Linkin Park Fans Become #LPBLKMRKT Dealers

June 8, 2014

For all North American Linkin Park fans, we just announced a new campaign unlike anything before.

The idea behind LP BLK MRKT is simple.  We send you a package of stuff, and you get to be an authorized Linkin Park black market dealer.  You sell exclusive merchandise that no one else has, and you will make a 5% sales commission.  Yes, you make money for everything you sell.  You will get a magnetized sign to put on your car with the #LPBLKMRKT logo, and other fans can find you via social media or simply by recognizing the logo.

Go to LPBLKMRKT.COM now to apply.  You don’t need to be a member of the street team or LPUnderground, anyone in North America can apply.

If you’re interested in buying the limited-edition merchandise, watch for #LPBLKMRKT on your social media and anywhere the CARNIVORES tour comes to town…

1. splatsomething on July 2, 2014 at 12:00 am

The Linkin Park meets Avon is hands down the best comment. I’m officially over LP. This is by far the most scummiest exploitive marketing ploys I’ve ever heard of. What’s next some seminar & pyramid scheme? As a person in sales, a commission of 5% without a base salary is degrading & would equate to well below the minimum wage. KIDS PLEASE DONT DO THIS. IF THIS BAND OR ANY BAND WANTS YOU TO PROMOTE & sell their merchandise, you’re worth more than 5% commission. (15-30% would be reasonable) For all the philanthropy LP does, it doesn’t exonerate them from clearly exploiting their own young naive fans. You’re not being a super fan by doing this, you’re being an employee.

2. vincentlparker on June 16, 2014 at 2:38 pm

So, to clear things up, It says all over north america, and a lot of us in SLC, Utah would love to participate in this but the application says they are only looking for people in the cities where the tour will be going… I really want to be apart of this history in the making, but it seems I will be left out because the tour isnt coming here.

Is this only for your tour cities? is the rest of the nation excluded?

3. jted7829 on June 10, 2014 at 11:48 pm

Reblogged this on jted7829's Blog.

4. Albizia on June 10, 2014 at 5:19 pm

I wish people from all over the world could participate. It sounds awesome.

5. NephthysPhoenix on June 9, 2014 at 1:22 pm

Linkin Park meets Avon.

6. penneysound on June 9, 2014 at 12:52 pm

sounds dangerously close to a pyramid scheme

7. shivani94 on June 9, 2014 at 12:37 pm

Mike, the new tracks are good. I loved guilty all the same and final masquerade ^_^
    Linkin Park has been working so dedicatingly ever since hybrid theory..
    Thankyou for all the things.
    Thanks. :)
    Linkin Park \m/
    Till I die! :) :)

8. themachine1009 on June 9, 2014 at 12:11 pm

I really wanted to participate, but the square does not support windows phones

9. YoMarques on June 8, 2014 at 3:52 pm

This is a fantastic idea! Nice to see these type of missions coming back, hopefully we can have some international ones as well :) Meanwhile, we will help spread the word about The Hunting Party here in Portugal! Can’t wait for the album! :)

10. lyneblue on June 8, 2014 at 3:41 pm

Why not in France ?? such a good idea !!!!!

11. lpfmfan on June 8, 2014 at 3:35 pm

I’ve been part of the street team for years now, although you don’t need to be a member of LPST–this is awesome!! So different than past missions, I’ve applied for the Houston / The Woodlands area, I hope I get chosen!!!