Thanks, Germany

March 23, 2013

Joe and I just got back from Germany, where we went to the Echo Awards (the German Grammys), and did a bunch of press for our upcoming Facebook video game, called RECHARGE.  Good to see our friends and team out there, and great to hang with the awesome Til Schweiger, who has been a great supporter of LP.

I tried a little German on stage, which was fun.  I don’t actually speak German, but people tell me that, for those who speak English, German is one of the “easier” languages to learn because there are a lot of similarities in sentence structure, etc.  I’m not so sure about that…I had to practice the hell out of that speech in order to make it sound anything like German.

For those interested in our upcoming game, it’s called RECHARGE.  It’s still in development, and we’re making improvements all the time.  But we hope to have it ready by the middle of the year, maybe late summer.  It all depends on how the testing goes, and how long it takes to handle all the challenges and changes presented in testing.  A big thank you to everyone who is testing the game and telling us what’s good, what’s bad, and what’s not working.

In other news, how dope is that new Schoolboy Q song?

1. Taejitpaphat on September 5, 2013 at 1:55 am

Reblogged this on WANNACHAI.

2. lirax2013 on May 2, 2013 at 11:43 pm

So, first German is not an easy language as you may think from the very first step. I am learning it and I can tell you that the structure is totally different from that of English. For example, Ich bin in Moskau geboren – I was born in Moscow. You see that the verb (geboren) goes at the end of it. And in English you have the connection between the verb was and born (they stand near each other). Plus the pronunciation is different.

3. lurymdc on April 5, 2013 at 6:30 am

continue…

During the party, we will pass a video retrospective of her life and I wonder if you could record a video saying only one Hi and congratulating her on this day, thanking her for being a fan. She’ll be very excited and believe this will be the best gift of his life.
    My idea is to send a photo to you and you record this video holding her picture.
    She likes Linkin Park and if possible, in this video have the presence of all, you, Chester, Joe, etc …

Thank you for your attention and for all the songs that you have done and are part of our life.

Hugs

Lury Vicente

4. lurymdc on April 5, 2013 at 6:29 am

Mike, good morning.

My name is Lury and live in São Paulo, Brazil. Sorry for my english, I don’t write very well, but I’ll try.

I’m a fan of Linkin Park since its creation. I’m looking for a way to communicate with you and make a request.

My niece Stela will be 15 years old in June 2013. Here in Brazil this age is very important and celebrated. She is Linkin Park fan since childhood and we will do a party for her. There will be many things about Linkin Park and I had an idea and would like your help. PLEASE

continue…

5. tayamichel on April 4, 2013 at 10:29 pm

Nice German! Oh and also CLEOPATRASHINODA you really need to stop commenting

6. cleopatrashinoda on April 3, 2013 at 1:02 pm

I went to the chiropractor today- and we went over my ex rays. It was the beautiful destruction of my back from accompanying gorgeous Austin through the womb. Can be fixed, but it’s something that you should have done with me. *tears* I wake up, and I cry. I go down the street, and I cry. I just cry all day and wipe my face with newspapers. No, not really… There is a restaurant that serves real food… I’m kinda going to go there for a bit of peace and quiet. I already went to church once today- I think I should spend 15 bucks on some real food. That’s expensive. I still have bills. Must press on. My hair looks cute and my back is feeling better. <3 Petra your Waitress on BetaVenus :D

7. cleopatrashinoda on April 3, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Hey. I’m tired. I’ve started a diary about the churches I go to. Kinda got some jobs. Yeah. I’m tired. I love you, Beta Venus.

8. ellzworth on April 2, 2013 at 12:52 am

Mike. I think it’s pretty awesome, honorable and VERY respectful that you make an effort to say a few words in the native language of every country you are invited to. Way to represent American. Keep up the good work.

