What a lineup. Beast Astray

September 24, 2014

Conceived and curated by Joe Hahn, BEAST ASTRAY is an exhibit of artwork inspired by the motion picture, MALL.  Artists featured include:

AARON DE LA CRUZ . AXIS . BILL McMULLEN . BOM.K . BRANDON REZA PARVINI . CLEON PETERSON . DABS MYLA . DI NGUYEN . EDWIN USHIRO . ESTEVAN ORIOL . GABRIEL PEREZ . GEORGE THOMPSON . GREG CRAOLA SIMKINS . IGOR KOVALIK . JAMES JEAN . JASPER WONG . JESSE HAZELIP . JIM LEE . JOE HAHN . JORAM ROUKES . KEEGAN GIBBS . KENICHI HOSHINE . KIM JUNG GI . KOMATSU MIWA . MANNY SAYES . MARK DEAN VECA . MECHIKURO . MIKE LEE . MIKE SHINODA . MU PAN . REVOK . ROBERT FOX . ROBERT MACKENZIE . RON ENGLISH . ROSTARR . SABER . SAGE VAUGHN . SEVER . SLICK . STASH . STEVEN PLATT . TRISTAN EATON . VINCENT DI NGUYEN . ZESER

The exhibit opens on Thursday September 25th at Known Gallery (441 N. Fairfax Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036) and will continue to be on show until October 5th.

MALL is Joe’s debut feature film. Co-starring Vincent D’Onofrio (who pulls triple duty as star/ producer/ screenwriter), Cameron Monaghan (TV’s SHAMELESS) and Gina Gershon (KILLER JOE), MALL examines a group of disaffected suburbanites who find themselves at a shopping mall in the midst of a seemingly random shooting. The film will be distributed throughout North American theaters and all major digital platforms on October 17th via Paragon Pictures in association with Silver Lining Entertainment.

1. worshipluciferlaugh on April 19, 2015 at 11:46 am

then the lights went out and the skeletons rose
    out here ill use silence, oh it’s gold, oh it’s gold
    then the sun blacked out and another one rose
    climbing through the enemies front door, it was gold
    every day!

2. worshipluciferlaugh on April 19, 2015 at 11:46 am

this distance between us is getting thinner now
    enter winter now, it’s freezing sweet
    Black out that horizon, enter the black setting yo
    Darkness is the setting now, it’s time for them to know, for them to know

when the lights go out and the skeletons rise
    out there ill use silence, it’ll be gold, it’ll be gold
    Let the sun black out and another one rise
    climbing through the enemies front door, it’ll be gold

and tell them i couldn’t help myself
    and tell them i was alone, hoo
    and tell them i was the only one
    and theres nothing left that can stop me

3. worshipluciferlaugh on April 19, 2015 at 11:46 am

Okay, here’s the long awaited lyrics for Black Magic Oil from the “Powerful: Return of Jor” album. The song is originally I’ll be gone by Linkin Park.

Black magic oil, this oil is dripping down, this oil is dripping now, glistening
    And I’m not going to think about the corpses now, time to deceive them now, it’s time to let them know, let them know

when the lights go out and the skeletons rise
    out there ill use silence, it’ll be gold, it’ll be gold
    Let the sun black out and another one rise
    climbing through the enemies front door, it’ll be gold

4. worshipluciferlaugh on April 15, 2015 at 6:49 am

when your reviving today, ill be already be on my way
    here’s the own i see your rust
    Here’s the own, your pokemon are now dust
    your next lesson, mine don’t rust.

5. worshipluciferlaugh on April 15, 2015 at 6:49 am

ash all of ashes, turn his pokemon to dust
    ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh ah ahhhh
    heres the own i see your rust

2 hours till night, two more to fight
    here my play now witness growlers might
    when yours are reviving today, ill already be on my way
    2 hours till night, two more to fight
    ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh ah ahhhh

ash all of ashes turn his pokemon to dust
    ahhh ahhh ahhh ahhh ah ahhhh
    here’s the own i see yours rust

6. worshipluciferlaugh on April 15, 2015 at 6:48 am

Here’s another song from the Rival album titled Rival. It based on the pokemon saga in which the singers are Gary, rival of Ash. The song is a rewritten version of Skin to Bone by Linkin Park. Here’s the lyrics.

Heres the own, i see yours rust
    ash all of ashes, turn his pokemon to dust
    Tomorrow ill have my way, mine live to fight another day
    here’s the own, i see yours rust.

