New Linkin Log (Vlog) #3

August 22, 2014

This one is a wilder one.  We were still coming down off of adrenaline from the show in Boston.  Guest appearance by Phoenix LP and the goat.

1. erikb1 on November 4, 2014 at 11:25 am

Can I just say your show in Zurich was an absolute dream! It’s the first ever concert I’ve been to, I am so grateful that it was with my favourite band, and you didn’t disappoint one bit. I couldn’t have left the Hallenstadion any happier that night. I will definitely be there when you and the boys come back to Zurich! Thank you!

2. valentinaisarijova86 on October 27, 2014 at 7:23 am

I’m curious to see a bunch with infinity one and the linkin park😅😅

3. angelic01 on October 6, 2014 at 10:46 am

you know, sometimes I wonder if you’ll ever grow up…
    but then I remember all those moments over the last like 15 years that cracked me up laughing, sometimes so hard I had tears in my eyes… and then I am really like:

oh please, never ever act all adult on us!

stay just like that, all funny and crazy and sometimes seemingly out off your minds, because we love you just like that – well at least I do *grins like a lunatic*

4. silver_glepha on September 2, 2014 at 1:43 am

Reblogged this on Mirror of Thoughts.

5. sukitang on September 1, 2014 at 9:38 pm

pls do an episode to ask everybody. that’s funny. I can’t stop laughing~~~

6. ashley711mn on August 28, 2014 at 7:18 pm

Ha, I loved this! Thanks for the good laughs🙂

7. mattspina on August 26, 2014 at 10:45 am

Hey Mike,
    First off amazing show in Toronto no doubt about that, secondly why do you guys leave immediately after the show? Me and like 4 other people waited hours after the show only to hear by one of you’re crew members that you leave within five minutes? Is this because you are trying to avoid large crowds? I’m a huge LP fan I even have a tattoo of you guys. I couldn’t afford the LPU meet and greet because I recently went back to school and could afford it, trust me I will next time you guys have an event in canada.
    Hopefully you see this and remember what it was like be behind the barricades and not infront.

Much love,
    Matthew

8. Marcelene A.M. on August 24, 2014 at 5:05 pm

I have no words. I am simply amused. Also, Phoenix is the best hype man ever. What’s more hype than quiet laughter? Nothing. That’s what.

9. eduardohl on August 24, 2014 at 8:02 am

Awesome video.. BTW just been to Montréal’s Carnivores Concert and it was one of the best concerts of my life, thank you Mike and LP.

10. pghvettech on August 22, 2014 at 11:13 pm

Accidentally injected myself with a little epinephrine and found the goat. But if you could put up pink eye laser beams and your bird ass then you could have um, put up the goat. The goat makes it a little more awesome. (Slow night shift here.)

11. pghvettech on August 22, 2014 at 9:33 pm

The next time I can make it to a concert, I will be throwing bars of tea tree oil soap at the stage to try to help everyone not get pink eye, turntable STDs, staph, acne, whatever. I make it myself and won’t advertise here, but it seriously works when you buy homemade vs the store bought junk (think Etsy even though I don’t sell there). Anyways, I think I missed the goat that was supposed to make an appearance? Or do I need “adrenaline” to see it? ;o)

12. YoMarques on August 22, 2014 at 4:21 pm

This one is so funny, I love it🙂

13. sandycoworld on August 22, 2014 at 12:26 pm

Very funny

14. seashepherd1234 on August 22, 2014 at 12:13 pm

Mike:Please take a look to the signs of the Person who tweeted the last Picture at twitter …
    very bad……

15. evooba on August 22, 2014 at 12:05 pm

Wow. I like it, you guys are funny… Now, isn’t that an annoying sound though? LOL. So, are you like having special guests on your Linkin Logs now? If so, surprise us next time with someone who’s not in the band. Have fun on the upcoming shows and keep these (v)logs coming, you’re doing them well!