9. xnekocat on March 31, 2013 at 10:04 am

10. xnekocat on March 31, 2013 at 9:42 am

11. xnekocat on March 27, 2013 at 7:28 pm

12. xnekocat on March 27, 2013 at 6:43 pm

13. xnekocat on March 27, 2013 at 5:34 pm

14. Gatsie on March 27, 2013 at 9:17 am

Cleoptrashinoda: Honestly, I think I’m a fan! I actually come back here just to see whatelse you’ve written so far. You already have a wordpress account, why not use it for a blog? You can title it “Cleopatrashinoda: The Spamisode”.

• Alexandra Nofi on March 27, 2013 at 9:55 am

I think that’s a marvelous idea! Put that somewhere where no one has to look at it!

15. feemiller on March 27, 2013 at 8:13 am

Congrats on the Echo! And to your “german” speech! You still sound very American, pity that i don’t understand what’s been said in videos! But for native speakers, German is not easy to learn, it’s way more difficult than most people think, so good job anyway! :)

16. Radyo Plexus on March 27, 2013 at 1:07 am

Reblogged this on xandro+.

17. cleopatrashinoda on March 26, 2013 at 1:32 pm

Babycheeks… my sweet sweet prince… I will make it back to BetaVenus where you and I will live happy and strong, and though we’ve been robbed of all 5 of our children together, we still have them and BetaVenus will preside over the land, and we will go free… <3

18. cleopatrashinoda on March 26, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Mikeyboo, one day I will be there to catch your tears, and you will be there to catch mine. I found a place to live for $300 a month, and it’s like really comfy, but of course, there’s an eligible guy that likes me there- so that’s an hourglass… however my flower blooms, that’s an hourglass… I need to whiten my teeth, I am stuck on coffee and tea, I don’t really think about it, I’m not vain when I’m not busy. Kinda hanging out in the weeds, being a mensch to the stick bugs, just looking around, seeing sandcastle after sandcastle. Word to Emporer Chung! :)

19. cleopatrashinoda on March 26, 2013 at 1:19 pm

MMMMMM. Dah dah dah- another brand of deodorant hits the dust! I’m not jungle woman, and men’s deodorant doesn’t work for me, or if it does, it is over powering and too manly and I mean, that just overdoes it. I’m not Fabio! LOL I want my Queen! SNIFF!

20. cleopatrashinoda on March 26, 2013 at 1:17 pm

My armpits smell awesome.

21. cleopatrashinoda on March 26, 2013 at 1:15 pm

You are one crappy raver. (OH yes, rave dispair, rave tainted society!) Mike has cried tears you wouldn’t have the capability of ever seeing- and you do not understand our problems, so go rep someone else’s phone and maybe you can peer into how to be become a human being. You can borrow mine… It’s royal blue. I just got the cover for it from Amazon. Are you seeing how many people are going to unstablely jump into the psychic black hole that is on my husband, like, reppin’ the I-Phone? You need to watch Beanie and Cecil. It’s a Bob Clampett cartoon. :D Do you want to plan your next attack on my husband in great detail for the world to see? You grabbing the side of your head, wincing…

22. cleopatrashinoda on March 26, 2013 at 1:07 pm

You are openly admitting to throwing monkey wrenches at my husband out of fear and languishing anger towards your own demons. Can I help you with something?

23. cleopatrashinoda on March 26, 2013 at 1:05 pm

Hm. So let’s talk about this hair creme. Oh, the texture, I could get LOOOOOST in my hair and it’s like not even an inch long. My window box is pathetic, the pansies (the poor pansies), they look like the weeds I was stuck among. Awwwww… But we have one, one powerful shoot in the corner that I am biting my nails every day waiting for a little bloom, or a surprise big bloom, or a slow bloom… But it looks healthy among all the sadness. I was depressed, planted like 45 flowers, and I get one shoot. :) Petra Austine Boccarossa-Shinoda. Ha! They’ll never find me! :D

24. cleopatrashinoda on March 26, 2013 at 1:00 pm

So I guess you are the voice of Mike? That is insane. What would you say? Have the floor, princess. Let me guess- you like to wear black, are somehow stuck in a possession about cream, you snap at people, you are catty… Why would you be the voice of Mike Shinoda?