Ash of all of ashes, turn them to dust
    this is no deception, its me you disgust
    once this pokemon is gone, take out another pawn
    ash all of ashes turn his pokemon to dust
    ahhh ahhh ahhhh ahhh ah ahhh

7. worshipluciferlaugh on February 7, 2015 at 4:05 pm

cry up to the clouds
    glow when you find out
    I want you to be here
    I want to move you
    oh woah
    they ran like a coward
    far from this face
    show me who’s got more power
    show me your face
    Be with me
    Be with me
    Be with me

8. worshipluciferlaugh on February 7, 2015 at 4:04 pm

Here’s the song… Be With Me by The End, formally Believe Me by Linkin Park
    Sleep in my shadow
    As I reap you skeleton there
    Without screaming, without a care
    Oh woah
    Look in the mirror
    glow with no control
    Ive got a favour
    iv got my world
    oh woah
    just try to believe it
    Try to receive it
    With this lich power
    will you be with me
    oh woah

9. worshipluciferlaugh on February 7, 2015 at 1:57 pm

that feeling again for one full day which he regards as the Sabbath. When Godros arrives, Michael shows her his prized kingdoms and the lands he taken. He then offers her his gift… eternal life as a lich ghost, full of lifes pleasures in it’s greatest forms (as she will experience the overwhelming pleasure of the Sabbath as Michael has every Saturday), free from pain and the hardships of life, and an unrestricted wealth of knowledge and wisdom gained at unfathomable rates through the use of Starrie crystals which are bound to the skull. She agrees and this is the song of her transformation.

10. worshipluciferlaugh on February 7, 2015 at 1:49 pm

to experience love, happieness, laughter, and pleasure. Soon after he advances his ghosts bodies, because of his deep connection with the ghost of jorlay, he becomes overwhelmed with feelings of pleasure, love, happiness, and laughter. It’s so overwhelming that this Jor Michael collapses to the ground and begins to cry. . The feeling is so powerful that he immediately regrets killing everyone and wishes only to share this feeling with others. Luckily by finding the Rezori, his wish can be fullfilled. He then decides to disconnect himself partically from his ghosts so that he doesnt experience this feeling. He sets a date. Every Saturday, he removes the disconnect so he can experience…

11. worshipluciferlaugh on February 7, 2015 at 1:45 pm

They believe that Ghost would eventually appear to them and offer them eternal life, a great love, unfathomible amounts of knowledge and wisdom and and eternal peace from the hardships of life. Mike approaches the queen of the Rezori and tells them his King has a gift for her people and would like to take on woman of his choosing to his king to accept his gift. She aggrees and through Mike, Michael chooses a woman he is enamourated with by the name of Godros. Mike takes Godros to Michael. I forgot to mention that before he learned of the Rezori he figured out how to advance the evolution of his ghost magical bodies by making it possible for each ghost to experience…

12. worshipluciferlaugh on February 7, 2015 at 1:38 pm

Michael becomes lonely and decides to immerse himself in study of magic and the world of Jorlay. He eventually penetrates the Kingdoms library vaults and finds hidden knowledge that is found no where else in the world. Ironically enough, in these vaults is knowledge about a race of holy dros called the Rezori which are a people incapable of using magic to harm others. Because of this they were hidden from the world of Jorlay on a mystery continent separated from the mainland. Michael sends his ghosts to search for the continent by sea and eventually finds the Rezori. Only one ghost approaches the Rezori and the Rezori become ecstatic when they see the Ghost whom they name Mike.

13. worshipluciferlaugh on February 7, 2015 at 1:31 pm

Hey it Luke Aka Lucifer. I’m going to release the lyrics for black magic oil from the Powerful album soon. In the mean time I want to release lyrics for a new song from the sequal to the Album Powerful called Be With Me which is a rewritten version of Believe Me from Linking Park’s Splitting the DNA album. It’s from the Powerful: Ghosts of Jorlay album. It take place after the Dro Michael conquors Jorlay and end’s all life or so he thinks. He raises the skeletons from every corpse and give them magical bodies which make them look a lot like ghosts similar to the jedi spirits in the Star Wars franchise.

