he dump you for Christmas? Stop humiliating you to 3 revolving teenage fantasizers that slow down thier thoughts because they are so “honored” to be in a human emotion that doesn’t involve a baby rape? HUH? Wanna dump Mike Shinoda? Wanna stop saying his name over and over? Wanna stop being obsessed with hiding things? Want a higher purpose in life and love? Yes? Well good. Give into what that actually is, and no, there is no torture involved, I heard that. I want some clean food. How did you poison the economy of America? Yo, I lost so much weight because I can’t eat. Stop raping people. Music and dancing are a way around it.

8. cleopatrashinoda on December 24, 2012 at 8:10 pm

Yeah, yeah, I know better than to make eye contact. Once I go to sleep, the friskies get me, and this dude’s cat light is on. Mike, you need a name. This is an asian dude. Maybe you can get past this idiot. You are not in the rape game. I’m glad for that, I wish we were superheros… everyone knows we are not wearing tights. I was freaked out that I was naked when I was born. I didn’t cry, though. Same as Austin. He didn’t cry for like 4 hours. He was so big, he had these big brown eyes that turned blue then green. I know now he was looking for his wife when he was born. He was a little freaked out. :) I love him so much. Geez, I’m cool.

9. cleopatrashinoda on December 24, 2012 at 8:06 pm

Disgusting. The voyeur is looking at me. He is so ugly. But they all are. Thier skin is different from mine. They look like they are going to fall apart.

10. cleopatrashinoda on December 24, 2012 at 8:04 pm

I wish I was more pulled together and wise, but I am one pent up non evil raver with a blown chi.

11. cleopatrashinoda on December 24, 2012 at 8:03 pm

So there is a buckaki artist troll that is going to read this? Get a new hobby.

12. cleopatrashinoda on December 24, 2012 at 8:02 pm

There is a freak nasty next to me with a camera. You know he’s got little kids on it. Oh yeah, trash master- go down in history as the dip sh** next to me at American Hostel that looks at little kids and scales people on a rape scale depending on different variables, including how much f***ing trouble he thinks he could get into for being a voyeur-(*no I was not aware of that train-wreck of thought*)… the technology crash… why? Where exactly IS Britney’s husband? All I know is that he lives on another planet, is blocked by Aryans, and married Sharon Tate, his sister!!! And he had holey orange flip flops that I laughed at 7 years ago!!!

13. cleopatrashinoda on December 24, 2012 at 7:58 pm

I mean- why do people jock my nutsack? I don’t have it anymore, bit***s! You will never get it!!! NEVER!!! I AM MARRIED!!! Women make me want to puke. They are disgusting. Filthy things, they are. They all stink. They are so gross, I can imagine from afar the level of disgusting, because I have eaten tainted food. Enough, yo. Women are triffling. I should have been born a gay man. I would have been happier, but I would have missed carrying my children. They took them from me anyway, had them carried by other people, watched them from afar… wtf… why? And we were done in by the beastly few and the stinky hos and the pimps that keep them.

14. cleopatrashinoda on December 24, 2012 at 7:53 pm

I only have like 24 bucks to last me for a while. I hate being homeless, but hey- at least I have somewhere to stay for a couple of nights. My aunt paid for me to sleep at a hostel in Washington State. Would you drop the phone and shatter like glass in a trance if I gave you my phone number? 206-355-2536 is the latest piece of crap phone that I have. I wish I could shake you loose from your BS. I am a lot of fun when I am around my friends- around real people. People nowadays want to use you- I don’t know what it is like to be with a real friend… I would love to be with you. I’m moving back to California for a while- hopefully I can stay away from the rapists…

15. cleopatrashinoda on December 24, 2012 at 7:49 pm

Miiiike- I’m your crazy other half!!! Isn’t that awesome? You got me! I don’t identify with being a female or a male, and Jason’s wife is the same way. All 4 of us are like, beings or something. :D We are not normal. WE DON’T F***ING RAPE KIDS, EITHER!!! SO BY TODAY’S STANDARDS WE ARE ABNORMALS!!! I hope you have fun opening presents tomarrow. It’s been so long since I’ve had a normal Christmas. If you knew my state of mind, you would know why I’m not there with you. Peter is the craziest man I have ever met. I love him so much. So, judging by him, by what I am backfed about you mentally, and from what I know about my son… I am totally confident you are not ignoring me. Tabitha.

16. cleopatrashinoda on December 24, 2012 at 7:45 pm

Why would you curse a prince? F***ing child molesters. All you wanted to do was touch us. Why? Why would Benji Madden want to “collect light”? I had no idea what the heck that meant. I had never heard the term before. I know now what it is, and the worst mistake of my life was giving a napkin to this aryan filth bot to give to him on behalf of his idiot quest. Look what happened. And you need to stop erasing all of my GD messages! Aryan filth bots, the lot of you. WHEN will it end? Do you know what you are bowing down to? Child molesting! Low standards! Lies! Identity crisis! WHY? Truth and wisdom are much more enlightening- what a concept.

17. cleopatrashinoda on December 24, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Sometimes- I don’t know what the hell I’m talking about when I go back and look at it, overnormalized. :( *frowns* And then the energy ride on my words from some anglo saxton aryan hating on me for no reason… geez man. So who wants to be the big guy and admit to cursing everyone????!!!