25. cleopatrashinoda on March 26, 2013 at 12:54 pm

Stop hittin’ the sauce, Alexandra. Are you like, threatening Mike? How old are you? How many dudes control you? You are the one that needs a life- I need my husband back. Word.

• Alexandra Nofi on March 26, 2013 at 1:01 pm

I have a visualization in my mind right now of Mike sitting somewhere with his computer or iPhone or whatever just laughing like hell at all of this.

I’m going to watch the structural integrity of the only blog I read collapse into a blackhole because you can’t control yourself. I’d love to know how many voices control you.

26. cleopatrashinoda on March 26, 2013 at 12:53 pm

“Gatsie” (does a little happy dance) that is a great idea. I just don’t know if I have the time- I have all the time in the world and yet I am at a second’s mercy. If I could wean some people off of pigeon soup and onto the world of all that is good in light and energy, I would make some gear-shifting progress. Anna (grumbles like an old Italian man), please try to say 10 things that are the truth every day until this spell wears off of you. Try saying it to anyone- and see what you can catch yourself saying. If I tried to tell 10 lies a day- I would cease to breathe. On a good note- I found some good hair creme- Rusk. Got the matching shampoo, too. :D

27. cleopatrashinoda on March 26, 2013 at 12:49 pm

Basically your fans are subsiding on pigeon shadow soup, and we all want to be perfect vegans (Ahem -Benji Madden). A new wave of oil, they possessed you with a soul- yes, but it is not your own. Fragments of your awesomeness are all that remain among the pictures of you, and your fans are so afraid that if you (seemingly) “uncling” yourself to what has been stuck to you in this possession, they would be losing something, when in actuality, they are gaining something, and the pigeon soup has gone very far among too many. The truth to be gained is far greater than any of the shadowed lies. *I can’t wait to hold you*

28. cleopatrashinoda on March 26, 2013 at 12:43 pm

Mike, something to share with you- I have to tell you that the comments (though I don’t want people scraping themselves up off of dirty floors to meander at me) I made toward your sis Anna- I blew up. Here it is for you: “His argument is as thin as the homeopathic soup that was made by boiling the shadow of a pigeon that had been starved to death.”- Abraham Lincoln. I made some soup from my carcas starved for your affection, but given to Anna. In the mess that is our lives, there it portrayed in words and in quirky actions. I know about the pigeon you touched. It should have been my hand. I love you, Micheal.

29. cleopatrashinoda on March 26, 2013 at 12:39 pm

To those who love me- and those afraid to- I have had it up to here with all the lies about Mike being married to a girl I accidently hooked him up with. I was but a lonely little club kid highschooler, dorky and beautiful, and I have always been told that he is my husband. So I FREAKED. Being Captain of the Pansies, I felt like a weed in a tainted river of sea urchins. I hid well amongst the theives, and gave my life partner unknowingly away for what has seemed like eternity. Alexandra, my dear, I don’t check out on the creep scale. I am all about anti-creep.

• Alexandra Nofi on March 26, 2013 at 12:51 pm

Honey, take a hint. While what you comment is often very amusing to us, Mike never responds to you on here. I get that people like you come with the territory of being a celebrity but give it a rest. Find something else to focus on in your life that doesn’t involve an imaginary marriage with Mike. You are going to ruin this blog for us and Mike if you keep this up.

30. Gatsie on March 26, 2013 at 7:59 am

(Oops, is this my 3rd comment, 2 if you exclude the one awaiting moderation for some reason… Sorry O.o)

Cleopatrashinoda: Here’s a thought, instead of putting your spamisode on Mike’s blog, why not consider to start your own blog? You, my dear, are a great read. I’m serious, I love it :P

31. thegrandkaidbz on March 25, 2013 at 9:57 pm

Yo Mike check this out and let me know what you think.