14. worshipluciferlaugh on February 3, 2015 at 7:51 pm

Im going to run today, I never say goodbye
    I will know the truth and never wonder why
    I will know the answers, no more lies
    I want to shut the door and open up what i find
    i want to run today and open up what i find
    i want to run today and open up what i find
    i want to run today and open up what i find
    i want to run today and open up what i find

15. worshipluciferlaugh on February 3, 2015 at 7:51 pm

I want to run to day, never say good bye
    I will know the truth and never wonder why
    I will know the answers, no more lies
    I want to shut the door and open up what i find
    Im going to run today and never say good bye
    going to run today going to run today
    going to run today going to run today
    I’m going to run today and im going to make things die
    going to run today going to run today
    going to run today going to run today
    Im going to run today, and open up what i find
    going to run today going to run today
    mine
    going to run today going to run today
    mine
    going to run today going to run today
    mine
    going to run today going to run today
    mine

16. worshipluciferlaugh on February 3, 2015 at 7:50 pm

I never say goodbye
    I will know the truth and never wonder why
    I will know the answers, no more lies
    I want to shut the door and open up what i find
    treasure chests and evil forces under the sky today
    a consistent drop of hearts has more then filed me up
    All these talks are gaining traction and bring me back to you
    Now you see I’m on a mission, they point the winner at me again
    I’m always on a mission, they point the winner at me again

17. worshipluciferlaugh on February 3, 2015 at 7:50 pm

Hey it’s Luke again AKA Lucifer. I have another song from the A Link in the Park album originally Run Away by Linkin Park. The new song is called Run Today in which the singers are Link from the Zelda franchise. Here’s the song:
    Celebration decorations under the sky today
    constant celebration under dawn till dusk
    the enemies that fought me were defeated to get back to you
    You see I’m on a mission, they point the winner at me again
    They see I’m on a mission, they point the winner at me again
    i want to run today

18. worshipluciferlaugh on January 25, 2015 at 9:03 pm

Im slashing through your throat
    the privilege i did earn
    I won’t aplogize I’m doing what i did earn
    Im tearing you apart
    The privilege i did earn
    I won’t apologize I’m doing what i did earn
    what i did earn
    What i did earn fall foe
    What i did earn

I use the dead to make my level rise
    Blood of enemies flying through the skies

19. worshipluciferlaugh on January 25, 2015 at 9:03 pm

Don’t hold your breath, this cloud will never fall
    But you were lost by the fleeing of the torn
    In the end i cut you apart
    and the separate chambers of your human heart
    Im slashing through your throat
    the privilege i did earn
    I won’t apologize I’m doing what i did earn
    i see your bloody throat
    the privilege i did earn
    I won’t aplogize I’m seeing what i did earn
    what i did earn

20. worshipluciferlaugh on January 25, 2015 at 9:02 pm

This next song is from the album with has no name as of yet. It’s based on the Final Fantasy 7 hero, Cloud Strife. This song is a rewritten version of Burning in the Skies by Linkin Park. The song is call What I Did Earn. Here it is!

I use the dead to make my level rise.
    Blood of enemies flying through the skies
    I filled my cup with wrath now you see
    I’m pouring it out in an ocean of enemy
    Oh
    im slashing through your throat
    the privilege i did earn
    i won’t apologize I’m doing what i did earn
    this i did earn

21. marianazanin on January 22, 2015 at 12:00 pm

tiveram pessoas que disseram que não é mais aquilo … que só estão fazendo musica por dinheiro ! … eu acho o contrario !!! eu acho que variar as vazes é bom … eu ainda sou fan independente de qualquer estilo que fazem …..

22. worshipluciferlaugh on January 19, 2015 at 9:48 pm

The enemy is closing in
    God descends the confidence
    I’m convinced theres so much pressure its fate
    I’ve felt this way before, so secure
    Running in my skin
    This running i do not feel
    fear when i don’t stand stall
    Fusing with this heart i feel
    Running in my skin
    This running i do not feel
    Fear when i don’t stand tall
    Fusing, fusing with this heart i feel
    Theres something inside me that brings me to the surface
    Fusing, fusing with this heart i feel
    This lack of self control i hear is not the ending
    Strolling
    Fusing with this heart I feel

23. worshipluciferlaugh on January 19, 2015 at 9:48 pm

God distended the confidence
    I’m convinced there so much pressure its fate
    Ive felt this run before, so secure
    Running in my skin
    This running i do not feel
    Fear when i don’t stand tall
    Fusing with this heart i feel
    this comfort in the sea has brought itself upon me
    distracting and reacting
    Against my will i stand beside my own reflection.
    It’s taunting oh i can’t seem
    to find my self again

24. worshipluciferlaugh on January 19, 2015 at 9:48 pm

Running Lyrics
    Running in my skin
    This running I do not feel
    Fear when i don’t stand tall
    Fusing with this heart i feel
    Theres some inside me that brings me to the surface
    Strolling and fusing
    This lack of self control i hear is not the ending
    Strolling
    I can’t seem to find my self again
    The enemy is closing in

25. worshipluciferlaugh on January 19, 2015 at 9:47 pm

Hey it’s Lucifer Laugh, i’m still planning on posting the lyrics i mentioned from the song Black Magic Oil in the next 30 days. In the mean time I have lyrics from the “A Link In The Park” album. The songs are based on Link from the Zelda franchise. This particular song is a rewritten song from Hyrbid Theory. The original song is Crawling. My version is called Running. Here are the lyrics

26. worshipluciferlaugh on January 7, 2015 at 9:25 pm

I will be posting this song sometime this month. Stay tuned.