18. xnekocat on December 13, 2012 at 7:27 pm

19. cleopatrashinoda on December 12, 2012 at 5:19 pm

SST U @ TH V NA AP Y. LMAO A LT (WICR-SOCIOLINGUISTICS! THAT’S THE WORD!) I love Mike Shinoda- Oh my God he’s like a man! Do you know what that is? A real man- the good kind that loves people. The kind that loves my son Austin soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and doesn’t want to ra pe us. Yea!!!! I always settled for liars. I should’ve gone farther with Shang, but I was over normalized. I love Austin and I can’t wait to get him back to me!!! Let’s pray for Christmas, Micheal! I love you! Let’s do this this year! Tonight! The year of the Dragon! 12/12/12!!! Even though there are more than 12 people that are your friends… Jesus & Tabi

20. cleopatrashinoda on December 12, 2012 at 5:14 pm

Micheal, when I saw the first picture of you and Anna together, the one with you holding hands and looking in opposite directions… I thought you were the most grown up, gorgeous, most beautiful guy ever. I fell by the wayside at her “Rock ‘N Roll” (?) wife look. I love you. I love Anna. But if Jason Budd was never mean to me, none of this never would have happened. If Benji was never mad at me, this never would have happened. Basically, they wouldn’t give me a chance because my cousin Mike carries curses.

21. cleopatrashinoda on December 12, 2012 at 5:10 pm

but i was talking about my tooth.

22. cleopatrashinoda on December 12, 2012 at 5:09 pm

tell cameron it stunk.

23. cleopatrashinoda on December 12, 2012 at 5:08 pm

my tooth is embarassing, i never understood it

24. cleopatrashinoda on December 12, 2012 at 5:08 pm

no not really too hard on a stephen

25. cleopatrashinoda on December 12, 2012 at 5:08 pm

i laughed.

26. cleopatrashinoda on December 12, 2012 at 5:08 pm

I thought he ordered 10 pounds of coke and blue up the statue of liberty.

27. cleopatrashinoda on December 12, 2012 at 5:07 pm

i would have trusted Anders.

28. cleopatrashinoda on December 12, 2012 at 5:07 pm

i didn’t trust matt.

29. cleopatrashinoda on December 12, 2012 at 5:06 pm

okay, i get you back tonight, and i skip the fpharmacy .

30. cleopatrashinoda on December 12, 2012 at 5:06 pm

oh woww cool.

31. cleopatrashinoda on December 12, 2012 at 5:05 pm

you steal my comments.

32. cleopatrashinoda on December 12, 2012 at 5:05 pm

HI, sweetie!!! <3 Come and get me! I'm a freaking moron!!! Sportin the Tom's!

33. gatsie on December 12, 2012 at 10:37 am

How about this for a jamsession?

34. dcl1982 on December 9, 2012 at 9:24 pm

Hope you had fun at AAC Mike! Have fun at Dell World…

35. zahralp on December 9, 2012 at 10:39 am

watched the show last night ;) awesome performance.anyways i don’t know if i like that song as much any more. its just the way war is treated in general in this country is just so disturbing. so many families are broken and so many souls have been crumbled for all the wrong reasons. i think its more than impotent to consider not making a family if you want to end up puting your life on the line for these wars. its just selfish so selfish. selfish on top of selfish… wars make me cry :(

36. taylorpratt on December 8, 2012 at 7:25 am

Anyone know where the show is in Austin, TX?

37. michelle2014 on December 7, 2012 at 10:52 pm

Aww man,
    Hope I get to attened the dell world
    I live here in Texas so it will kill me knowing you are here and I can’t go
    Lolz have fun!

38. vaelin99 on December 7, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Oh wow! I’ll be at Dell World as well; I’m presenting and running sessions at our annual Dell KACE User Konference. Shot in the dark, but if you wanna stop by and say hi, we’ll be across the street at the Hilton!

39. Olívia Freitas on December 7, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Wow, Mike, you do not stop! Have great days work! And of course, rest with the family!
    nice weekend

40. juniormusicthelive on December 7, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Reblogged this on JUNIORMUSICTHELIVE.

41. evooba on December 7, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Can’t wait to see the first live performance of CASTLE OF GLASS! It’ll be awesome!
    As for Dell World, have tons of fun and keep us posted on everything happening there, it’ll be interesting!
    Camp Freddy; according to Chester’s sayings on the chat they other day, he said you’ll play Beastie Boys and Run DMC amongst others so I’m hoping to hear Raising Hell :)

42. leila_lp on December 7, 2012 at 12:42 pm

I adore how Chester sings these legendary songs and I’m very interested to see YOU in such performance! I really hope there will be the video!
    Good luck on the shows!

43. YoMarquesLP on December 7, 2012 at 12:41 pm

Awesome! Wishing you the best of luck for the performances and I hope you guys have fun! Saw your Instagram pic about the biosphere idea, I think it’s pretty cool :) Also, looking forward to see COG live!

44. leoama12345 on December 7, 2012 at 12:37 pm

CASTLE OF, GLASS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

45. Linkin Park Bulgaria on December 7, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Reblogged this on Wisdom, Justice, Linkin Park and commented:
    LP will be playing a special TV performance tonight on Spike’s Video Game Awards

46. iridescentlp on December 7, 2012 at 12:37 pm