32. Alexandra Nofi on March 25, 2013 at 1:10 pm

Dear Mike,

I did not want it to come to this because I despise internet drama and conflicts but is there a way for you to ban or block “cleopatrashinoda”? I like being notified of people’s comments, but given the volume of how much this person comments, it is very irritating to get 17 notifications from one person. Never mind the level of creepiness…

33. cleopatrashinoda on March 25, 2013 at 12:15 pm

MIIIIIIIKE- We have to meet at the Pizza Hut in Agoura Hills. *something crazy* My son looked at me and said I was “Burning Hot” and my daughter is sending me something about their “Saucy Wings” LOL and my mom works at Pizza Hut here in Marion, VA where the food is NOT TAINTED- so I am inclined to meet you there. It’s a public place, it’s not tainted, my son has honor there, and so does God. I just have to figure out logistics of when I am traveling, since I picked up this protesting charge, I’ll see if I can postpone it, and I have to make sure you are home. Sounds okay? :)

34. cleopatrashinoda on March 25, 2013 at 12:01 pm

But tomarrow the Witnesses have a party scheduled for the day of Jesus’ execution. I’m going to try to make it to that. I wish you had written a biography, I’d like to cuddle up in bed with a book until it really happens.

35. cleopatrashinoda on March 25, 2013 at 11:59 am

Yeah, well I’m not attending the Divorce class. It’s in another state. I’m so poor, I only have 2 dollars and there is no untainted food anywhere. I lost my housekey in Aaron’s car last night. It’s the same key he uses to get in, not my room key, so I’m not quite as concerned as if it was the other way around. Man, I am so sick of Ramen noodles. This one lady there gets meals on wheels from this other guy who gets meals on wheels- and I was so poor I tried one- was not tainted is all I have to say. The dude that proposed to me at Wendy’s would feed me. But I’ll rather eat some more ramen. I wish I was a fruit tree.

36. cleopatrashinoda on March 25, 2013 at 11:05 am

37. cleopatrashinoda on March 25, 2013 at 11:05 am

OH, and honey, I’m going to a divorce class tonight. I have a certificate for a parenting class, and now I’m on to a divorce class. I married her because she had a dress on. I also married her because she was not a raver, and I had a gay implosion that made me think that a wife couldn’t be a raver, but that was just Mormon backlash in my open chi. So I am trying to clean the Mormon completely out of my chi and get my boyfriend back. I made a list of some places in Agoura Hills. I just don’t want to be downgraded to sleeping in the graveyard because Hahn has bad humor. I will blame Hahn and the day will be saved. :D Cicero Cicero.

38. cleopatrashinoda on March 25, 2013 at 11:00 am

I LOVE CICERO!

39. cleopatrashinoda on March 25, 2013 at 11:00 am

So there is a Shinoda flower shop? Will she robotically answer the phone? I have an idea. Mike, we sprouted 1 flower from the horrible soil I had to deal with in the window box. It looks strong, proud. I could bring it in to her flower shop for an opinion! Might get the ball rolling, unless I run into JenniferJennings bots. Yes, em, what do you think about all of your greed, despair, dishonesty, coverstories for such, and, oh, hey, about this flower…

40. cleopatrashinoda on March 25, 2013 at 10:36 am

I’m staying at a rooming house until at least the 1st, at which time I have to decide if I go to NYC to try and get some $ (I don’t know what for, I never have enough) or see if I can fanangle staying a little longer till my courtdate. I don’t think they’ll pin me for it, I was just a little loud about my love for Justin Bieber and his honor. I’m on the front page of the newspaper protesting rape about a year ago in a dog head costume. “When Protesters Attack” LOL I even had my Soy Bomb signs, it was a lovely Sunday to spread the word about God and such. Till they sold me a soggy Bieber Bomb. Sting!

41. cleopatrashinoda on March 25, 2013 at 10:31 am

Okay, I did just say “in the sack”- :P With no junction to the times when you were both hit. So, for that, I apologize- but how DARE you grab his hands and try to pull him into your hollow eyes and waiting mouth when he was having fun expressing his love for the music. You were not there. I wonder what our expressions would have been, what song it was he was giving props to. I never would have to use other people to trap you into my mouth, and she knew what she was doing. And you were not interested.