27. worshipluciferlaugh on January 7, 2015 at 9:16 pm

He eventually decides to continue where Jor left off by transforming himself into a lich, raising a skeleton army, and conqouring kingdoms in an attempt to end life on Jorlay and raise every lost man, woman, and child as a skeleton in order to bring upon world peace for all of eternity. Here’s the song. Black Magic Oil, originally I’ll Be Gone by Linkin Park.

28. worshipluciferlaugh on January 7, 2015 at 9:13 pm

This next song is call Black Magic Oil from the Powerful album (maybe called Jorlay which is the name of the world the the story takes place in) This entire album is a story about a boy dro name Michael) He lives in world rought with magic and war as kingdoms and people strive for power of Jorlay. In Jorlay’s history there was a power lich named Jor who sought to conqur the world and bring upon eternal peace by killing everyone and raising the skeletons in their place. Jor was eventuall defeated and in mockery, the world was named Jorlay. Michael grows up in this world and gains a deep hatred for war and the misery is causes and eventually becomes facinated with Jor.

29. worshipluciferlaugh on January 7, 2015 at 9:01 pm

Help her, help her, this girl has lost her life

One ran at me with a front side
    She got beaten by this lion
    The crowd fled as soul fled to zion

Help her, help her, this girl has lost her life

One flew up in a hurry
    I kicked her into a hot tub
    This all happened in the Rezori Night Club

Help them, help them, these girls have lost their lives
    And yup they died

30. worshipluciferlaugh on January 7, 2015 at 9:01 pm

I’ve slain 50 girls dude
    I’m going to slay even more too
    Fight
    But you don’t want too
    That’s cool but if my friends ask what happened on that day
    That’s cool but if my friends ask what happened to you I’m going to say

She was downed by my Shoryuken
    I followed with a side kick and a front man
    Her head hit the cement really quick man
    Help her, help her, this girl has lost her life

I was the shark that fought her
    She fell and no one caught her
    I laughed at everything she thought she could master

31. worshipluciferlaugh on January 7, 2015 at 9:01 pm

The crowd’s not laughing
    She gave it her everything
    —————–(removed line)

She think’s I’m super bad
    I’m super evil man
    ——————-(removed line)

That’s cool but if my friends ask what happened to you I’ll say
    She downed by my haudoken
    Kicked her down when she start flying
    The crowd fled as her soul flew to Zion
    Help her, help her, this girl has lost her life
    One flew up in a hurry
    I kicked her into the hot tub
    This all happened in the Hitori Night Club
    Help them, help them, these girls have lost the life
    And yup they died

32. worshipluciferlaugh on January 7, 2015 at 9:00 pm

(Super Evil – 50 ways to say goodbye by Train
Now shes paralyzed
    Her head was oversized
    The rest take the highroad like they should

They said you were sent for me
    The winners not you it’s me
    Your living now so you can taste food
    That’s cool but when my friends ask what happened to you I’ll say

She was downed by my hurricane
    I followed with a sidekick and a front man
    Now shes in a wheel chair and damn she’s really quick man
    Help her, help her, she’s no good in this fight

I was the shark that fought her
    She fell and no one caught her
    I laughed at everything her master ever taught her
    Help her, help her, this girl is no good in this fight
    Eventually, she died

33. worshipluciferlaugh on January 7, 2015 at 9:00 pm

To see how good these lyrics are i recommend listening to the songs while reading them. You’ll notice they infact rhyme and match the rythem of the original song most of the time. The next song is call Super Evil from the album Battlefist in which both singers of the Band are Ryu and Ken from Street Fight. In this song though there’s only one singer and the singer is Ryu. Here’s the song Super Evil originally 50 Ways to Say Goodbye by the band Train.