42. cleopatrashinoda on March 25, 2013 at 10:28 am

Petra loves Mike… Anna has got to understand that the feelings I have for you- I have. They are mine, and not hers. All the times she tried to trap you into the sack- I wonder what I was innocently doing and why I feel like something ripped a gemstone out of my abdomen. I have a court date for disorderly conduct on April 19. They sold me a tainted Justin Bieber cupcake at Food City and I went off. I need you back, I need clean food, I want my family back.

43. cleopatrashinoda on March 25, 2013 at 10:24 am

…Well… there went Elvis….

44. cleopatrashinoda on March 25, 2013 at 10:23 am

Okay. That outfit that Anna had on at an awards show, when she dyed her hair blond, and had it curled a bit- I had the exact same outfit bought for me but this guy who was obsessed with gay men. Same necklace and all, mine was green and red jade, the outfit was as bell skirt and came from Nordstrom. And we went to Bennihana. He bought my first pair of heels, they were wedges and I could walk in them pretty well, they were comfortable. Then I started getting psychic backfeed about my Micheal going to kiss her in front of everyone in a few weeks after he bought the outfit. Her hair was limp and his chi left the building. It looks like she forced him! Enough!!

45. cleopatrashinoda on March 25, 2013 at 10:17 am

And I am not going to be at the mercy of a silly scoresheet. If you want to, though, I would win. I prefer not to wear dresses and give the man the “upper hand” while later on at home my eyes go crossed and I know not what I do. I mean, that is extremist. Otherwise, what you are left with as a choice is a bad attitude in your own wisdom. I am none of this. When will the people go free? And be happy with themselves, and forget about negative casts and low meanderings? Where is my husband going to find me- sitting in a restaurant (plan1), sitting at a park (plan2), or crying my eyes out because I’m in a city where I have no money and my thoughts crashed and it’s dark outside (plan3).

46. cleopatrashinoda on March 25, 2013 at 10:10 am

Look, I didn’t really mean I was going to claw her eyes out. It was kind of a collective opinion from the deep from what I know. I am a pansy. I’ll just call her stupid and be on my way. Then she can one up in all the filth and destruction that was supposed to (cleanly, indestructibly) be my life, and find fake friends in the yonder aftermath of the sins that were carried at crucial moments in time when the world was depressed, forced to go the other way. What? You know this man is not your husband. All you really knew is that you were desperate and he was non-conventional and had a heart. Those lips of his- they still belong to me and his children.

47. cleopatrashinoda on March 25, 2013 at 10:04 am

So I found this catalog. It has grateful dead bear heads for sale in it. They actually have full bear costumes, but they don’t come in until the middle of summer, and, I’d get too chilly waiting for one. I don’t have many clothes, it got too much trying to carry them all with me. I like a green bear head, though. It could cover up my baldness- then like, I have a calic on the right side that sticks straight up so I can’t even gel it down and be on my way. Usually it parts, but not this time. I’m not growing it out with Chung, that’s why. I know I’ll cop out and get an animal head from the store over yonder.

48. cleopatrashinoda on March 25, 2013 at 9:58 am

I’m miserable. I have a shaved head, which usually didn’t bother me, but now I feel a need to be pretty, and I’m just looking in the mirror and I have no hair, it is very short, and I feel ridiculous without support. I’m not getting bashed, no, but at this point I would like to hide my emotions with strong eyes and blond hair and now it’s short and brown and my eyes are brown and green and I look like some wayward army dude trying to get down in a dress. :p I’m tired of hiding my emotions. What was that guy from MASH, the guy trying to get kicked out? That’s me. :D LOL

49. cleopatrashinoda on March 25, 2013 at 9:52 am

You are so beautiful in speaking any language- you are such a gentleman from your true soul, no matter what you say or how you say it always goes over well- but I have to say that in your cheeks (*tears***), and the pronounciation(sp)of the natural flow of the energetic context of your words that danced volumes into class and understanding- I wish I could be with you. It was beautiful. And I love Hahn’s hair. You two are so beautiful and you’re making me cry. When will I have you back? What are the right words to say to make this nightmare end? I think of every thought of you as you are, and you never fail to be near me. I’ll cut Hahn’s hair. We can grow it out together, actually. :)

50. Gatsie on March 25, 2013 at 5:19 am

*whoot*

51. saskiaschrecklein on March 25, 2013 at 4:25 am

hey mike, I saskia hot and I come from Germany. I was not able to echo the awards but I have looked at myself on TV. I wanted to congratulate you all on the echo. and I just wanted to say that your German was very good :) I was pleased that you said something in German. love greetings

52. Ana Sarmiento on March 24, 2013 at 12:53 pm

Congratulations! What a great way to start the year.