34. worshipluciferlaugh on January 7, 2015 at 8:54 pm

I’m a man, no more, this scent will not be ignored
    Today, i get one full day, of tearing flesh today

I’m a man, no more, this scent will not be ignored
    Today, i get one full day, of tearing flesh today, with no apologizes

Run away, forget your memories
    Leave all your new born ba-ba-bies

Werewolf im changing me into
    Just turning myself back, run away

Hire more mercenaries
    Leave all your new born ba-ba-bies

Take all the villagers with you
    Just turning myself back, run away
    Run away
    Run away

35. worshipluciferlaugh on January 7, 2015 at 8:54 pm

Take all your mercenaries
    Leave all your new born ba-ba-bies

Take all the villagers with you
    Just turning my self back, Run away

Sometimes I, rely on just the smell
    Sometimes I, remember seeing them scream for help

The first time um, in dibelief the villagers didn’t go
    Right now, i need for you to run

Run away, Forget all your memories
    Forget all your new born ba-ba-bies

Werewolf im changing me into
    Just turning myself back

Run away, take all your mercenaries
    Leave all your new born ba-ba-bies

Take all your villagers with you
    Just turning myself back, run away

36. worshipluciferlaugh on January 7, 2015 at 8:53 pm

The first song is Run Away which is inspired by Don’t Stay composed by Linkin Park. It’s from the Full Moon Rising album in which the singers are werewolves. Here’s the lyrics.
    Run Away (Don’t Stay – originally created by Linkin Park)

Sometimes I, need for you to just believe.
    Sometimes I, need you to run away from me

The first time um, in disbelief the villagers didn’t go
    Right now i need for you to go

Run away, forget all your memories
    Leave all the new born ba-ba-bies

A werewolf im changing me into
    Just turning my self back, run away

37. lpfan420 on December 23, 2014 at 10:21 pm

I have been a fan since the beginning. I enjoy listening to the lyrics and the stories in each of your songs. I find that your music helps me with everyday life. It helps me put things into perspective ,sort things out, and make my game plan,you know Bleed It Out. I listened to Chester scream everyday during my physiotherapy after my liver transplant. I had to learn how to walk, to eat, and to speak again. As always your music gave me determination. I wrote a lame song inspired by this ordeal. If curious reach me at STRESSED-OUT.72@HOTMAIL.COM. Waiting to see this movie, sucks living in this small town. Thanks for the brilliant music.

38. worshipluciferlaugh on December 23, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Hi Mike, this is Lucifer. I’m a really talent song rewriter and have rewritten more then 60 songs, 40 of which are rewritten Linkin Park songs. They are all great songs and match the melody and even rhyme with the lyrics of the songs I rewrote, so i know, just by listening to the original songs, and reading the lyrics, that these can be great songs with the right band. Linkin Park is my all time favourite band, so if it was up to me, I would have you and chester sing the songs to music your band will create. The band name is The End and the singers are heros, anti-heros, and villians, all of which are “the end” of another person or people. Contact me at worshipluciferlaugh@gmail.com

39. Radyo Plexus on November 30, 2014 at 3:03 am

Reblogged this on Xandro Pontillas.

40. iamkuoyo on October 31, 2014 at 11:40 am

Mike,
    I totally understand how this usually works because as a celebrity you must be overwhelmed with fans and messages.
    I am also an artist and a newspaper cartoonist. Is there is any way that I can send you my finer art for you to look at and critique, ultimately I would like to exhibit my work, perhaps with yours in the future. I know you’re most famous for your music but I really appreciate your art as well. I am a 23, a university student studying politics and physics but my art is a major part of my life and your music is a major influence on that so hence my request.
    Please do not stop producing art as well as music.

Much love

Kuoy

41. skyzlmt on October 23, 2014 at 12:07 pm

I bought your piece from the show! Finally got an original. Very excite

42. ariedaycoveries on October 14, 2014 at 3:08 am

Cool Mr Hahn

43. NephthysPhoenix on September 25, 2014 at 6:58 am

This is going to be epic!

44. YoMarques on September 24, 2014 at 2:49 pm

I can’t wait to see the movie, it looks really interesting from all I’ve seen and read so far, and the same goes for all the artwork!

45. evooba on September 24, 2014 at 9:51 am

I’ve seen all the photos Knowngallery has been posting on IG lately and I can’t wait to see the pieces displayed. So many amazing artists are included; it sure is going to be an amazing show. Have fun at the opening tomorrow!
    As for the film, I’ve watched the trailer and it seems very promising. I will definitely check it out when it comes out. Good work, Joe!! Always a pleasure seeing you guys excell in other favorite things of yours besides music and LP.