53. shoegaze4u on March 24, 2013 at 8:42 am

I understood your acceptance speech very well. It was so nice. Regardless of the language you’ve choosen, your words were very kind :)

As for the game: I’m sure, it becomes a great game. But unfortunately it’s connected to facebook. I don’t like facebook and won’t get an account. Pity!

54. deadzeezorn on March 24, 2013 at 7:58 am

Mike, I understand zero words from ur german language except for “dang” but it was fun

55. gal67 on March 24, 2013 at 4:11 am

hi mike congrats to all of you on the Echo awards you desered it!
    your germany is amazing!!!!!! how thoughtful of you to do that!!!:)

56. linkinoda on March 24, 2013 at 3:57 am

hi Mike congratulation for the Germany Aword Lost in the echo is one very beatiful song :) ‘m italian soldier and i tink the germany linguage it’s no easy infact when i was go to francofurt this year for work i speak only english

57. silver_glepha on March 24, 2013 at 3:34 am

Oh, so you already knew you’re gonna win? That’s not interesting.
    I was very proud of you when I heard you make a speech in German, this is very thoughtful of fans.

58. cherrybubble89 on March 24, 2013 at 3:02 am

your german sounds very good! cute accent btw.

59. colinreid on March 24, 2013 at 2:00 am

Sounds like you had a good time in Germany

60. ninde01 on March 24, 2013 at 1:27 am

I am learning English, Italian and German. German is the most difficult for me … The first time was handy for me to understand, what you said on the Echo Awards :) In fact, it’s similar to English. For Polish the German accent isn’t problem, but for American certainly is ;)

PS And congratulations on winning ;)

61. ae0nf on March 24, 2013 at 1:08 am

@Alexandra: Me, myself and I who are German disagree with that opinion. A friend of mine, who is German, teaches “German as a foreign laguage” disagrees with that too.
    For people like native English speakers, German is not easy to learn because of the grammatical cases and articles and different conjugation of verbs and declination of nouns that do not exist in the English language.

Anyway. I can’t wait for Recharge to come out. <3

62. adiek84 on March 24, 2013 at 12:58 am

Congratulations for your Echo! Of course, I think you deserved it, but I tend to be biased when it comes to Linkin Park. I really enjoyed your stay in Germany – happy fans meeting you in Berlin, tweets at normal hours and I loved your radio interviews!
    I didn’t have the time to play LPRecharge yet, but the response on Twitter was very positive, so I’m sure I’ll enjoy it.
    On a more private matter: I recently got a great job in the PR-Business because of my work with LP Fancorner. Thanks for being part of a band great enough that it inspired me to start the site! Looks like you changed my life for real now! THANK YOU!

63. jamieobier on March 24, 2013 at 12:41 am

mike was a braveheart ;) it sounds so much different and makes me feel closer, I don’t how how I should describe this :D Now I’m able to imagine how the sound of your voice would be if you would live in Germany. It sounds like many actors who are able to speak german and have an pretty american accent :)

64. tensh_iie on March 23, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Reblogged this on 10Ch_iie.

65. tensh_iie on March 23, 2013 at 9:21 pm

I meant Echo, of course. LOL OMG!

66. tensh_iie on March 23, 2013 at 9:19 pm

First of all, congratulations on your first Grammy. Finally a winner who actually deserves the price they’ve won! Very happy about that. For your german, you did really well. I am from Germany and can say you did great. I find german a tough language, maybe not to learn but definitely to speak.

As for the game. I’ve been beta-testing it all weekend and I must say there are little “accidents” here and there but all in all it looks pretty great already. I’m not much of a gamer but this is addicting haha Great job! Keep it going!

67. adiek84 on March 23, 2013 at 9:18 pm

Reblogged this on Linkin Park Fan Corner.

68. dcl1982 on March 23, 2013 at 9:11 pm

Can’t wait to try the game when it comes out… (I can be patient… sometimes… ;)

69. dcl1982 on March 23, 2013 at 9:10 pm

9Csn’t wait to try the game when it comes out…

70. NephthysPhoenix on March 23, 2013 at 7:12 pm

Don’t care for the song.

That’s what people say about all languages haha, but really it depends on the person.

Great speech!

71. ae0nf on March 23, 2013 at 6:25 pm

To all of you, who say German and English are are similar grammatically and in sentence structure: This is not true at all not even this syllable and combining thing…But nevertheless, I always like it when celebrities try to reach their fans in their mother-tongue. Though, it must be hard.
    You hopefully know, that you said something cheap about the woman’s breasts (the one who gave you “the Echo”) and something mean about Till Schweigers voice ;)

• Alexandra Nofi on March 23, 2013 at 7:25 pm

@ae0nf My friend who is German would disagree with you.

72. lauralivinginrio on March 23, 2013 at 5:49 pm

Congratulations, Linkin Park! And don’t worry, Mike… Your German rocks ;)
    Greetings from Rio

73. Alexandra Nofi on March 23, 2013 at 5:27 pm

You spoke that very well, great accent! I don’t necessarily speak it but it is true that German and English are similar grammatically, in the sense that you can combine any number of words or syllables in German to make new words, just like you can in English. For me, German would be very hard to learn as far as colloquialism is concerned, because I don’t understand anything social about English! I don’t think you’d have a hard time though :)

74. camilami on March 23, 2013 at 5:23 pm

The most stressing and addicting game ever. I loved It! ♥ Sometimes it crashes but is awesome anyway. :)

75. danibarquilia on March 23, 2013 at 4:20 pm

Congratulations for the award in Germany, Linkin Park deserves a lot of them on your career. I like to see you talking in German too, I hope also you can speak something in Portuguese when you come back to Brazil!

76. Leila on March 23, 2013 at 3:59 pm

all facbookers will play*
    Sorry XD

77. Leila on March 23, 2013 at 3:59 pm

all facbookers and they will play*
    PS
    Awesome music btw

78. Leila on March 23, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Congrats on award, guys! You are the best for us and each of your awards is our pride!
    About LPRecharge.. Seems like I completed all the available missions xD
    Pretty interesting game! Cool graphics for facebook app! I played in one breath. Can’t wait when the game will be ready and all facbookers and they will play it and will draw conclusions about the importance of energy and resources :)

79. YoMarquesLP on March 23, 2013 at 3:57 pm

That was a great speech, Mike! Congrats on winning the award, you definitely deserve it. Also, I’ve been playing Recharge all day and I love it, you guys did a great job! :)

80. nine84 on March 23, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Many thanks for your visit to Germany! LP has deserved the Echo award and your speech in german was awesome!I think you have now completely conquered all hearts in Germany XD It was really a big surprise! How long do you have practiced this speech if I may ask? It was gorgeous. Only one word was not perfect but all others!! very impressing!!!!
    I`m looking forward about RECHARGE. Unfortunately I got a code but can not log in. But I wish all other who could log in much fun XD

Keep it up! XD Thanks for everything

81. faintypainty on March 23, 2013 at 3:48 pm

Oh mike… wouwww your accent… ohhhwwww can´t believe that :D

82. evooba on March 23, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Congrats on the Echo awards guys, you deserved it! As for your German, you seriously did more than great! I took German when I was in school for 4 years and honestly, your accent and everything is way better than mine.
    I’m beta testing the game. I gotta admit it has some bugs but overall it’s so cool! I LOVE the graphics, and the characters and places look so real. I’m sure it’s gonna be a hit when it comes out :)

83. oskarbu on March 23, 2013 at 3:44 pm